Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

How Do A Man Handle An Emotional Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do A Man Handle An Emotional Lady? (563 Views)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do A Man Handle An Emotional Lady? by Josephilemona(m): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2019
how do someone manage a lady who is so emotional, she's hungry she cries, sad she cries, happy she cries, ask for something you couldn't provide she cries, you correct her she cries, you don't answer her call quickly she cries. these attitude is pissing me off. how do I handle such individual?
Re: How Do A Man Handle An Emotional Lady? by missimelda01(f): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Tell her to grow up... This is beyond being emotional.

2 Likes

Re: How Do A Man Handle An Emotional Lady? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2019
Ladies cry when they need attention and dat is understandable but this ur babe own type of crying is abnormal oo. Maybe she wants u to always be rocking like a baby hence her constant cries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do A Man Handle An Emotional Lady? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 14, 2019
Josephilemona:
how do someone manage a lady who is so emotional, she's hungry she cries, sad she cries, happy she cries, ask for something you couldn't provide she cries, you correct her she cries, you don't answer her call quickly she cries. these attitude is pissing me off. how do I handle such individual?

That girl is not normal.

2 Likes

Re: How Do A Man Handle An Emotional Lady? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Dating this kinda lady will result to lots of sex.

After consoling her, you go pet her then use kisses, sweet words and at last sex to cheer her up. Run bro.
Re: How Do A Man Handle An Emotional Lady? by Josephilemona(m): 1:05am On Jun 14, 2019
akinjojo1234:

That girl is not normal.
tor! I am really tired here, I feel like going sabatical from relationship at times.
Re: How Do A Man Handle An Emotional Lady? by clive2u(m): 1:08am On Jun 14, 2019
She's faking it. Just wants to pin u dwn

1 Like

Re: How Do A Man Handle An Emotional Lady? by KevMitnick: 4:08am On Jun 14, 2019
Cunning girl, she knows her tears move you. You are being blackmailed emotionally.. grin. Try ignoring her whimpers for three days and see the miraculous transformation...

2 Likes

Re: How Do A Man Handle An Emotional Lady? by Holamic: 4:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Encourage her by letting her know only a weak n unhappy lady cry... Try make know this she surely change

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Love (5yrs Apart) / Is Prostitution Bad? / How Much Money Can Make You Break Up With Your Current Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.