Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates (5179 Views)

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2019
Dear Nairalanders

I beg for the pardon of women in the house.

Please why is it that most Nigerian women just want food when you want to have date with them? And they don't interact intelligently but just focus on the food. When they're done, that's when they'd remember they've to go home. They would chat you well on social media and agree to have a date.

Why can't we have a date over drinks? Henceforth, I'd categorically be telling women we're having a date over drinks even when we go somewhere superb I'd ask them not to serve us food! When we align we can have countless dinners home and abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
Liki11:
Hi

You're stupid!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by MJBOLT: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2019
there is hunger in the land grin

14 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Halezis(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Prospective thread for bashes. I'll waitgrin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by SageMK: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2019
I have to say I've never experience this first hand.

Bro, search deep within you.
Maybe you are like a magnet to hungry women.

If you're after intellectual conversations, next time you want to pick up a woman, try visiting the state library.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by KristaPretty(f): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2019
It has to do with an Individual. Some MEN suck at dates too!

One date I went on, the guy was gisting me about his ex girlfriend who always urinate on the bed {for over 2hours he was just talking trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sad sad sad}... like wtf

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2019
KristaPretty:

One date I went on, the guy was gisting me about his ex girlfriend who always urinate on the bed {for over 2hours he was just talking trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sad sad sad}... like wtf

Lol...he probably has mental disorder. I'm talking about women focusing on and are after food as if there's hunger in the land. They're not engaging.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2019
SageMK:

If you're after intellectual conversations, next time you want to pick up a woman, try visiting the state library.

How can one be a magnet to hunger-striken women?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by ImaIma1(f): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sounds like she's not into you. She is responding well to chats. She probably came for the food. But it hs nothing to do with "Nigerian girls"

It is a personal thing. It doesn't apply to all ladies. Don't generalize it

Modified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by ImaIma1(f): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
SageMK:

I just love you(I am married and happy though before judgemental people will say I am flirting cheesy wink)

These guys pick easy girls from whatever site or location and start comparing them to serious minded ladies. And they keep attracting the same kind of women. They really need to check themselves.

Magnet to hungry women

cheesy I agree

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Deepfeel(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
KristaPretty:

Probably he ran short on gist cause all you did was seat and listen to him talk, why didn't you change the topic, it's a clear case of two suckers on a date grin

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Everytime Nigeria women this, Nigeria women that!! Una no dey tire,

Leave us alone biko..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by KristaPretty(f): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:
Probably he ran short on gist cause all you did was seat and listen to him talk, why didn't you change the topic, it's a clear case of two suckers on a date grin

hahahahahha ya mad grin grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Deepfeel(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
KristaPretty:

hahahahahha ya mad grin grin grin
Lol you sef check am na how you go sitdon dey listen to one irritating annoying gist for 2 hour's undecided grin I bet you were all smiles laughing and nodding your head to it the guy sef con the see him sef like one top notch funny guy

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
ImaIma1:
Why invite a lady who is clearly not into you on a date? She is not responding well to chats but you still invite her. Why?

It is a personal thing. It doesn't apply to all ladies. Talking on various topics is one of my strengths. Don't generalize it

yiimu !! if i bring up topics parallel to money or food now you start replying with one letter or worst still "lol"

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
ImaIma1:
Why invite a lady who is clearly not into you on a date? She is not responding well to chats but you still invite her. Why?

It is a personal thing. It doesn't apply to all ladies. Talking on various topics is one of my strengths. Don't generalize it

Can you read my thread very well? I used 'most', is that generalization? I said 'they respond well on chats'....
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Exactly...not engaging.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Stephani3e:

Leave us alone biko..

Make una stay single then!
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Calapar:

Can you read my thread very well? I used 'most', is that generalization? I said 'they respond well on chats'....
Next time when you go on a date, start your discussions over drinks first. You guys can laugh and gist all you want before you refuel lost energy with food. You gotta be engaging too as the man.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
KristaPretty:

The dude might be testing you in some way.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by ImaIma1(f): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
ericsmith:

yiimu !! if i bring up topics parallel to money or food now you start replying with one letter or worst still "lol"

Ok
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by spongeisback: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
If Nigerian women suck at dates why don't you go for a nationality that doesn't?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Curvinus(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Op the women like the food more than they like you. Do you look that hideous?

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by vivalavida(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sorry fr your experience.
For it to have happened on more than one occasion is quite worrisome. U have to take a huge part of the blame for that. You are inexperienced at handling a Convo with a babe and u ain't witty. There is no babe I can't unlock on a date no matter who she is. You must laugh like mumu there. So nigger,up your game

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

Ok

lol
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Gabson001(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Stephani3e:

Leave us alone biko..
Make una do the right thng
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Curvinus:
Op the women like the food more than they like you. Do you look that hideous?

It seems I didn't compose it well. Ask some of them where they want for a date, definitely gonna be a restaurant. Before any convo, they start ordering all sorts as if that's all they came for.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
spongeisback:
If Nigerian women suck at dates why don't you go for a nationality that doesn't?

Help me look that other nationality
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by Calapar(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
vivalavida:
Sorry fr your experience.
For it to have happened on more than one occasion is quite worrisome. U have to take a huge part of the blame for that. You are inexperienced at handling a Convo with a babe and u ain't witty. There is no babe I can't unlock on a date no matter who she is. You must laugh like mumu there. So nigger,up your game

Dude, I get your point. But that's not the case. I don bleep babes on first date times without number. Ask a girl where she wants for a date, she'd tell you a restaurant... . It bothers me and I'm beginning to think there's something wrong.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Suck At Dates by imam07: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
KristaPretty:

you are a big lier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only / Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin? / She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.