Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? (1530 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
After they've finished insulting me for speaking the truth, they're here sending numerous PMs. I'll not call the ones who sent me PMs out but they know themselves. I've not even been here for 24hrs, and see the tons of mentions I'm having.

Nairaland Alpha males for mouth......smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by FreQFarms: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Deola oba de rora tongue
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Ekemeze: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2020

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Jodha(f): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
My dear...ignore all of em...most of them are jobless...hungry kids...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jodha:
My dear...ignore all of em...most of them are jobless...hungry kids...
You've said everything, I don't have anything to add

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Omo the way some some nairaland girls juss dey use some eleribuu boys catch cruise ehh grin

In my mind, i will be like "is there sombody dat give a forkk ?"

Whala for guys wey no get girls everywhere wink

Shey nah me wey never and i will never approach any girl firstly go pm grin

Omo life no juss balance,

Nah girls dey wooo me grin

Hahahaha grin

Nairaland boys don suffer , me SILENTandSMART hahahaha grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by khingTony(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
where are the screenshots

attention seeking hoe
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ekemeze:

Mumu. why not mention them or share a screenshot. idiot

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
khingTony:
where are the screenshots

attention seeking hoe
check below....I've posted the pics
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Jodha(f): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
You've said everything, I don't have anything to add

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nazgul: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
They're not regular Nairalanders na...I thought it was one of the familar faces here sef way de form redpill I for yab am small. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by hashtagged(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

So you had time to make multiple accounts to pm yourself cause those monkiers I haven't seen them, you get time o, go hustle or do runs angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
hashtagged:

So you had time to make multiple accounts to pm yourself cause those monkiers I haven't seen them, you get time o, go hustle or do runs angry
I'm not that jobless sir.
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by hashtagged(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

The fact you made this attention thread proves you ate
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
hashtagged:

The fact you made this attention thread proves you ate
learn to spell well sir!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by hashtagged(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
learn to spell well sir!

Well a typo error, if you weren't so jobless you would have looked and pass, so this is what you use your free time for. I just pity you when you realise you have f00led your old age go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Haylel: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by BaddieFreak(f): 1:13am On Dec 08, 2020
One of these monikers even sent me his dick pics yesterday. Lol
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:21am On Dec 08, 2020
hashtagged:

Instead of running your loose mouth here and trying to defend these he-goats, why don't you run a search on the monikers and see if they won't pop up? I personally have come across some comments made by one of the monikers in her screenshots so I know they're members here

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by shantti(m): 1:28am On Dec 08, 2020
They want to lure u to expose your location so that they will come and beat you because you are so annoying. no let NL guys reason your matter ooh, they will track u and they will find u
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 08, 2020
All these gayBriel with F monikers grin
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by pepemendy(m): 1:39am On Dec 08, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:44am On Dec 08, 2020
adeolaSexy:
After they've finished insulting me for speaking the truth, they're here sending numerous PMs. I'll not call the ones who sent me PMs out but they know themselves. I've not even been here for 24hrs, and see the tons of mentions I'm having.

so because I am alpha male I should not try and fuck_ pussy again. does that make sense with you hoe?
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Boxer007(m): 1:51am On Dec 08, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Bo man want u please. Me neither. Go away biko
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by thatsleepboy1: 1:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Instead of running your loose mouth here and trying to defend these he-goats, why don't you run a search on the monikers and see if they won't pop up? I personally have come across some comments made by one of the monikers in her screenshots so I know they're members here

Me too esp that cokeryusuf àbí? He has a loose mouth
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by folashade61707: 5:23am On Dec 08, 2020
:So you had time to make multiple accounts to pm yourself cause those monkiers I haven't seen them, you get time o, go hustle or do runs I'm not that jobless sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Antiochus(m): 5:31am On Dec 08, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Are you this jobless? Thought you called yourself a software engineer. undecided
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by femi4: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2020
adeolaSexy:

We show love in diverse ways. If you read in-between those insults, you ll find their original motive there
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Haylel:

Mention a single Nl (from those PMs) that insulted you.

Woman, you like chasing clout.
escabado
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Finnese001: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2020
adeolaSexy:

You're more than jobless
Re: Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? by Womanizer(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2020
adeolaSexy:

I never sent you a PM!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pay On Delivery-Shoes for life / Another Way To Relax From Your Sexual Activities / I'm not that bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.