Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says (6206 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Embracegossip: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
One side of this argument says a marriage needs financial sustenance because it can't survive on love alone. The other side says things could get better for the man in the future and it's better to build with him. Which side are you on?

Source: https://embracegossip.com/ladies-will-you-marry-a-guy-who-earns-n50000-monthly/

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by KristaPretty(f): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
Their choices. I can never marry a man who earns 50k too grin

5 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by lilmax(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
men make money, then marry women who are higher or below them financially

women make money, then marry men who are twice higher than them financially ,will never consider those who make what they make or below

hustle guys

10 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by LuciferTruth: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is good news for men.

1. Men who earn N200k don't want them either.

2. Unfortunately for them, when they finally realize this, they have already been overfucked and age is no longer on their side so they run back to the N50k guys and find out they now earn N200k.

3. They waste more time trying to get back into the good books of these ex-50k dudes and get dumped for a younger girl eventually.

4. Next, they lower their "standards", abandon all protocol & force themselves on anything with a preeq that they can find (including goats).

5a. They finally get married to a gorilla then the marriage crashes less than 5 years later due to a combination of their barreness, foul behaviour and the gorilla's beastly nature.

5b. They fail to settle down and become Nairaland evening newspaper feminists, ranting and attacking every male moniker to compensate for the pain they feel deep inside.

6. Suicide.

*spits angry

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by 40secondsguy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferTruth:

2. Unfortunately for them, when they finally realize this, they have already been overfucked and age is no longer on their side so they run back to the N50k guys and find out they now earn N200k.

3. They waste more time trying to get back into the good books of these ex-50k dudes and get dumped for a younger girl eventually.

4. Next, they lower their "standards", abandon all protocol & force themselves on anything with a preeq they can find (including goats).

5a. They finally get married to a gorilla then the marriage crashes less than 5 years later due to a combination of their barreness, foul behaviour and the gorilla's beastly nature.

5b. They fail to settle down and become Nairaland evening newspaper feminists, ranting and attacking every male moniker to compensate for the pain they feel deep inside.

6. Suicide.

*spits angry
This Lucifer guy no well sha grin
Can you mention one of them...let us know sad

5 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Poseidon000: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferTruth:

4. Next, they lower their "standards", abandon all protocol & force themselves on anything with a preeq they can find (including goats).

6. Suicide.

*spits angry
Epicgrin

12 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Well, the 50k he earns is simply a starting point. As long as he got a good head on his shoulders plus his woman's support, they'll definitely reach financial success.

As long as he earns the money and invests and doesn't yap about being broke, he's fine.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by AstroG: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
LuciferTruth:

6. Suicide.

*spits angry

6 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by 40secondsguy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferTruth:

Gladly... grin

pocohantas / AntiBrutus, Safiaa / Saffi / Safitu, czarina, Preshy561, UyaiIncomparabl, funmisticqueen2, shugavee, SweetBuns, ibkayee, delishpot, XhosaNostra
[img]https://media1./images/f0441e665cd60bf8a951fd3dc3ff7e54/tenor.gif?itemid=7915371[/img]
So dem plenty like this sad

6 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tbh, what quality of life will a man like that offer his kids?

Public schools, poor nutrition?

If he has a business on the side sha, fine.

I met a man on a train two weeks back, he works with FCDA and earns 56k. Dude drives a Highlander SUV, he has another hustle asides his government job. He's now working on relocating to Canada with his family.

A cousin of mine once told me "never marry a man who has only a salary job as a source of income".

Some salary won't even take you beyond the junction of your office talk more of taking home.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by LuciferTruth: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:
[s]Tbh, what quality of life will a man like that offer his kids?
I met a man on a train two weeks back, he works with FCDA and earns 56k. Dude drives a Highlander SUV, he has another hustle asides his government job. He's now working on relocating to Canada with his family.
A cousin of mine once told me "never marry a man who has only a salary job as a source of income".
Some salary won't even take you beyond the junction of your office talk more of taking home.[/s]

What happened to the wife? Is she dead? Are they not her kids too?
Isn't she supposed to contribute equally since, according to your feminist doctrines, they are equal?

Husband's 50k + Wife's 50k = Family's 100k
Shikena

Why is the woman suddenly out of the picture once it comes to bills?

Bloody hypocrite!!!

[img]https://media1./images/4ec47d7b87a9ce093642fc8a3c2969e7/tenor.gif?itemid=12667518[/img]
*spits angry

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by mrNEMZY(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
I think that men should learn to marry within their social circle, you can't be earning 200k monthly and go for a lady who earns around 50k

8 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferTruth:

What happened to the wife? Is she dead? Are they not her kids too?

Isn't she supposed to contribute equally since, according to your feminist doctrines, they are equal?

Husband's 50k + Wife's 50k = Family's 100k
Shikena

Why is the woman suddenly out of the picture once it comes to bills?

Bloody hypocrite!!!

*spits angry

Dear Lord,

How childish are most of you on this forum?

Did I tell you his wife is a feminist?

Please I'm talking about men that know their God giving roles, not kids, now child, stay off my mentions.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Deepfeel(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
KristaPretty:
Their choices. I can never marry a man who earns 50k too grin
Hope you also planning on been a full housewife?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by abiolamitodun(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
ahh ahh...no wonder...yahoo boys plenty out there...
after the money what else do ladies want..
ladies forgot that no matter how long money stays with u... there will be a time of vacation...then they will have to face reality..only the strong can stand... Nigeria is a critical example...only the strong is standing after APC took over PDP...Ull understand me if ur smart...guys think when hustling...
Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by ibkayee(f): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferTruth:

Gladly... grin

pocohantas / AntiBrutus, Safiaa / Saffi / Safitu, czarina, Preshy561, UyaiIncomparabl, funmisticqueen2, shugavee, SweetBuns, ibkayee, delishpot, XhosaNostra
[img]https://media1./images/f0441e665cd60bf8a951fd3dc3ff7e54/tenor.gif?itemid=7915371[/img]
I’ve always said I focus on what the guy’s earning potential is (e.g. ambitions and the their practicality, credentials etc) and not necessarily what he’s earning right now. Everyone has to start from somewhere and I don’t look at a man less for small beginnings

That saying, lmao I earn more than 50k a day so if you want to troll me with such things come correct this guy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by LuciferTruth: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:
[s]Dear Lord,
How childish are most of you on this forum?
Did I tell you his wife is a feminist?
Please I'm talking about men that know their God giving roles, not kids, now child, stay off my mentions.[/s]

It has now become a "God-given role". grin grin

The woman doesn't have a God-given role.

These feminists are really stupid! grin grin

23 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Corrosiveman(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Well....most men earn more but still find it difficult....Me that earns 150k still find it difficult

Never depend on your salary alone

3 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferTruth:

I'm not arguing with no baby child.

Boy bye.

1 Like

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by LuciferTruth: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:
[s]I'm not arguing with no baby child.
Boy bye.[/s]

You won't be the first feminist to bolt in the face of logical reasoning.

Dumb creatures!

*spits angry

30 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Deepfeel(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:
Tbh, what quality of life will a man like that offer his kids?

Some salary won't even take you beyond the junction of your office talk more of taking home.

You will be surprised how supportive his wife was to build him to that level, that's the essence of marriage, two people in love coming together to build a successful happy home, some of you searching for already successful men to share in their wealth won't find it easy

7 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by ek715506: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferTruth:

Oga they are more than stupid which one is God given role abeg ask them if any of them saw God when he was given such roles lol

16 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by lordm(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
H
Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Skmoda360(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
40secondsguy:

This Lucifer guy no well sha grin
Can you mention one of them...let us know sad
Name start with P or A ....I only called just two alphabets ooo grin grin
Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferTruth:

4. Next, they lower their "standards", abandon all protocol & force themselves on anything with a preeq that they can find (including goats).

6. Suicide.

*spits angry
life circle of pocohantas and friends

5 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

You will be surprised how supportive his wife was to build him to that level, that's the essence of marriage, two people in love coming together to build a successful happy home, some of you searching for already successful men to share in their wealth won't find it easy

I am not saying women shouldn't build with a man but starting a family on a 50k salary is not reasonable.

If they'll both take a year or two off too prepare better and save after the wedding, fine.

Me I can't bring kids into this world with a man who earns 50k monthly considering how much I earn.

1 Like

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Deepfeel(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:

I am not saying women shouldn't build with a man but starting a family on a 50k salary is not reasonable.

If they'll both take a year or two off too prepare better and save after the wedding, fine.

Me I can't bring kids into this world with a man who earns 50k monthly considering how much I earn.
In that case men earning little should go for ladies that earn higher so she can balance his weak salary right?

13 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Nasri100(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

In that case men earning little should go for ladies that earn higher so she can balance his weak salary right?

Haha this reply is a deepfeel indeed

7 Likes

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Nasri100(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilmax:
men make money, then marry women who are higher or below them financially

women make money, then marry men who are twice higher than them financially ,will never consider those who make what they make or below

hustle guys

I agree. Hustle for myself and please myself. Hustle cause I want to be the best version of myself.

1 Like

Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes. And vice versa.

I wish them luck sha.
Re: 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferTruth:

6. Suicide.

*spits angry
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt / This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] / #nobarday Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.