Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help (27539 Views)

My Wife Made Me Impregnate Another Girl, Denies Me Pleasure-husband Tells Court / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / I Need A Dominant Woman That’ll Use Me As Her Slave – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Chukwurah003: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Obviously an Atiku suppoorter undecided
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by hephzibah29(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
wayray ray ooo
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by SmellingAnus(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
ogorwyne:
He sent that message privately to SDK. If she wanted people to read his weird message, why not keep his identity intact?
Happy July3rd in advance cool
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by oluwamaich(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
The last jaazzz them use for this guy body, even after the person wey use am don die, the thing still dey function.

Power of black magic grin
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Femijohn198: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Na person born this one.
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Dami12345: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
ogorwyne:
He sent that message privately to SDK. If she wanted people to read his weird message, why not keep his identity intact?

If it was a girl to guy thing now we all know how if would be. Am glad you pointed it out

1 Like

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by okeniti: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Thought the same, quite disrespectful from a certain point of view.

ogorwyne:

1 Like

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Yeah
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
berbs:
This guy definitely needs a big d**k that will reset his brain ASAP angry
gay spotted

2 Likes

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by simplesearch: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
chiommy123:
This one is lost and can't be found

He's truly lost but can be found sha! That's if he stops accepting stupidity as a way of life. If out of a population of 100k people you are the only one doing something considered unacceptable or strange, if instead of introspecting you are talking of victimisation then you are far from being redeemable.

1 Like

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Holocene(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
I guess this one was abused by their house girl when he was young. Keep being stupid, na your life sha
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
It is Nothing new or baffling, white people and some Nigerians have been doing such shiit since time began, this guy just came out of his closet. grin Good for him!! more will probarbly follow until it becomes mundane.

There are a lot of closet fetishists, Gay men and women in Nigeria.

I am not surprised. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by berbs: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
SmellySperm:

gay spotted
Cry me a river
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by donnie(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
This one is strong. It is from the village
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
SmellySperm:

gay spotted
gay spotter spotted. grin
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by ngwababe(f): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
chiommy123:
This one is lost and can't be found

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Altern8(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmm! Spiritual problem

grin
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by okeniti: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Well there's a market out there for his desires, just make sure you have plastic cutlery and straws for him to use if he's ever your house guest.
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by fortunechy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
many are mad but few are roaming in the street....
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Omihanifa: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
A cursed child
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by BrainSanitizer: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
I just pity any woman that'll believe this lies and rush to go and enjoy a domineering place. He'll just deal with you until you'll be sorry that you were born.

1 Like

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Ganet: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
success1smyn:
Iranu

Abasha
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
oluwamaich:
The last jaazzz them use for this guy body, even after the person wey use am don die, the thing still dey function.

Power of black magic grin
what an Ignorant conclusion, Alot of people have fetish, he is no different. here in Miami it is no big deal.

You probarbly would not believe the Kinda Rubbish that turns some humans on sexually. like one White guy offering me his wife to fu ck while he watches.

1 Like

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by YoungLionken(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
So the problem of the country does not get that idiot bothered, rather how to be slave to a woman...

Feminists, over to you...
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Jinad50: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Jinad50: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
God created every man for a purpose. If that is your purpose in life, go ahead man..lick as many pussies as you can and make you creator proud
lol....madt man.
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lost and don't want to be found. I'm sure it's the work of his village ppl, hmmn IGBO AMAKA I hail o.

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
donziggyman:
obviously not an igbo and can never be. Or even if he is then it's only in enugu you will find such dumb slowpoke!
You're a very stupid boy
For suggesting that only in enugu u will find such
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by etrange: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adakintroy:
Too much "shades of grey here" but me and my bae use to do worst oo.. But let me not say, less they retract my alpha male pass.

I will just clear troat and go...well.!.want kind of man is this?. God forbid!..what's the world coming to?...

cry wink

Bro, this your post deserves a million likes! It summarizes the entire content of this thread!

Everyone be cursing him and bashing him in a bid to feel better with themselves while in reality, they all have their own fetishes that might even be worse than that of this guy. His only crime was voicing it out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by DAYOODS(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / Grandmum Gets Engaged 8 Years After The Death Of Her Husband / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.