Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos (1538 Views)

This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos by elninosft(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2019
A post allegedly shared on a Facebook group by a "yahoo boy" is trending on social media. In a viral screenshot of the post, the Yahoo boy, named Charly Kay, said he wanted to dupe a Caucasian woman but he ended up falling in love with her.

He said friends warned him not to get emotional with his "client" but he couldn't help it.

They allegedly got married eventually after she came to Nigeria with her people and paid his groom price.

See Post below.:

https://afriedu.com/trending-fb-post-shared-by-yahoo-boy-who-fell-in-love-with-his-maga-and-married-her-after-she-paid-his-groom-price

1 Share

Re: Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos by CANlBUS(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2019
Cock-asians are the dumbest things.
Re: Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos by Bojack(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2019
Groom Pricesmiley
Re: Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos by ebonyggurl(f): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2019
"...paid his groom price "undecided undecided
Re: Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos by elninosft(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
ebonyggurl:
"...paid his groom price "undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos by ebonyggurl(f): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
elninosft:

grin grin grin

Is he the husband or the wife in the marriage? smiley
Re: Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos by habsydiamond(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Abomination!!! Groom price!!!! Pls, when did this country change to India over night... And I no even know oga ooo. undecided
Re: Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos by mp3ree: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=habsydiamond post=79461183]Abomination!!! Groom price!!!! Pls, when did this country change to India over night... And I no even know oga ooo. undecided [/quo

The maga just paid the fee.You be mugu? grin grin grin
Re: Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos by habsydiamond(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=mp3ree post=79473544][/quote] me maga for where!!! Na only for food I be maga ooo

(1) (Reply)

Nube Picx From Sexy Ladies Round The World / The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) / Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.