Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. (53418 Views)

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Fixed: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Richmondofficia:
imagine someone who study English in the university..
since the BBnaija show Nina has never make any correct statement.
"Enter Bike"

"studied English Language"

"never made"

Physician heal yourself first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Billionaire09: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2019
donziggyman:
I wonder why he's yet to be arrested. I use to be his fan but not now my sense is in check!

Had he a Biafran, he would had been arrested by Yoruba and Arewa security jihadist.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Godwin5766(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2019
olatilldend:
How can you be late for airport? You can only be late for a flight! undecided
Mr corector ....go use am collect money 4rm first bank

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Carlyboi(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
So who exactly does Nina think she is? A celeb?
Abi na!naija matter tire person I wan move to ikot ekpene no be una Dey celebrate the lol!
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2019
NOC1:
Those that dont stay in lagos won't understand what traffic means, i went to Alaba yesterday, if not byke i used from Alakija to Alaba, i for sleep for road.

Went to deliver an item at festac....... I almost slept in a hotel, road too messed up

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ayostephen1(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2019
No peace for mankind , is it a crime to use bike. People should mind what they say cus people with no Money now hearing these will like to disobey God and look somewhere for money ritual or 419.Is Bob risky biger than taking okada? Baye bati de lansaye
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by IamFreshprince(m): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2019
Thank you Prof...�
olatilldend:

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by SammyTJack: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2019
Lolzz
Laughter ds early sunday mor mor lemme o
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by isahsalee: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2019
Hmm, Bob has really metamorphused and transformed, girls are now comfortable and sharing anything with the Barbie. Wao! ladies I hail n na way oooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Sanchez01: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2019
Femeto:
We get your point. But it's Bobrisky here. She has made mouth that she can't use Okada again.
'She'? Are you referring to Bobrisky as a she? Like seriously?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Billionaire09:

Had he a Biafran, he would had been arrested by Yoruba and Arewa security jihadist.
An so ? What brought biafra into this sir Does it mean because he's a biafra I should keep quiet when I see bad things?? What exactly are you insinuating??
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Extraordinaire(f): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Richmondofficia:
imagine someone who study English in the university..
since the BBnaija show Nina has never make any correct statement.
"Enter Bike"

made
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2019
So , what's the big deal with you using bikes to get to the airport? Are you too important?

Should we be surprised? If yes, why?
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by deltateam: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2019
NobleAngell:

Yes she is. We know her but who know you self?
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by tejiri4(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Like we care stupid Nina post spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Sleekfun: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Its better to be truthful ...say you use bike when you are broke period ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2019
All these butterflies are the reasons why we stopped watching good movies by good stars. Imagine Nina, Bambam, Uriel, Regina Daniels, Khloe, Ifu Inada, Tonto, Cee-c, parading themselves as celebrities with bad influences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Larryndelaw: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2019
olatilldend:
That's another lie there.Maybe she wan carry the bike inside plane. Bike is not allowed at the airport even on the Airport Road. These people don't think b4 they lie. A liar will always use one lie to cover another lie.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
The thing still dey baffle me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by PapaAdanna: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2019
This thing they say about birds of a feather... Hmm it is very true to

So if which one is defending bike matter.
Another person now to come on this issue is Khloé, Tonto, naira Marley, etc

Responsible ladies like my Genie, Rita and the likes can't afford to come too low to have anything with ordinary idris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ogaga87(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2019
NOC1:
Those that dont stay in lagos won't understand what traffic means, i went to Alaba yesterday, if not byke i used from Alakija to Alaba, i for sleep for road.

Alaba mile2 and lekki na two different place bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Oosa4sure: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Thank God area boys not sight you, Gbege!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by tomju(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Please, does Bobrisky really thinks he is a babe? Do you know there is away you lie to yourself until you start believing that your own lie as truth. How can a man be sitting on a bike then covering his waist with one hand? So annoying and irritating to even look at. What is he covering? Bones? Mstweeeew
Rejoice9jaBlog:
@RejoiceBoysBlog

Ex Big Brother Naija Star 'Nina Ivy' defends Bobrisky after been caught on a bike hiding his face and unclothedness.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9637067_20190616071107_jpeg9621d2086271377b70bcfdca48d6360d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9637183_screenshot201906160727262_png753de4766ded93377c216512b4987375

[img]https://rejoiceboysblog.files./2019/06/picplaypostphoto_20190616_07_37_132.jpeg?w=768&h=372&crop=1[/img]

SEE MORE PICTURES BELOW:
Here==>>>https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/06/16/i-use-bikes-when-im-late-for-airport-nina-ivy-defends-bobrisky/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2019
But wait is it a crime to use bike , too much unnecessary standards pushed in people.

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Festy8: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
No keleb...but you Sha know her...
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Saltoflife: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2019
I also use bike wen I'm late to the bathroom. Why the face hiding then?

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Optimus212: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Is Nina a celebrity?? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / Forbes Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2017: Jidenna, Davido, Don Jazzy, Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.