Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (14154 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 2:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Come back bro, I'm not joking. I Swear!

Your wife toto ehhm. No be here oooo. I think Ademola has some pictures. He has some...

Typing....
. Trash
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 2:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Let me tell you a secret.

Between you, me and that phone you dey use. You kids no be your own ooo. Go do DNA today today see with your own eyes. Am telling you Ademola na toto repairer and your wife don give am contract since last 2 years. I am telling you that -. Trash

Typing....
Bigcowhorn:

Nooooo...

Did you know you wife no sabi give Mouth Gig well? She dey put teeth for inside. Ademola had to teach her well for 2 months while you dey live for camp.

Typing....
. Another trash
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 2:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Nooooo...

Did you know my wife no sabi give Mouth Gig well? She dey put teeth for inside. Ademola had to teach her well for 2 months while I dey live for camp, e no go better for my mama way give me this cheater as wife.

Typing....
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 2:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Ok bro, So sad for my friend.

Look, how I go do this matter now, This my hoe wife cannot be public property for ever na, I go do something about this. Am a man. Why I go dey go camp dey leave my wife like that for house? Abi my prick no do? There this cream that can help me,... Bazoka cream. Just 12k I think i will buy it..

Typing....
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 2:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. This old man is just typing rubbish,. Guy worlds don finish for your mouth abeg, try another day.
Lucifer1419:
. Another trash
Lucifer1419:
. Trash
Lucifer1419:
. Trash, no iota of truth, you want to be Alpha male on nairaland,. Continue your stupidness, when you are done let him know,.
Lucifer1419:
. This old man is just typing rubbish,. Guy worlds don finish for your mouth abeg, try another day.

Wetin don finish for my mouth, words abi worlds? English you no sabi speak, thief girls moniker yo no sabi do well, fight educated women you go turn defender. Only thing you sabi na to answer present for all Ladies forever trends. Oya wait make i mark your register.

Tboy1419 (present!)
Zues1419 ((present!))
lucifer1419 ((present!))
Nwamaka1419 ((present but serving a few weeks ban)
Yorubawarrior (Holiday, sir!)
Ijebuwarrior (Present!)

Make i list the most popluar words in your vocabularly

1. Mumu
2. Trash
3. Okpolo
4. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (Emojis)

Satan, both you and your manhood are now banned from the human race. GOD THOU BACK TO HELL!!!!

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Ikechu12: 4:35am On Jun 17, 2019
Adaibeku:

When i finish giving you prove u will know wat i mean , wen i give my submission u wl call me hausa girl
U think igbos has shown me 10% of love i receive here in space of 3yrs ...
Isnt about my beauty but just good pple

Nwanyi Tiv why you dey disturb me mentions wailing? Tiv girl wetin be your pain?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You wan shame Analqueenluci for my face abi? You think say she be what her moniker sounds like in real life, abi? Where you mate dey use Lucifer as moniker you dey you use live camp like an idiot. Abi them no born you well? Your pape for use correct condom. how could he have allowed accident like you happen? How?

Paused....

Pele oponu
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I know you are married. Happily married? My fiend, Ademola has been sharing that cunt with you for sometime now. You see anytime you go to camp you wife get a terrible itch in her toto and that is where Adamola comes in. Very reliable fellow just ask madam.
Dear am a witness ademola atanda ,dats not d case

.... wink
Even when he is around abayomi still knack shit out of his starved wife ,
Remind me d wife's name again pls dear?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 6:51am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Did you know you wife has done 5 abortions this year already? When he bleeps her she open leg from North to South like Army cantonment 5 gate dey collect 12 at break neck speed. na so e get belle lol

I have forgetton his wife's name omo..oma..omo wetin sef shocked ...that woman na Alan shearer

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 6:54am On Jun 17, 2019
Livecamp09:

Pele oponu grin
Coward na 4 my body u dey get power grin grin
Expose him lieutenant bigcowhorn cheesy
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 7:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Livecamp09:

Oponu, is that all?

Elergy to Livecamp09 whose wife is a serial sharer
Written By : Major luci
From troubled buea

Oh Dare ,smiley walter de la mare
Andalucia ,See what Absurb i heard
Thou art livecamp deathcamp09 wife
Is being on thy heat of life
Like a strong scottish mare
Her husband can dare
And but scintilate expose Awaits
To say no more of little penis date

Alas shocked ,Bigcowhorn son of piped piper of texas
Who thou not fluctuate in invasion tax
Has exposed thy art hidden secret
Of little penis deathcamp09 lit
Livecamp09 nouf sons isnt his
O'yes isnt his but Abayomi's sons
And daughters ,! And grandsons

Pouquoi shocked,Weep not for thy penis belittled
On bed of phillistine men bristles
And we shall sing LovePeddler song
For thy 360° wife's Wet thong

Dedicated to livecamp09 and spaceadole dan la trameitais

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Elergy to Livecamp09 whose wife is a serial sharer
Written By : Major luci
From troubled buea

Oh Dare ,smiley walter de la mare
Andalucia ,See what Absurb i heard
Thou art livecamp deathcamp09 wife
Is being on thy heat of life
Like a strong scottish mare
Her husband can dare
And but scintilate expose Awaits
To say no more of little penis date

Alas shocked ,Bigcowhorn son of piped piper of texas
Who thou not fluctuate in invasion tax
Has exposed thy art hidden secret
Of little penis deathcamp09 lit
Livecamp09 nouf sons isnt his
O'yes isnt his but Abayomi's sons
And daughters ,! And grandsons

Pouquoi shocked,Weep not for thy penis belittled
On bed of phillistine men bristles
And we shall sing LovePeddler song
For thy 360° wife's Wet thong

Dedicated to livecamp09 and spaceadole dan la trameitais

Ogas left overs... Oponu ... Drug addicts
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Actually, I have known you are a military woman for some time but just found out your rank today. You've been my crush for a while but never said anything cos you are a bit older and I didn't want to sound insulting.

When you had that photo of you in a supermarket with 2 fronds i was visiting you DP more than my church. Your body is something else entirely (tat ass in particular) and just thinking of it in an officer's uniform from now on is going to kill me.

So sad. cry
Ar u calling me an old cargo ?
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Livecamp09:

Stop crying dear , cry
See how ur fellowman dey slaughter u ,u cant even match him ...You are weak ,not man enough
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Stop crying dear , cry
See how ur fellowman dey slaughter u ,u cant even match him ...You are weak ,not man enough

Go suck a dick. . Enjoy your fame while it last useless sex object
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Livecamp09:

It is a woman's right to be jobless not yours.

Go work like man even if you pretend to man, come back here for evening and chill. The DNA for all your kids go don come out by then and whether na Ademola or you get them. even your wife's drug test result.

Until later, greet your wife for me
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

No ma'am. Good morning, ma'am.

Old cargoes can't get my dick up even with fortified juju but you do just by being on social media! That's crazy but unfortunately for me, a fact. I've done my homework on you and know you and husbandsnatcha are of the same age bracket. That puts you a few years above me and then then the military part. This means I will always find it hard to get you to do what i want and you will be crushing my balls on a daily basis.

Could risk the first but not my balls so I never submitted CV for a relationship with you until yesterday when i heard you were a ranking Army Officer. Got carried away and submitted the CV anyway. Damn!

The flowers are for you, won't give you a gun even if it's important for your work. You may be a military officer or an older lady but in my eyes, you are one hell of a babe!

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Livecamp09:

Go suck a dick. . Enjoy your fame while it last useless sex object

How is responding to a useless bastard like you being famous undecided undecided undecided

In truth you have no idea what kind of sex object she is or her willingness to smoke cigarettes (i.e, your cigarette sized dick your wife is fed up with). For you information the military do no smoke cigarettes and she's a Major!!! I swear i will pay to watch the reality show where you visit her office with your moniker written on your forehead.. grin grin grin grin

You think you are a man? Stay here and be begging fore blow-jobs indirectly.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Wetin don finish for my mouth, words abi worlds? English you no sabi speak, thief girls moniker yo no sabi do well, fight educated women you go turn defender. Only thing you sabi na to answer present for all Ladies forever trends. Oya wait make i mark your register.

Tboy1419 (present!)
Zues1419 ((present!))
lucifer1419 ((present!))
Nwamaka1419 ((present but serving a few weeks ban)
Yorubawarrior (Holiday, sir!)
Ijebuwarrior (Present!)

Make i list the most popluar words in your vocabularly

1. Mumu
2. Trash
3. Okpolo
4. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (Emojis)

Satan, both you and your manhood are now banned from the human race. GOD THOU BACK TO HELL!!!!
. And all you are good at is your wife Toto don slack, ademola day Bleep your wife, the child way she born no be me get am, old man like you way no get sense, what are you still doing on the same thread, if it's not to gossip how your mother gave birth to you out of frustration, guy go hang boot, all you mate don retired, you still day here day miss behave like toddler

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Correction ..Major
But wait ada so livecamp09 was actually begging you for money ,i thought he claimed working in oil & gas sector!
Livecamp09 see your fakelife shame on it all ,Shame on you

Dat guy na beggar
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

It is a woman's right to be jobless not yours.

Go work like man even if you pretend to man, come back here for evening and chill. The DNA for all your kids go don come out by then and whether na Ademola or you get them. even your wife's drug test result.

Until later, greet your wife for me.

. Female ass licker, how many pussy them don give you, since you be there ultimate warrior for nairaland,. The same line of insult Everytime,,. People like you are the type that sleep with there mother for money ritual,. Pls Mr seun come and give this bigcowhorn award for best female ass licker in nairaland, he deserves the best.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Adaibeku(f): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Jisos shocked
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

No ma'am. Good morning, ma'am.

Old cargoes can't get my dick up even if they use juju but you do just by being on social media. That's crazy but unfortunately for me, a fact. I've done my homework on you and know you and husbandsnatcha are of the same age bracket. That puts you a few years above me and then the military part. This means I will may never be able to get you to do what i want and you will crush my balls on a daily basis.

Could risk the first but not my balls so I never submitted CV for a relationship with you until yesterday when i hear you were a ranking Major. Got carried away.

The flowers are for you. Won't give you a gun. You may be a military officer or an older lady but in my eyes, you are on hell of a babe!
. Toto way oga's at the top don tear finish, na him you one collect the left over, if she go even give you self,. See as you dey praise her like say na your gods of nairaland, shame on you, shame on your mother and father that gave birth to a hopeless son like you, shame on your generation and the one to come, shame on your wife if you are married, shame on your kids if you have one,
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Even ademola day Bleep your wife too, your wife Toto don slack, the child way she born no be you get am ooo, old man like you way no get sense, what are you still doing on the same thread, if it's not to gossip how your mother gave birth to you out of frustration, guy go hang boot, all you mate don retired, you still day here day miss behave like toddler

@Livecamp09
Yet another man boy lays claim to your wife and kids and his name...... Lucifer jr. crown price of hell.
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Toto way oga's at the top don tear finish, na him you one collect the left over, if she go even give you self,. See as you dey praise her like say na your gods of nairaland, shame on you, shame on your mother and father that gave birth to a hopeless son like you, shame on your generation and the one to come, shame on your wife if you are married, shame on your kids if you have one,

Why do i get the feeling that you are a school dropout anytime you open your mouth?

Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison. I will love and praise my fine poison however badly it pains you and your live camp friend grin

As for the other insults, your mother has already apologized to me!!!

cheesy cheesy

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Lucifer1419: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Why do i get the feeling that am a school dropout anytime I open my mouth? Anyway, one man's meat is another man's leftover, I will love and praise my fine leftover however badly it pains me and my useless mother, As for the other insults, my mother has already apologized to you

cheesy cheesy
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Bigcowhorn: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Lucifer1419:

grin grin grin grin grin

Your vocabulary is exhausted again so it's back to emojis and editing other people's posts.

Sighs.

Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by AnalQueenluci: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Why do i get the feeling that you are a school dropout anytime you open your mouth?

Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison. I will love and praise my fine poison however badly it pains you and your live camp friend grin

As for the other insults, your mother has already apologized to me!!!

cheesy cheesy
lmao grin
Re: Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

@Livecamp09
Yet another man boy lays claim to your wife and kids and his name...... Lucifer jr. crown price of hell.

Bro, rope is still 50naira, kindly buy one, locate a tree and do the needful.. Apoda

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

what is the difference between first love and true love / Male Doctors Examining Women / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74