Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC (5658 Views)

Ndigbo Should Ignore Asari Dokubo / Ndigbo Should Not Abandon Nnamdi Kanu – Archbishop Chukwuma / Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
ideynl1:

Bro is it possible to update us with status of these timelines as they progress to enable us follow-up?

Thanks

I will keep a close eyes on it.
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Xander85: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
horsepower101:
It is imperative that SEREDEC sensitize the igbo diaspora on buying shares in SEFCO. This will be a major game changer in the coming decade if well implemented.

Don't know how possible it is for them to launch on the stock exchanges of major cities like London, New York, Johannesburg, etc. This will help diaspora Ndigbo to key into the project better!
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Xander85: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
ideynl1:

Bro is it possible to update us with status of these timelines as they progress to enable us follow-up?

Thanks

Updates and keeping to timelines is very important. We've seen so many false dawns and development proposals that never got off the drawing board!
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Xander85:

Don't know how possible it is for them to launch on the stock exchanges of major cities like London, New York, Johannesburg, etc. This will help diaspora Ndigbo to key into the project better!

There are some funds that are private equity funds or over the counter funds. Not every fund is on the stock markets. Maybe in the future when they have enough capital and legacy projects.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by nwanyionitsha: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

I have no words for you.

Alaigbo ajula gi.
Will you get lost !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by senatordave1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nice initiative.will propel the east to greater heights and will benefit my ss indirectly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by MetaPhysical: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2019
OP, is this a company or a commission? Clarification needed asap!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by duncun: 2:01am On Jun 15, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:25am On Jun 15, 2019
duncun:
Clarification for what ? Don't bring your ewedu masturbation here pls .

brother, you should have known by now that an oyoruba man's existence makes no meaning to him without we, the great igbos, in it!!!

if you ask that pokenosing, busybody and hypocritical oyorubaguy what he wants the information on this SE initiative for, you will be shocked that he is only planning on how to scatter the great things we are cooking up!!!

these guys are just terrible!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 15, 2019
Igbo amaka

cc lzaa adaibeku LLObiorah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 15, 2019
MetaPhysical:
It is not really your business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by duncun: 3:26am On Jun 15, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 3:46am On Jun 15, 2019
MOU between SEREDEC and UAE Investment Authority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPf7a3NFfqc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 4:02am On Jun 15, 2019
This Video Discusses the Rail Network project and Gas pipeline for the South East in detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPjDweCDV5c

For the plan for rail network start the video on 8:22

For the plan for gas pipeline network start the video on 13:30

Discussion on South East Finance Company (SEFCO) starts on 18:44

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by argon500: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Is like this op is not tired of over bloated dream....

Ndi uchu.

Osagefor98, what is your problem gan gan.. Please share it with NLders..

You do not want any progress of another state apart from your state.. Se Dem winch you Ni?

Stop this nuisance biko

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by argon500: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You guys will be finding trouble where there is none.. Na u people dey allow other people to insults Yoruba's.

E grow up now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by tysontim(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2019
I watched the video till end.

What pained me is when Uju said that there is no gov present.

I kn Igbos don't have unity. The govs are feeling too big to attend

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by LLobiorah: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2019
Interesting! Where will the financial strength of this project come from? I don't trust our south east guvnors, by the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
LLobiorah:
Interesting!
Where will the financial strength of this project come from?
I don't trust our south east guvnors, by the way.

This is a private led investment.
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
LLobiorah:
Interesting!
Where will the financial strength of this project come from?
I don't trust our south east guvnors, by the way.

Private investors will be involved.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by ideynl1: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
I just saw on Imo thread about Waltersmith an oil company investing heavily in Refinery and Gas in Imo state.

I hope SEREDC will incorporate these projects in their overall plan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
ideynl1:
I just saw on Imo thread about Waltersmith an oil company investing heavily in Refinery and Gas in Imo state.

I hope SEREDC will incorporate these projects in their overall plan

I am sure they will work out a deal. Watersmith is into gas processing but they will also need a metered pipeline network to deliver their products which SEREDEC is working on.
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by ImoRiverr: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by ifyboy60(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Xander85:

Bros Horsepower, ignore this dumbfuck impostor i'm quoting! Carry on with the thread biko! smiley

it's now obvious those wannabes are not igbos

I pity those who wastes their time arguing with them in Anambra and Enugu threads.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Ikechu12: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
I love this idea...This is asking the right step to developing the level of first world nation.. This is why I love my people. Without Niggeria, I know we can do wonders.

My only problem with this is they need to remove SE and make it an Igboland objective. Let's look at the rail project, they said it's a way to connect Igboland but yet it's only going to circulate SE. Even if the rest of us are forced to be part of state that necessary aren't igbo only state, we would like to be included in projects that's for development and unity of our ethnicity. I think they need to expand their goal to SS Igbo as well. It should be all Igboland objective, not just SE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ikechu12:
I love this idea...This is asking the right step to developing the level of first world nation.. This is why I love my people. Without Niggeria, I know we can do wonders.

My only problem with this is they need to remove SE and make it an Igboland objective. Let's look at the rail project, they said it's a way to connect Igboland but yet it's only going to circulate SE. Even if the rest of us are forced to be part of state that necessary aren't igbo only state, we would like to be included in projects that's for development and unity of our ethnicity. I think they need to expand their goal to SS Igbo as well. It should be all Igboland objective, not just SE.

I 100% agree with you. The first phase of the rail network will connect Aba and Portharcourt together. Its actually an Igboland project and will extend to anioma areas eventually. Though it will take some time. Please read the infrastructure plans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Xander85: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2019
Ikechu12:

I know what you mean! I think they're being careful so as not to be accused of 'land-grabbing' and all that, seeing as Asaba, Port Harcourt, etc, have been placed in states that have a large none Igbo population. Since they included Port Harcourt in the first phase of the rail project (even though the dev' commission is termed 'south-east'), i'm sure other Igbo cities outside the south-east like Asaba will be included as well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Xander85: 12:25am On Jun 16, 2019
I loved the presentations by the speakers in the second video with Pascal Dozie moderating....especially the one of Uju Ifejika! She said a few things that needed to be said!

Uju Ifejika mentioned she's from Ogidi royalty. Anyone knows if she's nee Amobi? Growing up, i remember overhearing my dad, when casually chatting with my mum in the living room, mentioning names like Ifejika, Ifekandu, Amobi, Osanakpo, etc. The Ogidi Amobis' are related to our family via the matriach of the family, Eze-ego. I gather, a very wealthy lady in those days.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Xander85: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Another question: is the railway project (Aba-Port Harcourt) different from the one the federal gov't is doing with the Chinese loans?

If so, i reckon the one of the SEREDEC will be completed first...knowing how things done by the federal gov't can drag on for ever!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by pazienza(m): 12:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Xander85

b]
I know what you mean! I think they're being careful so as not to be accused of 'land-grabbing' and all that[/b], seeing as Asaba, Port Harcourt, etc, have been placed in states that have a large none Igbo population. Since they included Port Harcourt in the first phase of the rail project (even though the dev' commission is termed 'south-east'), i'm sure other Igbo cities outside the south-east like Asaba will be included as well.

Ikechuku. You know he is right. Just have patience with SE. Once this set off, stakeholders from Anioma and Igboid Rivers will be incorporated after round table discussions.

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 1:24am On Jun 16, 2019
Xander85:
I loved the presentations by the speakers in the second video with Pascal Dozie moderating....especially the one of Uju Ifejika! She said a few things that needed to be said!

Uju Ifejika mentioned she's from Ogidi royalty. Anyone knows if she's nee Amobi? Growing up, i remember overhearing my dad, when casually chatting with my mum in the living room, mentioning names like Ifejika, Ifekandu, Amobi, Osanakpo, etc. The Ogidi Amobis' are related to our family via the matriach of the family, Eze-ego. I gather, a very wealthy lady in those days.
On the first part of your comment;
That woman spilled so much wisdom. I am not gonna lie but Igbo women are impressive with their aku luo uno mentality. It was also the Omu of Asaba that Made the same exact point in another video.

They both said that you cannot leave your land and be developing other people’s land.

Most igbo women that I know personally who own properties including my mother all invested in Igbo land. Igbo men are seriously disappointing sometimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Xander85: 1:38am On Jun 16, 2019
horsepower101:

On the first part of your comment;
That woman spilled so much wisdom. I am not gonna lie but Igbo women are impressive with their aku luo uno mentality. It was also the Omu of Asaba that Made the same exact point in another video.

They both said that you cannot leave your land and be developing other people’s land.

Most igbo women that I know personally who own properties including my mother all invested in Igbo land. Igbo men are seriously disappointing sometimes.

I've always said that our greatest achilles-heel as a people is our greedy and visionless Igbo political elite that place Nigeria before pan-Igbo interests! See as none of the governors could even be bothered to get out of bed for the event...or at least send in representatives! sad

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See As Nigerians Replied President Mohammed Buhari On Twitter / FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja / 2023 Presidency: No Crack In Northern Elders' Leadership – Baba-ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.