Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 (11691 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by sorextee(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thank God as u said u made a mistake, I tot its a mistake that made u broke. Thank God say no be wetin I expect to see.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Olamega78(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
May your life never go on the low again. You shall continue to soar higher till eternity.... You were actually blessed and devine grace is upon you... Your very humble and pathetic beginning was just a blessing in disguise, so as for you to find your way to the promise land. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us in order to learn and grow. All will be well at the end of time... AMEEN

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Emmyk(m): 2:22am On Jun 20, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
Part 4 will be updated on my blog tonight. So you can follow up on the blog www.donfebzy..com

It's 2:22am. Still waiting for update on your blog. shocked
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by tabithababy(f): 3:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Emmyk:

cheesy. Op story is full of suspense
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by sorextee(m): 4:41am On Jun 20, 2019
Emmyk:

Its 4:41 am here. Let me go and sleep jare. cry

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Emmyk(m): 4:53am On Jun 20, 2019
sorextee:

Me too. grin
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:02am On Jun 20, 2019
sorextee:

Am so sorry, trust me I wanted to give an update last night but I got held back by something I had to do. Please I will try my possible best to start the part 4 by 9am.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2019
tabithababy:

cheesy. Op story is full of suspense

So so sorry about that. I will do my best to always update when I can.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:08am On Jun 20, 2019
willy2000:

Your blog is not secure, I can not open it, try and update the SSL certificate.

To be honest I really don't know how all these blog things work. I only had to create the blog so that I can properly save the story and you all can also access it anytime. Am not aware of how to secure a blog.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2019
Olamega78:
May your life never go on the low again. You shall continue to soar higher till eternity.... You were actually blessed and devine grace is upon you... Your very humble and pathetic beginning was just a blessing in disguise, so as for you to find your way to the promise land. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us in order to learn and grow. All will be well at the end of time... AMEEN

Amen
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2019
sorextee:
Bros nice one. In other not to give myself too much tension and bp, while waiting for d next update, I kuku dey check this thread for midnight, hoping by then u don upload some. But i go dey chrck ur blog now. Whats the blogsite, so i can link the story to my facebook page. Thanks.

How far ur baby? Hope the temperafure don normal?

Thank you sir my little cutie is better now. My blog is www.donfebzy..com
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Smalliegirl:
OP, i have followed your story from part one.

I wish we will all learn...

I knoew deep down within me that GRATITUDE what was turned your life around.

You always thanked God even for little stuff and you seem humble too..

I have learnt a great deal from this write-up, may God give me the Grace to implement it.

Heading to your blog now cheesy

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2019
I have started part 4 in my blog so you can all follow up at www.donfebzy..com

I will copy and paste here later.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by tabithababy(f): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2019
I can't wait to read part 5 ( how you met cheesy)
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2019
tabithababy:
I can't wait to read part 5 ( how you met cheesy)

I will update that in part 4 very soon
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2019
One of the reasons I didn't have time for ladies was mainly because they hardly speak English so it was very difficult to express your innermost feeling to the ones I came across that I liked. There were certain places I met different ladies I tried to make friends with but their lack of understanding English didn't make things flow properly and one thing about the Togolese people is that they refer to every Nigerian as igbo. The moment you speak English to them and they observe you don't understand their language they just presume you are igbo and they are very scared of Nigerians because of so many bad things some Nigerians have done to them ladies like impregnating them and running away or promising them marriage when they know they have a wife back in Nigeria. Most of the girls that really don't care dating a Nigeria guy are mainly those who just want to benefit from the guy because they always see Nigerian guys as too much money people. This is really not their fault because of the way some guys spend carelessly on the ladies because a normal Togolese don't know how to spend on a woman.

With that being said, when I started making some money I had a Nigerian friend that always wanted to hang out with me when am free. She was a really nice girl but we couldn't have a relationship because she was a street hustler if you understand what I mean. Though she wanted to stop doing that and she always advices me alot because I had told her my story and how I came to Togo and she also told me hers how she came from Mali. Her hopes was to go to Europe but the whole thing failed so she had to come to Togo to hustle some money and return back to Nigeria. To a point I did try to assist her in the best way I can and even the day she was about going back to Nigeria, she called me that some money she was expecting which she wanted to use as her transport didn't come to I had to assist her and she went back to Nigeria. She was like the only female friend I had then at the time and it was unfortunate she had left before I got a house because that was something she was always advising me to do. For a long while now we haven't been in touch but I believe where ever she is now she should be acting on some of the advices I gave her and she would be living a more decent life.

One day Ronaldo's brother brought one Nigerian girl to the house and she came with her Nigerian friend as well. They were students so I was friendly with both of them and I got attracted to her friend and thought maybe I should give it a try. So that day I decided to take all of them out to have a nice time and so we went to a nice outdoor bar to chill. Everything flowed very well especially because Ronaldo's brother had introduced them to me as his chairman and elder brother even when he is my age mate and wey bigger than me in body structure lol. After the whole outing they went home and I got to always chat with the friend I took her number. On a certain day they both cooked rice and chicken and brought to the house and in my mind I was like see this girl wants to show wife material already but I will still have to observe.

Just as I expected, she just showed one very silly character that I don't need in a serious lady. She called me one day to come see her in her place so I decided to go. Getting there I chilled with her at home for a while then I decided we go to a fast food restaurant I saw somewhere along the road. We got there and I ordered chicken wings and chips with a drink for her and this cost almost about 5k cfa just for her alone and I also took something. The place was quite expensive but then I loved the soft environment and services. While we were there talking she mentioned something about her going to do her hair so I thought she was trying to explain why she came out with just her natural hair which to me didn't look bad. I told her it will be nice to see her new look when she does it and we just continued talking about other things. Time to go she helped me get a taxi, I hugged her and told her I will chat her when I get home and I left because her place isn't far from there.

You would not imagine that by the time I got home and wanted to just chat her to tell her I was home I observed she had blocked me. I was trying to figure out what really happened or maybe it was a mistake or something so I told Ronaldo's brother to call his girl to be sure my supposed girl is okay. After his called because they were speaking igbo I didn't understand what they said but he told me that my supposed girl wasn't around so later when she comes his girl will find out. Already I knew something wasn't right and I knew Ronaldo's brother to be a First Class graduate of lying education and possibly doing his masters in international lying. I didn't bother myself anyway and I decided to forget the girl and move on until some few days later when Ronaldo's girlfriend came over and she told me why her friend blocked me. Her friend said I was a stingy guy because I left without giving her transport to her house that was just a stone throw away and she told me about her hair and I did nothing about it, can you imagine. A guy that can spend almost 10k cfa for just hanging out with you is now stingy because you told me you were going to do your hair and I said it will be nice to see, not that you asked me for assistance and I said no. I didn't give you money for transport to your house that is just few minutes walking distance from where we were and then you blocked me. That was the last time I ever saw the girl till this day and I bless God who has been guiding me all along for making me not get into a relationship that probably would have destroyed me when I know how I started and what I have been through.

I moved on and decided to strike out anything woman from my mind as a whole for that time until one faithful day I went out to have my own quiet time somewhere and it seemed God had already designed everything that way.

This was were I met my wife and I will be back to tell more about it lol.

If you want to join those who get to read the update first then you have to check my blog www.donfebzy..com

5 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by missyojo(f): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
This story is getting interesting by the day. God saw your heart and connected you with destiny helpers.
God is a faithful God.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by chrome001: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Emmyk:

Me too. grin

Hey bro...

I sent you a PM. Kindly reply when you're available.

Thanks.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
missyojo:
This story is getting interesting by the day. God saw your heart and connected you with destiny helpers.
God is a faithful God.

Thank you. I have just updated part 5 in my blog. I will copy and paste here much later.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Thank you. I have just updated part 5 in my blog. I will copy and paste here much later.
I will be ingrate if I didn't tell u that have been following your story from part 1 to this time both here and on ur blog

Good experience to share
I hope and pray you will never go back yo the days of begging
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
horlahsunbo225:

I will be ingrate if I didn't tell u that have been following your story from part 1 to this time both here and on ur blog

Good experience to share
I hope and pray you will never go back yo the days of begging

Amen oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Usanga35: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
i love d story
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by meemeee: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Following oo
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Emmyk(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
chrome001:

Hey bro...

I sent you a PM. Kindly reply when you're available.

Thanks.

Gotcha. Just replied.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by EbonyCy(f): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2019
Part 6 please
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2019
EbonyCy:
Part 6 please

Don't worry it will be updated on my blog this morning.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2019
You can now check out the update of part 6 in my blog.

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Olamega78(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2019
But wait o. E be like say na style you dey take promote your blog site... I see no reason why you can't update your blog and at the same time copy your NL thread... Some people only have access to NL and keenly following your interesting thread including me, at the moment. Please, kindly take note of this. Thanks and God bless

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Olamega78:
But wait o. E be like say na style you dey take promote your blog site... I see no reason why you can't update your blog and at the same time copy your NL thread... Some people only have access to NL and keenly following your interesting thread including me, at the moment. Please, kindly take note of this. Thanks and God bless

Am not promoting my blog sir, if you are following you will also notice that I followed the suggestion of others who follow on the blog. However I will still get it updated here before noon.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2019
So at this place I went to chill out, they play good French music and sell some nice roasted chicken wings with hot green pepper. I decided to take some drinks with the chicken wings and enjoy myself because one can not live life without a little bit of fun added to it. While I ordered the chicken wings, the woman selling it told me to go and relax, when it's ready she will bring it to me so I did just that and few minutes later, a your beautiful girl brought it to me. I was immediately attracted to her smile and the sound of her soft voice when she greeted me in French. The very first thing I had to ask her was if she speaks English and she said she speaks and understand small small lol. So now at least that one gave me small ginger and confidence to collect her number. As a matter of fact I had to order another round of the hot roasted chicken wings because I wanted the young girl to come and serve me again which she did so I asked her some few questions and discovered she was the daughter of the woman who runs the roasted chicken wings business. Unfortunately that day the girl refused to give me her number and told me she doesn't have a phone but I knew that was a big fat lie. I decided to become a very good and regular customer to that place and with time the girls mum started liking me so from there I was able to sometimes leave little change with the girl anytime she serves me. One day I then decided to ask her for her number again and this time, as a very good customer who she has noticed always come alone and don't womanize there decided to give me her number and that was how we started chatting. I then fixed a date with her and took her to one Nigerian spot where they sell nkwobi, that very place I paid isi ewu for that my chairman that gave me 50k to start life. She enjoyed every bit of our outing and she fell in love with the fact that I was very caring lol.
As time went by her mum got to know we were now dating because whenever I go to that joint, the young girl likes to always come and sit with me if she is free and we get to talk and laugh. Even the quantity of roasted chicken wings the mum gives me had to increase as a confirmed in-laws lol and just like that on a very good day she said she wasn't feeling to strong and she had not seen her period so we went for a test and of course we were both actively very fertile, she was pregnant. I had promised myself that I was never going to be part of an abortion and so far I could buy pampers and baby food with the way God has been by my side so YES let the baby come and daddy will be glad to welcome you.
I had to officially meet her parents and they gave me a list of drinks and stuffs I will have to buy and take her as my wife. Without wasting time I did that and since I didn't have my physical family in Togo, the two guys who first gave me accommodation in Togo stood as my brothers and family and everything went well because one of them is already married to a Togolese and they have two kids, a boy and a girl.

Now remember in all this period I was still living in the house with Ronaldo's brother because my rent had not expired so trust me, I still had some terrible experience living in that house with my wife which I will talk a little about in part 6.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Olamega78(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
At least, you guys can help us copy from the blog site and paste here nah....
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by tabithababy(f): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
So at this place I went to chill out, they play good French music and sell some nice roasted chicken wings with hot green pepper. I decided to take some drinks with the chicken wings and enjoy myself because one can not live life without a little bit of fun added to it. While I ordered the chicken wings, the woman selling it told me to go and relax, when it's ready she will bring it to me so I did just that and few minutes later, a your beautiful girl brought it to me. I was immediately attracted to her smile and the sound of her soft voice when she greeted me in French. The very first thing I had to ask her was if she speaks English and she said she speaks and understand small small lol. So now at least that one gave me small ginger and confidence to collect her number. As a matter of fact I had to order another round of the hot roasted chicken wings because I wanted the young girl to come and serve me again which she did so I asked her some few questions and discovered she was the daughter of the woman who runs the roasted chicken wings business. Unfortunately that day the girl refused to give me her number and told me she doesn't have a phone but I knew that was a big fat lie. I decided to become a very good and regular customer to that place and with time the girls mum started liking me so from there I was able to sometimes leave little change with the girl anytime she serves me. One day I then decided to ask her for her number again and this time, as a very good customer who she has noticed always come alone and don't womanize there decided to give me her number and that was how we started chatting. I then fixed a date with her and took her to one Nigerian spot where they sell nkwobi, that very place I paid isi ewu for that my chairman that gave me 50k to start life. She enjoyed every bit of our outing and she fell in love with the fact that I was very caring lol.
As time went by her mum got to know we were now dating because whenever I go to that joint, the young girl likes to always come and sit with me if she is free and we get to talk and laugh. Even the quantity of roasted chicken wings the mum gives me had to increase as a confirmed in-laws lol and just like that on a very good day she said she wasn't feeling to strong and she had not seen her period so we went for a test and of course we were both actively very fertile, she was pregnant. I had promised myself that I was never going to be part of an abortion and so far I could buy pampers and baby food with the way God has been by my side so YES let the baby come and daddy will be glad to welcome you.
I had to officially meet her parents and they gave me a list of drinks and stuffs I will have to buy and take her as my wife. Without wasting time I did that and since I didn't have my physical family in Togo, the two guys who first gave me accommodation in Togo stood as my brothers and family and everything went well because one of them is already married to a Togolese and they have two kids, a boy and a girl.

Now remember in all this period I was still living in the house with Ronaldo's brother because my rent had not expired so trust me, I still had some terrible experience living in that house with my wife which I will talk a little about in part 6.

Whaooooooooo kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Container Truck On Fire Along Apapa Expressway And Agege Motor Road (pics) / Portugal Visa Lagos / What Is Life Like In United State Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.