Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (212996 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
I don't know what you mean by "that exact thing" but you can deduce exactly what Job did from this saying of God, who put the hedge, to Satan, who couldn't dare try to cross it without God's permission:

Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Job 1:8 (KJV)

Now I believe that this is no different to several men who have walked with God at the highest level of faith, but what this story of Job did was give us a rare inside view of what actually transpires in heaven between God and Satan whenever a descendant of sinful Adam, against all odds of his own free will chooses to live an upright and perfect life in the fear of God.

For as crazy as it may sound, that rarely happens, considering how inclined humans are to evil and disobedience. So whenever it happens it's usually a big deal.

Therefore you can see what it meant to God for such an occasion gave Him a rare opportunity to have something to proud of before Satan.

Hence the hedge, for God would protect such a person with everything at His disposal, and unless God permits it anyone who tries to touch such a person would be doing so to their own peril, for even Satan is not that foolish as you can see on that occasion.

And I actually believe that Satan is only as powerful as our disobedience of God's Word makes him, for this can be drawn from the beginning, for Satan had no power over man or the woman until they disobeyed God's Word, so if they had obeyed God Word Satan's powers would have been powerless in their case.

So it wasn't a coincidence that the person that was able to overpower Satan was someone perfect with no sin or disobedience found in Him, and that it was only by God's permission that His life was touched.

And I believe the more we are like Him in obedience of God's Word and perfection, the more we would be likewise.

Hmm..... I'm quite concerned that your first two instances of what you perceive as ordinances and principles of the world have to do with money, because you have to "beware of covetousness" as Jesus would say and such things that could choke the Word of God in your life.

Having said that, I believe that righteousness as it applies in the saying "righteousness exalts a nation" is a principle that's also applies to the world. For the definition of righteousness to me is not the imaginary righteousness in some church doctrines where it is posited as a belief even though there are no works to back it up, but in practical terms and real works as in "love your neighbor as yourself".

For such righteousness would make someone not to steal, kill, cheat, etc., with respect to his neighbor, so it's the culminating result of that in a nation that would lead to it being exalted.

So you can observe how some nations who don't even acknowledge God as a nation are being exalted by such righteousness, while a nation as Nigeria where churches are just about everywhere you go, despite being blessed with so much natural resources, is yet one of the most backward and reproached nations on Earth, for the lack of such righteousness which exalts a nation.

So deeds of righteousness works for any nation or peoples on the face of the Earth, and God has shown Himself overtime to love such righteousness I must add.

God bless.
Wow! God bless you sir. You really got that " righteousness exalts a nation" analysis. May your wisdom in God increase the more in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Stop being so scared of the unknown and start being more scared of never knowing. The best thing is not to ignore, but to inquire, ask questions, ask for information from someone. Even if you know a thousand things, ask the one person, who knows the one thing you don't know about

I'll give account for every word I've typed, for every word that proceeds from me and so will each one of yall

Ignored

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Stop being so scared of the unknown and start being more scared of never knowing. The best thing is not to ignore, but to inquire, ask questions, ask for information from someone. Even if you know a thousand things, ask the one person, who knows the one thing you don't know about

I'll give account for every word I've typed, for every word that proceeds from me and so will each one of yall

michaelkaroh:
This seems to be the favorite line of you new agers.....
Who you calling a new agers huh?

michaelkaroh:
.....You can go with your knowledge, we don't want it
"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet."
- Matthew 10:14

michaelkaroh:
The only source we seek information from is the word of God as it is the only absolute truth.
... and that is what you'll get

michaelkaroh:
evil communication corrupts good manners. You have no knowledge that is of interest to us Gal 1:8
A candle loses nothing by getting lighted by another candle

michaelkaroh:
your "knowledge" will not save you, only the truth will
"7Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.
8To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by the same Spirit,
9to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit,
10to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in various tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues.
11All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, who apportions them to each one as He determines.
"
- 1 Corinthians 12:7-10
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
michaelkaroh:

In all, one thing is certain, the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church.
Never

6 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Pesin wey no one dey chase am, we dey run helter skelter jaapa all over the place

Mister Johnny come lately, who hasnt read the memo. If you want to hide information ffrom this guy, just put it in a post. He has trouble challenges with reading posts.

Whats with this one commanding EnthronedbyGod to stop responding to anyone, as if EnthronedbyGod hasnt got his/her own mind to make by himself/herself.
SMH. Pesin wey they run scaredy cat, sweating like a pig in sweater, when no one dey chase am. What a pififul sight to behold

"It is a forgivable mistake to think I participate in theological argument.
I dont do arguments, and I dont intend to start doing arguments with you
"
- Re: Interceding in Tongues by oyeludef(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2018

"I dont do arguments
I've already said
, if you feel its splitting hairs, we can put on okra soup and jettison this ewedu.
What more do you what?
Please, spare me, sly innuendoes.
"
- Re: The Problem With Moderate Atheists by MuttleyLaff: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2018

"Buda.atum. I dont do arguments. LOL.
I am sure you know why I dont do arguments
"
- Re: Mary Is Not The Mother Of God by MuttleyLaff: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2018

"We've been doing this lane before
because you quite well, know that I dont do arguments
Ruth.
"
- Re: Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2018

"Suit yourself.
You know me by now, that I don't and never do arguments. I have all along being presenting bare incontrovertible facts, asked easy, simple and straightforward questions which all those I ask like them jesusjn.r, elated.177, shepherd.00 etcetera just duck, ignore and/or avoid answering them.

I owe only TV0.1 the response anyway, as it is only him who had the huge swinging balls and temerity to want to stand toe to toe with me and also engage in an arm wrestle. I see him as one who wouldn't dodge questions asked him and so would sincerely be a good sport.
"
- Homosexuality, the greatest joy of Satan and the demons. by MuttleyLaff: 2:20pm On May 30

"Number 1, I dont do argument and there is a very good reason for that, to me
Number 2, unlike you, I dont have a truculent bone in my body
Number 3, truth needs no argument
"
- Re: Why Did The God Tell Abraham To Sacrifice His Child by MuttleyLaff: 9:20am On Feb 01

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ"
- 2 Corinthians 10:5

"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."

"Overthrowing arguments, and every high thing lifting itself up against the knowledge of God, and taking captive every thought into the obedience of Christ"

You dont like argument(s), whereas, as you can see from the above quotations, I have proof of, not into doing arguments. What I do, is have meaningful and healthy discussions and then, when necessary, enforce 2 Corinthians 10:5, on to destroy, demolish and/or overthrow arguments with. Yes! I do a pick from any of the three above translations, to neutralise ungodly opinions with facts, destroy or obliterate lies from the pit of hell with real truth(s)

Get your Verbosity to your demonic thread. No one is interested in your perversion here. the

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anas09:
Ignored

MuttleyLaff:
You type veiled comments and subliminal messages, yet you expect me to pretend not seeing and reading them, hmm? To suck them up and not respond back erhn?
Just keep the ignore mode that way. Dont indirectly type comments about the MuttleyLaff moniker ID. Stop making the MuttleyLaff moniker ID the subject of your much petty and local gossip. Dont reply to any comments made by the MuttleyLaff moniker ID and dont again be making indirect comments referring to what the MuttleyLaff moniker ID has done in the past, present or the future. Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Just keep the ignore mode that way. Dont indirectly type comments about the MuttleyLaff moniker ID. Stop making the MuttleyLaff moniker ID the subject of your much petty and local gossip. Dont reply to any comments made by the MuttleyLaff moniker ID and dont again be making indirect comments referring to what the MuttleyLaff moniker ID has done in the past, present or the future. Thanks but no thanks.
Ignored again.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by madprophet(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chai...

All is well...
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anas09:
Ignored again.
If you are idle in Christ's work, you are active in the devil's work. Keep on thumping "ignored" in a continuous way even after the moG's stern warning to you, OK.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
If you are idle in Christ's work, you are active in the devil's work. Keep on thumping "ignored" in a continuous way even after the moG's stern warning to you, OK.
Ignored

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
And Jesusjnr has done it again. He feels sorry for the Holy Spirit because He is frustrated.

https://www.nairaland.com/5326450/frustration-holy-spirit

And this is the only true Christian o.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anas09:
Ignored
Stop being "onye iberibe" or just "sin nga pụọ" my friend
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Ginalex(f): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Shepherd00:
And Jesusjnr has done it again. He feels sorry for the Holy Spirit because He is frustrated.

Can we do well not to derail this thread again ?? Op already said he doesn't want to talk about that matter again... At least not on this thread. Can we just focus on the op please?? Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Stop being "onye iberibe" or just "sin nga pụọ" my friend
Ignored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anas09:
Ignored.
I love being ignored. It makes me feel so special. People often ignore what's valuable because they cant afford them. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness and spread with big mouths. Her mask slipped and fell off, then suddenly she started to ignore me. Good advice, is always certain to be ignored, but that's no excuse to stop giving it
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I love being ignored. It makes me feel so special. People often ignore what's valuable because they cant afford them. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness and spread with big mouths. Her mask slipped and fell off, then suddenly she started to ignore me. Good advice, is always certain to be ignored, but that's no excuse to stop giving it
Didn't read. Ignored again.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rogersmith(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Thank God for the baptism of the the Holy Spirit. my brother EnthronedbyGod sent me prayer points . In less than 30 minutes I was on fire praying in tongues. God is wonderful. An amazing experience that Christian need to have.
EnthronedbyGod you’re God sent. God bless your ministry.

15 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Sibrah: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Nope, the problem, goes way way back and long away from Matthew 9 and Mark 2. EnthronedbyGod, I know you're itching to know the scriptural verse that attests to this, but maybe pride might get the better of you from asking

You dont like arguments, but I just dont do arguments. Anyway, as I previously have said, I know you're itching to know the scriptural verse that attests and confirms that the problem started way, way way back from Matthew 9 and Mark 2, but maybe pride might get the better of you from asking
You claimed such scriptures exist then go ahead to say pride won't let him ask of them. You are the one to back up your claims that such exist. Did OP ask you to provide reference of where the pharisee were confronting Jesus after making his own claims? No. He provided the references.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Sibrah: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lol
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sibrah:

You claimed such scriptures exist then go ahead to say pride won't let him ask of them. You are the one to back up your claims that such exist. Did OP ask you to provide reference of where the pharisee were confronting Jesus after making his own claims? No. He provided the references.
Pls do not indulge him.
Just ignore the homosexualist.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anas09:
Didn't read. Ignored again.
If it makes you cheerful, be deceiving yourself there
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sibrah:
Nwanne, please dont take panadol for another person's headache nau. The other nwanne, just dropped blankets with Matthew 9 and Mark 2, without exactly specifying what verse(s) he is hinging his claim with that Jesus' first problem with the Pharisees was in Matthew 9 and Mark 2, You would have noticed that I didnt mind that, as I let that slide without holding it against him, but it seems you've self appointed yourself to be the mouthpiece for OP
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anas09:
Pls do not indulge him.
Just ignore the homosexualist.
What did you just say the MuttleyLaff moniker ID is, hmm?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
What did you just say the MuttleyLaff moniker ID is, hmm?
It's not the moniker or ID, It's the human being using the ID. You are a Homosexualist.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anas09:
It's not the moniker or ID, It's the human being using the ID.
You are a Homosexualist.
[img]https://s3/images/MuttleyManicalHilarious.gif[/img]
Smh, smh, smh
and to think I've put you on a higher pedestal than that
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/MuttleyManicalHilarious.gif[/img]
Smh, smh, smh
and to think I've put you on a higher pedestal than that
You lost me along time ago. I dont make friends with homosexuals. Ewwww.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anas09:
You lost me along time ago. I dont make friends with homosexuals. Ewwww.
Let me ask you a question. Do you also call an animal rights activitist an animal, hmm?
I am not saying more than asking that one and only question, because as you already know, I have been relieved of that work and no more have the liberty to talk about that subject or make comments on the matter
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Liquidwords:

I am forced to comment because of the responses. The Jnr individual has never displayed a Spirit of Meekness, Love and Openness.

The very first day I saw his posts I knew within me he was bound by Deceiving and Seducing spirits. His is a classic case. There are worse cases I have seen the are operations of the spirit of religion. The spirit that "preaches" Christ and "acts" like it but is actually of the devil.

No serious Christian who has the Holy Spirit living within them will see Jnr's posts and say he is a Christian. Not every spirit that shouts Jesus is of God. The guy's posts are so crazy it is a wonder anybody pays attention to them.

Paul teaches us to shun and separate from people like these. Because thy harm the faith of others and divide the body of Christ.

You only took one part of Paul's epistles.
Paul actually said you should try to admonish such person more than once , before rejecting

1st Timothy 6: 3-5 ( If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself)

Titus 3: 9- 10-( But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject)

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Rogersmith:
Thank God for the baptism of the the Holy Spirit. my brother EnthronedbyGod sent me prayer points . In less than 30 minutes I was on fire praying in tongues. God is wonderful. An amazing experience that Christian need to have.
EnthronedbyGod you’re God sent. God bless your ministry.

Wow. I'm super excited for you.
I was thinking about you this afternoon, cos I was expecting an email from you, telling me you had prayed as led, and when I didn't hear from you, I became worried, but I instantly got a ministration in my spirit that you had been baptised in the Holy Ghost.

I thank God for you,but please give Him the glory, cos He alone deserves it.
Expecting more testimonies from you.
He that started the good work in your life will finish it.
It's okay sharing your testimony here, at least you've boosted someone elses faith, but remember the glory belongs to God alone and He wouldn't share it with me nor with anyone.

Iron sharpens iron

A big AMEN to your prayers and God bless you too and make you a living furnace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Please stop addressing that person as Jesus jrn...that is blasphemy. It's obvious he doesn't know the meaning of jrn as it relates to names or maybe he did it on purpose. A "junior" is the younger version of "the original". So his choice of the name is inspired of the spirit of pride that dwells in him as he, by that name alone has exalted himself to be like God(Jesus). The only Jesus junior I know is the comforter.

I don't agree with this statement.
The scriptures say in Colossians that He is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

If He is the head and the first born from the dead, that means we are His body and also His brethren.
The head cannot bear John while the body bears Mark. The will of God is to make Christians another version of Jesus on the earth.
The Bible also says we are His bride, when a woman marries she takes up her hubby's name.
It's not blasphemy, I'm not defending Him, but I stand for the truth, regardless of who it is.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Sibrah: 2:20am On Jul 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Nwanne, please dont take panadol for another person's headache nau. The other nwanne, just dropped blankets with Matthew 9 and Mark 2, without exactly specifying what verse(s) he is hinging his claim with that Jesus' first problem with the Pharisees was in Matthew 9 and Mark 2, You would have noticed that I didnt mind that, as I let that slide without holding it against him, but it seems you've self appointed yourself to be the mouthpiece for OP
Instead of doing the needful see where you are spinner ng it towards again. And you are Satan's mouthpiece or what exactly for you to participate in this? Guy back up you claims abeg or keep silent.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 4:24am On Jul 29, 2019
Sibrah:
Instead of doing the needful see where you are spinner ng it towards again. And you are Satan's mouthpiece or what exactly for you to participate in this? Guy back up you claims abeg or keep silent.

MuttleyLaff:
2/ Why was Jesus always in direct confrontation with the Pharisees, the Scribes, teachers of law, Sadducees etcetera, erhn? Attacking them left right and centre, top to bottom, hmm?

EnthronedbyGod:
2- Jesus was never in confrontation with the Pharisees, they were the ones confronting Him and He always came out victorious , cos He is the wisdom of God

MuttleyLaff:
Are you sure, Jesus never confronted the Pharisees, hmm?

EnthronedbyGod:
His first problem with the Pharisees was in Matthew 9 and Mark 2.
First they accused Him of eating with publicans and sinners, secondly they said He casts out devil's through beelzebub.

They made their position known by their first impression.

I don't like arguments, any one reading this can check up the scriptures and confirm

MuttleyLaff:
Nope, the problem, goes way way back and long away from Matthew 9 and Mark 2. EnthronedbyGod, I know you're itching to know the scriptural verse that attests to this, but maybe pride might get the better of you from asking

You dont like arguments, but I just dont do arguments. Anyway, as I previously have said, I know you're itching to know the scriptural verse that attests and confirms that the problem started way, way way back from Matthew 9 and Mark 2, but maybe pride might get the better of you from asking
OP shifted from "Jesus was never in confrontation with the Pharisees" and changed position to "His first problem with the Pharisees was in Matthew 9 and Mark 2". Now OP doesnt need a gofer to speak for him/her or represent him/her, neither do I intend to continue engaging with a third party or alter ego ID

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.