Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? (1886 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by robosky02(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
should I give Green light or just say my mind?

Love is such a beautiful thing. But most time the beginng could make your mind beat and your heart fill with so many butterfly

So ladies and guys what should be the best approch

Give him or her the green light and take it from there or

Just say your mind from day one "baby I love you can we be friend"
But the issue on this approach is you might embarass the girl and even your self

So which is better or what's your approach

Let's share
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Our sport apostle is in love. grin

This is good for our democracy as it would foster strong ties between the romance republic section and the sports federation section.

Now to the main issue at hand, my bro, in this current dispensation where LUST has taken over the exalted throne of love, so, I will advise you to say it straight from your heart. If she agrees, GOODLUCK, if she don't, KEEP SEARCHING.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by Noblemarce: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Say your mind 'wisely' to her. Be careful and observant as the immatured 'ones' would want to take advantage of you negatively. While the matured ones would either accept you or not in a very good manner and way.
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by robosky02(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Erediauwa:
Our sport apostle is in love. grin

This is good for our democracy as it would foster strong ties between the romance republic section and the sports federation section.

Now to the main issue at hand, my bro, in this current dispensation where LUST has taken over the exalted throne of love, so, I will advise you to say it straight from your heart. If she agrees, GOODLUCK, if she don't, KEEP SEARCHING.

Benin boy grin

Mavo

Somebody just meet a lady
And went straight to her with ring to put on her hand near ring road in benin the puiblic disgrce no be here

Even market people from oba market were laughing to scone
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by robosky02(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
Noblemarce:
Say your mind 'wisely' to her. Be careful and observant as the immatured 'ones' would want to take advantage of you negatively. While the matured ones would either accept you or not in a very good manner and way.
does saying it wisely also mean giving the green light to test her reaction
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by MJBOLT: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
say your mind and watch her friendzone you at light speed
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
robosky02:

Benin boy grin

Mavo

And went straight to her with ring to put on her hand near ring road in benin the puiblic disgrce no be here

According to your signature, don't see the unforseen embarrassment as an OBSTACLE.

Go for it.

I am a Delta boy Actually. grin
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by robosky02(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Erediauwa:
According to your signature, don't see the unforseen embarrassment as an OBSTACLE.

Go for it.

I am a Delta boy Actually. grin

Haa stop digging my profi grin
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by Deepfeel(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
robosky02:
should I give Green light or just say my mind?

Love is such a beautiful thing. But most time the beginng could make your mind beat and your heart fill with so many butterfly

So ladies and guys what should be the best approch

Give him or her the green light and take it from there or

Just say your mind from day one "baby I love you can we be friend"
But the issue on this approach is you might embarass the girl and even your self

So which is better or what's your approach

Let's share
First time perception or feelings towards someone are not usually true love feelings, telling her you love her is placing yourself under some sort of commitment, I will advise you to act friendly first get to know each other as friends first, friends are more free with each other than lovers, love will fall into place at the right time
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by Oyindidi(f): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Don't!
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by Kauti: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hi members good evening
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by Oyindidi(f): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kauti:
Hi members good evening
Evening member
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by Noblemarce: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
robosky02:
does saying it wisely also mean giving the green light to test her reaction
No. Its not. Saying it means expressing your self and how you feel. Green light means giving 'a signal' of interest which atimes might be misinterpreted.
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by sukerefakere(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
You will be more useful working with road safety or lastma.

I no read your post
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by goodnewscliff(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
robosky02:

Benin boy grin

Mavo

u re wicket.... na my area b dat na
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by robosky02(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Don't!
don't what? angry
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? by robosky02(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
goodnewscliff:
u re wicket.... na my area b dat na

U don't mean it

E be like say grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Friend That He Is Not Treat His Wife Wel / Caught Married Women Cheating / How Do I Get Over This Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.