Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (133947 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Another Marriage About To Crash. / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by TheeDetective: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
YES I DO; grin AS THE MATTER HAS GOTTEN TO A STAGE WHERE I EVEN NEED A MICROPHONE TO SHOUT EVEN LOUDER TO MAKE IT MORE AUDIBLE. FOR HIM TO HAVE BROUGHT THIS SIMPLE PROBLEM THAT HE COULD EASILY HAVE SORTED OUT HIMSELF WITHOUT BRINGING IT TO NL MEANS IT NEEDS SHOUTING TO BUTTRESS THE SOLUTION GIVEN HIM. ENOUGH SAID. cool
pek:
You don't need to shout.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Evangelistdavid: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
obiekunie2:
see mumu!

them dey offer you paradise on a platter of gold you dey reject am!

some men sha! cheesy

bros abeg send me her number shaperly let me help you tell her to cover herself!

na beg i dey beg! cheesy undecided

Seriously?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by obiekunie2: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
hybridblood07:
Me frustrated? Lol lol I laugh in Japanese

HOW ARE YOU DOING?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by davidakenzy: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
2dice01:
well done Mr sharp shooter

If she was your daughter will you say the same
Ogbeni,can every girl in the world be his daughter?.. If not,then those girls are meant to be bleeped ..and adored grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by meobizy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.
...and this is bad how?
It is all the reason why she'll chase the woman away.

For all we know your wife is probably testing you but I can't say.
My friend, the sooner you kick her out of the house the better.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by blackengineerr: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Na trap to know if you will fall for it. Better caution her sternly and make sure such demeanour stops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Slimsly100(f): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
Her sister the wife may not read any meaning to it but the young girl sure knows what she's doing.

I remember when I used to go visit my sister during semester breaks. I'll tie my wrapper over my nightwear cos I know it's transparent. I'll intentionally dress like an old woman anytime the hubby is around. And she'll keep asking me why I don't dress like my agemates. I asked her, don't I dress like a young lady when going out? She said yes u do. "All I'm doing is for ur sake" those were my words to her. She took a long look at me, decoded the message and smiled.

I repeat: the girl has ulterior motive.
I never washed my bro in laws clothes even when my sis suggested I told her point blank it's ur responsibility. So for the small madam to offer to do it and in a seductive manner like that, watch out.

In short no need for long talk, caution her after all, it's YOUR HOUSE. angry

8 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Gloriagee(f): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Story for the gods...

lawman88:

Thanks. I have sat her and my wife down this morning and talk to lady concerning the dressing. My wife also said she was highly uncomfortable with her dressing but decided to keep quiet till one day she will send her out. The lady said she don't have other home wears. So my wife will get her some clothes later after church. Thanks
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Gloriagee(f): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bizarre stuff! who goes to the bro- in -law's house to dress inappropriately... She seems like she knows wat she's doing. Cant tell wat she will gain. Hian

Slimsly100:
Her sister the wife may not read any meaning to it but the young girl sure knows what she's doing.

I remember when I used to go visit my sister during semester breaks. I'll tie my wrapper over my nightwear cos I know it's transparent. I'll intentionally dress like an old woman anytime the hubby is around. And she'll keep asking me why I don't dress like my agemates. I asked her, don't I dress like a young lady when going out? She said yes u do. "All I'm doing is for ur sake" those were my words to her. She took a long look at me, decoded the message and smiled.

I repeat: the girl has ulterior motive.
I never washed my bro in laws clothes even when my sis suggested I told her point blank it's ur responsibility. So for the small madam to offer to do it and in a seductive manner like that, watch out.

In short no need for long talk, caution her after all, it's YOUR HOUSE. angry
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Irrelevant post
Talk to your wife that you don't like her dressing
U're a Muslim and u should act midestly
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by jackals(f): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
IamPlato:
The Guy is A Lucky Man but Too Bad, he Doesnt See It Like That. He Should Just Put ONLY The Tip

May God change you for the better. I'll always be praying for you.. sad sad sad sad
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by IamPlato(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
jackals:

May God change you for the better. I'll always be praying for you.. sad sad sad sad
Preach Pastor undecided
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Alejobs: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ekitimanalways(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
oloriLFC:
I am a woman and I shake my head at some ladies' comments i've read so far. Anyway, the wife should continue turning a blind eye to d situation, no problem. Tomorrow we'll see another story "help! my husband is sleeping with my sister" maybe then, eyes go clear. I hate nonsense!
Your total honesty has earned you the opportunity to freely shop online with my debit card for one week... Please contact me for further information. Thank you.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by AfonjaConehead: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
iammo:
sad

talk to your wife, even if its your mind playing games with you, you better talk now or remain silent when your marriage packs up

Shattap there,who call you? We ain't talking about amala here

grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Infoay: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter

Bros take a bold step and call her attention to it oooh.
This matter has the potential to break your home if wisdom does not prevail.

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Poanan: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

How come you are married within how many weeks? You opened this thread in may https://www.nairaland.com/5207832/marry-lady-get-runs-website#78717172
Don't need to be a pathological lier to get likes.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Poanan: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
TheeDetective:
YES I DO; grin AS THE MATTER HAS GOTTEN TO A STAGE WHERE I EVEN NEED A MICROPHONE TO SHOUT EVEN LOUDER TO MAKE IT MORE AUDIBLE. FOR HIM TO HAVE BROUGHT THIS SIMPLE PROBLEM THAT HE COULD EASILY HAVE SORTED OUT HIMSELF WITHOUT BRINGING IT TO NL MEANS IT NEEDS SHOUTING TO BUTTRESS THE SOLUTION GIVEN HIM. ENOUGH SAID. cool

Don't mind the stupid guy he is looking for likes. He opened a thread https://www.nairaland.com/5207832/marry-lady-get-runs-website#78717172 only for him to come back weeks later with this nonsense. My dear dnt waste your time.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by bulbutcher(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Your wife is setting a trap for you
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Depressedkidd: 6:19am On Feb 01, 2020
SageMK:
What did I just read?

Bro, you know what to do. Talk to your wife.

Let her know how uncomfortable and “disgusted” you are by her sister's provocative dressing. Your wife will handle her well. Just keep minding your business.

Don't give any hint whatsoever that you are unable to control yourself or you find her sister attractive at all. I am sure your wife trusts you both that's why she's not reacting. Or could this be a stúpid ploy against you?

Anyway if you can't, demand she kindly move out.

I am beginning to doubt the validity of your story self. grin
But he's not disgusted nau, the big breast is very beautiful and man is just trying not to fall inside.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Diiiamoond: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Be a man, kick her out of your House immediately
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by RuggedSniper: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
lawman88:

grin... very graphic details!

1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Kirchoffs: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
lawman88:

OP how far, it's over 1year now
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by thaprofit88: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Reading some comments here makes me believe that some people are just comprehensively stupid. Someone asked for advice and some of you are already calling him a predator. It is very obvious that the op is uncomfortable in his own house yet some of you are bashing him. Stupid people.
Dude you can’t get advice from people who have NEVER experienced what you are experiencing that’s why some of them can’t relate.
My advice. It’s your house. Organize it properly as you want it. If you want to dive in then by all means do and get it over with. If not find a way to correct the anomaly you are currently seeing.
In conclusion remember that confrontation is NEVER an option.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Dtruthspeaker: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
She-Satan!

Her scheme is to make you attack her so that you would blame yourself for attacking her and blackmail and Hell will start, while she plays innocent young maid as her Defence when caught!

Tell your wife!

She knows that it is her sister that is Turning You On!

The small mosquito bite pain she shall feel can not be compared to the Nuclear Radiation and Burning You Both shall suffer when you fall for wicked plan.

Report her to your wife it is wiser and better AND THROW HER OUT. Else, You Must Fall.

For you can not put a bottle of Big Cold Eva Water in front of a man who is thirsty and expect that he shall not drink it.

Guy, you MUST FALL UNLESS SHE LEAVES THAT HOUSE, SHE DON PLAN YOU AND NO GIVE A MENSES ABOUT HER SISTER.

DRIVE HER OUT TODAY TODAY!!!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Kaypaparino(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Don't do it.. protect your marriage and tell your wife about it so she can call her to orde.The devil is at work but don't fall victim and destroy your marriage because of 2 minutes ejaculation. It may be a set too. Careful boss.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Abdanny2000(m): 4:14am On Dec 21, 2020
Tell your wife to talk to her sister, unless you Dey like Wetin you Dey see
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Bikonze(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Cholls:
my brother e dey ya body.. see as you describe her breast like say u just squeeze am
hahahahaha. Oh my wow.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Yusman316(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abegi! Recycled story. I have seen this same story here on NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.