Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. (53419 Views)

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by nasoeb: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2019
Who come be this? Who dey talk shoin for this matter so.
No be this wan wey dem don phuck finish for big brother so.
Sheyyyy naija, you don se me finish
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Olugbenga1234: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2019
I open naira land and see posts about people I've never even heard of. Or am I the stale one.. sad

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by martineverest(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Richmondofficia:
imagine someone who study English in the university..
since the BBnaija show Nina has never make any correct statement.
"Enter Bike"
na only dat one?....'I'm late for airport ' nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Lekzy360: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2019

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by nasoeb: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2019
Olugbenga1234:
I open naira land and see posts about people I've never even heard of. Or am I the stale one.. sad
My brother no be you wan. We all dey observe all these hepatitis mod dem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by QueenSekxy(f): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2019
olatilldend:
How can you be late for airport? You can only be late for a flight! undecided
E weak me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by nasoeb: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2019
martineverest:
na only dat one?....'I'm late for airport ' nko?
Nina na expert in legopening 101
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Exodora: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2019
What is wrong with we Nigerians . Is there anything wrong in entering a bike. Didn't he pay for it. I know many big men in Lagos that does not go out with their cars expect weekends cause the traffic is so unbearable . I could remember one day I left home by 6am for a class of 8:00 at Lagos Island only to get there by 11:00. If I had the courage to enter bike I would have just that I was scared of their careless driving especially those Aboki okada them. People should just mind their business wetin I don too much for us aaaaaaa somebody can't come and enter bike in peace again .

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Ladies hardly buy cars or cloths from their sweat.Even to buy #100 recharge card to make calls or sub's them go dey beg strangers wey dey chat with them online.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Missperplexity0(f): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2019
NOC1:
Those that dont stay in lagos won't understand what traffic means, i went to Alaba yesterday, if not byke i used from Alakija to Alaba, i for sleep for road.
then she shouldn't have tried to get her face hidden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Seetto: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2019
This is seriously unbaked graduate, embarrassing English while gorgeously embarrassing herself,

How person wan take enter bike...

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Billionaire09: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2019
donbachi:
No wonder he/her sympathised with blessing okoro...ehn!..now i know..na dem dem.awon fake people...benzamin.

But your jihadist state governors are banning bikes to make it difficult for electorates daily activities.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2019
What is she covering? I thought she's proud of himself cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by kevin25(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] RIP ENGLISH NIna thinks she is a celeb bbnaija dosnt make u a celeb there are more to celeb than fvckn in dat useles reality show

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Abeg go siddon
Dem tell you say na airport road dem see Bobrisky dey open his/her nyash for bike?

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by mistyebby(f): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2019
Richmondofficia:
imagine someone who study English in the university..
since the BBnaija show Nina has never make any correct statement.
"Enter Bike"

"Who studied" not study

"Never made" not make. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by lonelydora: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2019
(S)he didn't even use Gokada, na aboki bike (s)he use

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Daxxx: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Lmao.. Nina is tripping

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Billionaire09: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2019
donziggyman:
What is she covering? I thought she's proud of himself cheesy

A man supposed to stand like a real man, he's out there molesting young boys and girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Daxxx: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2019
mistyebby:

"Never made" not make. cheesy
Pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by sweetilicious(f): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2019
NOC1:
Those that dont stay in lagos won't understand what traffic means, i went to Alaba yesterday, if not byke i used from Alakija to Alaba, i for sleep for road.
I don't stay in Lagos but the traffic I experienced last week was so tiring. Bike is their only solution
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Connoisseur(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2019
And you are....? So if you do it, it's okay for Bobrisky too
Nina Ivy be feeling like a yardstick for royalty
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Femeto: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Exodora:
What is wrong with we Nigerians . Is there anything wrong in entering a bike. Didn't he pay for it. I know many big men in Lagos that does not go out with their cars expect weekends cause the traffic is so unbearable . I could remember one day I left home by 6am for a class of 8:00 at Lagos Island only to get there by 11:00. If I had the courage to enter bike I would have just that I was scared of their careless driving especially those Aboki okada them. People should just mind their business wetin I don too much for us aaaaaaa somebody can't come and enter bike in peace again .
We get your point. But it's Bobrisky here. She has made mouth that she can't use Okada again.

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Billionaire09:

A man supposed to stand like a real man, he's out there molesting young boys and girls.

I wonder why he's yet to be arrested. I use to be his fan but not now my sense is in check!

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
So who exactly does Nina think she is? A celeb?

grin grin grin grin

I wanted to say the same too but it's not her fault, it's the fault of majority dumb people who now dominate the world who make other dumb people relevant.

This world is now a joke especially this country. Spit.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by agabaI23(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2019
donbachi:
No wonder he/her sympathised with blessing okoro...ehn!..now i know..na dem dem.awon fake people...benzamin.
I had a 6:30 pm flight and I was at VI by 4:30 pm. I believe if it was you, you would have insisted on using a cab so that it won't be you're forming?

I jumped a bike and I was there on time. BTW I paid more for that than I would have paid for a cab...
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by mistyebby(f): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Daxxx:

Pot calling the kettle black.

I weak cheesy
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by nauto11: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Fake people
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by AntiWailer: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Not a big deal we are just tired of all the lies
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Dshocker(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Nina be claiming one super star that frequents the airport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / Forbes Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2017: Jidenna, Davido, Don Jazzy, Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.