Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help (27541 Views)

My Wife Made Me Impregnate Another Girl, Denies Me Pleasure-husband Tells Court / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / I Need A Dominant Woman That’ll Use Me As Her Slave – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Chubhie: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Our dearly beloved ancestors condemn this in strong terms. In their own words, this is unnatural,an aberration,and a calculated attempt by the feminist to upstage a natural order through the window. They hereby use this medium to alert commander ubuja and the brothers in arms to intensify and increase propaganda against this unholy alliance. failure to heed this clarion call will only render them as black fouls in the afterlife.
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bloooody:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, THESE MORONIC AFONJAS KEEP MAKING US NIGERIANS LOOK LIKE CLOWNS! IMAGINE A MAN SAYING HE WANTS A LOWER CREATURE LIKE A WOMAN TO ENSLAVE HIM? I SWEAR AFONJAS ARE MAD
Fool. Your aim of writing this shit after seeing he is not afonja

Is just to cause unnecessary childish trubal brawl

2 Likes

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by sonofElElyon: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mind yourself! This can't make God proud.. He wasnt created this way. Nobody is. Result of operation of perverted spirits (demons)

hisexcellency34:
God created every man for a purpose. If that is your purpose in life, go ahead man..lick as many pussies as you can and make you creator proud

1 Like

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by engrelvis(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adakintroy:
Too much "shades of grey here" but me and my bae use to do worst oo.. But let me not say, less they retract my alpha male pass.

I will just clear troat and go...well.!.want kind of man is this?. God forbid!..what's the world coming to?...

cry wink
dis is nt issue of shades of grey.There r ladies like dis too.because of our African belief n its stigma a lot of people r hiding their fetishistic nature. If some ladies tell u their fantasies u go fear fear.

2 Likes

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Meskaofficial1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
as the chief presiding officer of the #Ablebodiedmen association of the universe..with the power vested in me.. I hereby strip of any form of manhoodity in you.. TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by joymayour(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
through talk! Many men are guity of been women slavery excet dat most hid. If na ly wch man his babe ever told to put d dick at d left sid and did nt obey asap
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Everyone got their fetish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by odim123(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
waytin make nairalanders do about what gives you pleasure. you need not border about if anybody understands you or not; its none of their business. keep enjoying yourself; it's your life.

Are you a business man/woman, do you have a product or service you want to promote online, are you an affiliate marketer that desire massive leads that convert, do you own a school or what exactly do you do that you want the entire world to know?

Marketing online is beyond just posting or placing adverts online. That is why if you want success in your business and through the internet, you need to learn how to do it.

We are a senior Digital Media Marketer. We are going to be teaching you how to become a successful Digital Media Marketer. We will teach you how to use various marketing tools for aggressive marketing. It's going to be 100% practical. Join me this Sunday for a one-day free class on Whatsapp. If you are interested and you want to be added to the class, text your whatsapp number to this number: 0-8-1-8-6-2-7-0-7-0-9

AREAS TO BE COVERED ARE:

- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Display Marketing
- Guerilla Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Management
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Strategy and Planning
- Youtube SEO
- Content Marketing
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!
Again text your whatsapp number to this number: 0-8-1-8-6-2-7-0-7-0-9

get full details here = https://www.nairaland.com/5245535/let-us-teach-digital-media#79341749
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Disgrace to humanity!!!
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Come here boy, let me push my sister's plastic cucumber in your bum bum. Pleasure abi ?
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Victorisoni3(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
shits like this is also posted in nairaland
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
etrange:

Bro, this your post deserves a million likes! It summarizes the entire content of this thread!

Everyone be cursing him and bashing him in a bid to feel better with themselves while in reality, they all have their own fetishes that might even be worse than that of this guy. His only crime was voicing it out.
like one Nigerian man offered his wife to be fu cked why he watches. he even paid for the show. grin

but hey! let me join the bashing, whaaaa?! the guy needs a pastor! his village people have finally got him. grin
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by ipswitch: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
This guy is a crazy man & dangerous. Just looking for lots of asses to lick and dump.
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Chubhie: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
as the chief presiding officer of the #Ablebodiedmen association of the universe..with the power vested in me.. I hereby strip of any form of manhoodity in you.. TUFIAKWA!!!
grin grin grin
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Shinjitsu: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
You are sick
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Kaceman(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
God created every man for a purpose. If that is your purpose in life, go ahead man..lick as many pussies as you can and make you creator proud

Point of correction Na ass he talk
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by SammyTJack: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
berbs:
This guy definitely needs a big d**k that will reset his brain ASAP angry

You seem capable of doing that..am I wrong ??
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by etrange: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
gypsey:
like one Nigerian man offered his wife to be fu cked why he watches. he even paid for the show. grin

but hey! let me join the bashing, whaaaa?! the guy needs a pastor! his village people have finally got him. grin

Yes o! That guy is a total mess! How could a person be this freaky? Damn!
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by dingbang(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hey slave, I know a girl who likes being a dominator, feel free to pm me so I can connect you both... cool
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by JuanDeDios: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
ogorwyne:
He sent that message privately to SDK. If she wanted people to read his weird message, why not keep his identity intact?
But he said "help me post on your page" and did not request that his identity be hidden.
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by filleSouriante(f): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bloooody:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, THESE MORONIC AFONJAS KEEP MAKING US NIGERIANS LOOK LIKE CLOWNS! IMAGINE A MAN SAYING HE WANTS A LOWER CREATURE LIKE A WOMAN TO ENSLAVE HIM? I SWEAR AFONJAS ARE MAD

U are a goat and you will remain one until you learn to read and think first before displaying your level of madness on a public forum.
If u had taken time to do that, u ll discover that it is clearly written that his name is Smart Ochuka from Enugu state.
Now, its either your illiteracy is making u mad or your tribalistic nature is making u mad. Which ever way you are the mad one here
Take your pills as prescribed brother, you will be fine cool
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by TemmyT002(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sighs
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Masionreay: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Spiritual power is really against him.

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by kenneth3428(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Offpoint1:
whatever makes you happy brother, we only live once brother. Make every moment count.

I don't share his idea or Fantasy, but I support him.

I'm not an hypocrite, don't wanna ever be one...
If she has ever said "baby Faster" and you increased your thrusting speed you have no right to condemn this guy.

Very true. As long as a woman makes demands and you obey without complaining. It's just the extent your will to do that differs.
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by baby124: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lmaooooo. Let me just keep shut here! If you find a sugar daddy like this, your own don better. Just go and buy atori and beat him well well grin grin grin. Then you become overnight millionaire. There are men like this o! I think they have a mental problem though.

2 Likes

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Toks2008(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
I quite understand him. People have crazy fetish and I have mine too.

No hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Kolping: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
This young man is a casualty of the global war being waged against men.

We now live in a westernized feminine-centric social order which are turning boys into girls and men into women.

1 Like

Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Lamasta(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
O Jesus wept for the son of man
Thus one is ai lost in Delilah's hand
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

You're a very stupid boy
For suggesting that only in enugu u will find such

Kitikpa gbarie gi anya ebe ahu ino. I'm I the cause of your predicament?? Of course only in enugu you will find such dumb grown *ss man spewing balderdash
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Weak man
Re: It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help by jrusky(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ok bro thank God you prefer to be slave good for you keep it up bro.

My pain is I pity your mother who carried you in her belly in pains for 9 months and ends up given birth to a man like you I sincerely pity the poor woman.

Mere looking at your picture I can see you are gone already.

Ndoooh!!!

Pele!!!

Sorry ehn......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grandmum Gets Engaged 8 Years After The Death Of Her Husband / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / How To Safely Breakup With A Possessive/controlling Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.