Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates (5208 Views)

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Magnoliaa(f): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
*Yawns*..........
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Halezis(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Magnoliaa:
*Yawns*..........
Hey, is everything okay at home?smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Halezis(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
Calapar:

Dude, I get your point. But that's not the case. I don bleep babes on first date times without number. Ask a girl where she wants for a date, she'd tell you a restaurant... . It bothers me and I'm beginning to think there's something wrong.
Where would you have wanted her to choose? Your room?grin
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
From experience, the poor ones are always after food and money, anything other than that don't interest them, but the ones that are bouyant are happier,.more engaging...that is why I can't be with a poor minded girl. Boring.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by asalimpo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
ImaIma1:
Why invite a lady who is clearly not into you on a date? She is not responding well to chats but you still invite her. Why?

It is a personal thing. It doesn't apply to all ladies. Talking on various topics is one of my strengths. Don't generalize it
a woman who isnt into d man should either not go on the date or if she goes, be engaging appreciative nd participative. It has nothing to do with being into d guy but simple ettiquettes.
Most nigerian womn r churlish nd crude. Strip away d smart phone nd cheap cloths nd u find tht most r just dissapointing

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
distributeinc:
From experience, the poor ones are always after food and money, anything other than that don't interest them, but the ones that are bouyant are happier,.more engaging...that is why I can't be with a poor minded girl. Boring.

Guy you hit the nail on its head. That's why I go straight to the poor ones and tell them I wanna bleep them. They'd come to my house. The okay ones don't even rush after food during date.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by asalimpo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
vivalavida:
Sorry fr your experience.
For it to have happened on more than one occasion is quite worrisome. U have to take a huge part of the blame for that. You are inexperienced at handling a Convo with a babe and u ain't witty. There is no babe I can't unlock on a date no matter who she is. You must laugh like mumu there. So nigger,up your game
this isnt true. I've noticed d same issue. If u r smart or cerebral, u'll find ur choice of suitable dates shrinks terribly. Most nigerian women r so hollow nd empty tht a non-shallow conversation throws them off. They'll hate u for d experience of trying to get them to use their minds. I've known many women in real life,whom conversation dries up after d empty pleasantries.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
asalimpo:

this isnt true. I've noticed d same issue. If u r smart or cerebral, u'll find ur choice of suitable dates shrinks terribly. Most nigerian women r so hollow nd empty tht a non-shallow conversation throws them off. They'll hate u for d experience of trying to get them to use their minds. I've known many women in real life,whom conversation dries up after d empty pleasantries.

You're right and understood my message very well.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by davillian(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
Took a girl out she ordered sprite
I was shocked
I ordered my own food and drink.
After we finished talking I persuaded her to order her own food and get it packed for her to take home.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by ThothHermes: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
asalimpo:

I'm starting to think they don't exist.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by ImaIma1(f): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
asalimpo:

So Nigerian men are intelligent??

It could be that you are meeting the wrong women...the same type of women.

But it's ok. Quite a number of Nigerian guys especially on this forum get a rush bashing Nigerian ladies. They choose to see and capitalize on the bad ones.

As i said in another similar female-bashing thread, it is only an unexposed and narrow minded guy that will make such conclusions based on his own limited and inconsequential experience.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by ImaIma1(f): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
davillian:
I was shocked
After we finished talking I persuaded her to order her own food and get it packed for her to take home.

If she had ordered food, maybe you would have said she is a hungry Nigerian girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by davillian(m): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

If she had ordered food, maybe you would have said she is a hungry Nigerian girl cheesy
We know how hungry lions make their orders and behave.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Mcslize: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
KristaPretty:
It has to do with an Individual. Some MEN suck at dates too!

One date I went on, the guy was gisting me about his ex girlfriend who always urinate on the bed {for over 2hours he was just talking trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sad sad sad}... like wtf

That might be squirting when they are making out. It's involuntary action for female. I don't think a grow-up girl will still be urinating on bed during sleep.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by ImaIma1(f): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
davillian:

We know how hungry lions make their orders and behave.

It's easy to see through such ladies. But the guys seem to shut down their senses and ignore the signs.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
davillian:
I was shocked
some ladies dont get freaked out over food.i have come across a number of such..though on nairaland following some other guy's experience u might be thinking most nigerian gehls are gluttons wen it comes to food but this not always d case.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by davillian(m): 1:20am On Jun 19, 2019
lefulefu:
some ladies dont get freaked out over food.i have come across a number of such..though on nairaland following some other guy's experience u might be thinking most nigerian gehls are gluttons wen it comes to food but this not always d case.
I'm glad you used the word some.
Anyways I've not met any
Before I even decide to fix a date
I must have known you to some extent by chat and phone calls.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by davillian(m): 1:25am On Jun 19, 2019
ImaIma1:

It's easy to see through such ladies. But the guys seem to shut down their senses and ignore the signs.
Lol, I don't know how to hide my feelings.
If you cross your boundary I tell you instantly no forming.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by rex444(m): 2:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Na small children you dey hang out with, after the meal, small money sef dem don loose guard ...update small sha you go even see babe wey go buy you d food on top better conversation......it's like finding water in d desert Sha but still possible
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by konkonbilo(m): 4:26am On Jun 19, 2019
KristaPretty:

hahahahahha ya mad grin grin grin
true talk. Why you sef no change topic?
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 5:05am On Jun 19, 2019
davillian:
I was shocked

She tried. I'd one stupid instance. We arranged to meet. Immediately she came, she went straight on the counter to buy all sorts including cake. When it was time to pay she sat down. I checked her takeaway and saw cake. I asked if the day was her birthday she said no. I removed all unnecessary stuffs and paid for the rest. Then told her she should take her leave.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by ThankGod001(m): 5:21am On Jun 19, 2019
SORRY TO DERAIL

PLS CHECK OUT MY THREAD TO GET FREE AIRTIME

https://www.nairaland.com/5243630/free-200-naira-get-here
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by dingbang(m): 6:06am On Jun 19, 2019
KristaPretty:
It has to do with an Individual. Some MEN suck at dates too!

One date I went on, the guy was gisting me about his ex girlfriend who always urinate on the bed {for over 2hours he was just talking trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sad sad sad}... like wtf
oh so this is the reason why you no wan go on date withe me grin
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by KristaPretty(f): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2019
dingbang:
oh so this is the reason why you no wan go on date withe me grin

You again Hahahhahahaha.
Abeg limme o grin
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2019
lol
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2019
I asked this girl that we go out, she agreed and we fixed a date, thats the next 3 days, this girl didn't even call within the days and on the D day, yo she flashed me, grin grin grin, I swear I didn't call back and she didn't either, I later sent the money I'd have wasted on her to my younger brother in school. That day my wisdom was top notch grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by dingbang(m): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2019
KristaPretty:

You again Hahahhahahaha.
Abeg limme o grin
nope.. I'm not one of those fvck boys wink
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by MJBOLT: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2019
FiringSquad:
I asked this girl that we go out, she agreed and we fixed a date, thats the next 3 days, this girl didn't even call within the days and on the D day, yo she flashed me, grin grin grin, I swear I didn't call back and she didn't either, I later sent the money I'd have wasted on her to my younger brother in school. That day my wisdom was top notch grin grin

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by ImaIma1(f): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2019
Calapar:

She tried. I'd one stupid instance. We arranged to meet. Immediately she came, she went straight on the counter to buy all sorts including cake. When it was time to pay she sat down. I checked her takeaway and saw cake. I asked if the day was her birthday she said no. I removed all unnecessary stuffs and paid for the rest. Then told her she should take her leave.

Cake!!! Ahn ahn. Some girls are hungry opportunists. She should have paid for her extravagance.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by ImaIma1(f): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2019
lefulefu:

Abeg I eat before going for weddings, dates, outings to avoid eating out of hunger. I got used to it that even if I am hungry, I would still maintain or I buy my food.

Some people go out on an empty tummy and everything will just be entering their eyes and they end up acting gluttonous.

If it's a date, I allow the guy order first and I order the same thing or less. Ladies need to learn etiquette. And guys too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2019
Calapar:
Dear Nairalanders

I beg for the pardon of women in the house.

Please why is it that most Nigerian women just want food when you want to have date with them? And they don't interact intelligently but just focus on the food. When they're done, that's when they'd remember they've to go home. They would chat you well on social media and agree to have a date.

Why can't we have a date over drinks? Henceforth, I'd categorically be telling women we're having a date over drinks even when we go somewhere superb I'd ask them not to serve us food! When we align we can have countless dinners home and abroad.
All NIGERIAN MEN were born into wealthy Homes.
While
All NIGERIAN LADIES were born into impoverished homes.

That’s the REASON
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2019
davillian:

I'm glad you used the word some.
Anyways I've not met any
Before I even decide to fix a date
I must have known you to some extent by chat and phone calls.
there are ladies who are light feeders cos they are maintaning their shape or figure.i had a friend like that.if u take her out she dey eat little and wen u encourage her to eat more she go tell u she's ok. the babe is always about her shape and how she loves it dat way. girls dey wey no dey too freak over food. anyway one quick way i dey sabi babes wey be gluttons na d ones wey carry big belle upandan.anytime u see q babe with big stomach then probability go dey say she might be a glutton cos all d food and beer wey she don consume on different outings from various guys never fit digest hence dem go come create gas inside d tummy and make d stomach inflamed.anyway there are girls who are not all about food and drink so u try go for those ones.dem many.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / My Ex-boyfriend’s Friend … (18+) / China Copies Brazil Miss Bumbum Contest By Celebrating Women's Bumbum(photos,18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.