Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC (5650 Views)

Ndigbo Should Ignore Asari Dokubo / Ndigbo Should Not Abandon Nnamdi Kanu – Archbishop Chukwuma / Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 2:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Xander85,

As you can see, it clearly says " Enyimba Economic City Development Company Limited is a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) company of Private Sector Investors, Abia State Government, Federal Government of Nigeria that is solely managed by the private sector."

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 4:16am On Jun 18, 2019
This statement accurately explains the whole project. Read the statement and focus on the last line. I think my point has been made. This is a private project with private investors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
What's the progress so far?

How does an individual like me participate?
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by pazienza(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
pazienza:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/s-east-makes-progress-on-self-devt-rail-network/

This is the journey so far.

Thank you I will update this thread as more projects come to fruition.
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by myright: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
My only problem is the Fg. They will look for one excuse to stop this company from achieving their targets
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
OFFICIAL TIMELINE For Enyimba Economic City Phase 1 construction has just been realeased

This is for all those people who think the project won’t happen.

June 2020 is the project flag off for phase 1. Visit their website:
https://eecdgroup.com/phase1/project-construction-programme-phase-1/

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by okezie007(m): 4:20am On Dec 25, 2019
horsepower101:
OFFICIAL TIMELINE For Enyimba Economic City Phase 1 construction has just been realeased

This is for all those people who think the project won’t happen.

June 2020 is the project flag off for phase 1. Visit their website:
https://eecdgroup.com/phase1/project-construction-programme-phase-1/

Welldone Sir.
Like somebody asked "how can an individual participate?"
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by knowledgeable: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2019
NonsoWow:
[s] It can't work. It won't work. All Igbo states are independent of one another and have their seperate aspirations and means of getting there.

Who is this goat?

Now let me tell you something Mr goat, the aku lu uno call of governor Obiano which is part of the grand strategy of SEREDEC is already producing fruitful results.

United Nations on migration observed that the Nigerians in diaspora remittance inflows into the Nigeria economy is in a range of between 15 to 22 billion dollars yearly (depending the years in reference) and South Easterners rep close to 60% of that inflows.

Once they come up with a SEREDEC sovereign Bond or other types of asset class and the awareness created sufficiently under these time tested Igbo sons at the helm, almost 100% of Igbos in diaspora will buy into it.

.... also, there are some indications that the diasporan Nigerians and their remittance inflows are inter-generational.
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2019
okezie007:

Welldone Sir.
Like somebody asked "how can an individual participate?"

To inquire about investing in EEC, call +234 803 423 0455

Email: info@eecdgroup.com

They have various sectors that they want investments such as manufacturing facilities and infrastructures. They might be offering shares but I haven’t inquired personally.
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by okezie007(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2019
horsepower101:

To inquire about investing in EEC, call +234 803 423 0455

Email: info@eecdgroup.com

They have various sectors that they want investments such as manufacturing facilities and infrastructures. They might be offering shares but I haven’t inquired personally.

Thank you

Please kindly let us know if there's any ongoing recruitment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Displayed My Mock Coffin Publicly~ Jonathan. / Tinubu In His Office As President-Elect (picture) / Bamaiyi, Ex-ndlea Boss Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.