Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC (5655 Views)

Ndigbo Should Ignore Asari Dokubo / Ndigbo Should Not Abandon Nnamdi Kanu – Archbishop Chukwuma / Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by BuhariAdvocate: 1:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Wishful thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by duncun: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2019

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
argon500:

Osagefor98, what is your problem gan gan.. Please share it with NLders..

You do not want any progress of another state apart from your state.. Se Dem winch you Ni?

Stop this nuisance biko

You can it nuisance but is wisdom.

The optimistic Op calledit southeast commission.

What is Asaba/port harcourt doing inside there.

Whenever you see any dead dream, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you and this is one.

Incorporating delta state and rivers state in such is just like wasting resources.

If they are serious, they should contain whatever nonsense they want to do in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Xander85: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Whenever you see any dead dream, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you and this is one.

Incorporating delta state and rivers state in such is just like wasting resources.

If they are serious, they should contain whatever nonsense they want to do in Igboland.

Now if there was ever a post showing that the scumbag i’m quoting (together with his multitude of other monikers) is an impostor and as much Igbo as i am Mr Trump, this is it!

Imagine saying this noble initiative (that doesn’t harm anyone at all) is ‘nonsense’!? It’s clear his mission on here (probably a paid one given how persistent he is) is to try and cause divisions in Igboland as well as try to keep any cooperation, links and commonality between Ndigbo and the so called ‘south-south’ to the barest minimum...if not eliminated completely! He’s on a failed mission!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by duncun: 3:31am On Jun 17, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 17, 2019
duncun:
Osagyy is it your resources? Is it your nonsense? Enemy of progress.

Trash trash and trash

He should stop that wild dream

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Xander85:

Now if there was ever a post showing that the scumbag i’m quoting (together with his multitude of other monikers) is an impostor and as much Igbo as i am Mr Trump, this is it!

Imagine saying this noble initiative (that doesn’t harm anyone at all) is ‘nonsense’!? It’s clear his mission on here (probably a paid one given how persistent he is) is to try and cause divisions in Igboland as well as try to keep any cooperation, links and commonality between Ndigbo and the so called ‘south-south’ to the barest minimum...if not eliminated completely! He’s on a failed mission!

As for south south is just a matter of time, all cooperation will be eliminated completely.

Nobody has Monopoly of nonsense. Igboland will remain stagnant if they continue to include rivers and delta state in it.

If we need progress, then we must avoid them, so that we can think in full potential.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by argon500: 6:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Which wisdom? By opposing good motives just because some states which are not SE are included..

Is SE and SS no longer brothers?

This divisive lifestyle of yours is getting out of hands

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2019
argon500:

Which wisdom? By opposing good motives just because some states which are not SE are included..

Is SE and SS no longer brothers?

This divisive lifestyle of yours is getting out of hands

There is nothing like Brothers in the survival of mankind's even America told Britain that.

If they are serious of achieving a desirable results they should contain the project within it's name- south east commission but if they going again on a wild goose chase, it will die a natural death as usual.

The issue of brother is totally alien to me.

I don't live with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by argon500: 7:09am On Jun 17, 2019
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing like Brothers in the survival of mankind's even America told Britain that.

If they are serious of achieving a desirable results they should contain the project within it's name- south east commission but if they going again on a wild goose chase, it will die a natural death as usual.

I don't live with that.

What do you intends to gain by objecting this developments?

Are you an enemy of progress?
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2019
Juliusmalema:

I don't live with that.
Because Nsukka people are not Igbo abi grin grin grin
Lzaa must hear this.

cc adaibeku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2019
argon500:

What do you intends to gain by objecting this developments?

Are you an enemy of progress?

Nobody is objecting to a sound project but rivers/delta should be removed from that list if they need a successful project.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by argon500: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Noboy is objecting to a sound project but rivers/delta should be removed from that list if they need a successful project.

Irony about all this your opata, you are currently living in the same SS you wants nothing to do with SE..

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa must hear this.

cc adaibeku

They are part of any project for SE, all we saying is simple Rivers/delta should be knocked off from that list.

They don't suppose to be there for any reason whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2019
argon500:

Irony about all this your opata, you are currently living in the same SS you wants nothing to do with SE..

Will you tell someone in NE same thing.

My opinion is on long term interactions. leave these children on nairaland, they don't know the reality on ground.

Full reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by argon500: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Will you tell someone in NE same thing.

My opinion is on long term interactions. leave these children on nairaland, they don't know the reality on ground.

Full reality on ground.

It is now clear why non indigenes refused to invest in SE.

Your assertions indicated you guys are not accommodative ( I Before Others).

But No, I wont buy that, you are just one of the misguided Ibo youths.

I have friends and business partners who are from SE and their reasoning's are far above yours.

Few guys like you makes others to hate ndigbo for no reason.. The question still remain, of what benefits to you if you do not want non indigenes to invest or do business with SE people?
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Juliusmalema:

They are part of any project for SE, all we saying is simple Rivers/delta should be knocked off from that list.

They don't suppose to be there for any reason whatsoever.

Since you are so knowledgeable on this matter, why don't you go knock Rivers state off the list yourself?
Come back and tell us how it went. grin grin

cc lzaa adaibeku sarrki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by LLobiorah: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Wetin dy do this one?
Guy you don cast. You be 'failed failure'.
None of your divisive plans go work again, gaskiya.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2019
LLobiorah:

Wetin dy do this one? Guy you don cast. You be 'failed failure'. None of your divisive plans go work again, gaskiya.
Don't have your time. am done exposing the bold truth from your side, so no need going further.
Lolzzzzz
Mr you dey far, unless u have to come down here to preach errrrrmmmmm unity

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2019
argon500:

It is now clear why non indigenes refused to invest in SE.

Your assertions indicated you guys are not accommodative ( I Before Others).

But No, I wont buy that, you are just one of the misguided Ibo youths.

I have friends and business partners who are from SE and their reasoning's are far above yours.

Few guys like you makes others to hate ndigbo for no reason.. The question still remain, of what benefits to you if you do not want non indigenes to invest or do business with SE people?

When u get a message wrong, don't twist it.

The simple message here is invest in SE and the investors themselves are from SE.

I doubt if you understand the issue at all.

Finally no one demands or beg for your love. Is irrelevant and incosequential.

Every minute love love love, Abeg that doesn't exist in this country.

So hold your love as it doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by LZAA: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa must hear this.

cc adaibeku
Juliusmalema dreads igbo domination grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by NonsoWow: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin Funny thread. You can only coperate with abakaliki people when you want to colonize them to fully become and behave like Igbos. And coperate with wawa/nsukka people when you want to shed them of ancestral laziness that many of them inherited from their benue progenitors. This stupid seredec or whatever cannot and will not work. You can take it to the bank. Anambra people don't have time for useless things. Any Anambra man you see there just wants to maximize his personal profit and quickly discard the filth.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by duncun: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by duncun: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by duncun: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by LLobiorah: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Don't have your time.
am done exposing the bold truth from your side, so no need going further.

Lolzzzzz

Mr you dey far, unless u have to come down here to preach errrrrmmmmm unity

Bla bla..
Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by LLobiorah: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
NonsoWow:
grin grin Funny thread. You can only coperate with abakaliki people when you want to colonize them to fully become and behave like Igbos. And coperate with wawa/nsukka people when you want to shed them of ancestral laziness that many of them inherited from their benue progenitors. This stupid seredec or whatever cannot and will not work. You can take it to the bank. Anambra people don't have time for useless things. Any Anambra man you see there just wants to maximize his personal profit and quickly discard the filth.

Rampage of the mad ones!
Nna nno.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
WELCOME TO ENYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY; THE EKO ATLANTIC OF THE EAST

This is one of the Projects that SEREDEC is involved with and their rail master plan will start from this brand new city. This city will be bigger than Aba and Owerri combined. More information to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESc5-DWzfDk

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is a Must read.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by Xander85: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
horsepower101:
WELCOME TO ENYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY; THE EKO ATLANTIC OF THE EAST

This is one of the Projects that SEREDEC is involved with and their rail master plan will start from this brand new city. This city will be bigger than Aba and Owerri combined. More information to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESc5-DWzfDk

When i first saw this clip last year, i thought it's solely a Abia state project to be overseen by Ikpeazu, and hence i didn't take it seriously! Most if not all big-ticket projects undertaken by state gov'ts in the south-east remain on the drawing board...or if executed at all, are never in keeping with what's promised or shown in the sexy 3D rendering!

I'm still giving this one benefit of the doubt just b'cos it's a Pan-Igbo effort, and respected captains of industry from Alaigbo are in charge! I'll start celebrating when i see movement on ground.

And why hasn't there been any updates on the financing yet? It's like a year gone by, and i was expecting that by now machinery would have been put in place to start pooling together resources of Ndigbo (at home and in diaspora) to help kick-start actual construction works on the railway and city!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC by horsepower101: 2:14am On Jun 18, 2019
Xander85:

When i first saw this clip last year, i thought it's solely a Abia state project to be overseen by Ikpeazu, and hence i didn't take it seriously! Most if not all big-ticket projects undertaken by state gov'ts in the south-east remain on the drawing board...or if executed at all, are never in keeping with what's promised or shown in the sexy 3D rendering!

I'm still giving this one benefit of the doubt just b'cos it's a Pan-Igbo effort, and respected captains of industry from Alaigbo are in charge! I'll start celebrating when i see movement on ground.

And why hasn't there been any updates on the financing yet? It's like a year gone by, and i was expecting that by now machinery would have been put in place to start pooling together resources of Ndigbo (at home and in diaspora) to help kick-start actual construction works on the railway and city!

I also share a healthy level of skepticism just like you but this a mostly a private project. It was modelled after Eko Atlantic city. The eletricity, transportation network, security, and all aspects of the city will run privately. Abia state government and FGN ONLY have shares in the venture. They even created a special company that will run the city. Xander85, please study this.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent / Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development / Ig Orders Re-arrest Of Freed Boko Haram Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.