Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (212991 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anas09:

My dear, I don't know if you know Frosbel, he is an atheist now. A very bitter and hateful towards Christ atheist.

Years back, he was all over this thread preaching Jesus. Attacking atheists and all, from no where 'Boom', He became an atheist, almost all Christians were discouraged.

There's another one called Hardmirr.or, he claimed he was a pastor before, but now an atheist. He is Jesusjnr's best dude. He said Hard.mirror was better than every Christian in Nairaland. That one came, they fought too.lol. Jesusjnr is just a case.

Anyone who reads what that dude writes and applauds him, has to have something very wrong going on in them.

Please stop addressing that person as Jesus jrn...that is blasphemy. It's obvious he doesn't know the meaning of jrn as it relates to names or maybe he did it on purpose. A "junior" is the younger version of "the original". So his choice of the name is inspired of the spirit of pride that dwells in him as he, by that name alone has exalted himself to be like God(Jesus). The only Jesus junior I know is the comforter.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Liquidwords: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anas09:

My dear, I don't know if you know Frosbel, he is an atheist now. A very bitter and hateful towards Christ atheist.

Years back, he was all over this thread preaching Jesus. Attacking atheists and all, from no where 'Boom', He became an atheist, almost all Christians were discouraged.

There's another one called Hardmirr.or, he claimed he was a pastor before, but now an atheist. He is Jesusjnr's best dude. He said Hard.mirror was better than every Christian in Nairaland. That one came, they fought too.lol. Jesusjnr is just a case.

Anyone who reads what that dude writes and applauds him, has to have something very wrong going on in them.

I know Froebel and the rest. I used to be on Nairaland years ago under a different pseudonym. There was this guy among them also called Cold. I think. I understand you.

While I love this thread and do not want to derail it, I just had to speak on this Jesusjr individual. There is a difference between a Christian who doesn't agree with me on say Tithing, Tongues or dressing and an individual who thinks the Bible is in error and he alone knows the way. There is a big difference. The Bible actually tells us to mark people like Jesusjr and separate from them. Praying for them is the only way to walk in love towards them.

While the OP was drawn to him because of his "support" for this thread, I don't think that's completely correct. God judges our motives and intents. Not actions or even words. But the content of a man's heart will show itself in his character. And anybody with two eyes can see that Jesusjr was only here to ride the popularity of this thread.

He set himself up as a spiritual authority on par with the OP and tried to insert himself as a "colleague".

I understand why the OP has refused to call him out. And I do not fault him for it. But let know body live with the illusion that Jesusjr has a " passion" for Jesus Christ and for the Gospel. He has passion for his own "Glory" only. Jehovah's Witnesses have "passion", Cherubim and Seraphim folks have " Passion" and we all know what they are all about. I will not draw myself to them simply because they support me on something tomorrow. I won't because I know where they are coming from.

Last word: Anybody here who can read these words, your act of love towards Jesusjr is to pray for him. Pray that he is delivered from deceiving spirits. Anyone who exposes himself to his doctrines and "teachings" is playing with fire.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Liquidwords: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Please stop addressing that person as Jesus jrn...that is blasphemy. It's obvious he doesn't know the meaning of jrn as it relates to names or maybe he did it on purpose. A "junior" is the younger version of "the original". So his choice of the name is inspired of the spirit of pride that dwells in him as he, by that name alone has exalted himself to be like God(Jesus). The only Jesus junior I know is the comforter.

You know, I never thought about his choice of a pseudonym much until you mentioned it. His god complex is staring us all right in the face. You are correct here.

@EnthronedbyGod I do sincerely apologize for this little detour. But, that fellow needed to brought out for what he really is: a slanderer, a false teacher, a heretic and a deceiver. You know all this. And you know what the Bible commands us to do with them.

I won't be commenting anymore. Except I have a question on something you share. I am sliding back to watching and reading. I believe you have more to share and I am all for it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
michaelkaroh:

it's evident from what you just wrote that you're guilty as charged. Imagine...still trying to measure yourself against Paul....trying to make his office and gifts seem common, since you want to exalt yourself, do well to answer these questions: 1. Were you called to office by the LORD like paul?....acts 9:14-15. 2. Have you commanded demons out of men(in Jesus' name) like paul.....acts 16:18. 3. Have handkerchiefs been taken from you to heal the sick and cast out evil spirits from men like it was with Paul......acts 19:11-12. 4. Have you raised the dead like Paul.... acts 20:9-12. 5. Have you been attacked by a serpent and suffered no harm like Paul.......acts28:5. 6. Have you been imprisoned because of the gospel like paul.......acts 16:16-40 7. Have men bound by an oath sought your life like they did paul...acts 23:12-35
It's very evident that you're not even half the man paul was but you boast in your wicked pride that you have received even as he did....Now remember, the original sin of Satan was pride isaiah14:13-14.....I know, very soon your "holy Spirit" might reveal to you that some teachings of moses were wrong because he lived in Egypt(and learned their ways), and in your wicked pride, you'd attempt to "correct" him to your own confusion....man, run from pride else you'll fall like the thousand and ten thousand WICKED men you're trying to "save".
lol... u are highly extremely wicked. lol......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Liquidwords:

I know Froebel and the rest. I used to be on Nairaland years ago under a different pseudonym. There was this guy among them also called Cold. I think. I understand you.

While I love this thread and do not want to derail it, I just had to speak on this Jesusjr individual. There is a difference between a Christian who doesn't agree with me on say Tithing, Tongues or dressing and an individual who thinks the Bible is in error and he alone knows the way. There is a big difference. The Bible actually tells us to mark people like Jesusjr and separate from them. Praying for them is the only way to walk in love towards them.

While the OP was drawn to him because of his "support" for this thread, I don't think that's completely correct. God judges our motives and intents. Not actions or even words. But the content of a man's heart will show itself in his character. And anybody with two eyes can see that Jesusjr was only here to ride the popularity of this thread.

He set himself up as a spiritual authority on par with the OP and tried to insert himself as a "colleague".

I understand why the OP has refused to call him out. And I do not fault him for it. But let know body live with the illusion that Jesusjr has a " passion" for Jesus Christ and for the Gospel. He has passion for his own "Glory" only. Jehovah's Witnesses have "passion", Cherubim and Seraphim folks have " Passion" and we all know what they are all about. I will not draw myself to them simply because they support me on something tomorrow. I won't because I know where they are coming from.

Last word: Anybody here who can read these words, your act of love towards Jesusjr is to pray for him. Pray that he is delivered from deceiving spirits. Anyone who exposes himself to his doctrines and "teachings" is playing with fire.
Well said bro.

Let's let the thread continue.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Liquidwords:

I have followed this thread quietly. I have looked through your posts and your words. It is very likely you were born again at some point in your life. But I don't know what you are "walking" with right now, but it is 150% definitely NOT the Spirit of God. If I were to speak with discernment I would say you have fallen under the power of Deceiving Spirits, Seducing Spirits coupled with the very evident spirit of pride.

You have fallen into Heresy and False teaching. You preach "another gospel" and you clearly have lost touch with the Bible and the heart of Christianity.

You actually have everything needed to become a false messiah and a personality cult. The powers at work in you have covered your spiritual eyes with a "god complex" and young man, you are surely heading for perdition if you stay on this path. I know you can't accept these words because it is even in your power anymore to do so.

I willing to bet that you have never seen any vision of Jesus. Whatever it is you saw it wasn't The Lord Jesus Christ who gave himself for us. There are many false spirits in the world with strange voices and you are in their hold.

I am willing to bet you have never had an encounter with God. A man may preach for 50 years and never encounter God. From Genesis to Revelation every single soul who did great things for God did it on the wings of an encounter. No Christian outgrows spiritual encounter. Whatever "Level of Walk with the spirit" you have is a BIG figment of your imagination.

You have clearly never been caught up in heavenly visions, you don't know the voice of the Holy Spirit, you have never even healed someone with a headache.

You are in bondage. But you can't see it. The OP of this thread @EnthronedbyGod knows this that's why he won't bother engaging you. Only the power of prayer will deliver you. And it is act of love to pray for the deliverance of a brother. That's what I think the OP is doing.

I know I know all this is rubbish and nonsense to you. I understand that you can't accept. But, hey, I just thought to throw it in still free of charge so when you are finally delivered you will come here one day and say "Mein Gott! Was I this far gone?" And guess what, you are young man.

You know all those "Jesus of Oyingbo" and "Jesus of Ikot Ekpene" yea those guys, you are following their foot steps. You know where they are now?

I know you will come up with a lengthy response to defend the sinking sand you are stuck in. You can't help yourself. But, maybe you will try and "unlook" and say "God bless you" just to look righteous. That doesn't help your case.

If you are still in there, and you have any will power left, turn back NOW to God. Where you are walking to, your feet will soon fall out from under you.

I truly hope God helps you.

Cheerio

P.S: your use of the word "For" is hard on the eyes and awkward. For I know that this is not very in sync with grammar. Sorry, I am doing it.

Lol.... God. Why why? why? why ?

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
@Topic, cultism is like a negative anointing or anointing from/of darkness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Aha. I think say na only me spot out Jesusjnr as a Tare amidst the wheat.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Lol.... God. Why why? why? why ?
Why what?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hi bro.

I'm really sorry it had to degenerate to this because of me, so maybe I should have left as I said and never responded to your post.

You know how much this thread means to me so it truly grieves my heart that it had to come to this.

I know that we have our areas of disagreements, but to be honest with you, i wish you could understand how much it gladens my heart the extent to which you've committed to God for that hardly happens. God hardly gets people who are willing to give Him their all as the disciples of Christ had done.

So thanks bro for loving Him to the extent you do, I really appreciate it and would love to continue here but it appears my stay here is now causing more harm than good. So for peace sake I think it's best I take my leave.

But I pray God who brought you here would give you the grace to continue strong and I would keep praying for you.

I leave it to God to prove if I be His servant or not, for that's not my job but His alone, for I have done my own job, so I leave Him to do His.

@EnthronedbyGod you know how to reach me if you want to, for i'm still very much here and I believe I would remain here even beyond when my appointed time comes.

God bless you much.
False sense of Humility. When did you begin this facade?

Have you guessed why only you in the Christian community here are spotted out as a Tare?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/PostingCrap.jpg[/img]
classic specimen of a human being so you are here.... Lol. Liquidwords and Michaelkaroh have seen some transactions of our regular customer jesusjnr and he is found wanting............looooooooool

Please let's help a brother o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Sorry sir..
Pls quick question..
Wanna digress a bit into cultism to clear something confusing me..
Lets say an Aiye pull a hit Eye(i mean going to war with eye)can other frat(Ban)be a target??
For instance..there is war btw EYE AND AIYE during the process the AIYE come across a BAN..
can that BAN be killed to cant scores or..left alone since they aint in war with BAN but EYE??
Thanks

The BAN can be killed for mistaken identity, but not because he is a BAN boy.
BAN have a similar handshake with that of eiye, so if during the war aiyes see the BAN boy shaking his fellow Alora, they might mistaken them for eiye boys and kill them.

Many frat men have died for mistaken identity, some are even killed knowingly.

Eiye can have problems with aiye, and an aiye will single-handedly kill a BAN boy probably cos of previous personal problems and claim it's mistaken identity.

That's why cultism should be avoided at all cost.
Don't even get friendly with cult boys, no matter how gentle they appear.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
CaveAdullam:
classic specimen of a human being so you are here.... Lol. Liquidwords and Michaelkaroh have seen some transactions of our regular customer jesusjnr and he is found wanting............looooooooool

Please let's help a brother o.
My dearest brother, this na case of water don wey pass garri ooo. Hin being found wanting from day one
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
I am shocked to see the usernames you mentioned as former Christians who were writers in the religion section, but yet became atheists. What on earth could have gone wrong? Hmm, honestly Christians need to pray for their pastors, religious writers, etc. I am also wondering why someone who claimed to have been a pastor should bear hard*mi*rror as a username, hmm.
Anas09:

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by BigDick70inch(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

The BAN can be killed for mistaken identity, but not because he is a BAN boy.
BAN have a similar handshake with that of eiye, so if during the war aiyes see the BAN boy shaking his fellow Alora, they might mistaken them for eiye boys and kill them.

Many frat men have died for mistaken identity, some are even killed knowingly.

Eiye can have problems with aiye, and an aiye will single-handedly kill a BAN boy probably cos of previous personal problems and claim it's mistaken identity.

That's why cultism should be avoided at all cost.
Don't even get friendly with cult boys, no matter how gentle they appear.

10ks sire..
I'm done with school already..
I think i'm way above cultism..
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
My dearest brother, this na case of water don wey pass garri ooo. Hin being found wanting from day one
Liquidwords and Michaelkaroh made my day. Those guys are something else. Wow

Looooooooool

@EnthronedbyGod on behalf of my fellow colleagues that has in one way or the other derailed your thread, I say we are sorry. Do not let this behavior of ours stop you from continuing with the good works you have started here.

Let's I forget your words and that of suparnovarr concerning prayer yesterday really blessed me.

Thanks.

God bless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anas09, you promised you wouldn't speak concerning that issue on this thread, but you broke your promise and I forgive you. I no dey chase you awayooo.

I'm not as foolish as many think I am, how do people think I'll speak on things I spoke about here and not know what's going on with so many monikers here.

The Bible says the Spirit of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
It's not everything I see in the Spirit, that I say in the open. I intentionally keep some things to myself not out of fear, but out of wisdom.

11 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CodeTemplar: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Why what?
That was electronic-deliverance, why did u have to do it so brutally?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OCTAVO: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
@EnthronedbyGod, the guy you said stood by you from the beginning of this thread has written many heretic things, and I'm very sure you know it. It's better you distant yourself sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Anas09, you promised you wouldn't speak concerning that issue on this thread, but you broke your promise and I forgive you. I no dey chase you awayooo.

I'm not as foolish as many think I am, how do people think I'll speak on things I spoke about here and not know what's going on with so many monikers here.

It's not everything I see in the Spirit, that I say in the open. I intentionally keep some things to myself not out of fear, but out of wisdom.

I thought as much. Peace to you.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I am shocked to see the usernames you mentioned as former Christians who were writers in the religion section, but yet became atheists. What on earth could have gone wrong? Hmm, honestly Christians need to pray for their pastors, religious writers, etc. I am also wondering why someone who claimed to have been a pastor should bear hard*mi*rror as a username, hmm.
My dear if you know what that hard.mirror guy did in this forum. Jesusjnr is a joke compared to him.
Read this;
https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian

When we couldn't put up with him anymore because of his scorning and malignity towards Christ, we the Christians formed a force and investigated him down to his locality where he claimed he was a pastor. The man he claimed mentored him into being a pastor. It was all a lie as people under the same pastor came up to say he was indeed on campus, but was never amongst them.

People who knew him back in the University where he claimed he was a president of a Christian fellowship came up here testifying there never knew him and was never in their fellowship talk less of being their president.

The pictures of the president of that fellowship and other fellowship members were posted here.

Another thread was openes to expose him. I think it was titled 'A story of two broken mirrors'. The guy who opened it has deactivated so it will be had to dig it up, but will try to get it.

These Satanists in disguise come up here to cause lazy Christians to quit.

When Jesusjnr came in here, he bonded very quickly with Hard.mirror. He sang his praise and called us who were against hard.mirror Satanists.

He was practically adulating the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
One of the monikers here sent me an email some weeks ago, and asked me to caution someone else, I told her I won't do that, cos the person was under the influence of seducing spirits. This was long before things got to this level.

I told her I've been praying for the person to be restored and she accepted what I said.

I don't talk anyhow, by the grace of God, I've come to realise that wisdom is the most important thing any Christian needs.

The Pharisees, came to Jesus asking Him, by which power He operated through, instead of giving them an answer, he replied them with a question about John the Baptist and they left in shame.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Am very guilty. embarassed embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
CodeTemplar:
That was electronic-deliverance, why did u have to do it so brutally?
lolzzzzzzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
I know and I saw all what the person wrote and I saw this things long long ago, before most of you came across this thread, and I prayed earnestly to God about the person.

Jesus tried to save Judas, but Judas ended up destroying himself , meanwhile Peter on the other hand humbled himself and was saved.

I know what hell looks like and I don't wish my worst enemy to go there, before I came online this evening a hymn was placed in my heart which says rescue the perishing.

The will of God is that all should be saved and come unto the knowledge of the truth.

9 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
It's not only cult boys that need to be rescued, erring Christians also need to be restored.

I tried my best to reason, restore and pray, but my overtures were rejected, that's why I came out in the open to state my position today, so that people don't misunderstand my silence and take it for approval.

If God could pick me from the gutters of iniquity, then I should be able to do everything to save and restore anyone I can by my words, prayers and love.

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Luvmijeje you are confusing me oh really.
I can't really reconcile some things you say with some other things.

I mean one moment you would say you think i'm special, and I would be like wow,
i've not told you much about me and you're saying this, it could mean something good about you.

The next thing you would say something else
that would make me wonder if you were the same person that said the other thing...
"
- by jesusjnr(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24

luvmijeje and you, jesusjnr, are both cut from the same cloth
but do you know why luvmijeje is confusing, oh really, confusing to you, like you've admitted, as seen reproduced above
It is because she's nothing but a two-faced liar, a lurking green snake in the green grass, and an accuser/fault-finder of Paul

jesusjnr, my "atori" cat o' nine tails whip was busy doing press-up,
waiting eagerly to get to work on luvmijeje, to whip some Godly sense into her
but as you can see jesusjnr, noticed she clammed up and refused to repeat her ignorant statements and false accusations.

Watch jesusjnr, as I'll come down on her, raining like a ton of bricks
with the cat o' nine tails whip lashing Godly sense into her
if she dares to repeat her ill-considered plus ignorant statements and false accusations

MuttleyLaff:
jesusjnr and al.BHAGDADI should go start fertilizer plants.

al.BHAGDADI will distort anything in the bible in order to justify entitlement to tithes and so validate, spread and promote obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithing. jesusjnr, on the other hand, in cahoot with luvmijeje, is an easily scared, self styled attacker of Apostle Paul who relishes in laying charges against Paul, by slandering and codemning him

LilMissFavvy:

MuttleyLaff:
I dont know why you think they are good questions
but do know that she and frosbel2 need to get someone slap reset their brains for them because of their buffooneries.

SMH. For crying out loud, what has ekklesia, to do with physical brick and mortar temple?

The reason why, when the ink was wet, I didnt want to post on frosbel2 "Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever" thread
was because frosbel2 is on the far high end spectrum of a lost cause, but I changed my mind after reading you endorsing his post.

Once you start down the slippery slope of self-destruction, like frosbel2 has, it is going to be very difficult to climb off it
luvmijeje, dont do follow-follow with frosbel2.
Please dont dig yourself a hole, you cant climb out of

Retrace your steps to find out where you've got it all wrong.
Go study the bible and learn about temple of the heart, about worship in spirit and truth etcetera
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
I don't just say anything, before I come out to say things openly, I must have exhausted all options.

I was praying one day for someone and I had a revelation of Jesus dying on the cross and I know the pain and agony I saw on his face.

It wasn't easy, but He did it for us.
The easiest way to save and restore people is through love and not by attacks.
That's why satanic agents are into much philanthropy, to deceive people that they love them, only to end up destroying them.

The most important commandments is thou shall love.......................and thy neighbour as ourselves. However love doesn't necessarily mean friendship or relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
May God have mercy and help us. I used to see Jnr. As an over zealous Christian writer trying to get somewhere, who needs encouragement. But he says he does not need more encounters. In Your earlier post you even said you and him are friends, but he replied you are an enemy, and gave a link. Do you know I visited that link, spent time checking, i even ''liked'' some of his msgs, yet saw absolutely nothing bad from you, except arguments from you and him. Honestly if I should compare myself to you Anas09 when it comes to arguments online, I would say You are even cool, cuz if you visit other sections, you may see me bashing people who step on my toes, an attitude I will definitely stop soonest by God's grace.How can he see you as an enemy over mere arguments? Except he mistakenly dropped the wrong link anyway. You guys could help help him delete the messages about apostle Paul, it's not necessary at all, he can modify it, then you guys help wipe it off.
Anas09:

My dear if you know what that hard.mirror guy did in this forum. Jesusjnr is a joke compared to him.
Read this;
https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian

When we couldn't put up with him anymore because of his scorning and malignity towards Christ, we the Christians formed a force and investigated him down to his locality where he claimed he was a pastor. The man he claimed mentored him into being a pastor. It was all a lie as people under the same pastor came up to say he was indeed on campus, but was never amongst them.

People who knew him back in the University where he claimed he was a president of a Christian fellowship came up here testifying there never knew him and was never in their fellowship talk less of being their president.

The pictures of the president of that fellowship and other fellowship members were posted here.

Another thread was openes to expose him. I think it was titled 'A story of two broken mirrors'. The guy who opened it has deactivated so it will be had to dig it up, but will try to get it.

These Satanists in disguise come up here to cause lazy Christians to quit.

When Jesusjnr came in here, he bonded very quickly with Hard.mirror. He sang his praise and called us who were against hard.mirror Satanists.

He was practically adulating the guy.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
May God have mercy and help us. I used to see Jnr. As an over zealous Christian writer trying to get somewhere, who needs encouragement. But he says he does not need more encounters. In Your earlier post you even said you and him are friends, but he replied you are an enemy, and gave a link. Do you know I visited that link, spent time checking, i even ''liked'' some of his msgs, yet saw absolutely nothing bad from you, except arguments from you and him. Honestly if I should compare myself to you Anas09 when it comes to arguments online, I would say You are even cool, cuz if you visit other sections, you may see me bashing people who step on my toes, an attitude I will definitely stop soonest by God's grace.How can he see you as an enemy over mere arguments? Except he mistakenly dropped the wrong link anyway. You guys could help help him delete the messages about apostle Paul, it's not necessary at all, he can modify it, then you guys help wipe it off.
Pls let me not say more. I ve already broken my word to EnthronedbyGod.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Mariangeles(f): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
One of the monikers here sent me an email some weeks ago, and asked me to caution someone else, I told her I won't do that, cos the person was under the influence of seducing spirits. This was long before things got to this level.

I told her I've been praying for the person to be restored and she accepted what I said.

I don't talk anyhow, by the grace of God, I've come to realise that wisdom is the most important thing any Christian needs.

The Pharisees, came to Jesus asking Him, by which power He operated through, instead of giving them an answer, he replied them with a question about John the Baptist and they left in shame.
This is so true because in God given wisdom lies everything you'll ever need .
Most times, we forget to pray for that .

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.