Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. (53431 Views)

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by deltateam: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Aboguede:

And bobirisky is a WOMAN

Go fast for eyes and hearing treatment

I am talking about Nina. Na so una dey buy case wey una never know how e start.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
I'm not interested with the bike saga but the diaper he use to cover his leaking butthole
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Aboguede(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
deltateam:

I am talking about Nina. Na so una dey buy case wet una never know how e start.

Sorry oh

Son of a native doctor

Dibia na'ago otolo, okovelu ike'ya na enu?
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Olukat:
sad What's all the noise about "Keke"?
Is bike not one of the major transport means in Nigeria?
Abeg!
I wonder oo! Nigerians and misplaced priorities, I go by bike Always, it beats Lagos traffics.

what would be the point of stucking in lagos traiffic with my Range Rover, if a bike would take me to my destination faster.

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by akilo1: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Who is Nina?

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Umsel5195:
I'm not interested with the bike saga but the diaper he use to cover his leaking butthole
Really? grin You must have wore him the diaper, how else would you have known he was wearing a diaper. Dammm! sad
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Adakintroy: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
What is this fool saying now. Must you defend every rubbish.

Ok..say he was on bike. What's is wrong with that. He can just smile and wave if his heart is free. What's is there?

But he was hiding his face has though he was caught doing something bad. For me this is what happen to this runs girls and there fake life.some will deny there parents just to to keep appearance.

You live on the gram and edit every perceive imperfection out of your life as if that's what perfection is.But in reality you not half what you claim to be. Now that you have to deal with your reality you are ashame because you denied it existed..that is were the problem is with this celeb.learn to live the real world.

You come online when you go offline.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by dudley1459: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
NOC1:
Those that dont stay in lagos won't understand what traffic means, i went to Alaba yesterday, if not byke i used from Alakija to Alaba, i for sleep for road.
bros no vex o but where is that confused woman's luggage...
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by ransomed: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Is she or he normal? That hermaphrodite is a bad influence on little children and should not be emulated. Ndi ara..
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Tocco(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
My thought exactly... If not for BBN

NobleAngell:
So who exactly does Nina think she is? A celeb?
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Charmingrascal(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nina? Well it is not her fault, it is the media that make some nincompoop popular
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Alejobs: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Trash and Trash if your crushing on her why don't you try your luck you might be a lucky mofo

Ode! It seems you don't understand English.
You hate someone but masturbate on the person's matter.

If you are not a CELEBRITY then you are a NON ENTITY. So, it is left to you which ever you want to be. They have chosen to be Celebrities so you can choose to be a Non entity instead of a celebrity in your house.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Aboguede:

Call a spade a spade

Bobirisky went to a mosque and promised 500k finally, he could not pay cox his account is red

Say no to fake life

Same as toto dikeh, she claimed to have fleet of cars but she stole the car chuchhill borrowed from a car dealer

I was once rumoured to be the richest young boy in my town while I was dieing of hunger in india

The thread is about being on bike, nobody has come out to claim the car he posted.

They call him names but expecting his 500k in a mosque, Shame!
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by golddeejay(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
flington4550:
Lol when Nina sef start to dey go Airport
Nothing wey I no go hear oo
haha. I guess you don't know that girl is slow. She found it difficult to put 3 sentences together throughout that show. U go fear naija celebrity.

I found other things to get entertained with whenever the camera was on her, since MY OGA wouldn't let the touch the remote control.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ernestnnamani(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fixed:

"studied English Language"

"never made"

Physician heal yourself first.

Why did you do him like that? Perhaps his crying now...�
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by ICAMETOWIN(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Neoteny:

You people made her one when you watch that stupid BBNaija show, follow her every inanity on social media, and won't stop talking about them when they do something as banal as taking a bike.
Aswear it's beyond me.

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Anextin(f): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
At least most Nigerians including you knows her face and name. You, who the Bleep are you, who knows you. Stupid
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Junkie1: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
"ENTERS BIKE"?? SMH
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by victorjoe(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
NOC1:
Those that dont stay in lagos won't understand what traffic means, i went to Alaba yesterday, if not byke i used from Alakija to Alaba, i for sleep for road.

I don't think there is any place in Lagos that has the kind of traffic that that road has. If you do mistake and find your self at alakija by 5 omo forget it you are trekking from barracks to volks.

Volks ke! Trekking to iyana iba. I hate that road.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by shogsman(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
NobleAngell:

I don’t understand why she thinks her opinion matters.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by amaben2020(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Who cares?
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
NobleAngell:

You are not a Nice Angel that is why your own angel ended with LL , you are from Hell grin
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Anextin:

At least most Nigerians including you knows her face and name. You, who the Bleep are you, who knows you. Stupid
You're crude and devoid of manners..the person you're calling stupid didn't insult you or even the said nina..he only asked a question..and here you are showcasing your ill upbringing to the cyberspace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by chinedumoooo: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
All this hype about these hustliers inconsequential.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by golddeejay(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
All these "we know Nina, who know you" crew, I hope you know social media means little to nothing when success is been talked about.

I hope you know there are many many silent successful Nigerians (not just money) who can order Nina and eat, literally and figuratively. And these ones don't even post on Facebook.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Kenneth10110(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ode! It seems you don't understand English.
You hate someone but masturbate on the person's matter.

If you are not a CELEBRITY then you are a NON ENTITY. So, it is left to you which ever you want to be. They have chosen to be Celebrities so you can choose to be a Non entity instead of a celebrity in your house.
. Ode your currently masturbating on my matter . I see your a celebrity to those in your room mofo
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by NobleAngell(f): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Anextin:

Well, sorry dummy. I don't know her face. You seem very hurt by my comment.

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by NobleAngell(f): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
3rdavefarms:

You are not a Nice Angel that is why your own angel ended with LL , you are from Hell grin
Dryyyy!
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by NobleAngell(f): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Festy8:
No keleb...but you Sha know her...
Sorry,i don't.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by sapeleboi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
I deliver the evil spirit from bobrisky in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub / Throwback Photo Of Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.