Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man (32231 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Chase After A Guy | For Ladies Only / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by bxcode(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2010
A woman chasing a man is somehow abnormal, as for me i wont accept such lady, also think of a woman proposing to a man, its somehow ridiculous.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2010
please i beg, i am against sex before marriage, I don't have lust feelings towards the guy, i think he's really nice, apart from that comment he made, that's the thing that made me think if he's for real or not, but i'm not goin to jump into bed with him ooooww, na wo oo
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Stevogue(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
Gbafuoo!!!
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by teeboyseve(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
Yeah go for it, But do you think he likes you as a friend? if yes ,then try again. But make sure no sex on the first date.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by 190: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
a woman chasin a man is completely abnormal grin
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by teeboyseve(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2010
This is 2010 not 1980.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by queeneve: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
Furry azz just talkin chit, he know damn well his crooked teeth azz would be smiling IF A WOMAN WAS CHASING HIM, somehow that appeal to his EGO,

Animals can be dense sometimes!
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by aminalib(f): 1:13am On Oct 05, 2010
i do not think that guy is really interested in you, if he was TRUST he would have made some kind of move, by him telling you he does not chase women and that you have to make the move, says it all, he is just not that into you, so i would not even bother, if a man wants you bad enough, he will find you,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by 190: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2010
queeneve:

Furry azz just talkin chit, he know damn well his crooked teeth azz would be smiling IF A WOMAN WAS CHASING HIM, somehow that appeal to his EGO,

Animals can be dense sometimes!

shut up, queen fatty bum

are u still talkin, dont lemme call animal control 2 get your azz outta here~
grin grin grin
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Tosinville(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2010
^^^ew!. . . . . . . guy, phat-azz too wash u o! lol
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Brownteeth(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2010
Abeg i like it when a woman chases me. Thats the only way I would be convinced she loves me cos the power of love will make her break barriers and do the extraordinary. But I dont mean the crazy chase plsss. Am so inlove with my present girl partly because she did some classical chasing. She knew what she wanted and made an effort.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by 190: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2010
^^
she saw those brown teeth and still knew what she wanted~ interestin
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Brownteeth(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2010
@190. lol. mumu. who tell you say I get brownteeth? because of username? you think say you reach my fineboy level 2%.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by otokx(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2010
@dobodobo

you really made my day today, i really laughed out so loud some people were wondering how the TV was working without NEPA?
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Brownteeth(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2010
^^that TV statement of yours made me laugh as well.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Taymi: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2010
If he says he has never chase a woman before,where are the women that has been chasing him? I tell you,they have loose their dignity and he has not been treating them well enough to still be with him. I tell you,if u continue to run after him,he will use and dump you as well. Whenever he sees what he loves and want,he will not only chase but run,die 4 it. Be reserved and ignore him,if he misses u he will come looking for you.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
I tell you this do not, i repeat do not go after this guy further ok?you have made the first move and he is not responding any further chsing will lead to him getting big headed.I sincerely dnt tink he is that into you.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
hey ya'll thanks for all your comments. cheesy. I'm not chasing him, now we only say hi and bye, or have a little chat, but that's how it is right now, i don't give him any hints of me liking him, I just keep it cool wink, so if he really likes me, i'll see that, but for now, i just keep things friendly, and i'm just staying classy by letting him know i'm exclusive and one of a kind, and if he knows what is good for him then he'll make the next move,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
good for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by spacyzuma(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
Well, I personally see nothing wrong with a girl making the first move.

I know it's rare, and will be a controversial issue in the immediate future. But variety is the spice of life. Not everyone follows the normal rules/conventions of dating.

I made the first move on my girlfriend after we'd been friends and talking regularly for months. Much later, she told me she wanted to make the first move but was afraid of doing so. If she had done so, I would have still gone out with her. I've not approached any girl for months, but I wouldn't run away from a lady who approaches me.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by queeneve: 1:36am On Oct 07, 2010

Go suck a dicc and choke on it!
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by 190: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2010
^^

seems i stepped on some animal's tail

advice:

stop chasing animal control

let them help you~
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ccollins(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2010
Seems i have similar experience wit dis
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by babytoun: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2010
I will advice you to leave this very guy alone. I dont have a problem with women chasing men, somehow since even if its the man chasing,  he still needs your consent for anything concrete to happen. I am saying you should let this pass mainly becuase of the peculiar kind of guy you are dealing with. If a guy says he waits for women to chase him,  then he is one of those guys that have this false belief , that he is a special gift to womanhood. Except if you are not prepared to commit yourself to him, i can guarantee you that guys like this take pleasure in playing with peoples heart. be watrned.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Omolola1(f): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2010
A woman should never chase the man because it is not in her place to do that

But there is nothing bad in it anyway

If i see a guy i like (i mean that really sweeps me off my feet)
I would CHASE HIM! but with style cool
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by 190: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2010
Omolola1:

A woman should never chase the man because it is not in her place to do that

But there is nothing bad in it anyway

If i see a guy i like (i mean that really sweeps me off my feet)
I would CHASE HIM! but with style cool

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Omolola1(f): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2010
Babay,

You remember that was how i chased you
You are the only one i can chase tongue
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by onyekap: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2010
if u see someone u love, move to let him or her know, directly or indirectly. it's not restricted to guys alone. if u think its a job for guys alone pls tell us how u'r informed of that.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by 190: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2010
Omolola1:

Babay,

You remember that was how i chased you
You are the only one i can chase tongue

cry cry cry
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Yorisb: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2010
onyekap:

if u see someone u love, move to let him or her know, directly or indirectly. it's not restricted to guys alone. if u think its a job for guys alone pls tell us how u'r informed of that.

Dude your next Gulder is on moi wink
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by me2me: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
a woman can "encourage" a dude 2 make a move by making d first move herself with tact not overtly and still leave d dude tinking he moved first, wink wink
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by oge4real(f): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
That guy is not serious, what does he mean, telling you to do the chasing. Leave his dry behind ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / Bride Trips & Falls As Her Friend Tries To Get Her To Dance At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.