Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? (1691 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? / My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Outspoken women that have as partners men who hate outspoken women, how do you manage to live with such men?
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
MissR69:
Outspoken women that have as partners men who hate outspoken women, how do you manage to live with such men?

No man hates an outspoken woman, but an outspoken woman who isn't careful or wise with her words and actions soon becomes insulting and arrogant.

Most of the ladies who think they're outspoken are just rude, that's why kings avoid them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by LordKO(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
I haven't seen a man who's a libertarian (or a sane man) who hates outspoken women. Personally, outspokenness is one attribute I consider great in a lady. However, there's a thin line between outspokenness and opinionatedness. While the former is good and healthy, the latter isn't and can mar things because behind any opinionated person is a... @OP, I know where this is coming from. lol.

15 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
germanized:

No man hates an outspoken woman, but an outspoken woman who isn't careful or wise with her words and actions soon becomes insulting and arrogant.

Most of the ladies who think they're outspoken are just rude, that's why kings avoid them.

maybe you are different.
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
MissR69:

Outspokenness gradually leads to see finish, rebelliousness,rudeness and all. One bad trait ties itself with like 50. No man hates outspoken women. Bit gradually it brings in strife,aggression and all sort

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by lilmax(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
let me guess, when you say outspoken women you're referring to toke makiwa, tonto dike, cee cee, women wondering warriors on nairaland? grin

6 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
LordKO:
I haven't seen a man who's a libertarian (or a sane man) who hates outspoken women. Personally, outspokenness is one attribute I consider great in a lady. However, there's a thin line between outspokenness and opinionatedness. While the former is good and healthy, the latter isn't and can mar things because behind any opinionated person is a... @OP, I know where this is coming from. lol.

hahaha antibrutus pocohantas will understand better because i read about this somewhere.
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

Outspokenness gradually leads to see finish, rebelliousness,rudeness and all. One bad trait ties itself with like 50. No man hates outspoken women. Bit gradually it brings in strife,aggression and all sort

So you are among the men that hate us?
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
lilmax:
let me guess, when you say outspoken women you're referring to toke makiwa, tonto dike, cee cee, women wondering warriors on nairaland? grin

Maybe. Are you among the men that hate us?
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
MissR69:

So you are among the men that hate us?

No man hates any outspoken woman. I don't
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

No man hates any outspoken woman. I don't

Maybe you are one of the very few then.
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
MissR69:

Maybe you are one of the very few then.

No man hates it. It just opens the door wide to so many unruly behavior so to avoid them altogether we don't tolerate it at all cheesy
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

No man hates it. It just opens the door wide to so many unruly behavior so to avoid them altogether we don't tolerate it at all cheesy

You are neither here nor there, lol. You hate-like us then.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by LordKO(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
MissR69:

hahaha antibrutus pocohantas will understand better because i read about this somewhere.

You're just being vexatious. She understands me.
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by crackhaus: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
I don't think a lot of you truly understand what being outspoken means.
People listen and respect outspoken people who know what they're talking about and can back up their informed opinions with facts and figures (where necessary).

An outspoken person who basically just has an uninformed opinion on a subject, based solely on how the subject makes them feel, is a loudmouth and not an outspoken person.

Classify yourselves accordingly.

6 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
LordKO:

You're just being vexatious. She understands me.

Lol, don't mind that individual.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by ibkayee(f): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thin line between being outspoken and rude.

Some women are genuinely rude so some men understandably dislike this.

Some women are genuinely outspoken without being rude but some men conflate this with ‘rudeness’ for whatever reasons, usually something to do with their egos.

7 Likes

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by Acidosis(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
lilmax:

Boss, mention their names na. Are you scared?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:
Thin line between being outspoken and rude.

Some women are genuinely rude so some men understandably dislike this.

Some women are genuinely outspoken without being rude but some men conflate this with ‘rudeness’ for whatever reasons, usually something to do with their egos.

Babe you're by yourself
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by ibkayee(f): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

Babe you're by yourself
Lol I think I’ll be ok
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol I think I’ll be ok

grin
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by ibkayee(f): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:

wink grin

How is you today Brit?
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by ibkayee(f): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

How is you today Brit?
Not bad cheers, hope you’re well too
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:

Not bad cheers, hope you’re well too

Chilling. Funny its been a while no gender e-fights
I'm surprised
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by ibkayee(f): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

Chilling. Funny its been a while no gender e-fights
I'm surprised
Lol what, in the last hour?
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol what, in the last hour?

More like four days. Or have I been too busy offline not to notice? Cause its typically bottles against nails here y'all at each other's throat while you ibkayee keep your tongue in cheek with that look on your do looking at how the fights would progress cheesy
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by ibkayee(f): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

More like four days. Or have I been too busy offline not to notice? Cause its typically bottles against nails here y'all at each other's throat while you ibkayee keep your tongue in cheek with that look on your do looking at how the fights would progress cheesy
Haha ok maybe not in the family section sha cheesy

cheesy
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:

Haha ok maybe not in the family section sha cheesy

cheesy

Oh rily. I heard you learnt to change your car tires. Yipee
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by ibkayee(f): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

Oh rily. I heard you learnt to change your car tires. Yipee
Nah, I can only pump them. Never changed them and I’ll probably only ever learn if I have to lol
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by essenceplus: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:

Nah, I can only pump them. Never changed them and I’ll probably only ever learn if I have to lol

And y'all crave for equality. You netter take care of that King well and give him some quality wet bpoty lap dance whenever he's low.
Re: Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? by ibkayee(f): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

And y'all crave for equality. You netter take care of that King well and give him some quality wet bpoty lap dance whenever he's low.
Lool smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House / “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed / Do You Support Periodic Leave In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.