Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians (36982 Views)

You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa / Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by kayjay69(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
I know you are joking if you think Yorubas are terrified of Igbos having their own country. I say you are joking because you clearly have zero factual evidence to backup your senseless claim. The only people who are really afraid of Biafra are the ruling elite in Nigeria and please take note they consist across all ethnicities and religion.

They know if Biafra emerges today, that spells the end to Nigeria. The minute Biafra stands independent, I predict the Niger Delta will follow and then the Yorubas and you may well say bye to this current scam arrangement referred to as Nigeria. And this is exactly what the Political class is scared of. This is why they'll pander to religious and ethnic divide as a way to keep ruling. This entity that was clearly created to fail from the beginning.

The fact is people as silly as you are the ones doing these politicians' jobs for them. In the end, the guys in the states' houses in all the states capitals and in Abuja and everyone connected to them are the ones that continue to benefit from this corrupt entity called Nigeria while people like you, paid and unpaid, continue to do their dirty work.

Beninempire:
Nigeria hates igbos but also don't want them to go. This kind relationship is strange.

As for us in Benin kingdom, we've no fear of igbos having their own country but the Yoruba seems terrified at it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by blackaxe78: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
etrouble:
Bring it on Igbos. Start another war and give the Nigerian Army life specimen for shooting practice.

Over three million of you were used for pepper soup and suya and more millions of your mothers, sisters, aunties, daughters and nieces were used as sex slaves were you declared war against the Federal Republic in 1967, yet you are still shouting and threatening war, go on, do it, pick up arms and ammunition against the Federal Republic again and let's settle this once and for all.

The Fulanis will be happy to use the Biafra land for Cattle Colony and Gracing while Yorubas will use the remaining for Cocoa Farm.

grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Sconty09(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
wink2015:

BY THE TIME THE NIGER DELTA REGION TAKE AWAY THEIR CRUDE OIL MONEY FROM THE REPUBLIC THAT WILL BRING AN END TO THIS MINDLESS AND SENSELESS RAPE OF THE MINORITY BY THE THREE MAJORITY REGION.

There is really nothing about Nigeria.

No true love !

No oneness !

No love to live as one country !

It is the minority people of the Niger delta region that is keeping the country together with their CRUDE OIL MONEY.

If not for the Niger delta region the WHOLE FAKE PROJECT CALLED NIGERIA that was inherited from the British via a lopsided Independence handover would have been a thing of the past.

WE NEED RESOURCE CONTROL, TRUE FEDERALISM, FISCAL FEDERALISM AND RESTRUCTURING OF THE COUNTRY MILITARISED FEDERAL STRUCTURE.

This turn by turn rape by the majority tribe is simply unacceptable if we one to have a true country called Nigeria.

Wow���, good write up. What happened when the minority and the Igbos are leading the nation for 6yrs? Then, we dont need resource control, true federalism, fiscal federalism and restructuring. Fellow, enjoy this current system till it lasts and dont mess it up with calls for war now. The Yeebos were all over and controlling the nation, no part of the nation threatened or called for war. Just for 4yrs ,you want war or calamity on your people in this sophisticated time of precision. Ejebure ooo.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Sconty09(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sconty09:

Wow���, good write up. What happened when the minority and the Igbos were leading the nation for 6yrs? Then, we dont need resource control, true federalism, fiscal federalism and restructuring. Fellow, enjoy this current system till it lasts and dont mess it up with calls for war now. The Yeebos were all over and controlling the nation, no part of the nation threatened or called for war. Just for 4yrs ,you want war or calamity on your people in this sophisticated time of precision. Ejebure ooo.

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Lovelive: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This idiot should be arrested and send to jail. However if another civil war breakout in this modern day of technology advancement ,that would spell doom for any region federal government confronted.

If you have to be the President of this country, you would have jailed everyone telling you irreversible truth.

A=Aliens of
P=Poverty
C=Capital

Aliens of Poverty Capital everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by wellmax(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
TooNoisy:
From 2011 - 2015, the SW and NE had no representation in the top 6 positions. The SE had 2 - Deputy Senate President and Deputy Speaker, but there was no talk of civil war. Now the SE has no representation and they are talking of civil war.

You guys keep hating on everyone else, thinking you can do it all alone yet when you lose you start screaming.

Please don't blame the North. Atiku (a northerner) chose Obi as his running mate but lost. If Atiku won I am sure you wouldn't be screaming. Move on already and better luck next time.
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by yang(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nwodo Good morning,

Go and beg Nnamdi Kanu

We no dey sheat for public toilet

we are ready
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by richie240: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

The same thread where Igbos are calling for war is still the same thread they are playing victims. Hahahahaha

Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Maybe you should have seen what your Igbos brothers did in 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

You are welcome!

PS: Igbos were the first to insult Yorubas on both threads.

First to start drama/trouble, then first to complain of a bruised nose.
A very very complicated life, I tell u.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by aod1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
The problem with the South East is that they see everyone as their enemy and blame them for their woes. I am in no way in support of the action of the North and so are a lot of southwesterners. Rather build bridges by friendly politicking you're here initiating social media sentiments. It obvious the nation is heading towards anarchy with the current situation but without the greedy southeast politicians the North wouldn't have held sway.
Justiceleague1:
Watch and see how sophisticated yorubas will flood this thread with nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric gbegiri gas

grin

Just grab ya pop-agbado and wait

grin

Lzaa immhotep

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Rotimi47: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
legitnow:

The outcome will not be the same, becos Nigeria Army cannot blockade anybody.

Cameroon is not being ruled by a Fulani and global perspective have changed since 1960s.

Who said a Civil war cannot be fought gorrila style with insurgence?

Nigeria Army are limited fighting Boko Haram, they will be tripple limited fighting Biafra.
Cameroon would not allow arms to move through their territory as Nigeria have not allowed those rebelling overthere to use Nigeria as a lunching pad and her government did not recognise the rebel groups fighting the Cameroon government.

They will return the gesture in favour of Nigeria.

As per fighting a guerrilla style conflict; it will be disastrous because everyone knows that it is a particular tribe or ethnic group that is behind it and as such all mechanism and means necessary will be used to defeat and destroy the rebels and their supporters once and for all.

Let me say this; Do you think most Northerners are happy with what Bokoharam is doing in the North?

No they are not and as such, they will venge their anger on the Guerrilla and their region.

You can give it a try as the out come will convince you big time that a peaceful consultation is far better.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Legendguru: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lol u mean igbo civil war. Nigerians ain't ready for any world anymore.ordinary protest they can't stand for a day
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by 2livescrew: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
If we hate ourselves this much in this country is there any hope for the future generation?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Lucifer1419: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
achi4u:
We don't need any war,we only need our sovereign nation Biafra either by hook or crook
war or no war Biafra must be actualize
. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by legitnow: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
yang:
Nwodo Good morning,

Go and beg Nnamdi Kanu

We no dey sheat for public toilet

we are ready

Is it Nnamdi Kanu dat will be appearing before the UN this week?

I think, everything that can be done to get Biafra have been done.

At this point, Nwodo talk of war is actually useless.

The UN is very much active on the Biafra restoration matter.

We should even thank Buhari for further marginalisation.

If a referendum is held tomorrow, Biafra will score 100% vote in favour.

U see, Buhari is a useless cattle herder, hence he cannot lead Human beings.

Both APC and Nigeria cannot fly in the SE or SS, not today and certainly not tomorrow or ever, thanks to Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Elexdallas(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mark my word.
One day, my brothers from the west would knee and beg this country to divide,
We can’t get any better in this country.
Quote me, say thrash.
Not wishing evil on anybody, but if u support evil because you benefit from it,
don’t worry, one day you will experience that same evil.
One naija

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Lucifer1419: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Watch and see how sophisticated yorubas will flood this thread with nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric gbegiri gas

grin

Just grab ya pop-agbado and wait

grin

Lzaa immhotep
. What are you saying, Mr biafrud.
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Lucifer1419: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This idiot should be arrested and send to jail. However if another civil war breakout in this modern day of technology advancement ,that would spell doom for any region federal government confronted.
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
kayjay69:
I know you are joking if you think Yorubas are terrified of Igbos having their own country. I say you are joking because you clearly have zero factual evidence to backup your senseless claim. The only people who are really afraid of Biafra are the ruling elite in Nigeria. They know if Biafra emerges today, that spells the end to Nigeria. The minute Biafra stands independent, I predict the Niger Delta will follow and then the Yorubas and you may well say bye to this current scam arrangement referred to as Nigeria. This entity that was clearly created to fail from the beginning.
The fact is people as silly as you are the ones doing these politician's job for them. In the end, the guys in the states' houses and in Abuja and everyone connected to them are the ones that continue to benefit while people like you, paid and unpaid, continue to do their dirty work for them.

I have had conversations with people about this Biafra, I've seen tweets that insults igbos that try to promote Biafra and I've read comments on nairaland about Biafra been a bad idea and it's always Yoruba.

That can't be a coincidence, most Yoruba political celebs on Twitter can't go a day without insulting igbos Biafra agenda, I'm like what are you people afraid of?.

Even the northerners are less concern but it's always Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Stingman: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. What are you saying, Mr biafrud.

You are already crying and begging the UN... Mr Oduafraud!

Watch this video and tell what you see...You never see anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu7YPlfY7Ho

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Lucifer1419: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
TooNoisy:
From 2011 - 2015, the SW and NE had no representation in the top 6 positions. The SE had 2 - Deputy Senate President and Deputy Speaker, but there was no talk of civil war. Now the SE has no representation and they are talking of civil war.

You guys keep hating on everyone else, thinking you can do it all alone yet when you lose you start screaming.

Please don't blame the North. Atiku (a northerner) chose Obi as his running mate but lost. If Atiku won I am sure you wouldn't be screaming. Move on already and better luck next time.
. Why insulting Yoruba tribe sad sad angry sad angry
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by legitnow: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rotimi47:
Cameroon would not allow arms to move through their territory as Nigeria have not allowed those rebelling overthere to use Nigeria as a lunching pad and her government did not recognise the rebel groups fighting the Cameroon government.

They will return the gesture in favour of Nigeria.

As per fighting a guerrilla style conflict; it will be disastrous because everyone knows that it is a particular tribe or ethnic group that is behind it and as such all mechanism and means necessary will be used to defeat and destroy the rebels and their supporters once and for all.

Let me say this; Do you think most Northerners are happy with what Bokoharam is doing in the North?

No they are not and as such, they will venge their anger on the Guerrilla and their region.

You can give it a try as the out come will convince you big time that a peaceful consultation is far better.

Like I said, Cameroon is not led today by Fulani.

No room for blockade in international law.

The way things will change will surprise u, should Biafra war ignite.

Mind you, there is nothing holding Ndiigbo both SS/SE from opting to join Cameroon and leave Nigeria.

Cameroon will receive them with open hands.

Then u have the French and Israel Factor, alongside other Bantu from Central Africa.

U will be surprised, wat will happen right before your eyes.

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by goaldynboy: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Guestlander:

Anyone's hand? Na lie.

So you dont know that Atomic bomb can be bought from black market? A rugged billionniare can buy it! Don't confuse Atomic bomb with Nuclear bomb! As per Nuclear bomb, it's only few countries that has it!

However, I was trying to lecture the guy I quoted that war is not something to brag and boast about! Anything can happen in war! As Big and strong as America was, their fingers were burnt in Vietnam!
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by goaldynboy: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Guestlander:

Anyone's hand? Na lie.

So you don't know that Atomic bomb can be bought from black market (even Chemical weapons)? A rugged billionniare can buy it! Don't confuse Atomic bomb with Nuclear bomb! As per Nuclear bomb, it's only few countries that has it!

However, I was trying to lecture the guy I quoted that war is not something to brag and boast about! Anything can happen in war! As Big and strong as America was, their fingers were burnt in Vietnam!!
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Igbos always threatening war childishly after falling victim to their own hateful, rash, irrational, myopic and impetuous actions. Nigeria is changing . Soon no one or zone/region will be entitled to anything automatically and it is those who build bridges, forge alliances and play the game pragmatically/diplomatically who will get what they want. As obtains in other democracies worldwide.

When some of us Yorubas and even your sensible brothers warned you about your wholesale hatred and rejection of the APC by Igbos you called us Fulani slave and called your pragmatic Igbo brothers "Efulefu". Why complain now? In the new Nigeria ,after Buhari and all the old boys are gone, it will even be worse for Igbos because it will strictly be "make your bed and lay in it" as the newer Generation of Politicians won't have the patience our fathers showed for Igbos brattish and hateful behaviour. Only Igbos don't understand that hate begets hate.

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Rotimi47: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
franchasng:
Yes you are right that civil war is different from insurgency, but are you following Syria or Yemeni wars

Don't ever expect another civil war to be a walk over for Nigeria. It was never one in 1967, imagine in 2019.

Should another war happen, take it from me, all major cities in Nigeria will witness heavy shelling and bombardments and there is likely going to use of dangerous unallowed weapons from both sides, especially from the east side, I am saying it because I know
Syria and Yemen war is a war between Sunni and Shia sets of Islam not one ethnic group with another or one tribe and another.

Nigeria case is different as we have more different ethnic groups and more Population than them.

Do you know that the rebels in Syria have more supporters than the Government and yet they lost the war?

Do you believe that if Russia had entered the war earlier before it became complex it would have been over years ago?

The Nigerian Military have large numbers of heavy equipment that can't be used to fight insurgency group because of it destructive power but it can be deployed to fight a civil war.

My 1cent
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Lucifer1419: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
etrouble:
Bring it on Igbos. Start another war and give the Nigerian Army life specimen for shooting practice.

Over three million of you were used for pepper soup and suya and more millions of your mothers, sisters, aunties, daughters and nieces were used as sex slaves were you declared war against the Federal Republic in 1967, yet you are still shouting and threatening war, go on, do it, pick up arms and ammunition against the Federal Republic again and let's settle this once and for all.

The Fulanis will be happy to use the Biafra land for Cattle Colony and Gracing while Yorubas will use the remaining for Cocoa Farm.
. The mod will not see this one now, and he said no racist or tribalistic abuse on this section,. Mode see oo.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by NonsoWow: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
legitnow:
Buhari have been provoking Ndiigbo since 2015.

Buhari came to power with an Islamic agenda on the back of boko haram and have been supporting the fulani herdsmen to attack and treat other regions as conquered land.

Just today in Enugu, three girls were taken after a bus was robbed by Fulani Herdsmen.

How long can things like that continue.

Yes, Buhari is depending on Nigeria Army and weaponry to slaughter Nigeria Igbos.

However, the way things will turn against him and his family, will shock the whole world, wen the chicken eventually come home to roost.
Wawa people are known to be cowards. Be calling Buhari while your mgbeke heads are being used for target practice. Tueh!
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Rotimi47: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
legitnow:

Like I said, Cameroon is not led today by Fulani.

No room for blockade in international law.

The way things will change will surprise u, should Biafra war ignite.

Mind you, there is nothing holding Ndiigbo both SS/SE from opting to join Cameroon and leave Nigeria.

Cameroon will receive them with open hands.

Then u have the French and Israel Factor, alongside other Bantu from Central Africa.

U will be surprised, wat will happen right before your eyes.
Cameroon know the consequences and as such it can't happen.

The English speaking part of Cameroon will do the same and join Nigeria and once that happen, how will the igbos join Cameroon?

Think over it.
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by cyrilamx(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
kettykin:
if a 1967 ogbunigwe wiped out an entire division of the Nigerian army in Abagana then a 2019/2020 ogbunigwe will not only wipe out an entire army division but wipe out entire cities if well designed and implemeted , my only desire is that ipob is not rady , no real alliances and not
research and developement going on
if as you claimed Ogbunigwe wiped out entire division, then why wining that the war was one side? Mind you blockade and starvation including alliance are necessary tools employed to win wars incase you want to shout starvation. Any country going to war must not only be militarily prepared but also be food sufficient ....
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by ginovera: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You are so good at being stupid! Till you depart this earth you won't be a match to that man you just described as an idiot. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Jelal0007(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
RUBBISH... RUBBISH.... RUBBISH.... THIS PURE TRASH. THE PEOPLE OF THE SE, ARE POLITICALLY IRRELEVANT. SO, THEY HOLD ONTO THE BIAFRA NARRATIVE TO TRY AND REMAIN RELEVANT.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by legitnow: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rotimi47:
Cameroon know the consequences and as such it can't happen.

The English speaking part of Cameroon will do the same and join Nigeria and once that happen, how will the igbos join Cameroon?

Think over it.

It is pointless, talking with u, I will say no more.

Where Biafra go, English speaking Cameroon go.

I think, Ndiigbo SS/SE made a mistake, staying in Nigeria in the first place, they should have opted to join Cameroon.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FG Grant Received (Picture Added) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.