Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (27738 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Janosky: 1:47am On Jul 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
The owner of this thread needs to lays hands on you, so that your Antichrist and Pharisaic nature that makes you view Jesus as a mere servant of God shall be cured. Amen

Pais kor, Lies no!

You supported King James when it represented Jesus as servant in only Isaiah's instance, but in every other instance, you don't.

The difference between your preferred translation and KJV is that yours is sentimental and based, while that of KJV is objective. For the fact that they also used servant for Jesus in Isaiah despite using Son for Him in the rest, show that there's no foul play there. But yours antichrist version is obviously ulterior motivated,
***Matthew 12:17,18.
God's Chosen Servant
"17 This was to fulfill what was spoken
through the prophet Isaiah: 18 “Here is My
servant, whom I have chosen, My beloved, in
whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit
on Him, and He will proclaim justice to the
nations"

Cross References
Isaiah 42:1
Here is My Servant, whom I uphold, My
Chosen One, in whom My soul delights. I
will put My Spirit on Him, and He will bring
justice to the nations.

Lexicon
*** "Here is
Ἰδοὺ (Idou)
Verb - Aorist Imperative Active - 2nd Person
Singular
Strong's Greek 2400: See! Lo! Behold! Look!
Second person singular imperative middle
voice of eido; used as imperative lo!
**My
μου (mou)
Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Genitive
1st Person Singular
Strong's Greek 1473: I, the first-person
pronoun. A primary pronoun of the first

person I.
** Servant,
παῖς (pais)
Noun - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's Greek 3816: Perhaps from paio; a
boy, or, a girl, and a child; specially, a slave
or servant.
**whom
ὃν (hon)
Personal / Relative Pronoun - Accusative
Masculine Singular
Strong's Greek 3739: Who, which, what, that.
** I have chosen,"

Every honest person who views this thread will clearly see through your LIES and stupidity oh lying Jnr Pharisee.
Jnr Pharisee & the truth is like the North Pole is far from the South Pole.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
The owner of this thread needs to lays hands on you, so that your Antichrist and Pharisaic nature that makes you view Jesus as a mere servant of God shall be cured. Amen

Pais kor, Lies no!

You supported King James when it represented Jesus as servant in only Isaiah's instance, but in every other instance, you don't.

The difference between your preferred translation and KJV is that yours is sentimental and based, while that of KJV is objective. For the fact that they also used servant for Jesus in Isaiah despite using Son for Him in the rest, show that there's no foul play there. But yours antichrist version is obviously ulterior motivated,

Janosky:

***Matthew 12:17,18.
God's Chosen Servant
"17 This was to fulfill what was spoken
through the prophet Isaiah: 18 “Here is My
servant, whom I have chosen, My beloved, in
whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit
on Him, and He will proclaim justice to the
nations"

Cross References
Isaiah 42:1
Here is My Servant, whom I uphold, My
Chosen One, in whom My soul delights. I
will put My Spirit on Him, and He will bring
justice to the nations.

Lexicon
*** "Here is
Ἰδοὺ (Idou)
Verb - Aorist Imperative Active - 2nd Person
Singular
Strong's Greek 2400: See! Lo! Behold! Look!
Second person singular imperative middle
voice of eido; used as imperative lo!
**My
μου (mou)
Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Genitive
1st Person Singular
Strong's Greek 1473: I, the first-person
pronoun. A primary pronoun of the first

person I.
** Servant,
παῖς (pais)
Noun - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's Greek 3816: Perhaps from paio; a
boy, or, a girl, and a child; specially, a slave
or servant.
**whom
ὃν (hon)
Personal / Relative Pronoun - Accusative
Masculine Singular
Strong's Greek 3739: Who, which, what, that.
** I have chosen,"

Every honest person who views this thread will clearly see through your LIES and stupidity oh lying Jnr Pharisee.
Jnr Pharisee & the truth is like the North Pole is far from the South Pole.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Gullah: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Look for the substance and not the shadow, pray for a genuine and personal experience of Jesus as your personal saviour and stop basing your beliefs on these ephemeral experiences, their memories don't last

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogoja Catholic Diocese Welcomes Their New Bishop (Photo) / Is Sport Betting Truly A Sin? / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.