Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (135329 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Clubmaster: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
If at all you must eat.

Don't eat where you poo

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ngwababe(f): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Until you cum on top her breast, that's when you will know what to do, leave her ooo!! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by allcomage: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
I envy you.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by almarthins(m): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Obviously, your wife knows the game she's playing. Your wife wants you to fucck her sister . She prefers you fucck her sister than fuccking outside. It's up to you to decide if you want to be fuccking two sisters.

There are some temptations that are meant only for Jesus and Satan.

Which kind thinking be this?
Why would a woman want her man to be sleeping with her sister?
Oga park well jare!

Mr man tell ur wife to advice her sister otherwise you commit sin till it bcoms norm, such girl or lady will ruin ur life and family
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by dochenaj: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

There are a lot of men out there who will love such an opportunity and I suppose some of them will advise you on this matter to act like them. I am going to advise you because I can see you sound very genuine. And I will itemize my points to make it straightforward.

1. One interesting and fascinating thing about the sexual temptation is that, you can never succumb to it if you block out the thoughts from your mind.

2. There might be that temptation to fantasize about any of her body parts, but I want you to imagine she is your sister and you will find yourself instead of being attracted you could either be neutral or even repulsed by the sight.

3. If you find that you cannot work on your mind, then you must communicate your concerns to your wife. Marriage is about being able to communicate your fears, worries, and everything with your spouse.

4. And depending on the kind of relationship that you have with your sister in-law, you could ask her to cover herself better. And if per chance she was doing it on purpose, she will get the message loud and clear, that you are not interested.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
The OP’s religion allows marrying of multiple women ... or is marrying sisters frowned upon?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by etrange: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hhmm... OP sounds like he's just creating excuses to cheat. I'll pass

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by biggy26: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Obviously, your wife knows the game she's playing. Your wife wants you to fucck her sister . She prefers you fucck her sister than fuccking outside. It's up to you to decide if you want to be fuccking two sisters.

You're a kolo guy....looool!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by babzo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Chai bro, you are something else! You may be onto something...but dont blasphemy o
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by deltateam: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

There are some temptations that are meant only for Jesus hand Satan.

grin That's why the Bible said FLEE. This is not time to speak in tongues. Seems op is Moslem though and I know Islam supports polygamy. What I don't know though is if carrying 2 sisters is allowed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by idonhammer: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Some people get mouth but Dem no see food chop,while get food but no get mouth to chop am...abeg give me her number I want to help you talk sense into her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....

To cut it all short. She's your wife sister and I believe she's younger then you tell her " to get dressed properly , if you tell her with a bit of seriousness in your voice she'll pick that up as a warning signal.

Most at times this are demons possessing a person to gain access to a happy home, so in essence there is no avenue a demon won't use to get to you, it can even be your boss or colleague and it depends if such a person opens his or her soul to the devil.

That's why I love the Lord, according to scriptures he says resist the devil and he'll flee from you it's that simple.

But don't think as soon as you resist such demon using her knowing or unknowingly, won't want to fight back when you win the first time. That's why you need to reinforce with more prayers and act your faith. And finally the devil would clean slippers and leave your wife's sister.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by DeeMain(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.

I see you've taken some hallucinogens yourself. Las las you will be okay.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by almarthins(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.

Wan de o! Awon iya de
Until the guy commit adultery, na una go first shout cheater!! cheat!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by InvertedHammer: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
/
Keep it simple and stvpid.

Tell your wife that you will bang her sister if she keeps tempting you with half-naked clothes.

Then sit back and watch your wife take charge.

But if she doesn't, oh well...

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by biggy26: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Safitu:
See strong analysis o, you may just be right. Could it also be it's a plan? Just thinking.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by OdefaGirl(f): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
No open mouth shout at her in front of her sister, dey there they talk rubbish coz u dey enjoy d whole view.
The sister too dey craze, until d husband cheats on her with her sister (which is very painful), her eye go clear.
Nonesense!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by almarthins(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
lawman88:

I can't do that. During our relationship days, two of my wife friends wanted to sleep with me but I turned down the offer and she knows about it. That was the genesis of the trust...

U go die in silence o!
And dem bury u in silence too.
There is fire on the mountain run run
You go commit pokery if u no begin make effort now
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by whitering: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
You are a weakling if you can't firmly scold that little sister in law from hell. If you don't know, you are being harassed sexually. What kind of broad day temptation be dis, even inside prayer session. Both of them should better respect themselves or Internet go soon dey buzzzzzz anyhow because the outcome won't be funny at all.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by davillian(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
lawman88:

Bros throw the pass here
I will tell her not be dressing sexy for you.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by deltateam: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
delishpot:

Abegi, tell your wife that you do not want to see her sis dressed like a hooker in your presence. What is there to fear? The home is yours too and you have a right to be comfortable.

Seriously it depends on the type of wife. She may even pick offence with the man. Op knows the wife better.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Joe95(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Its like something dey hungry this one..
Better report this girl to her sister or you keep qwayet and eat balanced diet
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Dgr8hassiE(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
[img][/img]
obiekunie2:
see mumu!

them dey offer you paradise on a platter of gold you dey reject am!

some men sha! cheesy
Bros, you funny no be small.

bros abeg send me her number shaperly let me help you tell her to cover herself!

na beg i dey beg! cheesy undecided
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
I suspect you don't have kids yet perhaps they are trying to arrange a surrogate mother for you .... But really it is up to you to control yourself even if she is stark naked just carry your eyes commot shikena.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by EmzyT: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
How would I be Ashamed/Afraid to tell my own wife that I don't like the way her sister dresses in MY OWN HOUSE again?

Chaii Some kind things wey I dey read dey pepper me for Body I swear angry

Man-up Bro.. Its your house and you're the HEAD of the House you should be the one making decisions and not the other way round

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Niyinficient(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
Safitu:

This type of person too will be calling Bubu mumu o. Such senselessness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Charly68: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
Behave as a man and call her to order..what you can't confront, you can't conquer .if your wife is behaving ignorantly you must be wiser as a man because when things scatter you are the one people will blame. Don't try rubbish so as not to bring any curse upon yourself..If she does not change after correction send her out fast before she contaminates your destiny

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by OdefaGirl(f): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cholls:
my brother e dey ya body.. see as you describe her breast like say u just squeeze am

grin grin grin grin
E dey em body ooo...abeg u guys won't kill me with laugh joor.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
lawman88:

I can't do that. During our relationship days, two of my wife friends wanted to sleep with me but I turned down the offer and she knows about it. That was the genesis of the trust...

People prefer hypocrites my brother, never mind them. Just handle the case by opening up to your wife about it, no shame in that.

Most of those ladies criticizing you for asking for help here would have raped an entire village if they had a penis...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
do you like what you see?

Is your wife a type that overlooks?

do you suspect any game?

If you are not interested, tell the girl to tidy up her contours.

If you are interested, stop asking for people's opinion.

Which one is I never cheated on my wife, you can start anytime, heaven will not fall.

You can start with the stubborn breast.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by OHOnairaland: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Safitu:
The fact that he likes it does not mean that he welcomes it. Most men will certainly like the new sight naturally. He is not denying that he is getting attracted. Only that he knows that it is not good for him and the family in general and hence his crying out before something he well knows is wrong happens.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Xinzu: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Safitu:

You're wise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.