Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (28454 Views)

Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by 7lives: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2019
veesion:

I have plenty of Yoruba friends we all coexist peacefully
My problem is with the selfish elite among them who keep leading them to support buhari I don't know why they have failed to learn from history,why they think ABOKI will vote for a Swesterner when PDP is preparing to bring a better Northerner in 2023,
How did they do their political calculations that made them sell their southern brothers to the North,is the VP seat worth all that
He scammed them,its okay to be scammed a first time but unacceptable to have your self scammed a second time, this is a reason why I respect OBJ and a handful others who personally endorsed bhari that first time when many thought he was less corrupt and a repentant tyrant but did a NOBLE U-TURN when it became evident that the fabrics of the nation is being fast torn apart by the Fulani hegemony via their fulanisation agenda

Cry me a river, Yoruba have always fight for justice and equity, Awo started campaign for fiscal federalism, he fought for good governance, who sabotaged him?.
Who sabotaged the June 12 election and the struggle?. The Yoruba elders headed by pastor Tunde Bakare, Wole Shoyinka, Yinka Odumakin and so on, were the ones who fought the Turai cabals to a stand still, before the reign of government was handed to Goodluck.
Yoruba people still voted for Goodluck, did we not in 2011?.
What exactly did the Yoruba SW, benefitted from Good luck?.
Oh so Yoruba should continue to play maga politically?, You guys are jokers.
Yoruba who enthrone, deposed and exiled their kings, when they failed to meet the needed expectations? when the white people arrived in Yoruba land, they met a parliamentary system of government, that same Yoruba should continue to do unprofitable political bussiness in the name Southern unity?.
Southern Nigeria in which the Yoruba have played opposition since independence, while our brothers in the south were in bed with the oligarchs, whom they now called herdsmen because they played themselves out of position?.
Sothern Nigeria that has always align with the North, to sabotage Yoruba developmental goals and aspirations.
If it's working keep it, if it's not working, trash it.
That's how we roll here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by cocolacec(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2021
ok
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by kuuljay(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2021
naijaobi:
So because many Igbos voted Atiku, that's why they will be sidelined during appointments? Is Atiku not a Northerner too?
I thought politics was a game of win or lose.
Why then perpetually suffer a region because many of them didn't vote for you?
Funny enough, you won't still allow them to leave and be on their own.
And then again, they will still progress more than other regions. shocked shocked

Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard.. How many times did i call you?

[img]https://media1./images/6f9470da8530cb295df12a361fa1f493/tenor.gif[/img]
so because atiku lost election you should be allowed to split the country...clap for yourself!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam / Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release / If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.