Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands Must Read (374 Views)

Female Bankers Are Whoores / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands Must Read by Sergioaguero: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands {Must Read}

I was privilege to chat with a female bank manager, she made a scary revelation to me. She told me how Nigerian bank vaults are filled with monies of dead men who kept their bank accounts secret from their wives.

She explained it was against bank ethics or policies for an account officer to inform the relatives of a deceased customer of his account (without his permission). And since the man is dead, without ....

Read full real experience story from a banker below: http://www.idonshayo.com/how-banks-and-bankers-are-getting-richer-through-foolish-dead-husbands-must-read/

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With UBA??? / Is Sexual Incompatib A Iff In Desire Or It Has To Do With The Size Of Sexual Org / Why Are Ikwerre Men So Nice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.