Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 (11367 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
In my first post, I was writing about my true life experience in Ghana but I really had to cut the story so short because the comments that started coming in was overwhelming and I just couldn't keep up with the distractions so I ended the story.

The truth is that the first post was just like part one of the story and though I appreciate everyone who encouraged me and those who were trying to find out how I was coping in Nigeria when I returned. Well you all remember that the man at the Nigerian embassy in Ghana had to raise the money from his colleagues and had to write the short cut map for me to get to Lagos. The money excluded anything about food or water or maybe just a little extra that I could just use to feed once and the journey was a very long one compared to just entering a direct bus.

So on getting into Togo I had to sit at the part near the border were vehicles load to seme border. I sat in a shop to take biscuit and a cold pure water because I really needed it. My worst realization when I got to Togo was that practically everyone didn't even understand English and so I had to use signs and demonstrations to make some enquiries. I honestly didn't know what to do but I just prayed God should help me get through all of this. If you remember I had already turned into a professional pity face begger in Ghana so that spirit was still inside me and I wanted to see if I could still do some pity face begging to add small extra cash to my pocket before heading to Nigeria. This was because I don't reside in Lagos, I had no phone to call anyone when I get to Lagos and I will be stranded so I had to try as much as possible to seek any little help but the fact no one could understand English made that very difficult.

Luckily for me, a certain man came around wearing a winners chapel shirt and I immediately approached him to ask where that church is there in Lome. It was almost like a battle for him to even understand what I was saying and as God was on my side someone came and he could understand English a little bit. He then explained to the man in their language (they speak mainly eve and French in Togo) and then I told them to help me describe the church for any bike man that will take me there. Trust me inside my mind I was like I will die inside that church that day if nobody give me money. I said I will even find the main pastor and hold his leg until something is done to help me. That was how the bike took me to the church close to the airport in Lome and there I was, looking at the big church I said to myself, money must come out lol.

I will complete the very full story in my blog very soon so many will see that it was not easy but God saw me through. I am now in a country that they hardly speak English, a country that I have never even pictured in my dreams.

UPDATED...
Please kindly note that the stories here have been shifted to my blog and I am updating it as much as I can regularly now. I just concluded part 3 in my blog and I will be starting with part 4 later today. So to keep following the updates you can always check my blog www.donfebzy..com

Thank you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by sorextee(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Complete am here cos my data can only open naira land

6 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
sorextee:
Complete am here cos my data can only open naira land

Okay I will try to write the story here as well but at the end my blog will have more because I can always add somethings I get to remember from time to time
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
I got to winners chapel about 4pm or so if I can still remember because the only valuable property I really had was one wristwatch I bought then in Nigeria for 25k. This wristwatch really helped me in Togo. Why it didn't help me in Ghana was because really cared about buying a wristwatch from a stranger just like that and they sometimes feel maybe you stole it special when I was not looking so healthy.
When I go to the winners chapel I explained to the security guards and told them I wanted to see the pastor or anyone that works in the church. Thank God one could understand English while the other couldn't so it was easy for the one that understands to interpret what I was saying to the other one. Unlike Ghana, Togolese people are more than welcoming and very nice. They told me to keep my small nylon bag (I have sold most of my stuffs including my box in Ghana that time) at their security post. They then told me to hang around because they will be having an evening service and I can see the pastor after the service. I was so amazed at the way they treated me so my confidence increased because if only security guards could be this nice, then it's obvious the whole church members will be so nice to help a brother lol. I took a walk to find something to eat and it was a very long walk before I saw were I could eat something because first of all I don't even know the names of their food and how they sell it. What I saw was suya and there is a way they package it with bread so that was very okay for me.

After eating, I went back to the church and the service was about to start so I joined the service. During the service I kept observing people because only God knows if I was the dirtiest person in the church that day but at that point I didn't even care as no one knew me and I didn't know anyone either. So the service went on and I really prayed in that service, now forgetting my sorrowful journey and speaking my tearful heart out to God.
This was the beginning of something else I never really expected.

9 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by megafaraday(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Following
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
After the service I couldn't meet the main pastor so the security guards told me they do have early morning prayers and I can come back in the morning. That was I part I had to tell them I didn't have were to stay and they took me to the secretary of the church and I explained everything to him. He told them to allow me sleep somewhere inside the church till the next day. Honestly I was amazed because the one in Ghana, we dare not try it but we were okay because we were allowed to use the toilet and bathroom early in the morning like 5am before the morning prayers and till night again when all the pastors are gone before they close the gate.
I slept very well because I was in the house of God and I really prayed that night to the extent I was in tears and I have never been like that since I grew to the point of having small sense. Next morning the security guard woke me up to go have my bath being that there will be an early morning prayer session. I did that, joined the morning prayer and then had to wait so that I can see the pastor. The church secretary really tried for me as well because he made me understand the pastor had so much to do but I just have to be patient till when I can see him and I confirmed that myself by seeing people that had booked to see the pastor and also inbetween seeing those people they had times for prayers (all the church workers). I actually waited there till about 5pm without eating anything like I was doing a dry fast.
Finally at around the said time I still didn't get to meet the main pastor but the secretary took me to the assistant pastor and after explaining everything, they gave me 7,000cfa to add to me money and I was so grateful for such kind gesture. Even the assistant pastor said he would have loved to give me some things to help him deliver in Nigeria but he doesn't trust me so I shouldn't worry and I really understand him because only God knows if that was a temptation that will make me do something wrong because of my condition.

However I think everything was God's plan and what happened next will shock you.

6 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
So now I had an extra 7k CFA but because the time was already late I had to beg the church secretary to allow me pass the night there again so I could leave early in the morning which he agreed to. That evening they had another service so I joined the service and after the service I sat somewhere in the church waiting for everyone to go so that I can find something to eat and sleep. While I was sitting, there was a particular guy who was among those cleaning the church and he came close to me to receive a call and to my greatest surprise he spoke so much like we do in the south and immediately he ended the call I quickly approached him and introduced myself. My intention was actually to still beg any little money I can still add to the one church had give me because when I get to Lagos I still have to head to the south although the money with me can get me to the south without spending it on eating well or anything thing that comes up, I just felt any little extra can help me have a little change when I get to the south.
After explaining to this guy, he didn't even talk much, he just asked where my stuffs were kept and I told him then he said I should go and get them and wait for him. Few minutes later he came out, took me to his morano jeep outside and asked me to put my stuff and follow him, just like that. At this point I was not afraid of anything because somehow I just felt God was working and I just followed him. He took me to his house, introduced me to his wife and two kids as his brother that just came from Nigeria and has some issues. There was another guy staying with him as well who was also from the south, so he told the guy everything and they said we should go somewhere to drink and eat so we can talk. We entered his car and left to one out door restaurant and bar not too far from his house. We sat there and he told me to eat whatever I want and ordered drinks which inside of me first said, be careful but then something else said feel free and be glad that God is with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by 1stbest(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nice story, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
The two guys told me alot of things and how they have helped certain people in Togo but all the people they help end up bringing problems to them and they don't even know their whereabout anymore but they just felt helping their fellow brothers is something they will continue to do no matter the outcome. The one that picked me from church told me the other one has a rented room somewhere quite far from his house and they helped one young guy who was stranded also by giving him the room which was why the friend was staying with him in his villa. Those in Togo or who are regular in Togo will know what they call villa compared to those staying in normal rented houses with other people.

They said if I am ready to stay in Togo and learn some business trade which is what most Nigerians do in Togo, they will take me to the house where the room is, introduce me as their brother who just came in and I can stay with the young boy they put there. I took some time to think about everything from the whole movement to Ghana, the errors, the suffering, the going back to Nigeria with just a little more extra change they might support me with and then then way favour was locating me as I stepped into Togo. I decided I was going to give it a try and see what can come out of it especially knowing this is a country they hardly speak English but I remembered that Ivory Coast I was going to is the same in terms of language so why the fear.

That was how I was taken to the room and introduced to the young boy staying there. I still didn't have a phone in all this so you can imagine that there was no way I could reach them except through the young boy staying in the house. This was the beginning of another life entirely but I was grateful to God because there was a mattress in the room and even if I had to share with the young boy it was far better than the days in Ghana I had to share carton on bare floor with some other people and if rain decides to fall, I am not outdoor anymore but indoor.

This became another stage of my life in Togo.

4 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Dawudski(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
This your real life experiences has now turned to a very interesting story I must confess. I acutely followed your threads in part one of this story likewise this second part. Pls, keep them coming. There are many lessons to learn from this your write up.
I would love to know what happens next�. Where you able to succeed in the new business you were introduced to?

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by AgreatMan: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Make I book space. Where my power bank cheesy
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
The young guy in the room is a footballer who came to Togo looking for an opportunity to go oversea to play but he plays for a club in Togo owned by one very wealthy Nigerian business man also based in Togo. I will call the young man Ronaldo so that I stop referring to him as a young man also and if I mention Ronaldo you all will know who I am referring to because he played a very significant role in my stay in Togo. So take note of Ronaldo as the young man I was put in a room to stay with.

At first Ronaldo was scared of me because we hardly really talk and I just leave the house in the morning to the beach side which I discovered was close by due to everyday trecking from piller to post still using begging as a profession. Here comes the story of that my wristwatch because I always go out to beg and since they can't here English like in Ghana, my wristwatch was suppose to be my selling point but turned out to be my begging point. That wristwatch was so blessed that everytime I go for my begging work, even if you don't understand what I am saying you will know I am trying to sell the watch and the only thing I ask for is 500cfa or less. You can imagine a watch I got N25k then I will be looking for buyer of 500cfa which is not up to N500. Anyone I meet will look at the watch, give me the money and tell me to keep my watch. Even some that don't have up to 500cfa can give me 100 or 200 and still tell me to keep the watch. Togo is cheaper than Ghana so if someone gives me even 100cfa I can ate one of their local food that is like akamu and akara but they call the one that looks like Akamu zugbon.
I was living like that for a while because the other guys that gave me the house never came back as they were always busy I and discovered they hardly even communicate with Ronaldo. When I asked Ronaldo to help me call them so that I just plead with them to assist me with anything little let us start a small business, Ronaldo made me understand that these guys are just hustling and trying to build their own self because they don't have money anymore the way they had and things are really tight for them so I should be grateful they gave me a roof over my head so I can find my own way.

Honestly that thing touched me and I decided to challenge God who has brought me this far in everything I have seen. A roof over my head without anyone asking for rent and I want to still disturb them for support, that would have maybe been disrespectful so I picked up myself in a whole new different way. I decided to do something else rather than begging and it showed me something else about life.

6 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dawudski:
This your real life experiences has now turned to a very interesting story I must confess. I acutely followed your threads in part one of this story likewise this second part. Pls, keep them coming. There are many lessons to learn from this your write up.
I would love to know what happens next�. Where you able to succeed in the new business you were introduced to?

Please you people should not mind any grammatical errors, I am trying as much as possible to write enough before I get interrupted again. Maybe later I can read and edit.

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
I asked Ronaldo how e survives because he does nothing aside the football which obviously was not paying but he lived with the hope that the owner of the club will send them overseas. That was when he told me that the owner of the club had given himself and one of his friend that comes around 100k cfa to start any business they can be using to support themselves before any travel opportunity come for them. They used the money to buy one big bag of women attachment but they had no single idea of business and so they kept the bag of attachment somewhere. When I heard that, I gave him some ideas but he was too shy to do those things and them I told him to bring the bag let me see so I sell for them and I bring money for them. Before this he had told me he will introduce me to their cell meeting which is organized by that their club boss because he is a Christ Embassy member and that was how I automatically became a member. I joined them because their boss shares 1k cfa every cell meeting and Sunday's for all his footballers. Somehow Ronaldo was able to include me so I get the 1k every cell meeting and Sunday's, and that was a survival money that really helped. Now back to the attachment issue, being that this money we collect only twice a week is not something we can keep living on, I requested he brings the attachments so I can start selling. He brought it and I started carrying them bits by bit to different places to sell including the very popular Decon in Lome which is the home of our Nigerian sisters doing street marketing. They actually turned out to be my biggest customers just that dey were buying at lesser price because they wanted to cheat me but I had no option as then I could sell and see 5k cfa cash which I only saw when winners chapel gave me 7k.

Though everything was going fine because I get a little from the money I see and I have to balance Ronaldo and his friend, it was something that had taken me off full time begging which I praised God for. The only problem was that I was selling off what they already had and we were not buying more because they were not interested in the business, they are so into football and travelling to continue their football career that business is the least on their mind. So when I saw the attachments were almost gone, I had to think of an alternative since I had already made contact with good customers I can always sell to and make something little from and then I had to focus on making profit, I decided to personally meet Ronaldo's club boss being that he knew I wasn't his football player but still never complained that I was added to all the people he pays.

I crossed my mind and when to meet him one day, I told him the whole format I had cooked up just to get help in any way possible. After speaking with him, that day was a Saturday, he just told me to come back the next Saturday he was going to give me 100k cfa to start my business. I was shocked, I was overwhelmed, I was just in a position of any other name you can give to over excitement. My heart was filled with joy but there no money with me anymore as the attachments remaining were hard to sell because most women didn't like those ones. I had to quietly survive from the money Ronaldo and his friend had made till the next Saturday.

Saturday morning, I took my diary were I wrote everything I want to do with the 100k and getting a phone and sim was the number one in the list. But getting to see the chairman that morning, everything became a shocker to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
Getting there that next Saturday I saw the chairman and reminded him that he told me to come on this day and he promised to give me 100k cfa to start my business but I was shocked when he told me he couldn't remember telling me anything of such. I was so confused to the point I almost fainted because I had trecked from the house to meet him that day with so much hope. When he said that, I didn't know what to say so I tried to remind him about what he was doing that day and everything I could also remember. He told me maybe I forgot to pray when he said that and I went to enjoy myself because he said he would give me money. I was speechless for some seconds because I was wearing my pity face and tears were about to drop, but somehow I managed to tell him it was the grace of God that kept me from that Saturday he promised me till this Saturday I can according to his instruction. That statement really touched him and then he brought out his wallet, counted 50k cfa cash and gave to me. He told me to go and start with that, then come back for the balance. That 50k which I have not seen with my eyes in a very long time, was something I appreciated more than the 100k he promised. This is free 50k for not doing anything or working for him, just like that. And then when I left I lifted the money up to the sky and told God, may I not come back for the balance because I will get a phone, start a little business of my own and give back loyalty to this chairman because he deserves it. After that I went straight to a phone shop to get a small phone and sim which had whatsapp because that was one major thing I needed.

After getting that small phone, then I knew God was just there for me to see how I kept holding on and believing that suicide or crime was not an option. With that phone and about 20k left because I had to eat chicken and chips that day so that I don't forget the taste of chicken, I knew it was time to hook up with family and friends that I had their numbers in my diary.

This was the beginning of another phase of life for me in Togo, a country I never expected to be but is not my making.

I am tired of typing now so I will rest because the story is long and this is just Ghana to Togo. I still made it back to Nigeria in a certain way so you will find out soon.

10 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by LordsApostle: 5:19am On Jun 16, 2019
Is this story real? IIf it is can you as well tell us timeline when this was happening, so we follow better.

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by tabithababy(f): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Following o kiss
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by colly1860: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2019
Interesting
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Oga come continue
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone, I will soon start typing. Please give me some time to finish something.

4 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Mizwisdom(f): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Interesting
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2019
I used the phone I got to contact all important people in my life just so they know I am alive being that I had stayed quite a long time without hearing or communicating with anyone. They were all happy to hear from me and I had to cook up some stories about why I hadn't been in touch so they don't panic. At this point I had made up my mind to see what I can achieve from Togo with the grace and favour God showed me since I entered the country. I decided to start buying the attachments myself from the main Assigame market where we hold our cell meetings and I will go and sell at that same Decon (home of street hustling girls who want to always look nice). Now I had no reason to depend on begging anymore because I was able to get little money to feed daily and still buy more stock. God will forever bless that slippers that I used to treck almost the whole of Lome because it's a small city sort of. Those ladies that want to buy attachments for me sometimes try to play smart by offering free stuffs but I was so into getting my money than anything else and that was what helped me to an extent in the hair business. The money I gain wasn't much but the fact that I didn't need to beg anymore was something I became proud of, I am now hustling my own little money and there was so much hope.

One day a Nigerian lady that sells food and buys the hair attachment from me told me to bring some for her and two of her girls. I went there to supply them and there was one Nigerian man that came with the latest Range Rover Evouge. I noticed him but I was more focused on my supply, getting my money and going home to relax till later I will go to sell at Decon. This man saw me giving the restaurant owner some of the product I sell and he called me, saying he wants to see all I had with me. I showed him and to my greatest shock he saw one that he said he loved and asked me what quantity can I supply him. I told him any amount he wants I will go and get it for him with a speed more than the speed of a Ferrari. He laughed and with the price I gave him he said I should go and get 200k worth and also said if I don't return before he finish eating I have lost the business. I have to move on that speed I told him straight to where I buy my stock and thank God it wasn't so far away so I used a bike, the bike waited for me to load it and took me back there. I was happy to see that he was still there and I immediately showed him everything to check and just like that he brought out the 200k from one small bag he was holding and gave me. In my mind I was like oh my God, am I actually holding 200k life cash, but this was a reality even though the money was not mine because I had to go and settle my supplier but then I made 20k cash in the business. We exchanged numbers and he left so the madam that has the restaurant said now she has given me good business and a business link, I have to give her a discount for what she wanted to buy and I said that will never be a problem so I gave her one free extra from the ones I first brought for her to select which was my personal stock.

Fews days later I received a phone call and guess who it was, the chairman that bought the 200k stock. I know you will want you know what happened next so please wait for the update because my fingers are hurting now as I type.

9 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Noblethony(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
I used the phone I got to contact all important people in my life just so they know I am alive being that I had stayed quite a long time without hearing or communicating with anyone. They were all happy to hear from me and I had to cook up some stories about why I hadn't been in touch so they don't panic. At this point I had made up my mind to see what I can achieve from Togo with the grace and favour God showed me since I entered the country. I decided to start buying the attachments myself from the main Assigame market where we hold our cell meetings and I will go and sell at that same Decon (home of street hustling girls who want to always look nice). Now I had no reason to depend on begging anymore because I was able to get little money to feed daily and still buy more stock. God will forever bless that slippers that I used to treck almost the whole of Lome because it's a small city sort of. Those ladies that want to buy attachments for me sometimes try to play smart by offering free stuffs but I was so into getting my money than anything else and that was what helped me to an extent in the hair business. The money I gain wasn't much but the fact that I didn't need to beg anymore was something I became proud of, I am now hustling my own little money and there was so much hope.

One day a Nigerian lady that sells food and buys the hair attachment from me told me to bring some for her and two of her girls. I went there to supply them and there was one Nigerian man that came with the latest Range Rover Evouge. I noticed him but I was more focused on my supply, getting my money and going home to relax till later I will go to sell at Decon. This man saw me giving the restaurant owner some of the product I sell and he called me, saying he wants to see all I had with me. I showed him and to my greatest shock he saw one that he said he loved and asked me what quantity can I supply him. I told him any amount he wants I will go and get it for him with a speed more than the speed of a Ferrari. He laughed and with the price I gave him he said I should go and get 200k worth and also said if I don't return before he finish eating I have lost the business. I have to move on that speed I told him straight to where I buy my stock and thank God it wasn't so far away so I used a bike, the bike waited for me to load it and took me back there. I was happy to see that he was still there and I immediately showed him everything to check and just like that he brought out the 200k from one small bag he was holding and gave me. In my mind I was like oh my God, am I actually holding 200k life cash, but this was a reality even though the money was not mine because I had to go and settle my supplier but then I made 20k cash in the business. We exchanged numbers and he left so the madam that has the restaurant said now she has given me good business and a business link, I have to give her a discount for what she wanted to buy and I said that will never be a problem so I gave her one free extra from the ones I first brought for her to select which was my personal stock.

Fews days later I received a phone call and guess who it was, the chairman that bought the 200k stock. I know you will want you know what happened next so please wait for the update because my fingers are hurting now as I type.
Following...but what do you mean by Offering free stuffs?
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Noblethony:

I said it that way and you should understand from my description of the place.

7 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Noblethony(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

I said it that way and you should understand from my description of the place.
I no understand anything o Na why I ask
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Noblethony:

If you read it properly you will see I mentioned what the girls in Decon do for a living and you should understand without me having to put the proper words into my story. I don't want to write certain things in the story so that anyone can read it irrespective of age to learn one or two things.

15 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by AngelicBeing: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Noblethony:

What he meant was that they were ladies of easy virtues working in a red district zone aka olosho, and they sell the fruit at the center of their garden of Eden to men for money and the Op was not ready to eat free apples from the garden of Eden of the olosho or else they will not pay for the hair attachment he was selling to them, the girls are working at www.come and eat my garden of Eden. Com or www.olosho / ashawo. Com , or www.money for hand back for ground. Com tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by ferrariLaferrari: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
What he meant was that they were ladies of easy virtues working in a red district zone aka olosho, and they sell the fruit at the center of their garden of Eden to men for money and the Op was not ready to eat free apples from the garden of Eden of the olosho or else they will not pay for the hair attachment he was selling to them, the girls are working at www.come and eat my garden of Eden. Com or www.olosho / ashawo. Com , or www.money for hand back for ground. Com tongue
Lmao bad guy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Omo Op which kind dulling b this na
Come drop update
Sunday boring for here.

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by Noblethony(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
ayosamlove:
Come drop update
Sunday boring for here.
I just tire o
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by DonFebzyBlog(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
ayosamlove:
Come drop update
Sunday boring for here.

Don't be angry, I am a little busy now so I won't be able to type much. I will do some write-up when I get home tonight.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 by ishiamu(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Noblethony:

Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Illegal Travellers Quarantined In Kaduna / Lagos Light Rail To Commence Operation 2022 – Official / Has Anyone Been To Gabon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.