Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (28456 Views)

Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by BoboKush(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Aboguede:

Typical afonja seeing and seeying

Not in the exam

Typical brainless omo Igbo... grin
No biafla no erection...
Seeying kee u dere....
U r a disgrace to those universities in the yeast (east) angry grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by aishmuhd(f): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
Bitter truth

As a tribe, learn to align with other tribes to be politically relevant.

They purposely, made noise and intentionally voted for akitu therefore they lost the right to any position in the "tyrant, devil and dullard's government".
I beg of us to stop thinking sectionally and regional politics so that we move the country as one.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Adezanoti: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
naijaobi:
So because many Igbos voted Atiku, that's why they will be sidelined during appointments? Wasn't Atiku a Northerner too?
I thought politics was a game of win or lose.
Why then perpetually suffer a region because many of them didn't vote for you?
Funny enough, you won't still allow them to leave and be on their own.
And then again, they will still progress more than other regions. shocked shocked and na for wia u see say den take progress? Na question o!

Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard, Lord Lugard.. How many times did i call you?

[img]https://media1./images/6f9470da8530cb295df12a361fa1f493/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Enice(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
achi4u:
What's the essence of this election if everybody were to vote in one direction like zombies
people voted against buhari in every part of nigeria. the NW, SW, SS, SE, NE, & NC. the challenge the SE has is with OHANEZE. Ohaneze is suppose to be the umbrella body for all igbo and apolitical in its actions. but most times she is openly biased towards PDP. individuals can endorse whoever, no problem. but when a group takes it to a do or die level for a political party, then it is something else.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Pancs(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
One can imagine the fate of the south if oil was gotten frm the north. The call for decentralization should be intensified .
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by SolexOlenin(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Divide power the way it suit u...I don't belong to this zoo like ur zombies
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by maasoap(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
raker300:
Imagine a country that expects everyone to vote the same person!

What a shame

Same north that is the champion of quota system is saying this? Smh

You knew that's not the truth and everyone knew too. South West votes were almost split equally between APC and PDP. The level at which you guys in South East rejected APC over the years is scary! Imagine Buhari recorded 10,000 votes in Enugu state!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by rkennyking(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is what I think actually, the president will surely have a problem putting people of southeast region in key position because firstly, he need to work with people he trust, those in his camp and key in to the manifesto from the beginning of the struggle. Now if you maligned yourself and didn't earn trust by working for the success of the current administration, you did not partake in conception and institution of manifesto how are you going to key in??.
So I dont think we have any issue of biasness here , let everyone stand by their principle till end. If risked and a SGF is choosing from southeast and things go awry by sabotage or lack of knowledge of the original ideology of current administration who takes the blame ??

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Geesaintagape: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
I see stupidity at its peak.
After election the winer is for all why all this noise.
If not let's practice 1 party system
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by rkennyking(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rockandroll:
This is a democracy and everyone is entitled to his own vote and opinion. Not voting Buhari doesnt mean that the Igbos are no longer part of Nigeria and should be sidelined. They still deserve to be given roles and appointments due to them.
no role is due to anyone , the president can only give appointment to people he can trust with it and also who is well involved in party and government ideology. Tell me how many people from southeast fit in this description. That is the damage of making politics a tribal thing .

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by rkennyking(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Geesaintagape:
I see stupidity at its peak.
After election the winer is for all why all this noise.
If not let's practice 1 party system
sure he his for all but he has the right to employ people he his able to trust and can key into his manifesto. Do you think government is a day thing ?? You dont expect the president to appointment someone that is so strange to the ideology of the party and government

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by rkennyking(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
veesion:

I have plenty of Yoruba friends we all coexist peacefully
My problem is with the selfish elite among them who keep leading them to support buhari I don't know why they have failed to learn from history,why they think ABOKI will vote for a Swesterner when PDP is preparing to bring a better Northerner in 2023,
How did they do their political calculations that made them sell their southern brothers to the North,is the VP seat worth all that
He scammed them,its okay to be scammed a first time but unacceptable to have your self scammed a second time, this is a reason why I respect OBJ and a handful others who personally endorsed bhari that first time when many thought he was less corrupt and a repentant tyrant but did a NOBLE U-TURN when it became evident that the fabrics of the nation is being fast torn apart by the Fulani hegemony via their fulanisation agenda
Oh would you rather we trusted Atiku ?? Someone that has history of betrayal come on!!! Well I can assure you that Yoruba voted widely and politics for us was never a tribal thing . we have out brothers in PDP and APC so that us why our vote was not skewed . even politically the North are doing very well compared to southeast, in fact the east is now the only region practicing tribal politics . check the statistics

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by fortunechy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Time shall tell.... Atiku would definitely reclaim his mandate
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by rkennyking(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

But note that it is common knowledge that though the Southwest voted for Goodluck too , henlost most States in the Southwest

The yorubas played the role of opposition and I respected that as all is fair

So now why not allow the ibos play the role opposition too ?

Are. You aware that the Yoruba opposition led by Asiwaju was trully responsible for keeping Dr goodlucks government on their toes?

This is how a healthy democracy thrives . This is why I laugh when people call the Yoruba cowards , they were the opposition for four years against GEJ! It takes guts to stand as opposition against an incumbent, so now allow the ibos do same that's what I am saying

south west never for once played opposition, the only western state that was not originally PDP was Lagos and that dont mean the people played opposition no. We always voted the candidate not party here. Remember the first tenure of Jonathan south west was for him. The only time he couldn't get south west was after the fuel subsidy and all. We all know how bad Jonathan tenure was so excuse tribal politics and see that every right thinking Nigerian should not have voted him
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by rkennyking(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
fortunechy:
Time shall tell.... Atiku would definitely reclaim his mandate
Can you say that again pls. Are you aware about the disclaimer of EU about the inec server?? If the Almighty server PDP relies on in court has also be declared non existence by observers then forget there is no case

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by livebyday(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
rkennyking:
south west never for once played opposition, the only western state that was not originally PDP was Lagos and that dont mean the people played opposition no. We always voted the candidate not party here. Remember the first tenure of Jonathan south west was for him. The only time he couldn't get south west was after the fuel subsidy and all. We all know how bad Jonathan tenure was so excuse tribal politics and see that every right thinking Nigerian should not have voted him

Good points and I am sure everyone can agree GEJ did mess up on lots of fronts . Funny enough I always assumed the SW were opposition.

Well let's say that this is the first time Nigeria is having clear opposition well the ibos are really the first opposition then?

Either way Nigeria's democracy will be better off and healthier as we learn the art of incumbent and opposition, small steps but we will get there.

Cheers
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by xelly: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
Not a hate speech shaa
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by deomelo: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nigeria is a ZOO, it's a shitthole, PMB is a terrorist, PMB is a tyrant and he must go back to Daura..

Now all of a sudden, the same Igbos ae begging for positions in the ZOO from the Daura tyrant and terrorists..

Who swear for these Igbos sef

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by oyatz(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

In all your undertakings, get WISDOM.

[quote author=AerialMapper post=79408569][/quote]
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by NkayStory(f): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
I guess the entire Nigeria now sees these flatheadss as jokers. The politics of hate they play and stupid sense of entitlement they have is making them a laughing stock. CNYP said it was laughable that the Igbo want to harvest where they did not sow, asking that: “Are Ohanaeze playing the role of the Baboon in the popular Nigeria adage of Monkey de work Baboon de chop?” so yeebows are baboons ? Internet never forgets, enjoy your marginalization. I hope this chino11 that made this comment is still alive and has not been killed by operation python dance so he can witness table turn against his people.

Myndd44,Lasticlala,Dominique....Rule 2 broken.

Kindly take care of this dude.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

It is a big issue. A region voted massively against a government and still wants to make demands as per political roles.

As it is, the only thing they are entitled to is good governance. They should stop demanding for positions in a government they have been unable to hide their hate for.
Big issue how? Are we Monkeys? Is that how matured democracies behave?
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by NkayStory(f): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nyamiri:

Can you be working in GTB and be withdrawing salaries from Zenith?

You people are begging for posts from those you insulted, don't you have shame?

Why would you collect taxes from those who did not vote for you??

Why should those who did not vote for you be compelled to share one country with you?

Why should you take resources from tnose who did not vote for you,join the proceeds from yours to share amongst yourselves..

...and so on and so forth..

Very soon everything will come to a head.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by swintiney: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
raker300:
Imagine a country that expects everyone to vote the same person!

What a shame

Same north that is the champion of quota system is saying this? Smh

I also thought aloud about the country's political expectations in this regard, although aside from voting my preferred candidate, I usually don't prefer to speak on Nigeria's political issues.

The black race is very much ignorant and evil minded, that's why the winner's main purpose for winning is for ego, corruption and to seek vengeance against the opposition if successful as against what to bring on board, while the loser also has same intention, hence sees losing as end of life; with this, both the leader and follower of both the winner and loser is same spec. Little wonder we downplay thorough debate system as a prerequisite for our votes.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by MetaPhysical: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
maasoap:

You knew that's not the truth and everyone knew too. South West votes were almost split equally between APC and PDP. The level at which you guys in South East rejected APC over the years is scary! Imagine Buhari recorded 10,000 votes in Enugu state!

That's the number of Northerners that live in Enugu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by NkayStory(f): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackpanda:

Tell yourself the truth. Ndigbos goofed this time around!

Repeat the elections and the SE votes will even be less for buhari....That i can assure you.

As long as it is the incompetent jihadist called buhari,we will never ever ever vote for him,come what may..

Btw..Atiku won the elections and you know it.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by MetaPhysical: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
livebyday:

Good points and I am sure everyone can agree GEJ did mess up on lots of fronts . Funny enough I always assumed the SW were opposition.

Well let's say that this is the first time Nigeria is having clear opposition well the ibos are really the first opposition then?

Either way Nigeria's democracy will be better off and healthier as we learn the art of incumbent and opposition, small steps but we will get there.

Cheers

Ibos are not in opposition government, they are "harassing government".

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by tencobrown: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
lomprico:
South East Voted for Obasanjo.
South West did not vote for Obasanjo
South East voted for Yaradua
South West did not vote for Yaradua.
South East voted for Jonathan
South West did not vote for Jonathan.
South East did not vote for Buhari. Boom it becomes hatred.
Dear south easterners, don't allow anybody to guilt trip you. There is nothing progressive in APC kind of politics but retrogressive. Ask those mocking you over National Assembly leadership election to tell you what North & West that has President have achieved in the last 4 years. Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna and even Buhari home state Kastina all in the North West have been overtaken by killer bandits.
south east are too selfish, they don't know politics ,they should go back to history of zik,and learn more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by livebyday(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ibos are not in opposition government, they are "harassing government".

Haba! That's a bit extreme, you sound just like a republican grin . In the USA the Dems are always accused of disrupting Trump's government but trust me that's the job of the opposition my dear.

It helps keep the government on their toes and appreciate their loyalists

All is well in the end . I hope your day is going well?

Cheers
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by NkayStory(f): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
etibaba:
Hear yourself, but you vote to one direction and ask for equality. Even if Apc fields a South easterner against Atiku, South East would still vote Pdp, so they should ask Atiku for Appointments.

Your logic is stuppidd..,..why then do you guys collect taxes from SE?...Why then should you,northerners and buhari expect SE to share this country with you much further?

The joke is on you cos you APC beings shall destroy this country much faster than IPOB

That is clear.
Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by Destroyerofyeeb: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lmao, and this dude?
NkayStory:

Myndd44,Lasticlala,Dominique....Rule 2 broken.

Kindly take care of this dude.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze by NkayStory(f): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
etrouble:

Imagine a tribe that wants to reap where it did not sow. Imagine a tribe that once picked up arms against the country and declared secession. Imagine a tribe that have been beating the drum of war. You are mad. shameless idiots. You will not get anything in this Buhari's 2nd term.

The irony in this post is laughable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today, Calls For Calm / CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. / If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.