Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China (36046 Views)

Lagos Rolls Out New BRT Buses, Spotted At Lekki-epe Expressway / The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Awoleesu(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
I see Pandas!
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Kakamorufu(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
i wan go china and never come back cry
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by SoNature(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
chudez0147:
You said self driving 〽️No be driver I see for the steering so

The world doesn't have a perfect self-driving cars yet.

They are still under experimentation phase.

The best self-driving cars now still have drivers.
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by andassyn(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Burger01:
Nigeria is too complex for such development and achievement... Stealing and corruption has eaten deep into the system..

Revolution, political revolution is just what we need to put Nigeria on the right track.

SMH for the sheet hole country called Nigeria sad

And conscious revolution
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
simplesearch:

Your jabs reek of utter foolishness! Who created scientist and their object discovery? religion and science are not opposed to each other, ignorant folks like you guys make it look like it does. Read MLK jr, essay on religion and science. There are many inventors who didn't smell the Devil's tail, invention and discovery have been here with us down through history, every generation with God's help have made discoveries of things beneficial to their existence.
Mate! if you thought that my jab was foolish all you had to do was ignore and move the fu ck on! i wasn't seeking your Approval when i made that comment, so you should have saved yourself the heartache and jogged on!

Oh! believes are relative, you believe what you like, I believe what i like, you and I are not at war.
Your sentiments would not change mine. And mine is, God doesn't exist. Now, try not to slit your wrists over it.

cheers! grin
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
lexy2014:

If u using d example of auto pilot, then that doesn't make it self driving because its d pilot that decides if& when his plane would b on auto pilot.
you are correct, and that's what i think this bus is, it can not be driverless. unless it's like a tram going in one way directions, we have tried driverless vehicles over here, it didn't work
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by mceze(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
Beautiful buses but palm scanning ? No, thanks!

The beginning of the end of times...the book of revelations is fast becoming a reality with each passing day .

Abeg keep quiet with this your bible mumbled thrash.. You think is everyone that believes in the Bible?
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
I love this, but this is anti Christ finally unveiling [scanning the palms chai!]

At least fingerprints is better.

1 Like

Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Jokkarm2: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
One day , instead the bus go stop una for una bus stop, na CMS una go see una self
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by balonaija(f): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
that is how it goes......
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Pecca: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
henrydadon:
We also have BRT buses here with wifi.. So they can't flex on us
BRT buses imported from where? WiFi built by who?
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Belrandstar: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
micfoley:
End time tins

You don't have sense 4 saying this...
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Ernesthugo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
chudez0147:
fool buy data watch the video
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by PrinceGeorge1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ubdavis:

Pls understand the concept of supreme diety . They don't see one omnipresent God controlling things from heaven. Buddhism doesn't teach that...further more, China officially is an atheist country, yet doing incredibly well ...

You are still wrong. Go and study the concept of Buddhism,which by the way is not what all Chinese practice.

Chinese are not atheist!

You may say they are not christian or muslim,bt definitely aren't atheist. They simply practice their own traditions like we once did...
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by tck2000(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
I would like Nigeria to Emulate China
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by OdenKelechi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
China don leave us go ol
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Olumaeme: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
In Nigeria, you need 160/400 to gain admission into University
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by zigziggy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
tck2000:
I would like Nigeria to Emulate China
I wonder how we wan take emulate China wen any new invention Nigerians go quickly tag am "end time" na look we go dey look Kenya go come pass very soon.
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by tck2000(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
zigziggy:
I wonder how we wan take emulate China wen any new invention Nigerians go quickly tag am "end time" na look we go dey look Kenya go come pass very soon.
I'm sure we have millions of young boys and girls with solution to that.
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by figure007(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
XTHRONE:
Wow, China my China. I for reason una, just DAT una racism get as e be.
one of my brother is schooling there, he said they are the worst racist
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by XTHRONE(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
figure007:
one of my brother is schooling there, he said they are the worst racist

I dey tell you, their own na first grade.they no dey sugar coatam.
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by XTHRONE(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
freemanbubble:

Racism dey every nation Bros

Italy self na the father of racism

Their own worst... Make enquires.
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by chudez0147(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ernesthugo:
fool buy data watch the video
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by khcode(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
chudez0147:

AI is dumb when it's fails human will override it. It's for safety
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Abcruz(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
We should all be scared the way China is going with technology.... They could get us all killed in few years to come

The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread.--Isaiah 8:13
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by LordofNaija: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
ajeffery:
And we dey here dey appoint criminal as our DSP.
Abeg leave our thief for us. Governor Delta State 2023
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Alejobs: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by 1daboi: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go6VgqKV__s

Smart 12-meter long self-driving luxurious buses, where you can pay for food and drinks by simply scanning your palm, are now in operation in Tianjin, China.

The Artificial intelligence-enabled, all-electric Panda buses are equipped with Level 3 to Level 4 autonomous features - which simple means the drivers hands don't need to be on the steering wheel.

A passenger enters the Panda Bus by scanning his palm over a high-tech reader.

Here a passenger puts his palm on the a palmprint recognition system to buy food .

In addition to its self-driving features, the bus also boasts of biometric scanners - to pay for food and drinks bought in the bus, in-vehicle robot assistants, voice recognition, smart advertisement sensors, in-vehicle cameras, sockets to charge phones, 5G internet avcess and an intelligent emergency escape system.

Welcome To The Future!

https://autojosh.com/smart-self-driving-buseswhere-you-pay-and-buy-food-by-scanning-your-palm-are-now-in-operation-in-china/

so what if I want to pay for someone?
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Ubdavis(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
PrinceGeorge1:

You are still wrong. Go and study the concept of Buddhism,which by the way is not what all Chinese practice.

Chinese are not atheist!

You may say they are not christian or muslim,bt definitely aren't atheist. They simply practice their own traditions like we once did...

I didn't say its the only religion in China, they have Buddhism, Chinese folklore, Taoism, and Confucianism. The crux of the issue is "God" non of this religions propagates that.

1 Like

Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by Alejobs: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?
Re: Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China by PrinceGeorge1(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Ubdavis:

I didn't say its the only religion in China, they have Buddhism, Chinese folklore, Taoism, and Confucianism. The crux of the issue is "God" non of this religions propagates that.

Alright. Got ur point...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock / Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) / Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.