Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

After Divorce Wat Next. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Divorce Wat Next. (4760 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol not understanding

Guess what. I'm going on a date with this amazing British chick that's got very strong chemistry with me. The family already loves me. So I'm taking her to a sweet place on the island to wine and dine. Guess what I have a divorce and marriage plan in play cheesy how sweet. People having divorce plan even before marriage is sickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Bossjakande: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

You can imagine the mindset. Not yet married but already planning for divorce cheesy I dumped a lady's arse for that nonsense. I won't allow anyone use my life as their rehab
check how dey live now.dey are d ones DAT are not responsible. dey carry DAT stupid lifestyle into marriage.smiles.vu no why am happy? dere are still some girls wit sense who dont do follow follow.dey no wat dey want in life.guy dont just date anyhow girl wit useless mentality. marriage aint about boobs yansh or pretty face. if u no get beta thing for brain den you get out of my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Lol, I agree with you.Life should not be that complicated. We just like complicating things for ourselves cry
Only frustrated people compare us with women of old.
I wonder when men of today would start comparing themselves with men of old.
Average woman of old didn’t have much of a choice, times have changed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bossjakande:
check how dey live now.dey are d ones DAT are not responsible. dey carry DAT stupid lifestyle into marriage.smiles.vu no why am happy? dere are still some girls wit sense who dont do follow follow.dey no wat dey want in life.guy dont just date anyhow girl wit useless mentality. marriage aint about boobs yansh or pretty face. if u no get beta thing for brain den you get out of my life.

Following these ladies is sure heartbreak so I won't use emotions with them. Lai Lai. I'll use their emotions to run the relationship and keep my own

MissJoy29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Average woman of old didn’t have much a choice, times have changed
Abeg tell them cry
This is what they fail to understand cheesy

5 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Lol, I agree with you.Life should not be that complicated. We just like complicating things for ourselves cry
Only frustrated people compare us with women of old.
I wonder when men of today would start comparing themselves with men of old.

Men of old and now haven't changed as much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Average woman of old didn’t have much a choice, times have changed

Ibkayee angry
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

Guess what. I'm going on a date with this amazing British chick that's got very strong chemistry with me. The family already loves me. So I'm taking her to a sweet place on the island to wine and dine. Guess what I have a divorce and marriage plan in play cheesy how sweet. People having divorce plan even before marriage is sickly.
Difference between having a divorce plan and hoping for/giving the best to your marriage but also seeing divorce as an option if need be

4 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

Ibkayee angry
Hi smiley

1 Like

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Difference between having a divorce plan and hoping for/giving the best to your marriage but also seeing divorce as an option if need be

That's sick babe. Face it. It's psychotic. Ever heard about been careful about one's thoughts as it has the power to force circumstances to play out as thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Hi smiley

I go tuck you pencil
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

Men of old and now haven't changed as much
The truth is many of you would not like to emulate your fathers but want women like your mothers.
Why is it that fathers of old were terrible?

4 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
The truth is many of you would not like to emulate your fathers but want women like your mothers.
Why is it that fathers of old were terrible?

My father was amazing o. Leave thrash for lawma. Ladies can't manage success. Small thing na divorce. Cause of small change. Electricians and all what nits would now be greasing the engine. Chai. Men have suffer embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Abeg tell them cry
This is what they fail to understand cheesy
grin

3 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

My father was amazing o. Leave thrash for lawma. Ladies can't manage success. Small thing na divorce. Cause of small change. Electricians and all what nits would now be greasing the engine. Chai. Men have suffer embarassed
Men treating women like trash when they have made it is your definition of success.
A proud person cannot manage success and many men fall into this category sad

5 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

That's sick babe. Face it. It's psychotic. Ever heard about been careful about one's thoughts as it has the power to force circumstances to play out as thought
To me it’s being realistic

3 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Men treating women like trash when they have made it is your definition of success.
A proud person cannot manage success and many men fall into this category sad

Issa lie. You people no worry. We will deal with you all. Las Las we will all be alrite. Surrogacy all the way. No lady will take my brothers for a ride. None

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

To me it’s being realistic

Double mindedness. So when king gives you money for upkeep you'll be saving money for divorce abi babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Acidosis(m): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Average woman of old didn’t have much of a choice, times have changed

Many women of old were "forced" into marriage yet many of them succeeded to the end (success is relative). But how come people of this generation with so much freedom to sleep around, date multiple spouses, etc. still end up with useless partners (divorce)? Don't you think those making bad decisions in our generation are also useless? Did anyone forced them to choose a useless partner?

Overall, do you consider this trend a progress or retrogression?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

Issa lie. You people no worry. We will deal with you all. Las Las we will all be alrite. Surrogacy all the way. No lady will take my brothers for a ride. None
Men can't do without women.
But it is very possible for women to do without men tongue
So las las na una go tire lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

Double mindedness. So when king gives you money for upkeep you'll be saving money for divorce abi babe
Why do I need to be saving his money for upkeep when I have my own career and money to fall back on? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ahnie: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bossjakande:
Boss I honestly think you low-key on the insults ..make this thread conducive for people to comment quit attacking people that has contrary opinions.

6 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Men can't do without women.
But it is very possible for women to do without men tongue
So las las na una go tire lipsrsealed

If I tear you hot slap. I haven't touched couchy in a while. We can do without you. Olosho is there tongue
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Why do I need to be saving his money for upkeep when I have my own career and money to fall back on? cheesy

cheesy

See why I say you can't handle success. What's your career about again. Taking wrongly parked car numbers embarassed. And you find this better than building a home for your kids.

Very soon we'll be booking ladies. Ibkayee I book you for my nephew once you break up with King grin
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

If I tear you hot slap. I haven't touched couchy in a while. We can do without you. Olosho is there tongue
See this molosho grin cheesy
Olosho na woman abi na man grin
If na woman what then are we talking about ;
You can't live without us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Bossjakande: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
ahnie:

Boss I honestly think you low-key on the insults ..make this thread conducive for people to comment quit attacking people that has contrary opinions.
OK am sorry ma just DAT av been holding dis anger since on Monday.divorce divorce na so e dey sweet. Dis is like a joke but pple are influenced.am calm alredy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Acidosis:

Many women of old were "forced" into marriage yet many of them succeeded to the end (success is relative). But how come people of this generation with so much freedom to sleep around, date multiple spouses, etc. still end up with useless partners (divorce)? Don't you think those making bad decisions in our generation are also useless? Did anyone forced them to choose a useless partner?

Overall, do you consider this trend a progress or retrogression?
Succeeded to the end or didn’t have any other choice?

People will end up with useless partners no matter the generation, difference is the option to leave

7 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by Bossjakande: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Modern life kill u dere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Succeeded to the end or didn’t have any other choice?

People will end up with useless partners no matter the generation, difference is the option to leave

That's the problem. Containment. The ability to be successful yet be grounded emotionally not to have a default flight approach to issues but a fix it approach. You know I was thinking about this deeply tonight and I have a partial solution. Ibkayee you must stop working and depend on me cheesy grin Nothing from me, you can't survive. This way you'll sit upj cheesy
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:
cheesy

See why I say you can't handle success. What's your career about again. Taking wrongly parked car numbers embarassed. And you find this better than building a home for your kids.

Very soon we'll be booking ladies. Ibkayee I book you for my nephew once you break up with King grin
Lol I’m not understanding how you’ve concluded that I can’t handle success

What’s my career about?

How did we go from me saying I don’t need my husband’s money to fall back on in the case of a divorce to I find my career better than building a home for my kids? Lol you’re all over the place

5 Likes

Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by essenceplus: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bossjakande:
Modern life kill u dere

Lmfao

Where is DukeofNZ
Re: After Divorce Wat Next. by ibkayee(f): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
essenceplus:

That's the problem. Containment. The ability to be successful yet be grounded emotionally not to have a default flight approach to issues but a fix it approach. You know I was thinking about this deeply tonight and I have a partial solution. Ibkayee you must stop working and depend on me cheesy grin Nothing from me, you can't survive. This way you'll sit upj cheesy
Default flight approach suggests it will be the first thing I do, that’s not necessarily true. It’s an option after exhausting all avenues depending on the offence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Falling Apart. (MARRIAGE ISSUES) / I Know You're Not Coming Home. / Married Man Confused After Marriage, Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.