Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? (1735 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? / My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:

Lool smh

Smh. My matter don't pass you grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
lilmax:
let me guess, when you say outspoken women you're referring to toke makiwa, tonto dike, cee cee, women wondering warriors on nairaland? grin

me no understand why una de fear dis small women here. we no like rude and troublesome women like cococandy, amazontopaz, marialavina, ibkayee and many of dem wey me no remember. how me go take forget de worse of dem queensekxy.

de one wey de poster don mention and wey don comment wey me no mention, she sabi herself, i just pity her because of oga at de top wey de here too because im no de eva see any tin bad where she dey

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
DukeofNZ:

me no understand why una de fear dis small women here. we no like rude and troublesome women like cococandy, amazontopaz, marialavina, ibkayee and many of dem wey me no remember.

de one wey de here wey me no mention she sabi herself but i just pity her because of oga at de top wey de here too because im no de eva see any tin bad where she dey

Brother. Na where you cum dey since na. I be done fyn u rich Sydney. I just stand outside d opera with placard since yesterday " kunle" " kunle". Anyway what's up. How your patients.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
DukeofNZ:

[s]me no understand why una de fear dis small women here. we no like rude and troublesome women like cococandy, amazontopaz, marialavina, ibkayee and many of dem wey me no remember.

de one wey de here wey me no mention she sabi herself but i just pity her because of oga at de top wey de here too because im no de eva see any tin bad where she dey[/s]
Stop mentioning me in your nonsense post undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cc Bukatyne Queensekxy

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

Brother. Na where you cum dey since na. I be done fyn u rich Sydney. I just stand outside d opera with placard since yesterday " kunle" " kunle". Anyway what's up. How your patients.

ma broda i de busy small. ah if u de Sydney now true true na to go close one ashi spot for alone for one year
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Stop mentioning me in your nonsense post undecided

u no de fear ba

2 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
DukeofNZ:

me no understand why una de fear dis small women here. we no like rude and troublesome women like coc ocandy, amazo ntopaz, mariala vina, ibkaye e and many of dem wey me no remember. how me go take forget de worse of dem qu ee nsekxy.

de one wey de poster don mention and wey don comment wey me no mention, she sabi herself, i just pity her because of oga at de top wey de here too because im no de eva see any tin bad where she dey
Bros please leave me out of your 'spokeness' issues , I'm not in for it this evening. undecided
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
DukeofNZ:

ma broda i de busy small. ah if u de Sydney now true true na to go close one ashi spot for alone for one year

Lol. Me just dey pull your legs. Australian ashi go dey clean die under cheesy grin It's all good. All about the hustle bro
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2019
LordKO:

You're just being vexatious. She understands me.
What
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by bukatyne(f): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:
Cc Bukatyne Queensekxy

It is the men that will answer na.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
bukatyne:

It is the men that will answer na.

Is this how you want to stylishly escape from answering the question
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by bukatyne(f): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

Is this how you want to stylishly escape from answering the question

Question is 'Men, why do you hate outspoken women'?

Am I a man?

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
bukatyne:

Question is 'Men, why do you hate outspoken women'?

Am I a man?

Bukky Bukky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Method To Prepare Semo Like Garri/eba?? / / Mexican Lady Faces 100 Lashes And Seven Years In Jail For Being Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.