Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (70210 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by saintokwuluora(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Realhommie:
Bob you do not even owe anyone an apology, it's nobody's biz what another person chooses to do provided he/she isn't hurting anybody..

Naija, we too talk.. Cho cho cho cho cho cho na so you go see people dey shook mouth for matter wey no consine dem..
Whoever wants to be a celebrity must understand that his or her private life is a very good public news. Moreover it is not ordinary to see a supposed celebrity riding on okada not even power bike.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by EmekaBlue(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin @ trying to cover shim unclotheness
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Rotimi47: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
Joshmodest:
@op
change the topic to bobrisky blasts his Instagram followers and family members in the village and abroad abeg !!
Except we another set of Nigerians !!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by YoungBruzzy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
EtherealAnn:
awe i hear they deducting 50k they can't kuku see 50k to deduct from my account.

I hope that you didn't registered for your bank account with that same MTN number??
If Yes, My dear, try to change thr number to another one as soon as possible.

Just an advice though..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by EtherealAnn(f): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
kponkedenge:

Is this really true or just a speculation?
not true
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by EtherealAnn(f): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Giant777:
me that is enjoying 500gb. As of now am sharing hot spot to my community
Aww nice
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by EtherealAnn(f): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
What they'll do is keep deducting every airtime recharge until the total hits N50,000

Na to throw the Sim away
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by ledaman: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Madman!
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Gabson001(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
So, Tonto left her husband because of this thing?
She/he said tonto is his bestie not wife
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Bidem91: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
She no wan tell us say she wan enjoy Opay awof grin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Larryslim(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
So taking bike now means poverty in Nigeria?
Lmao!
When i was still in Nigeria, I knew of a man that was working at a multinational company, this man had 3exotic cars, he still took bike to work every morning.
Nigeria mentality sha!
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by Marioalert: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bro
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by tealaw2: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
What's wrong with taking bike. Nigeria brain to small
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by tomdon(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Why do we pay attention to useless things in this country

Who told you it's only in this country? I have no doubts same thing applies all around the world.

And to bobrisky, the lady is very wise, he could've quietly ignored them but she knows responding will make him more popular
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by chigoziri2403(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
tomdon:

Who told you it's only in this country? I have no doubts same thing applies all around the world.

And to bobrisky, the lady is very wise, he could've quietly ignored them but she knows responding will make him more popular
you called bobrisky a lady, and still used he
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' by booksrite(f): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2019

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stainless Precious And Ima-Obong Ndiana Abasi's Pre-wedding Photos / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.