Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (15083 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

How is responding to a useless bastard like you being famous undecided undecided undecided

In truth you have no idea what kind of sex object she is or her willingness to smoke cigarettes (i.e, your cigarette sized dick your wife is fed up with). For you information the military do no smoke cigarettes and she's a Major!!! I swear i will pay to watch the reality show where you visit her office with your moniker written on your forehead.. grin grin grin grin

You think you are a man? Stay here and be begging fore blow-jobs indirectly.

I pity the useless mother that gave birth to a inconsequential entity.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Livecamp09:

I pity my useless mother that gave birth to a inconsequential entity.

Livecamp09:

Bro, rope is still 50naira, kindly buy one, locate a tree and do the needful.. Apoda

Good idea! We will use the rope to tie your wife by the clitoris and hang her from the nearest tree when next we catch her cheating on you.

I corrected your mistake in the quoted above. Leave your mother out of this will you. It's all about your wife only. The DNA report for all your kids should be out in about an hour. If the kids are not yours we will still hang the bitch never fear.

Hang on there, man.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Eze2000(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Good idea! We will use the rope to tie your wife by the clitoris and hang her from the nearest tree when next we catch her cheating on you.

I corrected your mistake in the quoted above. Leave your mother out of this will you. It's all about your wife only. The DNA report for all your kids should be out in about an hour. If the kids are not yours we will still hang the bitch never fear.

Hang on there, man.

How come your matter always opens many pages?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Eze2000:

How come your matter always opens many pages?

Much hailing, boss. No be me do am ooo. Na react i just dey react oooo

cool
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shame on nairaland
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by jackals(f): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
IamPlato:
Jackals wanted to rape me but God pass her

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
jackals:

May God Confuse All My Enemies just As Jackals Confused Herself cool
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Wrong wat?
I Hate Anal Sex angry
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Shame on nairaland
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2019
IamPlato:
I Love Anal Sexangry
Fixed and sealed smiley
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Fixed and sealed smiley
You Go Sabi Blackmail People. See As You Manipulate My Statement undecided
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
IamPlato:
You Go Sabi Blackmail People. See As You Manipulate My Statement undecided
grin grin grin for sure
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
grin grin grin for sure
If I Enter You Now, you Will Say I Have Started
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by ritylove(f): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
IamPlato:
If I Enter You Now, you Will Say I Have Started
As if he has strength

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
ritylove:
As if he has strength
shocked shocked

Analqueenluci come And See My First Love You Have Been Asking about... She Just Arrived From The Moon
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
ritylove:
As if he has strength
grin Where Have You Been? I Have Looked For You All Over Nigeria cry
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
IamPlato:
shocked shocked

Analqueenluci come And See My First Love You Have Been Asking about... She Just Arrived From The Moon
Moon kwa ? cheesy
Dickman veiny dick so were is d champagne ,i hope she isnt among ladies forever
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Moon kwa ? cheesy
Dickman veiny dick so were is d champagne ,i hope she isnt among ladies forever
she Is Not Amongst Them
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Having gone through the first two pages of this thread, I can comfortably assert that the OP is mentally imbalanced and needs to be checked into the nearest psychiatric hospital ASAP angry

Spits angry

[img]https://media./images/a6b97901ad36cd4caa8598fb506b3b86/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by ritylove(f): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
IamPlato:
grin Where Have You Been? I Have Looked For You All Over Nigeria cry
Have being where u left me na
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
ritylove:

Where did he left u ,yabaleft i presume
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
ritylove:
which kind talk be that... Give me WhatsApp number you no greeundecided
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

Where did he left u ,yabaleft i presume
if talk to her anyhow I will deal with you seriously angry
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2019
IamPlato:
if talk to her anyhow I will deal with you seriously angry

2 of u shud get a mat already ,because i kbow u guys ar damn broke
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 12:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

2 of u shud get a mat already ,because i kbow u guys ar damn broke
Na mat sure pass... Olodo woman
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by ritylove(f): 1:57am On Jun 20, 2019
IamPlato:
which kind talk be that... Give me WhatsApp number you no greeundecided
how can I paste my WhatsApp number here grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by IamPlato(m): 2:02am On Jun 20, 2019
ritylove:
how can I paste my WhatsApp number here grin
Paste It Now That Evil People Of Nairaland Have Slept
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khia: 1:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Eze2000:

Well, you can always move to Alaska and freeze your balls off. grin

Talking about balls. You seem to have too much of it or are you just pissed?

Correction, this is your first post to me and you haven't stopped since. grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khia: 1:26am On Jun 21, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Having gone through the first two pages of this thread, I can comfortably assert that the OP is mentally imbalanced and needs to be checked into the nearest psychiatric hospital ASAP angry

Spits angry

[img]https://media./images/a6b97901ad36cd4caa8598fb506b3b86/tenor.gif[/img]

100 percent true.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Eze2000(m): 3:04am On Jun 21, 2019
khia:

Correction, this is your first post to me and you haven't stopped since. grin

Indeed, you are correct but there is a problem. That post was to Khiaa not Khia. In fact, this is the first time that khia is showing up here. Welcome by the way.

After insulting me in the worst kind of way Khiaa comes back all sweet and rosey a full day later on father's day and I responded to her well even when I realized I was being used as a buffer in an ongoing verbal war. Below are some of our conversations to refresh your memory.

Sorry, i cannot find the original insult by Khiaa which you are quoting because it was removed by a mode. But I can post quotes of it by at least two other people and you will notice that khiaa and not khia is active. Let me guess, that's where you copied what you are quoting now. cheesy

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by khiaa(f): 3:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Eze2000:

Indeed, you are correct but there is a problem. I and a lot of people was talking to Khiaa not khia

After insulting me in the worst kind of way Khiaa came back all sweet and nice a full day later on father's day and I responded to her well even when I realized I was being used as a buffer in an ongoing argument. Below are some of our conversations. Sorry, i cannot find the original insult because it was removed. But i can post quotes of it by at least two other people and you will notice that khiaa and not khia is active.

What is your point, it's no secret. I do it often. I wasn't using you for anything. It was Father's Day and I was curious if you had any children.
I responded to you with the pea ball comment because of what you said to me initially.

1 Like

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Oyinlicious(f): 3:21am On Jun 21, 2019
Seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Chatting Drills!! / If Age Is Nothing But A Number / Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.