Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (28131 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Offpoint1: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Abcruz:

"Blessed are you, *imagrg* ! For flesh and blood did not reveal it to you, but My Father in the heavens.--Mathew 16:17

And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”--John 8:32
Now read that Matthew 16:17 you cited and tell me why you still claim Jesus is God, instead of a son of God.

If Jesus is God then who was His father he was referring to?
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Abcruz(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Offpoint1:

Now read that Matthew 16:17 you cited and tell me why you still claim Jesus is God, instead of a son of God.

If Jesus is God then who was His father he was referring to?

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?--John 14:9

Just as man is made up of body, soul and spirit.
God is made up of father, son and spirit and they are one. This means that the very nature and character of the father is undoubtedly reflected in the son. It is for this reason that God is considered HOLY(one with himself)

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by MistadeRegal(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ignore every irrelevant comments coming from blind sheep.
GOD is interested in you, that's why he made you realize you were wrong on your initial thoughts.
But I see you are also wise enough to listen to the voice of the Spirit when you were commanded to delete the blasphemy you kept in the device.

I understand everything that happened.

I give GOD all the glory.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Abcruz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Offpoint1:

The way you guys misquote or misunderstood the Bible is annoying to me.

How can Jesus be God and still be the son of God at the same?

How can Jesus be God and still cried out at the cross "Father why have you forsaken me"?

How can Jesus be God and still "sitted by the right hand of God in heaven"?

How can Jesus be God and when he was called "Good Master" he rebuked and refer to God as the Good master?

How can Jesus be God and still said he was send by his father to do his father works?

A lot of Christians don't have the understanding of the Bible, even when Jesus was on earth he never for once claimed to be God but rather a son of God.

Whenever I try to raise and correct this issue in church, they started looking at me as someone who's posses. I always ended up being told and read John 1 and genesis 1 down to.

When you said your father property is yours doesn't really mean you are your father in his person.

JESUS (WAS) IS A SON OF GOD AND NOT A SERVANT OR GOD.

I and the Father are one."--John 10:30

You see the truth but you have chosen to suit yourself with lies.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by belcom10(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
A canal man understandeth not the things of the spirit..... 1 cor 2:14

MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry undecided

Not again. Religious folks in Africa are gradually going insane. Just listen to this OP.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by NovusHomo(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
imagrg:
My Personal Encounter With Jesus

On the 8th of June this year, last weekend precisely, I composed a write-up titled "Stop Calling Jesus God" which I intended posting on Nairaland but because there was no network at that instance, I had to leave it on my notepad pending when network would be back.

My intention was to prove to the world, using my own misconstrued ideas, that Jesus was a mere messenger of God and not God Himself; what stopped this publication was beyond my imagination: my Samsung Galaxy Tab A suddenly became so hot like it never had been. So terribly hot even without putting on the internet.

I began to wonder what was really happening.
It later occurred to me to wipe off the write-up. Behold! When I deleted the piece, my tablet that was previously so hot returned to it normal state. This led me to believe that my opinion could be wrong. My new position now is that 'JESUS IS LORD!'. I now have no doubt about that!

PRAISE THE LORD!

Jesus was a product of a fertile and fantastic imagination.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Offpoint1: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Abcruz:

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?--John 14:9

Just as man is made up of body, soul and spirit.
God is made up of father, son and spirit and they are one. This means that the very nature and character of the father is undoubtedly reflected in the son . It is for this reason that God is considered HOLY(one with himself)

The quoted is what I needed, the characters of the father definitely reflected in Jesus but doesn't make Jesus in person the father.

You should understand they're 3 characters in one:
God himself [The father]
Jesus the son
And Holy Spirit.
and these characters work in one.
like saying if you see me you see my son, he does things the way I do things. there's no difference between me and him. This doesn't make my son me IN PERSON.

It's Biblically wrong to say Jesus is God in person, while Jesus himself make references to God in many occasions in the Bible. You can say He's is God in CHARACTER not IN PERSON

We are just misquoting or misunderstanding the Bible
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
NovusHomo:

Jesus was a product of a fertile and fantastic imagination.

wrong!!!

everything in the scriptures ACTUALLY happened!!!

the seamless, factual, unpolished, convincing, indisputable timeline of ALL the stories in the scriptures attests to this Truth!!!

the candour that emanates from the pages as you go through unbiasedly and open-mindedly is riveting!!! ALL the heroes in the scriptures are totally dissected and exposed to the world, warts and all!!!

read the original KJV and discover for yourself ALL what I have just said!!!

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Offpoint1: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
Abcruz:

I and the Father are one."--John 10:30
You see the truth but you have chosen to suit yourself with lies.
Your the list intelligent of all those I've been engaging in this topic.
What are the lies I suit myself with? everything I listed there aren't they in your own version of Bible?
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Offpoint1:

The quoted is what I needed, the characters of the father definitely reflected in Jesus but doesn't make Jesus in person the father.

God himself [The father]
Jesus the son
And Holy Spirit.
like saying if you see me you see my son, he does things the way I do things. there's no difference between me and him. This doesn't make my son me IN PERSON.

It's Biblically wrong to say Jesus is God in person, while Jesus himself make references to God in many occasions in the Bible. You can say He's is God in CHARACTER not IN PERSON

listen up!!!

Jesus is the spitting image of the Father!!!

just like your body and your spirit resemble each other perfectly to a third-party observer!!!

Jesus is the body, the Holy Spirit the spirit and the Father in heaven the soul of the tripartite unit called God!!!

none can exist without the other just as an alive person cannot survive without the body, soul and spirit together!!!

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Offpoint1: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

listen up!!!

Jesus is the spitting image of the Father!!!

just like your body and your spirit resemble each other perfectly to a third-party observer!!!

Jesus is the body, the Holy Spirit the spirit and the Father in heaven the soul of the tripartite unit called God!!!

none can exist without the other just as an alive person cannot survive without the body, soul and spirit together!!!
And that make Jesus God himself? then who's that that sitted at the right hand side of God?
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Eagleword14(f): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hallelujah!!! JESUS IS LORD....
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Abcruz(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Offpoint1:

God himself [The father]
Jesus the son
And Holy Spirit.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.--John 1:1

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us...--John 1:14

The Trinity of God cannot be fully analyzed neither can it be fully understood by the scenarios on earth.

Do you now call Jesus Christ a liar and renders his word a blasphemy when he has emphatically stated that "I and the father are one."--John 10:30

Judge for yourself!
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Abcruz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
Offpoint1:

Your the list intelligent of all those I've been engaging in this topic.

What are the lies I suit myself with?
everything I listed there aren't they in your own version of Bible?

No they are not.
Jesus is Lord forever!!!
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by rosalieene(f): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
imagrg:

On the 8th of June this year, last weekend precisely, I composed a write-up titled "Stop Calling Jesus God" which I intended posting on Nairaland but because there was no network at that instance, I had to leave it on my notepad pending when network would be back.

My intention was to prove to the world, using my own misconstrued ideas, that Jesus was a mere messenger of God and not God Himself; what stopped this publication was beyond my imagination: my Samsung Galaxy Tab A suddenly became so hot like it never had been. So terribly hot even without putting on the internet.

It later occurred to me to wipe off the write-up. Behold! When I deleted the piece, my tablet that was previously so hot returned to it normal state. This led me to believe that my opinion could be wrong. My new position now is that 'JESUS IS LORD!'. I now have no doubt about that!

PRAISE THE LORD!
God can manifest himself in different ways, same way God made you to post this here for the Atheists to see.

He will soon visit you all one by one.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by ArchAngelos999: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
imagrg:

PRAISE THE LORD!

this is your encounter? please try to be more sensible next time. don't make people think stupidity and Christianity are in tandem

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Offpoint1: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Abcruz:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.--John 1:1

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us...--John 1:14

The Trinity of God cannot be fully analyzed neither can it be fully understood by the scenarios on earth.

Do you now call Jesus Christ a liar and renders his word a blasphemy when he has emphatically stated that "I and the father are one."--John 10:30

Judge for yourself!
Just pray God should open your eyes to understand the Bible in your own way, not the same way you've been taught from ages.

I know those verses you quoted, that's what I always get when I raised this question in Sunday school. just ask God to give you more knowledge to clearly understand those verses you quoted.

Most Christians have no personal understanding of the Bible, rather than what they've been taught from time to time... that's where the problem lies.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Offpoint1: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Abcruz:

No they are not.
Jesus is Lord forever!!!
They are not? In your Bible Jesus didn't cry out on the cross asking "Father why have thou forsaken"?

you've been reading Quran then
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Abcruz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Offpoint1:

Just pray God should open your eyes to understand the Bible in your own way, not the same way you've been taught from ages.

I know those verses you quoted, that's what I always get when I raised this question in Sunday school. just ask God to give you more knowledge to clearly understand those verses you quoted.

Most Christians have no personal understanding of the Bible, rather than what they've been taught from time to time... that's where the problem lies.

I beg to differ for this secrets were not revealed to me by any pastor or teacher. But by the inspiration of the holy spirit while engaging in personal devotions.

He replied, “The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.--Matthew 13:11

He has shown me HIS secrets.
The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant--psalm 25:14

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.--1 Corinthians 14:33

Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee.--Job 22:21
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Abcruz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Offpoint1:

They are not? In your Bible Jesus didn't cry out on the cross asking "Father why have thou forsaken"?

you've been reading Quran then

The basis of your points in asserting the position of Jesus Christ were scripturally inconsistent.

"How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie.--Jeremiah 8:8
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Offpoint1: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Abcruz:

The basis of your points in asserting the position of Jesus Christ were scripturally inconsistent.

"How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie.--Jeremiah 8:8
Good day and read my signature
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by luluosas(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
I hope Jesus Christ our Lord now rules in your life, not just acknowledging Him as LORD, but as your Saviour too. Cheers
imagrg:

PRAISE THE LORD!

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Offpoint1:

And that make Jesus God himself? then who's that that sitted at the right hand side of God?

the name "God" applies to every member of the Godhead (generic), with the Father being the number one member of the Godhead!!!

Christ is the number two and the Holy Spirit the number three!!!

they are all mutually existent and interchangeable!!!

the Father and the Holy Spirit both dwell FULLY inside the body of Jesus Christ!!

when you see Christ, you have seen the Father just the same way as when I look at you, I have seen your soul and spirit!!!

I don't have to eviscerate you before I see the soul and spirit inside of you!!!

ALL the fullness of the Godhead dwells in Christ Jesus in bodily form!!!

read the book of Revelation chapter three and observe how the interrelatedness of Christ and the Father is succinctly described!!! ( the book of Daniel is there as a control for your experiment)

NO member of the Godhead can exist alone!!!

sorry for the late reply, I was engaged

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Offpoint1: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

the name "God" applies to every member of the Godhead (generic), with the Father being the number one member of the Godhead!!!

Christ is the number two and the Holy Spirit the number three!!!

they are all mutually existent and interchangeable!!!

the Father and the Holy Spirit both dwell FULLY inside the body of Jesus Christ!!

when you see Christ, you have seen the Father just the same way as when I look at you, I have seen your soul and spirit!!!

I don't have to eviscerate you before I see the soul and spirit inside of you!!!

ALL the fullness of the Godhead dwells in Christ Jesus in bodily form!!!

read the book of Revelation chapter three and observe how the interrelatedness of Christ and the Father is succinctly described!!! ( the book of Daniel is there as a control for your experiment)

NO member of the Godhead can exist alone!!!

sorry for the late reply, I was engaged

Sorry I'm still not satisfied with this answer regarding to my question about who then sitted by the right hand of God. Your narrative didn't really give me a satisfactory answer.

Even as Christians God can dwell in us, the Holy Spirit can swell in us that doesn't make us God in PERSON.

Jesus cried out on the cross saying "Father, father why has thou forsaken me"
What does this mean? following your narrative.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by EternalBeing: 2:58am On Jun 17, 2019
HalleluYAH! JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach Reigns forever more. Let's focus our energy on winning Satanists, Muslims, Wiccas, unto JESUS instead of causing more senseless divisions among Christians. Matthew 22:44 "The LORD (YAHWEH) said unto my Lord (Jesus), Sit at My Right" YAHWEH the Creator of all shares HIS Throne with no One but JESUS because He obeyed HIM like no other being, what we should learn from this is to be strive to love our CREATOR above all and to love our neighbour as ourself. "By strength shall no one prevail" satan coveted worship, he undeservedly wanted to be worshiped like YAHWEH. Jesus loves, submit and just want to make YAHWEH happy always because He know that "The Joy of the LORD is his Strength". YAHWEH also use this to show satan (that wanted to forcefully hijack HIS Throne) and all other beings that there is nothing HE can not share with anyone that obeys HIM irreversibly. To give a glimpse of what happed in Heaven, read the Bible verse quoted below. JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach paid a Price that non else in Heaven and Earth could pay, not just for Humanity, but for the whole Creation. HE deserve being worshiped, even the Angel are wowed by the extent of HIS Loyalty to YAHWEH ALMIGHTY. JESUS is the Definition of Loyalty. The Angels worship HIM, how much more man. Those days as a sinner, I was very afraid to read the Book of Revelations, I avoided opening it. Let me give you a clue, demons hate when you most audibly verbalize the Scriptures out loud, especially the Book of Psalms and Revelations(the most Powerful, for it reminds of them their eternal damnation and make them to flee). The greatest weapon in the Universe is the Word of GOD.

Read; REVELATIONS 5:1-14 Then I saw in the right hand of the one who was seated on the throne a scroll written on the front and back and sealed with seven seals. 5:2 And I saw a powerful angel proclaiming in a loud voice: “Who is worthy to open the scroll and to break its seals?” 5:3 BUT NO One in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or look into it. 5:4 So I began weeping bitterly because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or to look into it. Then one of the elders said to me, “Stop weeping! Look, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered; thus he can open the scroll and its seven seals.” [/b]5:6 Then I saw standing in the middle of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the middle of the elders, a Lamb that appeared to have been killed. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth 5:7 Then he came and took the scroll from the right hand of the one who was seated on the throne, 5:8 and when he had taken the scroll, [b]the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders threw themselves to the ground before the Lamb(Highest Authorities in Heaven worshiped HIM). Each of them had a harp and golden bowls full of incense (which are the prayers of the saints). 5:9 They were singing a new song: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals because you were killed, and at the cost of your own blood you have purchased for God persons from every tribe, language, people, and nation. 5:10 You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.” 5:11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels in a circle around the throne, as well as the living creatures and the elders. Their number was ten thousand times ten thousand – thousands times thousands – 5:12 all of whom were singing in a loud voice: “Worthy is the lamb who was killed to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and praise!”5:13 Then I heard every creature – in heaven, on earth, under the earth, in the sea, and all that is in them – singing: “To the one seated on the throne and to the Lamb be praise, honor, glory, and ruling power forever and ever!”5:14 And the four living creatures were saying “Amen,” and the elders threw themselves to the ground and worshiped.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:27am On Jun 17, 2019
Offpoint1:

Sorry I'm still not satisfied with this answer regarding to my question about who then sitted by the right hand of God. Your narrative didn't really give me a satisfactory answer.

Even as Christians God can dwell in us, the Holy Spirit can swell in us that doesn't make us God in PERSON.

Jesus cried out on the cross saying "Father, father why has thou forsaken me"
What does this mean? following your narrative.

John chapter 1 verse 1: in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God and the Word was with God in the beginning!!!

Jesus (the Word) is God!!!

at the bolded portion of your post, are you saying that because God lives in Christians that God cannot exist without Christians?!!!

God cannot exist if any of the three members of the Godhead is missing (impossible scenario)!!!

apologies for the wrong/non-specific quotations I gave you. please read chapter 5 of Revelation and chapter 7 of Daniel. you can start from chapter 4 of Revelation for more clarity.

I am done!!!

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by capitalzero: 4:49am On Jun 17, 2019
imagrg:

My intention was to prove to the world, using my own misconstrued ideas, that Jesus was a mere messenger of God and not God Himself; what stopped this

publication was beyond my imagination: my Samsung Galaxy Tab A suddenly became so hot like it never had been. So terribly hot even without putting on the internet.

PRAISE THE LORD!

2mg of haloperidol injection can reverse this.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Offpoint1: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

John chapter 1 verse 1: in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God and the Word was with God in the beginning!!!

Jesus (the Word) is God!!!

at the bolded portion of your post, are you saying that because God lives in Christians that God cannot exist without Christians?!!!

God cannot exist if any of the three members of the Godhead is missing (impossible scenario)!!!

apologies for the wrong/non-specific quotations I gave you. please read chapter 5 of Revelation and chapter 7 of Daniel. you can start from chapter 4 of Revelation for more clarity.

I am done!!!

You've raised another question I'll love to ask again, but I won't for now.

Non of your write up answers my question about who's that that sitted by the right hand side of God.
Mark 16:19 " After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God"

Explain what Matthew 27:46 means according to your narrative.

"And at the ninth hour, Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

No need to be done sir, we learn everyday
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2019
D1zion:
mmm mmm I don't think you're right on this,every child of God is a god not God.God with the small 'g'&not the big 'G'.am I right?

Do you know that the word used for god and God in Psalm 82 is the same thing. The word is Elohiym.

There is nothing like gods that is related to God. gods mean shrines or celebrities.

Can you say a small Fish is fish? No! Once the fish didn't start a sentence it must be fish and not Fish.

gods were used for convenience sake.

The word of God wasn't given in writing but in speeches and thoughts. And it was published (written) by men.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2019
Abcruz:

Every child of God is a god

I say, ‘You are gods; you are all children of the Most High.--psalm 82:6

Do you know that the Hebrew word God in Psalms 82:1 and that use for gods in Psalms 82:6 is the same. And it's Elohyim.

gods has no relationship with God.

In Genesis God said and let them bring forth after their kind.

god is not a kind of God.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Abcruz(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Do you know that the Hebrew word God in Psalms 82:1 and that use for gods in Psalms 82:6 is the same. And it's Elohyim.

gods has no relationship with God.

In Genesis God said and let them bring forth after their kind.

god is not a kind of God.

And you know that the Scriptures cannot be altered. So if those people who received God’s message were called ‘gods,
why do you call it blasphemy?...--John 10:30

Behold, this we have searched out; it is true. Hear, and know it for your good.”--Job 5:32
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Abcruz(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Offpoint1:

Show me your monicker and I will tell you who you are.

who by a word make a man out to be an offender, and lay a snare for him who reproves in the gate, and with an empty plea turn aside him who is in the right.--Isaiah 29:21

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? / What Do Rastafarians Really Believe In? / I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.