Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! (4873 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by reka2u: 12:51pm On May 08, 2007
please, i want d house 2 advice me on what i should do or say 2 convince my gurl that kissing is part of our relationship, it brings intimacy and all. u know what i mean!! but she's not seeing things from this perceptive. what should i do or say to convince her?

thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by manulove(f): 3:51pm On May 08, 2007
Why doesnt she want to? what are her reasons? Maybe u should ask her first,
and i beleive that if the attraction is there between you two she should want to do it!! U shouldnt hav to convince her!!
Think abt that, kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by jenny2006(f): 11:42am On May 09, 2007
maybe the girl get mouth odor and she no want make u smell am grin grin.lol i'm kidding,maybe she's shy or maybe she thinks it ethially wrong,anyway how old is this girl
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by iice(f): 12:42pm On May 09, 2007
Yeah you got to figure out why she doesn't want to kiss ya undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by matiltomd(f): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2009
To be candid, it's possible you've got bad breath and she can't tell you to your face. Dated a guy for about 4months and i had to break up with him cos i couldn't stand his breath, unfortunately, he's the cuddling type, always breathing on me,licking my ears and all that (yuck!!).
Do ask a close friend if you've got bad breath or I'm very sorry, do ask your mum-these people can't afford to lie to you i presume,
take kia of u,
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by phemmy008(m): 4:47am On Sep 08, 2009
Some hate kissing but in as much you can do the real thing then forget about kissing her
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2009
lol. . .you sure she doesn't want to kiss you cus you've got lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by patwhizkid(f): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2009
. . .mouth odour?
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by smooooooth: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2009
halitosis! grin, work on your mouth first, then the kiss wil come, women generally love to kiss! kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by Kelvinj(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2009
guy, i'll give u 1 advice. Try CLOSE UP 4 a week u'll see d difference. D closer d better.
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by patwhizkid(f): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2009
Kelvin sef don dey advertize close up.
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by Kelvinj(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2009
Pat watz up?
No na advice naw, hv u 4goten d sayn 'be ur brodas keep'
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by patwhizkid(f): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2009
Kelvin am kul. Keep doing da gud work o jare my broda. How yu dae na?
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by remoranger(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2009
GUY ABEG GO BUY MOUTH WASH. YOUR MOUTH DEY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by holydemon: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2009
Dude your mouth smell awfully that’s why she can’t kiss you; try brushing your teeth 5-7times a day so you can reduce that irritating odour
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by oge4real(f): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2009
:p :p
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by sexyLeamon(f): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2009
maybe kissing is a big deal4 her. some people just do not like kissing. they find it nasty and all dat.
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2009
that means u smell really bad u av 2 improve ur hygiene, if i were ur girlfriend i would definitely dump u
so get close up or use ash 2 wash ur teth
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by domwas2(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2009
i cant image wat it romance without kissing oh hell
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by yme1(f): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2009
there might be so many reasons involved
1)she doesnt find you attractive
2)she feel she is too young to do that
3)she hates kissing
E.T.C
you cant really tell with women grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by HarryPotter1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2009
guy 2 be serious wit u i think u should ask her why she refused ur kiss and if she gave u a reason kindly stick 2 wat she said.but i think u should do some research on urself 2 know if u(mouth odour) are the reason.
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by MUZBO(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2009
Once knew a girl who told her bf they couldn't kiss because she hates it yet she did it with me like a pro! I'll never understand women but who cares! Maybe that mouth odour stuff others are saying is true.
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2013
matiltom_d: To be candid, it's possible you've got bad breath and she can't tell you to your face. Dated a guy for about 4months and i had to break up with him cos i couldn't stand his breath, unfortunately, he's the cuddling type, always breathing on me,licking my ears and all that (yuck!!).
Do ask a close friend if you've got bad breath or I'm very sorry, do ask your mum-these people can't afford to lie to you i presume,
take kia of u,
4 months oo gawd, the guy was very rich. Right?
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by ifihearam: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: 4 months oo gawd, the guy was very rich. Right?

my thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
Must you kiss her? The last time I checked, there can be relationships without kissing.
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
reka2u: please, i want d house 2 advice me on what i should do or say 2 convince my gurl that kissing is part of our relationship, it brings intimacy and all. u know what i mean!! but she's not seeing things from this perceptive. what should i do or say to convince her?

thanks
Do you even need to ask this question??
1)She's not attracted to you or
2)She doesn't like the smell of your mouth.

Either way this is an exercise in futility. If she gives you sex then continue to enjoy it but know this aint the woman for you period. She clearly has other things she's benefitting from you hence stringing you along. Money perhaps? Women like kissing and sorry to bust your bubble mate she's probably cheating on you.

Your choice.
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by Orikinla(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
How old are you poster?
14? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss! by nobniger: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
Was she kissing you before or just stoped, what's going on? ask her dude. Cleaniness is universal and so, what's up? I was in Niger for xmas, and believe me, I saw things. I'm not saying you're part of that at all but, remember,it's not only women that takes care of themselves. You have to be mindful of general cleaniness like grooming, flossing which is even more important than brushing and be attractive for her too. Women like to be extremely close, like falling inside you even when they're not thinking of sexx.

(1) (Reply)

Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs / Calabar And Akwa Ibom Guys Got Charm! / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.