Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? (6053 Views)

How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by dezi(f): 9:15pm On May 12, 2007
luxoire u said
(IT'S OK FOR THE GUY TO CHEAT, BUT NOT THE GIRL, because then the guys get all hot n' bothered about it).
how can u say such a thing.it seems u will never be faithful to any lady.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by samsilo(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2007
@Dezi, Read through the post again so u understand.
Also note Luxoire is a female.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by luxoire(f): 11:27pm On May 12, 2007
samsilo:

@Dezi, Read through the post again so u understand.
Also note Luxoire is a female.

Thank u choc, i dont think she picked up on that!!

Now now pees, its inetresting to see ur views, THE GENERAL CONSENSUS I AM GETTING HERE IS THAT MOST CHIKS DON'T WANNA KNOW because THEY TRUST THEIR MEN 10I% (errmmm yeah right!, burying ur head in the sand doesn't mean sh*t aint gonna happen), lol, thats just me being cynical

GUYS ON THE OTHER HAND, ABSOLUTELY WANT TO KNOW, SO THEY CAN GET RID OF THE BABE, (very realistic approach to life)

oh and some guys are asking me, how i can say guys can cheat without emotions, errm IF YOU ARE HONEST WITH UR SOUL, U'LL KNOW I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, TENDENCY IS, GUYS SEEM TO BE MORE CAPABLE OF SEPARATING SEX FROM EMOTIONS THAN LADIES, hence they can have sex with u, walk out and not remember ur name in a month, whilst the lady will probably still be able to tell u what perfume he was wearing that night. because they can't control their libido at that point in time, if u argue, check this,

u got ur babe u been dating 2yrs, and ur babe is telling u no sex before marriage (a wedding that will not happen for atleast a year or more, as u havent even proposed to her yet), u had an active sex life before u met her. Now, ur in a club/bar with some friends and suddenly u meet this ggirl (ur type physically) u 2 get chatting and u 2 hit it off. B4 she's getting tired of the noise, and wants to go home. u offer to walk her, leaving ur friends behinf. u get to her door she invites u in. She starts kissing u, and u go rock hard 'down there', she keeps intensifying the passion and the heat of her carresses. Your mind knows u shouldnt be doing this, but everytime u try to pull back she goes in deeper. You havent had some in 2yrs dude and its bursting to come out. So u give in. 2hrs later ur heading home thinking, i dont even have her number,
One night stand?, yes, she really liked u and might want to see u again, but u cant cos really u were just attracted to her, u love another, dis u cheat for love? and who is more likely to get emotionally attached here?

BTW, LUST IS NOT AN EMOTION, ATTRACTION IS NOT AN EMOTION (a feeling maybe, but in this context, i want to think emotions run deeper than feelings), LOVE is an EMOTION, SADNESS, JOY etc,
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by samsilo(m): 12:12am On May 13, 2007
@Luxoire I appreciate it when people are honest and speak their minds .I thought I would be attacked for my earlier posts on this thread.
I am not that old but I have seen enough to make me wonder if some people here live in the same planet I have lived in.
Fact. As you said I found men can have sex without getting emotionally involved .Some ,but a lot fewer women can do it.
If a woman is in love she is very unlikely to cheat on her man. A guy can be in love but get involved in the kind of scenario you brought up.
My take is that if you want to find out then be ready for the consequences ,otherwise if it is not in your face and you are not committed to an exclusive relationship as husband and wife,do not go digging as you may not like what you find.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by oge4real(f): 10:35am On May 14, 2007
it is better to know so as to protect yourself from STDs.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by dollyp1cute(f): 11:27am On May 14, 2007
MEN CAN HAVE SEX WITHOUT BEING ATTACHED THAT IS JUST A LOT OF ERRANT MYTH CONCORTED BY OLD WOMEN TO DEAL WITH THEIR RANDY MEN. IT SOOTHES THEIR HURT

THAT IS JUST THE SAME AS WHEN THEY SAY REAL MEN DON'T CRY. MEN DON'T REALLY HAVE EMOTION, MEN DON'T REALLY KNOW LOVE, MEN HATE PINK.

BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT, BUT SEX AIN'T PURELY PHYSICAL 4 SURE.

YEAH AS A GUY YOU MAY HAVE REDUCE YOURSELF TO BELIEVING THAT TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF.

IF HE IS CHEATING ON YOU, SOON ENOUGH CRACKS BEGIN TO SHOW AND OF COURSE YOU BOTH WILL NOT THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT IT'S PROBABLY COS HE'S BEEN CHEATING (YOU BEING IGNORANT OF IT AND ALL). Y'ALL PROBABLY PUT IT DOWN TO COMMUNICATION, MONEY AND THE GIRL'S ATTITUDE BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

WHY IS IT CALL CHEATING? GUY OR NO GUY, CHEATING IS CHEATING AND IT HAS CONSEQUENCES.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by samsilo(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2007
@oge4real. I sincerely hope in 2007 people are still not having sex without protection.
@dollyp1cute, you don't seem to get the question.
Its not about cheating being good or bad .Cheating always has consequences when you find out.The question is do you want to find out and why.
About men and sex,just believe .It is ego thing for most guys,if their women has cheated on them they start feeling inadequate and wonder what he has and they don't.
I strongly believe from my experience women tend to get emotionally attached from sex .I am a man and have a lot friends who I see sleeping around ,absolutely no strings.
On the average how many boyfriend /girlfriend relationship do you think is based on love, not convenience or lust.
I would say like 30%
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by closetpervert(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2007
i cheat also.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by luxoire(f): 2:42pm On May 14, 2007
closetpervert:

i cheat also.

Thanks for your honesty, much appreciated undecided

@sam
I know, i get what ur saying and i believe it also

@dollyP, errmmm NO it is a fact, its not an excuse, some guys can have sex with u, and get nothing more than physical relief/satisfaction from it!, sad but true, just WALKING-F*CKING-MACHINES
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by dollyp1cute(f): 8:46pm On May 14, 2007
ABSOLUTELY YES I WILL WANT TO FIND OUT SO I CAN USE THE REST OF THE BOILING WATER angry
samsilo:
I am a man and have a lot friends who I see sleeping around ,absolutely no strings.

Bros i hate to disappoint you but there are many women who just want to be "serviced" with no strings I once overaheard a conversation one girl telling another girl "the stupid boy is going all possesive i tot we had an agreement that we are just f**k buddies".

@dollyP, errmmm NO it is a fact, its not an excuse, some guys can have sex with u, and get nothing more than physical relief/satisfaction from it!, sad but true, just WALKING-F*CKING-MACHINES [quote][/quote]
Many women will have sex with a guy an get nothing more than money, influence/power and maybe physical satisfaction but they are usually called Prostitute or senior girls. And there are many more women like that just because they are more discreet (and more smarter at it) and don't brag about it does not mean they are not walking f**king machines.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 14, 2007
dollyp1cute:

MEN CAN HAVE SEX WITHOUT BEING ATTACHED THAT IS JUST A LOT OF ERRANT MYTH CONCORTED BY OLD WOMEN TO DEAL WITH THEIR RANDY MEN. IT SOOTHES THEIR HURT

Sorry baby, its a FACT of life. grin Men have lots of sex all the time and wont even remember the color of your skirt 2 minutes later.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by dollyp1cute(f): 9:05pm On May 14, 2007
davidylan:

Sorry baby, its a FACT of life. grin Men have lots of sex all the time and wont even remember the color of your skirt 2 minutes later.

Sorry honey it's a FACT of life  grin women have lots of sex all the time and won't even remember your face the next minute but you are too busy with ego to notice or when you know it you start telling your friends she has 'reputation'.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 14, 2007
dollyp1cute:

Sorry honey it's a FACT of life grin women have lots of sex all the time and won't even remember your face the next minute but you are too busy with ego to notice or when you know it you start telling your friends she has 'reputation'.

I'm not complaining baby. . . there are many fishes in the river. grin
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by NymphoQin(f): 9:11pm On May 14, 2007
who cares if he is cheating, abeg i am getting mines too, so no problem. Love is way too over-rated. Everybody should shag whom they want without silly quilt trips. I am all for open relationships
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by dollyp1cute(f): 9:12pm On May 14, 2007
davidylan:

I'm not complaining baby. . . there are many fishes in the river. grin

Touché. Keep fishing.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by ijogbon(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2007
NymphoQin:

who cares if he is cheating, abeg i am getting mines too, so no problem. Love is way too over-rated. Everybody should shag whom they want without silly quilt trips. I am all for open relationships

@NymphoQin
cool
I am not worthy of your presence/attention, You go gurl.

So lol,,,,
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by dumi(f): 3:34pm On May 15, 2007
MAN, Is it boyfriend or husband.Any way it is better you don't know cos when he tells you any thing you will believe him rather than doubting
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by luxoire(f): 3:42pm On May 15, 2007
HAHAHHA i am sensing a competition here, haha

WHO IS THE GREATEST NO-STRINGS SEX GENDER?, MALE/FEMLAE!!!

i'm not for open relationships sha, but if he insists on cheating, i'd leave him, thus giving him the freedom he needs to sleep around
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by pku(f): 9:01am On May 16, 2007
The truth hurts no doubt, but it's the only way you can stop building castles in the air.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by cgift(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2007
I see absolutely no reason why a genleman should cheat. What else do you want in a woman that your wife dos not have for God's sake. If she is poor on bed, i you will teach her as i expect you to hav known during courtship that she is teachable. She will no doubt adapt when you do this with love. My wife knew nothing about sex, she had never had until w got married. I thought hr how i wanted it and now she is a bomb shocked. What else do i want. On th otherhand, when she is not around, i control my emotions, meetings and vrything to make sure i dont expos myself to any "wayward" girl who might want to ntice me into sleeping with her wink
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by Mystique(f): 10:17am On May 16, 2007
Yeah, i'd definately like to know, so i can kick his ass to d curb. . . wink
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by venice(f): 11:59am On May 16, 2007
i know how it feels when your partner cheats on you, have experienced it before, so devestating, but i believe that a man/woman that truly loves you will not cheat on you, what is it that the other person offers that you don't.

Ag personally, i'm kinda thru with man, they are kinda all da same, they will always be cheaters, and i got my heart broken, as we're talking i don't even know where my relationship stands, i'd rather be alone, than hurt all the time. Oh sorry brothers, but man,

Am still heartbroken, will never forget , what happened to me, but i gotta move on cry
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by goldieloc(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2007
i actually made my last gal promise me dat d day she'd cheat on me she shld tell me cos i wld rada know and 4giv her but d moment i find out on my own, dere's no goin back. but d truth is dat wen 1's partner cheats, things can never be d same again no mata hw hard u try and cos he or she would always feel u'd do it again so its just beta u 4get about d whole thing as in d relationship( dats my own opinion)
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by goldieloc(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2007
[table]oh and some guys are asking me, how i can say guys can cheat without emotions, errm IF YOU ARE HONEST WITH UR SOUL, U'LL KNOW I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, TENDENCY IS, GUYS SEEM TO BE MORE CAPABLE OF SEPARATING SEX FROM EMOTIONS THAN LADIES, hence they can have sex with u, walk out and not remember your name in a month, whilst the lady will probably still be able to tell u what perfume he was wearing that night. because they can't control their libido at that point in time, if u argue, check this,

u got your babe u been dating 2yrs, and your babe is telling u no sex before marriage (a wedding that will not happen for atleast a year or more, as u havent even proposed to her yet), u had an active sex life before u met her. Now, your in a club/bar with some friends and suddenly u meet this ggirl (your type physically) you to get chatting and you to hit it off. B4 she's getting tired of the noise, and wants to go home. u offer to walk her, leaving your friends behinf. u get to her door she invites u in. She starts kissing u, and u go rock hard 'down there', she keeps intensifying the passion and the heat of her carresses. Your mind knows u shouldnt be doing this, but everytime u try to pull back she goes in deeper. You havent had some in 2yrs dude and its bursting to come out. So u give in. 2hrs later your heading home thinking, i don't even have her number,
One night stand?, yes, she really liked u and might want to see u again, but u can't because really u were just attracted to her, u love another, this u cheat for love? and who is more likely to get emotionally attached here?

BTW, LUST IS NOT AN EMOTION, ATTRACTION IS NOT AN EMOTION (a feeling maybe, but in this context, i want to think emotions run deeper than feelings), LOVE is an EMOTION, SADNESS, JOY etc,[table][/table]

i agree completely with luxoire
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by trendy(f): 5:52pm On May 16, 2007
i would love to know
i no be maria winas when no wan know na
lol
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by timi07(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2007
i will like her to tell me herself and not from another person
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by sexyella: 12:50pm On May 18, 2007
talking from experience, It can be devestating,killing, but I'll rather know,than be kept in the dark pretending everythin is fine.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by spoilt(f): 7:02pm On May 27, 2007
of course i would like to know. so i can leave his sour ass ! grin
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by uyai(f): 2:26am On May 28, 2007
but who hasn't cheated b/4 man or woman.
sometimes it is not good to know.

I remember i once cheated on my BF, he away in bida then ok, it was 4times.
when he came back he was told by his sister-inlaw who didn't quite like me that i was cheating on him. he came to me and said baby i love u very much and i've been hearing things. Look into my eyes and tell me the truth and i'll never ask again. I looked into his eyes and said baby, u know i would never do such. He believed and never asked me about it. we were together until i left naija.(telling him would have hurt him more)

That being said, cheating is nothing unless it is affecting the realationship. If a guy that use to call doesn't call anymore or does not show affection that is when there is problem but if all is well, then all is well. Of coures this scenario is only in BF/GF relationship. there should be absolute faithfullness in marriage no questions asked.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by samsilo(m): 2:34am On May 28, 2007
Sister,WORD. Mme tang ankak. I have been saying it,if you are not married and your man or woman is treating you right,no disrespect or fooling around with people in your environment forget it.
Me I no be Mugu, I have seen enough in this life to be awarded Professor on this Nairaland as far as this BF GF matter is concerned.
Don't want to know every thing or you will die young of heart attack before anything else.
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by uyai(f): 2:36am On May 28, 2007
Samsilo abadie? ayink mfo ake feb. or is it sam nsido?
Re: Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by samsilo(m): 2:43am On May 28, 2007
LOL, just sam ,samsilo is a name my cousins used to call me .Mmo mba ke obio owo ami. Some topics and comments dey annoy me.I just got back from a joint where I saw how a lot of my fellow humans fool themselves because they do not understand this world we live in and I jokingly offered to give them letures if they would pay.
Nkang udo aba die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Last Have You Cried For Love? / She Prefers My Finger Than My D*ck / Medicine For Long Dick Ask Me And I Will Give Yuh FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.