Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,222 members, 7,957,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (70212 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by driand(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2019
grin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by wunaESQ(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2019
so it's not riding bike again... it's flying bike

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by ragna1991(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2019
I don't like this aunty or uncle 1bit.
But what's wrong with seeing the fellow on a bike is there any that forbid humans from entering bike
People should remove the log of woof in their eye before helping another take off a piece of sand
Dear uncle. Aunty. If you wish climb okada from udumota down to alaba is none of their business

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Seetto: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2019
These are the kind of people the world celebrate...
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Who asked him for all these plenty stories he's telling?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Kenneth10110(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2019
I blame those who sees him as a celebrity. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by ragna1991(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2019
I don't like this aunty or uncle 1bit.
But what's wrong with seeing the fellow on a bike is there any law that forbid humans from moving on bike .you and know that the fellow can get any car do desired. Why wast your time arguing
People should remove the log of wood in their eye before helping another take off a piece of sand
Dear BOB. U are truly RISKY. If you wish climb okada from Idumota down to alaba is none of their business [/quote]
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by ziegurf(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2019
I think this guy should've changed his name to mummy risky by now
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Hadampson(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2019
Taniaa:
All thanks to mtn, i can view senseless threads for now

Like how much gigabyte did you get yesterday smiley
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Sholaco: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2019
wunaESQ:
so it's not riding bike again... it's flying bike
grin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Bobrisky happy father's day
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by meggi4(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2019
akamu brain

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Macdove02(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Biko, what gender will be on Bob’s international passport. Male or Female.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by HeWrites(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Taniaa:

Dem never commot your data?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by academySteps(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Realhommie:
Bob you do not even owe anyone an apology, it's nobody's biz what another person chooses to do provided he/she isn't hurting anybody..

Naija, we too talk.. Cho cho cho cho cho cho na so you go see people dey shook mouth for matter wey no consine dem..
u be gay
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by academySteps(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2019
zone51:
He hid his original facial look and posted the one filtered with iPhone Xs max. Who's fooling who? grin
abi o broda
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by jubrilELsudan: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Ok

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Born2Breed(f): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Like say to fly bike na bad thing. Traffic never do you shege when you get appointment, you go even enter wheelbarrow.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2019
So what's wrong with someone taking a bike? Nigerians are just too shallow minded. It's no wonder the society is this rotten with vices like corruption and fraud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Kakamorufu(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2019
lol[center][/center] grin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Giant777(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2019
EtherealAnn:
awe i hear they deducting 50k they can't kuku see 50k to deduct from my account.
me that is enjoying 500gb. As of now am sharing hot spot to my community
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Onitolo5: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2019
It was blocked before I noticed , come and share me data na
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by nasoeb: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2019
Come oh, this bobrisky or what, hope sey em don imaging wetin em go tell God when em reach there. God sent you as a man you wan come show up for Him Gate as woman lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by hamrof(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2019
when did bike started flying
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by jeyselassie(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Taniaa:
lol
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Akuruoulo(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2019
Realhommie:
Bob you do not even owe anyone an apology, it's nobody's biz what another person chooses to do provided he/she isn't hurting anybody..

Naija, we too talk.. Cho cho cho cho cho cho na so you go see people dey shook mouth for matter wey no consine dem..
Waitn Come Concern Christ With Sodom And Gomora As They Were Nt Hurting Anyone ? When Has It Become A Crime For Calling Evil Evil ? They Sho Arrest That Bobrisky For Endorsing Gays
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Plebian(f): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2019
Taniaa:
how did you do the cheat? plss
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by okechukwu3: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Realhommi

See me see wahala, he should not have responded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.