Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (70081 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2019
Realhommie:
Bob you do not even owe anyone an apology, it's nobody's biz what another person chooses to do provided he/she isn't hurting anybody..

Naija, we too talk.. Cho cho cho cho cho cho na so you go see people dey shook mouth for matter wey no consine dem..

Abeg organise your younger bros or your pikin make he dey do nonsense like Bobrisky, na that time we go take your word serious.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by ishawlar: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Timber woods at hell fire to burn some people. No be me say so
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by nauto11: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Was He/She tweaking on the bike
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by kkinternet: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Lol lol chai..u see this life eeeh.lol kwaaaaaaa. This guy no go kill person!!!
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by sonofElElyon: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2019
What they'll do is keep deducting every airtime recharge until the total hits N50,000

EtherealAnn:
awe i hear they deducting 50k they can't kuku see 50k to deduct from my account.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by millhouse: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2019
Bobrisky seen on a bike very early morning coming back from runs grin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by zoghys: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2019
lol. Heshe
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2019
fiercehillz:
BOB the builder...can we fix it.

I miss childhood jare.

How can a fellow Naija site (bet9ja) be spamming her sister site (Nairaland)... Robot at work... NL nor come get better spam filter sef.
Bob the builder.....yes we can ... I miss my childhood days too grin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by etrange: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Realhommie:
Bob you do not even owe anyone an apology, it's nobody's biz what another person chooses to do provided he/she isn't hurting anybody..

Naija, we too talk.. Cho cho cho cho cho cho na so you go see people dey shook mouth for matter wey no consine dem..
I like you!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Extraordinaire(f): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by kponkedenge(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2019
EtherealAnn:
awe i hear they deducting 50k they can't kuku see 50k to deduct from my account.
Is this really true or just a speculation?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Zenithinsurance(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Nothing Wrong in using a bike to your destination.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by owila4luv(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2019
tonto needs full orgasm do am well, well bros
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Sleekfun: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Guy better open up say you don broke make people wey dey enjoy your drama donate for you ...Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by gfullmoon(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Nairalanders, Nairalanders, Nairalander!
How many times i Don call Una?

Me wey bike be my only means of transport Una Neva right about that eh? Guys show me love na!
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by kamez(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2019
the moment I saw these words "Flying bike" I stopped reading
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Saltoflife: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2019
I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Ohraybs(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian male Barbie, bobrisky was spotted riding on a motorcycle yesterday as he was seen trying to hide his face and struggling to cover his unclothedness. Gistvic Reports.

Bobrisky blast Nigerians saying he took a bike because he wanted to meet his flight to Abuja.

He wrote:

Watch Video Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/bobrisky-blast-nigerians-reacts-to.html

No one will believe this Bobrisky guy is from my hometown and his family owse ain't far from our house, his grandpa was a very tough man during his time on earth and sure he wouldn't have allowed this if he were to be alive...
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by KingMicky3286: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
I prefer to use bike even in abroad than car.

Bike is easy to use in a congested areas. Big men in abroad rides bike and they don’t make noise. Why are some Nigerians acts as if it’s a taboo to ride a bike.

I feel ashamed reading this as if bike is not a legitimate mode of transportation in Nigeria
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by golddeejay(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Flight to Abuja, house at lekki, fly bike all shows him trying to keep up with casted fake life.

He doesn't have to explain shit but he makes a living from potraying 'fake life' on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Chukalemon(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bobby guy with a risky fashion
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by golddeejay(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
What they'll do is keep deducting every airtime recharge until the total hits N50,000

Na to throwaway the SIM card or use am to receive call only. It is better to try all this cheat on your 'other' numbers.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Gkemz: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
A disgusting element.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by poweredcom(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
What is wrong in riding bike don't white people ride bike

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
So people fly bikes in Nigeria? shocked Are they not supposed to be riding the bikes?

Never ends shall wonder.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by liberalchick(f): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Exactly!! Where is the shame in riding a bike? I wouldn’t be surprised those mocking Bobrisky don’t even have 2 kobo to rub together.
Realhommie:

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Adakintroy: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
So why were you hiding your face. Always bold online. Coward he bitchhh!
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by cappucino925(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
this animal named bobrisky is a wasted soul��
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by imagineheaven(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
stop making this guy famous for peace sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.