Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,348 members, 7,967,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:01 PM

What's Your Say On This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Say On This Matter (408 Views)

Guys Reason This Matter With Me / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Say On This Matter by loricara: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
A girl told me she likes me and wants to date me, her bf noticed our closeness and started hating on me, we had a beef and I don't have anything to do with the girl.i noticed the bf is the jealous type he gets extremely mad whenever he sees two of us .now the girl is seeking for break up she told her bf but the dude refused now she wants me to tell the guy it's over between the two of em, I told her I'll think about it what's your say ?
i told her we won't date but she's okay with my condition she said I'm only one she trust
Re: What's Your Say On This Matter by compton11(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
my brother run,run
Re: What's Your Say On This Matter by dingbang(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dem go just waste your life because of woman that will definitely get laid by another guy .

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say On This Matter by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
loricara:
A girl told me she likes me and wants to date me, her bf noticed our closeness and started hating on me, we had a beef and I don't have anything to do with the girl.i noticed the bf is the jealous type he gets extremely mad whenever he sees two of us .now the girl is seeking for break up she told her bf but the dude refused now she wants me to tell the guy it's over between the two of em, I told her I'll think about it what's your say ?
i told her we won't date but she's okay with my condition she said I'm only one she trust

Last time someone did this, he was shot in the head and we found his body at the T-junction litred with blood still fresh.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Say On This Matter by lilmax(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
I wonder how will look at girls using them and still acting foolish

oh, there's something called breast

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say On This Matter by LarryBee1k: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Be careful

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex A Topic To Discuss With Children? / Relationship: Things Men Do With Women They Love / Taking Time To Know Him Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.