Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Letter To My Love (5yrs Apart) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Love (5yrs Apart) (561 Views)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / Nigerian Man Married A Ghost For 5yrs & They Had 2kids Together (video) / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Love (5yrs Apart) by Xtdott(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Letter To My Love (5yrs Apart)

It been 5 yrs Now since I last saw you, but to me it look like yesterday and I can clearly remember your looks,your smile (Never seen that kind of smile before), your bright eye,your beautiful and shinning chocolate skin, your soft and friendly voice, and your out of this world kind of pink lips

I don't know how you look like now for time might have changed you but I can never forget how you look, when we were still together in school, you never gave me a chance to show I truly Love you, even though you aware of it, 5yrs down the line,I still find it difficult just to forget you,If only you have given me a chance I would have love you some much that you will know that what I feel for you is so Pure & True.

Many times I think about how happy we both could be if we were together, I imagine myself hold your hands and I feel as though am in another world, mere talking to you make me sooooo happy. I will be so sad seeing you in the arms of another man, Because your appearance to me is like that of an angel that makes me shiver and when I look at you, am so sure I want you to be mine forever.

I was once shy to say I love you publicly, but now I can't hide it anymore, not only am I in love with you BUT I doubt if I can ever stop Loving you A- (Veronica)

One day i hope you will find me too as I have found you long time ago in my HEART....

Yours Only
Joel(xtdott)
16/06/2019

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Love (5yrs Apart) by MasonKendall(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
@op I've had issues with multiple Veronica's and I'll advice you forget her and move on with your life.
Re: Letter To My Love (5yrs Apart) by Xtdott(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
I keep trying.
MasonKendall:
@op I've had issues with multiple Veronica's and I'll advice you forget her and move on with your life.
Re: Letter To My Love (5yrs Apart) by MasonKendall(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Xtdott:
I keep trying.
Try harder
Re: Letter To My Love (5yrs Apart) by AnalQueenluci: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
I hope is not amatasha again?
Re: Letter To My Love (5yrs Apart) by Xtdott(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2019
No...
AnalQueenluci:
I hope is not amatasha again?

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Always Being Taken For Granted: 16 Best Tips / Is Prostitution Bad? / 10 Best Questions To Ask A Girl You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.