Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Opinion – My Brother Past Relationship With My Present Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion – My Brother Past Relationship With My Present Lover (378 Views)

Opinion: My Advantage Of Not Being Addicted To Sex / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion – My Brother Past Relationship With My Present Lover by shegesup: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
I woke up looking so happy and excited due to what my bro told me yesterday that i will be following him to his office. i know it gonna be fun. I quickly took my bath and after that i arranged my room before stepping out to meet him in his room. Already he has been waiting for me. I greeted and we move down to the car park. On our way going my thought was all about my life, what will i become, how will i become it, where will i start from and lot more and this are my thought almost every day. Looking at the way things are turning around in Nigeria it makes me reason and most times i end in confusion. Education is now becoming a scam, i remembered what my mum told me some years back about Nigeria in the nineties. She said before you graduate then job is already waiting for you and even if it SSCE you still find something to do but now everything has totally turned around into a worst situation and nothing seems to be easy in this country. Suicide everywhere all because of depression and confusion but no matter the challenges i don’t think taking away once life is the solution. I was lost in thought but my brother brought me back to reality by taping me, how and the time we arrived at his office were all unknown to me.

We walked around his office, he showed me so many things and during his leisure time we both moved to Shoprite where i ate lot of things indeed it was fun althrough. We returned to his office at late hours with extra things like ice cream, hot dog, burger and others. He asked me to go to his office while he walk the other way to confirm if his name is among the staff to pass the night. Getting to his office i meet a young girl standing at the entrance to his office, she leaned her back to the wall and when she noticed my present she greeted and asked if my brother is around in which i replied yes. We both stare at each other as I ask her to come in and take her seat. She is beautiful and attractive and in my mind am already dating her but unfortunately when my bro arrived his first statement got me hurt “give my wife the bigger ice cream” i had no option than to obey. Within me i knew he had nothing to do with her but the innocent girl thought he truly loves her.

Three days after, i saw her friend request on Facebook, I accepted and that was how we became a close friend and chatting with her makes me love her more but .... ..

https://shegesup.com.ng/2019/06/16/opinion-my-brother-past-relationship-with-my-present-lover/
Re: Opinion – My Brother Past Relationship With My Present Lover by akaahs(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
The way the super falcon are giving possession is just like their fellow lazy girls who dey their pussies any how.

(1) (Reply)

The Tempter (Seducers & Seductresses) / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands Must Read / What Is Wrong With UBA???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.