Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (27773 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Abcruz:

And you know that the Scriptures cannot be altered. So if those people who received God’s message were called ‘gods,
why do you call it blasphemy?...--John 10:30

Behold, this we have searched out; it is true. Hear, and know it for your good.”--Job 5:32

Did they receive the word in speech or in writing? Do you know that what you call God's message was written in Greek and Hebrew. And that the word translated God and gods in Hebrew word is the same meaning the translators were the people wrong not the message.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Offpoint1: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Abcruz:

Show me your monicker and I will tell you who you are.

who by a word make a man out to be an offender, and lay a snare for him who reproves in the gate, and with an empty plea turn aside him who is in the right.--Isaiah 29:21
I asked you a question you couldn't provide an answer, instead you were beating around the bush.

I told you among all those I engaged in this topic you were the list intelligent you think I was making a joke.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by NovusHomo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

wrong!!!

everything in the scriptures ACTUALLY happened!!!

the seamless, factual, unpolished, convincing, indisputable timeline of ALL the stories in the scriptures attests to this Truth!!!

the candour that emanates from the pages as you go through unbiasedly and open-mindedly is riveting!!! ALL the heroes in the scriptures are totally dissected and exposed to the world, warts and all!!!

read the original KJV and discover for yourself ALL what I have just said!!!

I do not read history that pretends to be THE scripture. Period.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
the just and righteous judgment and punishment from the Almighty Elohim is knocking at your door and is ready to kick it down!!!

I have not failed to declare to you ALL the counsel of God as contained in the KJV Bible!!!

the fool says that there is no Christianity!!!

NovusHomo:

[i]I do not read history that pretends to be THE scripture. Period.[i]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Abcruz(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Did they receive the word in speech or in writing? Do you know that what you call God's message was written in Greek and Hebrew. And that the word translated God and gods in Hebrew word is the same meaning the translators were the people wrong not the message.

The undiluted word of God is before your very eyes. suit yourself then with your opinion.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Abcruz:

The undiluted word of God is before your very eyes. suit yourself then with your opinion.

Lol! Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Abcruz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Offpoint1:

I asked you a question you couldn't provide an answer, instead you were beating around the bush.

I told you among all those I engaged in this topic you were the list intelligent you think I was making a joke.

A soldier in private service does not seek for public approval!.
I do not regard the commendation of men who has exchanged the truth for lies. For it would be an error for you to call me intelligent.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Abcruz(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Lol! Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

And the one whose words you qoute you regard not HIS statement. What an irony
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
Abcruz:

And the one whose words you qoute you regard not HIS statement. What an irony

You are the one who doesn't regard His statement because it doesn't align with your religious programming.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by athaliya(f): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2019
imagrg:
My Personal Encounter With Jesus

On the 8th of June this year, last weekend precisely, I composed a write-up titled "Stop Calling Jesus God" which I intended posting on Nairaland but because there was no network at that instance, I had to leave it on my notepad pending when network would be back.

My intention was to prove to the world, using my own misconstrued ideas, that Jesus was a mere messenger of God and not God Himself; what stopped this publication was beyond my imagination: my Samsung Galaxy Tab A suddenly became so hot like it never had been. So terribly hot even without putting on the internet.

I began to wonder what was really happening.
It later occurred to me to wipe off the write-up. Behold! When I deleted the piece, my tablet that was previously so hot returned to it normal state. This led me to believe that my opinion could be wrong. My new position now is that 'JESUS IS LORD!'. I now have no doubt about that!

PRAISE THE LORD!

I'm very happy for you, welcome to the light.
What you have experienced, nobody can take it from you. God is interested in you which is why he gave you this encounter. Dont mind those spewing gibberish, they are blind leaders and followers of the blind thtas why Jesus said forgive them father for they know not what they do.

Lastly, Jesus is God. All Jesus did while he was alive was to teach us how to relate to God. The voice from heaven was to testify of Jesus in the presence of others.
Please feel free to ask questions.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2019
Juliet11111:

Hallelujah!!! Jesus is Lord over all principalities and powers indeed.
Hey Juliet,sent u a pm,reply its important
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Juliet11111(f): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Hey Juliet,sent u a pm,reply its important
I don’t do PMs quote me in another thread and say what is it
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Juliet11111:

I don’t do PMs quote me in another thread and say what is it
OK WhatsApp
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Juliet11111(f): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=79447736]OK WhatsAp/quote]
What do you wanna discuss with me?
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Juliet11111:

What do you wanna discuss with me?
My dear,send me a message first,cos I would soon edit my number,and pls edit my no from ur quote
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Juliet11111(f): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
h
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Juliet11111(f): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
My dear,send me a message first,cos I would soon edit my number,and pls edit my no from ur quote
Couldn’t find you on my WhatsApp list. Sorry
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Juliet11111:

Couldn’t find you on my WhatsApp list. Sorry
OK no p,that's why I put out my no at first.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by seunmohmoh(f): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
willyo:

grin grin grin the ways of the mind is wondrous itself...
grin grin
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=Juliet11111 post=79448490][/quote]Had a contact that could help u get a Job with the new govt in IMO,but seems u don't need it,just send a message with ur acct details on WhatsApp lemme send u a token.I like ur Politics threads.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Juliet11111(f): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Had a contact that could help u get a Job with the new govt in IMO,but seems u don't need it,just send a message with ur acct details on WhatsApp lemme send u a token.I like ur Politics threads.
Lol
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Juliet11111(f): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Had a contact that could help u get a Job with the new govt in IMO,but seems u don't need it,just send a message with ur acct details on WhatsApp lemme send u a token.I like ur Politics threads.
WhatsAp me on this
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2019
Juliet11111:

Lol
What's funny? Edit ur number above
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Juliet11111(f): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=HIGHESTPOPORI post=79468404]What's funny? Edit ur number above[/
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Darevofpeace(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Every child of God is a God.
'god's' The Son of a God is a god. We can never have two creator's. That is why a man could only re-create from the existing creation not create.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Darevofpeace:
'god's' The Son of a God is a god. We can never have two creator's. That is why a man could only re-create from the existing creation not create.

Where did Adam came from? From God or from god?
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Janosky: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
Halleluyah!!!

I only recently had to strongly disprove an attempt by the Jehovah witnesses to reduce the Person of Jesus to a mere servant or messenger of God, for He was more than that, for even God called Jesus "My beloved Son", and a Son can never be a servant even though He serves His Father.

So I hope that the Jehovah witnesses can heed this Truth which I believe came directly from God in heaven who they call Jehovah to show His stance on the matter, and doing anything contrary to that is not of God.

#JesusisnotaservantofGod

https://www.nairaland.com/5240995/question-jws-why-jehovah-witnesses

Re: A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah
Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"?
by Jozzy4 : 8:37am On Jun 25

jesusjnr :

Notwithstanding it's not a lie, for It
would only be a lie if I knew He was
called a servant in the Bible (KJV) and
said He wasn't that it would be a lie.
But don't you think that would be silly
to do that, since the Bible (KJV) is
easily accessible?
So it was a only mistake and a minor
at that since it was only in the instance
of Prophet Isaiah that Jesus was
called a servant,

[Jozzy4 reply post]
excuses of a lying man. Caught red handed .
who even know how many lies you have
update on NL only to call mistake later .
next time shut your mouth if you have no
idea"

Jnr Pharisee LIED that prophet Isaiah made a mistake to call Jesus a servant of God.
Sottayy 29 mumu Pharisees wey swallow your lying junk no fit ask jnr Pharisee why Supreme & perfect God gave prophet Isaiah lying prophecy to call Jesus the servant of God?
Feel free to believe the idiotic post of jnr Pharisee whose LIES were exposed in the other thread .(Go there and see for yourselves).

Or Google "Greek Pais" and "Greek doulus" to understand why jnr Pharisee is a chronic liar who spreads junk.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
Janosky:

Re: A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah
Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"?
by Jozzy4 : 8:37am On Jun 25

jesusjnr :

Notwithstanding it's not a lie, for It
would only be a lie if I knew He was
called a servant in the Bible (KJV) and
said He wasn't that it would be a lie.
But don't you think that would be silly
to do that, since the Bible (KJV) is
easily accessible?
So it was a only mistake and a minor
at that since it was only in the instance
of Prophet Isaiah that Jesus was
called a servant,

[Jozzy4 reply post]
excuses of a lying man. Caught red handed .
who even know how many lies you have
update on NL only to call mistake later .
next time shut your mouth if you have no
idea"

Jnr Pharisee LIED that prophet Isaiah made a mistake to call Jesus a servant of God.
Sottayy 29 mumu Pharisees wey swallow your lying junk no fit ask jnr Pharisee why Supreme & perfect God gave prophet Isaiah lying prophecy to call Jesus the servant of God?
Feel free to believe the idiotic post of jnr Pharisee whose LIES were exposed in the other thread .(Go there and see for yourselves).

Or Google "Greek Pais" and "Greek doulus" to understand why jnr Pharisee is a chronic liar who spreads junk.
It was clearly a mistake and not a lie on my part, and I admitted to that in the above quote.

But even if I lied, must you also resort to lies to prove that I lied?

Why not just speak the truth, even if you believe I lied, even though it would be wrong, for at least you'd be honest that you think I lied.

Not to start lying that I said Isaiah made a mistake, for when did I say that?

What I said was that I didn't lie but only made a mistake for the above reason, and that it was a minor one, since it was only Isaiah that called Jesus a servant of God in the Bible, after I had said initially that no one called Him that in the Bible.

I pray God would also deliver you from your Antichrist spirit as He did the owner of this moniker who also was calling Jesus a mere messenger instead of the Son of God that He was.

Hopefully in your case, because of how stiffnecked you are you don't lose anything.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Janosky: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
It was clearly a mistake and not a lie on my part, and I admitted to that in the above quote.

But even if I lied, must you also resort to lies to prove that I lied?

Why not just speak the truth, even if you believe I lied, even though it would be wrong, for at least you'd be honest that you think I lied.

Not to start lying that I said Isaiah made a mistake, for when did I say that?

What I said was that I didn't lie but only made a mistake for the above reason, and that it was a minor one, since it was only Isaiah that called Jesus a servant of God in the Bible, after I had said initially that no one called Him that in the Bible.

I pray God would also deliver you from your Antichrist spirit as He did the owner of this moniker who also was calling Jesus a mere messenger instead of the Son of God that He was.

Hopefully in your case, because of how stiffnecked you are you don't lose anything.

Greek "Pais" must be giving you sleepless nights because there is no way you can erase "Pais" (Acts3:13. 4:27) from Greek language.
That's the source testifying against your mumu thread.
Jnr stiff neck Pharisee wey dey deceive himself sotayy he dey twist Greek "doulus" to change Greek "Pais" .
The Greek meaning won't change to suit your Pharisaic pride and mumuism !
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Janosky:

Greek "Pais" must be giving you sleepless nights because there is no way you can erase "Pais" (Acts3:13. 4:27) from Greek language.
That's the source testifying against your mumu thread.
Jnr stiff neck Pharisee wey dey deceive himself sotayy he dey twist Greek "doulus" to change Greek "Pais" .
The Greek meaning won't change to suit your Pharisaic pride and mumuism !
The owner of this thread needs to lays hands on you, so that your Antichrist and Pharisaic nature that makes you view Jesus as a mere servant of God shall be cured. Amen

Pais kor, Lies no!

You supported King James when it represented Jesus as servant in only Isaiah's instance, but in every other instance, you don't.

The difference between your preferred translation and KJV is that yours is sentimental and based, while that of KJV is objective. For the fact that they also used servant for Jesus in Isaiah despite using Son for Him in the rest, show that there's no foul play there. But yours antichrist version is obviously ulterior motivated,
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by paix(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2019
What you believe or do not believe, does not actually change who Jesus is.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 by LordReed(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
paix:
What you believe or do not believe, does not actually change who Jesus is.

Yep, it doesn't change the fact that he is just another dead jew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University / Benefits Of Paying Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.