Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega (34991 Views)

INEC Is Not Mandated To Collate Or Transmit Results Electronically - Tribunal / INEC Must Transmit Governorship Election Results Electronically - Court / LG Polls: Lagos May Transmit Election Results Electronically – LASIEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by IamPatriotic(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2019
grin
Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by MyGeneration(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2019
This is nigeria so we are not surprised.

This jega i have this feeling he is an apc member

2 Likes

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Afamed: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2019
berbs:
How is it illegal please Mttsshheeww angry
Because it must have been passed by law to have electronic transmission of result

3 Likes

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Oladelepsy001(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2019
Atiku ti je gbese

2 Likes

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Advancedman(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2019
Racoon:

shocked grin grin cheesy Even Jega So the 2015 Jega conducted was also fraudulent.How can people be this stupid? So why was monies allocated for servers? INEC is just desperate to defend the illegality and fraudulent conduct of the 2019 presidential election.

The sever is for data collection of verification and where the card reader fails manual accreditation was opted, the sever can not manage election results as thumbprints is done manually.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by duwdu: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2019
Jobac:
Prof Jega has spoken in support of INEC. This man knows more than all the miscreants shouting server server server all over the place and be disturbing our peace. Let me sip my coffee and laugh over their follies

My views, too. Mr. Atiku Abubakar and his team are simply providing my countrymen with some comic relief. gringringrin

P34c3

3 Likes

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by kunlesmiles(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Even if a server exists, It can't be tendered as evidence in court, because it is not even recognized by our electoral law, at best we use it for public discussion.its quite funny seeing the PDP at d other end of d spectrum, once upon a time they were d chief riggers of elections in Nigeria, now d mantle don fall on another party now, dem dey shout blue murder.APC will be at d receiving end some day too. NOTHING LAST FOREVER

3 Likes

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by blackaxe78: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2019
etrouble:
The Cameroonian bisexual called Atikuchukwu and his Flattino followers have suffered.

1 Like

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Urchman200: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Jega should go and sitdown we have not forgotten what u did in d last election u think any reasonable person will take ur opinion serious.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Almujahb(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Dats gud for nigeria we have sound pple wu can handle computer electronic and internet very well.but dey wil implanted wu dnt have ideas for the postion of nigeria thousands youth wu ar gud in it.produce d server mr INEC chairman and c wheither what mr peter obi said is false or true. The server that was hacked and later re programmed by an employed proffessional hacker in favour of their candidate.produce d server nah if yu av confidence.
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/335566-exclusive-jega-speaks-on-inec-server-controversy.html

1 Like

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Sholaco: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Igbo will continue to wail,we understand una pains but we couldn't help than to laugh at una stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Holysax29(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2019
I worked as a PO during the last election, my team I were made to sleep at the rack centre again on election day cos the server was busy and we couldn't transmit our result electronically.
This country is a scam.
Racoon:

shocked grin grin cheesy Even Jega So the 2015 Jega conducted was also fraudulent.How can people be this stupid? So why was monies allocated for servers? INEC is just desperate to defend the illegality and fraudulent conduct of the 2019 presidential election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by blackboy(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2019
EFCC or ICPC or ... will not look at the corruption at INEC. Billions for server and what do we get? First, they denied having server and now this.
Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by udemzyudex(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2019
Now I believe this 1diot work against Jonathan during that election, how can you say its illegal but the same INEC budgeted for everything concerning it but you didn't say anything.

You're now coming out to say it's illegal. Well you're not a judge, because the same Nigerian Constitution gave INEC the power to determine which method to use in conducting the general election so save it.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by magzey: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2019
holyidol:
No matter what is on ground, the truth is that Atiku and PDP won 2019 presidential election and there mandate must be restored.
He may have won in your state.not Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by odedinigbin(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2019
I can boldly say it with my heart dat Alh.Abubakar Atiku is coming back as d new President & Commander -in-Chief of armed forces of d federal Republic of Nigeria.Mark my words! INEC and d Judiciary are confused likewise presidency,no options than to return d mantle back to d rightful owner. Jega is just beating a drum dat he can never dance to all in d name of relevance and eye service. God is watching and He going to judge us accordingly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by magzey: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2019
INEC server president indeed dem don dubbed Atiku Dollars grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Bulusc: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=etrouble post=79438817]The Cameroonian bisexual called Atikuchukwu and his Flattino followers have suffered.Idiot
Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by magzey: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2019
odedinigbin:
I can boldly say it with my heart dat Alh.Abubakar Atiku is coming back as d new President & Commander -in-Chief of armed forces of d federal Republic of Nigeria.Mark my words! INEC and d Judiciary are confused likewise presidency,no options than to return d mantle back to d rightful owner. Jega is just beating a drum dat he can never dance to all in d name of relevance and eye service. God is watching and He going to judge us accordingly.
Are you on Weed grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2019
another dumb submission!
Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Senatorbng(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2019
Server is not known to any law in Nigeria. Thus it is immaterial and waste of judicial time to bring it into the election equation. Even if Inec were to admit using server, the dumbest of APC lawyers will tell the tribunal to dismiss it.

1 Like

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by magzey: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2019
Afamed:

Because it must have been passed by law to have electronic transmission of result
Quit tramadol pls is not good for your brain grin
Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Cryomancer:
Yes it is a very illegal stuff to do... but it is not illegal to include the money for the server in the election budget...
- It is not illegal for INEC officials to collect bribe
- It is also not illegal to steal ballot boxes by police during election
- It is also not illegal for INEC staffs to be seen with election materials in their private residence before the election dates
- It is also not illegal to steal the peoples mandate
- It is also not illegal for INEC chairman to receive directives from APC either to publish results or not.
- It is also not illegal for INEC officials to thumbprint ballot papers by themselves.

Developed countries transmit results electronically just for ease of voting and fairness... But here in Nigeria, it is an illegal thing to do.

Our Leaders Have Gone Mad Again.
where u see leaders? Please correct it... Use rulers instead diz buffoons aren't worthy of that word leaders please..
Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by bixton(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2019
kunlesmiles:
Even if a server exists, It can't be tendered as evidence in court, because it is not even recognized by our electoral law, at best we use it for public discussion.its quite funny seeing the PDP at d other end of d spectrum, once upon a time they were d chief riggers of elections in Nigeria, now d mantle don fall on another party now, dem dey shout blue murder.APC will be at d receiving end some day too. NOTHING LAST FOREVER

Atiku's PDP/Lawyers are only trying to discredit INEC. Nigerians all know about INEC.
Whatever wish they want the tribunal to grant, the tribunal lacks such powers.
And whenever the case gets to the Supreme Court, the judge will also operate within the laws as written.
As to if a server exits. If that be true, all political parties can't be granted such access as Atiku's PDP wants. The judge will get a reputable unbiased professional as agreed by all parties to run such forensics.
Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Toks2008(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2019
The beauty in all these is that we now know there is a possibility of transmitting results directly to INEC server which means there is hope for future credibility...its all about us clamouring for the use in subsequent elections as well as public display of results directly from server after declaration of results unit by unit...

We will surely get there.

1 Like

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Sholaco:
Igbo will continue to wail,we understand una pains but we couldn't help than to laugh at una stupidity grin
grow up shola... Igbos doesn't own Nigeria neither do u.. Diz rubbish affects the whole country... Take a minute to think.. And tell me that for sure u can say till u die u will never do anything with an igbo person.. Nahhhhh no one knows tomorrow... Stop diz now... Nitori olorun..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by udemzyudex(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2019
Jobac:
Prof Jega has spoken in support of INEC. This man knows more than all the miscreants shouting server server server all over the place and be disturbing our peace. Let me sip my coffee and laugh over their follies

He is now Mr know it all right? Time will tell if he knows or not.
Re: It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega by checkedout: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2019
Racoon:

shocked grin grin cheesy Even Jega So the 2015 election Jega conducted was also fraudulent.How can people be this stupid? So why was monies allocated for servers?

Guess Nigerians can now appreciate why the Buhari presidency flatly refused to enhance our electoral process by signing the 2019 amended electoral law in a democratic process that is constant evolving? INEC is just desperate to defend the illegality and fraudulent conduct of the 2019 presidential election.

Elections in Nigeria has always been a big fraud, may be with the exemption of 1993 sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th / Swearing-In Of Ministers: Garba Shehu's Tweet Shows Confusion In The Presidency / Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.