Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Best Happy Anniversary Quotes For Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Happy Anniversary Quotes For Couples (752 Views)

60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day / Happy Anniversary to Us / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Happy Anniversary Quotes For Couples by Kingerons: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
The time of the year has come again. Here is a list of anniversary quotes for couples that are worthy of representing their life-long love. This year, give your parents or any couple at all who might have inspired you a gift that will touch their hearts and remind them what their love is capable of.

Whether you’re searching for sincere words to express your gratitude and appreciation or something more lighthearted, these anniversary quotes will help you put your thoughts on paper as a perfect addition to their anniversary gifts.

So, If you are looking for posts like

Happy Anniversary Quotes for Parents
Wedding Anniversary Quotes for Couples
Funny Anniversary Quotes for Parents and Couples
50th Anniversary Quotes for Parents
Anniversary Wishes For Couples
Wedding Anniversary Quotes for newly wedded couples
This post will help you.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY QUOTES FOR COUPLES
“Happy Anniversary to the parents that inspire me every day. Best wishes to you two for all the years to come.”

“It’s so many years later and yet the two of you are still the perfect example of what a happy, blissful marriage looks like. Thank you for always being my shining example. Best wishes for your anniversary.”

“The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. But, whatever you two are doing is working. Stay happy and happy anniversary.”
“You’ve been together so long you be granted an honorary P.H.D in EACH OTHER. Happy anniversary.”

“Today is a very special day for people I love more than life – it’s your wedding anniversary, my beloved parents! You’ve already spent a lot of wonderful years together and now I want to wish you to spend even more years enjoying each other and bringing joy to everyone around! Congratulations!”

“It seems like I was born under a lucky star because I have such great parents. You’ve overcome many life difficulties together and despite it, your love and respect for each became only stronger. It’s a real wonder and I’m happy to witness it. Congratulations on the anniversary!”

“Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever. Happy anniversary!”

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.”

“Because of you both, the world knows that truth and love exist. Keep these beliefs alive and cherish one another. Happy anniversary, Love Birds!”

“Mom and Dad, I cannot begin to describe how blessed I am to have amazing parents in my life. Seeing true love through you both makes my heart happy. As your daughter/son I see perfection in both of you. I love you.”20th anniversary
Even though another year has passed, the love you share continues to last. Sending all my best wishes that you will continue to be blessed in love and happiness.

As you celebrate another year together, take a moment to reminisce in the happy memories you’ve created together and to reflect on the lessons learned. May you continue to grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary.

SEE MORE ANNIVERSARY TEXTS AND QUOTES: https://myinfoconnect.com/anniversary-quotes-for-couples/

(1) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Take Men For / Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants / Why Are Kogi Babes So Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.