Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) (1541 Views)

Connect The Confirmed Godly Singles / Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! / SEE Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities - Tiwa Savage On List (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by ashybabs(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
I was having a conversation with a mate
after discovering he is a romance section Nairalander I realised that are some Monickers Both of us both knew in COMMON no particular order as regards to how famous they were
I decided to recall the famous nairalanders that we mentioned

1. salowmir: I truly admire the man behind this moniker, he's like the stiffler Figure in the American pie

2. ishilove: this sweetheart has brass balls. If 2 PAC were a lady ishi would be shakur in the flesh

3. mannabbqgrill: Buhari's lost son

4. . Amanikpe' Brutally honest, definitely a unique thinker

5. lalasticala (Mr snake)

6. oga whose name we must not mention.
Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by thesolutions(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
If you are not up to 10 years on Nairaland, you can not make such assumption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by AmazingELixir: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=ashybabs post=94407454]I was having a conversation with a mate
after discovering he is a romance section Nairalander I realised that there some Monickers Both of us both knew in no particular order as regards to how famous they were
I decided to recall the famous nairalanders that we mentions
1. salowmir
2. ishilove
4. lalasticala (some one help with spelling
5. oga whose name we must not mention[/quote][/s]

Gaan get yourself busy with something reasonable young man.

4 Likes

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by Nooneonline(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Well I am no one online so I don't expect my name to be there (•‿•)
Please visit my YouTube channel and subscribe more interesting contents coming every weekend

2 Likes

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by ashybabs(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
righteousness89
Ilegend
crackhaus
efeski
make una no vex
add yours to I no dey fight
Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by Casalindal(f): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalinda

3 Likes

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by ashybabs(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
thesolutions:
If you are not up to 10 years on Nairaland, you can not make such assumption.
How Old is Nairaland...
older than Microsoft?
Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by wearsandtrends1: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
ashybabs:

How Old is Nairaland...
older than Microsoft?
angry[ indeed

1 Like

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by illicit(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
idowuogbo

2 Likes

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
ashybabs:
after discovering he is a romance section Nairalander I realised that there some Monickers Both of us both knew in no particular order as regards to how famous they were
I decided to recall the famous nairalanders that we mentions
1. salowmir
2. ishilove
3. mannabbqgrill

4. lalasticala (some one help with spelling
5. oga whose name we must not mention.
6. Amanikpe
.....and what did you and your friend discussed about all of us @[b][/b]?
Share, if you don't mind.

Cheers! wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by ashybabs(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
post=94408138:

.....and what did you and your friend discuss about all of us @[b][/b]?
Share, if you don't mind.

Cheers! wink
u guys are the big guys on Nigeria's largest Internet community

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by kukoyi17226: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
righteousness89Ilegendcrackhausefeskimake una no vexadd yours to I no jus fight
Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
ashybabs:

u guys are the big guys on Nigeria's largest Internet community
We are only online to make money and to have fun.
Any other things are just extras.
There are various ways to make money online if you have a huge online presence.
And we use NL for reference purpose to our prospective clients.
We've paid our dues....and we still keep paying.

Shout outs to you and your pals.
Keep keeping safe Ashybabs.
One Love brotherly.
kiss
God bless Nairaland.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by decatalyst(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
I just dey here dey laugh

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by Madibah(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
ashybabs:
righteousness89
Ilegend
crackhaus
efeski
make una no vex
add yours to I no dey fight

I know someone behind righteousness moniker
I can drop his name now
Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by JIMMY1393: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nooneonline:
Well I am no one online so I don't expect my name to be there (•‿•)
Please visit my YouTube channel and subscribe more interesting contents coming every weekend

User name checks out

1 Like

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by Dangrace01: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm popular in car section I sell good cars check profile.

Let me blow my own trumpet

1 Like

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by DennisEche(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
ashybabs:
after discovering he is a romance section Nairalander I realised that are some Monickers Both of us both knew in COMMON no particular order as regards to how famous they were

1. salowmir

2. ishilove

3. mannabbqgrill

4. . Amanikpe

REMOVE THAT DISGRACE FROM THE LIST. THE BOLDED

1 Like

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by EzzyCarter: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
DennisEche:

REMOVE THAT DISGRACE FROM THE LIST. THE BOLDED

How dare you call someone's darling son a disgrace? grin
Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by SirMichael1: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
If my monicker, Ishilove's and Pocohantas' monicker isn't there, then you're not a regular. grin
Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by ashybabs(m): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
ishilove is present undecided who are you?
SirMichael1:
If my monicker, Ishilove's and Pocohantas' monicker isn't there, then you're not a regular. grin
Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by dannex4adx(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2020
ashybabs:

1. salowmir

2. ishilove

3. mannabbqgrill

4. . Amanikpe

Add. Zzor. to it

1 Like

Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by ashybabs(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
seen
dannex4adx:

Add. Zzor. to it
Re: The CONFIRMED Nairaland Monicker Hall*of*Fame List (PHOTOS) by wearsandtrends1: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Lots of monickers u left out... HANNAHHITLER is my favourite.
Check diary section Bro

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. / Happy Birthday To Me(photo) / Dont Spoil My Make Up O –bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.