Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (213086 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Okay my dear, sorry.
Anas09:

Pls let me not say more. I ve already broken my word to EnthronedbyGod.

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I don't just say anything, before I come out to say things openly, I must have exhausted all options.

I was praying one day for someone and I had a revelation of Jesus dying on the cross and I know the pain and agony I saw on his face.

It wasn't easy, but He did it for us.
The easiest way to save and restore people is through love and not by attacks.
That's why satanic agents are into much philanthropy, to deceive people that they love them, only to end up destroying them.

The most important commandments is thou shall love.......................and thy neighbour as ourselves. However love doesn't necessarily mean friendship or relationship.
1/ Why didnt Jesus then try to save and restore the Pharisees, the Scribes, teachers of law, Sadducees etcetera through love and not incessant attacks, hmm?
2/ Why was Jesus always in direct confrontation with the Pharisees, the Scribes, teachers of law, Sadducees etcetera, erhn? Attacking them left right and centre, top to bottom, hmm?
3/ Jesus outrightly gave carrots, He never dangled carrots, like as some do, in front of donkeys (i.e fake philanthropy) or did He now, hmm?
4/ On point that, love doesn't necessarily mean friendship or relationship because love comes first before any emergence of friendship or relationship. Case in point, the Samaritan who out of love and/or compassion helped the traveller, stripped of clothing, beaten, and left half dead by robbers. Traditionally, the Samaritans are hated by the people this traveller is from but he helped him out of love and compassion. Some deserve the love and compassion, so dont, and they dont because they are privilege ones, who should know better but dont
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jesus didn't come for the righteous, He came for the sinners.

He gave a parable about a lost sheep and how the shepherd left all to save just that one sheep that was lost.

The son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Paul died daily trying to save people.

I've been beaten, chained with iron, stripped to my boxers on more than 10 occasions, spat on, ridiculed , heavily persecuted, falsely accused e.t.c ,for the gospel of Christ, I've even been offered sex on a platter of gold, not once nor twice,but I rarely speak about such things, cos it actually made me a better Christian.

The statement I just made isn't an exaggeration, but the plain truth and God is my witness, cos it was His grace that saw me through.

My mission here isn't to get fans, but to save souls.

God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Mariangeles(f): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
1/ Why didnt Jesus then try to save and restore the Pharisees, the Scribes, teachers of law, Sadducees etcetera through love and not incessant attacks, hmm?
2/ Why was Jesus always in direct confrontation with the Pharisees, the Scribes, teachers of law, Sadducees etcetera, erhn? Attacking them left right and centre, top to bottom, hmm?
3/ Jesus outrightly gave carrots, He never dangled carrots, like as some do, in front of donkeys (i.e fake philanthropy) or did He now, hmm?
4/ On point that, love doesn't necessarily mean friendship or relationship because love comes first before any emergence of friendship or relationship. Case in point, the Samaritan who out of love and/or compassion helped the traveller, stripped of clothing, beaten, and left half dead by robbers
Jesus Christ taught freely and openly, that whoever was willing might be saved .
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Jesus Christ taught freely and openly, that whoever was willing might be saved .
You are dancing round the four questions. The questions still stands why was Jesus not only, continually attacking them but even laid seven curses on their head too, hmm? Why do you guys like oversimplifying what doesnt need oversimplifying hmm? What is difficult in saying things just the way there are. Why mincing words, that dont require mincing up, hmm?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Mariangeles(f): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are dancing round the four questions. The questions still stands why was Jesus not only continually attacking them but even laid seven curses on their head too, hmm? Why do you guys like oversimplifying what doesnt need oversimplifying hmm? What is difficult in saying things just the way there are. Why mincing words, that dont require mincing up, hmm?
What is the motive behind your questions ?

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
4/ On point that, love doesn't necessarily mean friendship or relationship because love comes first before any emergence of friendship or relationship. Case in point, the Samaritan who out of love and/or compassion helped the traveller, stripped of clothing, beaten, and left half dead by robbers. Traditionally, the Samaritans are hated by the people this traveller is from but he helped him out of love and compassion. Some deserve the love and compassion, so dont, and they dont because they are privilege ones, who should know better but dont

1- The Pharisees and scribes never claimed to be His followers, they already made their position known to Him from the onset as a lot of Satanist do here, though He still saved some , cos the scriptures attest to that, after all Paul was a Pharisees, who was saved by Jesus Himself.

2- Jesus was never in confrontation with the Pharisees, they were the ones confronting Him and He always came out victorious , cos He is the wisdom of God

3- Don't understand the 3rd.

7 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Jesus didn't come for the righteous, He came for the sinners.

He gave a parable about a lost sheep and how the shepherd left all to save just that one sheep that was lost.

The son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Paul died daily trying to save people.

I've been beaten, chained with iron, stripped to my boxers on more than 10 occasions, spat on, ridiculed , heavily persecuted, falsely accused e.t.c, for the gospel of Christ, I've even been offered sex on a platter of gold, not once nor twice, but I rarely speak about such things, cos it actually made me a better Christian.

The statement I just made isn't an exaggeration, but the plain truth and God is my witness, cos it was His grace that saw me through.

My mission here isn't to get fans, but to save souls.

God bless.
"Of course, having sex has become overrated since it isnt anymore done properly. Being promiscuous and/or unprincipled in sexual matters is not a virtue, neither is feeling or revealing an overt sexual interest or desire for anyone, on in here or elsewhere, other than your life long partner or yourself"
- Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MuttleyLaff: 7:03am On May 15

"What is this your fixation and obsession with sex about sef gangan? Dont you know that sex is overrated ni? "
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 4:59am On Jun 12

"... everything you see or experience on earth, is just a shadow, as in, are copies of real things in heaven. What we will enjoy and experience in heaven will surpass sex and be better than all this overrated sex,"
- Religion / Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MuttleyLaff: 9:52am On Jun 16
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
1- The Pharisees and scribes never claimed to be His followers, they already made their position known to Him from the onset as a lot of Satanist do here, though He still saved some , cos the scriptures attest to that, after all Paul was a Pharisees, who was saved by Jesus Himself.
... and what exactly was their position that they made, if I may ask you, hmm?

EnthronedbyGod:
2- Jesus was never in confrontation with the Pharisees, they were the ones confronting Him and He always came out victorious , cos He is the wisdom of God
Are you sure, Jesus never confronted the Pharisees, hmm?

EnthronedbyGod:
3- Don't understand the 3rd.
Except with Jesus, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Fact is, although not advisable or recommended, but he who, at all, wants to dine with the devil, ought to do so, with a long spoon, when eating with the devil
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
What is the motive behind your questions ?

EnthronedbyGod:
... The easiest way to save and restore people is through love and not by attacks.
That's why satanic agents are into much philanthropy, to deceive people that they love them, only to end up destroying them.

The most important commandments is thou shall love.......................and thy neighbour as ourselves. However love doesn't necessarily mean friendship or relationship.
Are the questions scary ni? Are the questions intimidating ni? Are the questions too hard or difficult to answer ni? Are the the questions impossible to answer ni? Are the questions too complex to answer ni?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

He rebuked them openly because they knew the truth but rejected it, every time they went to him with questions, it was actually to find occasion to accuse Him. He didn't rebuke Nicodemus the Pharisee who was zealous to see him and learn the truth.
It's all about the intention of the heart. The Good doctor does not tear down the sick but upholds them with His free spirit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OCTAVO: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
I respect the grace of GOD upon your life sir. @OP
I'm not saying this to be in your good books. I won't say much. Your type is rare. GOD bless you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bayodaniel: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
The truth is the guy has been taken captive,as he was seeking the things of God, by a spirit that is not of God and he is cooperating with the spirit.The spirit has built a stronghold in his mind(whatever anyone says cant get to him). The spirit(spirit of pride) will be telling him that he is more spiritual than ppl opposing him which is why they cant understand him.You can only pray for him that the Spirit of God in him will help him,for only the spirit inside can convince him.He lives in his own world now,no wonder op said he needs a divine encounter.Pple shouldn't seek spiritual things without the word of God cos many enter into error by so doing.

Liquidwords:

I have followed this thread quietly. I have looked through your posts and your words. It is very likely you were born again at some point in your life. But I don't know what you are "walking" with right now, but it is 150% definitely NOT the Spirit of God. If I were to speak with discernment I would say you have fallen under the power of Deceiving Spirits, Seducing Spirits coupled with the very evident spirit of pride.

You have fallen into Heresy and False teaching. You preach "another gospel" and you clearly have lost touch with the Bible and the heart of Christianity.

You actually have everything needed to become a false messiah and a personality cult. The powers at work in you have covered your spiritual eyes with a "god complex" and young man, you are surely heading for perdition if you stay on this path. I know you can't accept these words because it is even in your power anymore to do so.

I willing to bet that you have never seen any vision of Jesus. Whatever it is you saw it wasn't The Lord Jesus Christ who gave himself for us. There are many false spirits in the world with strange voices and you are in their hold.

I am willing to bet you have never had an encounter with God. A man may preach for 50 years and never encounter God. From Genesis to Revelation every single soul who did great things for God did it on the wings of an encounter. No Christian outgrows spiritual encounter. Whatever "Level of Walk with the spirit" you have is a BIG figment of your imagination.

You have clearly never been caught up in heavenly visions, you don't know the voice of the Holy Spirit, you have never even healed someone with a headache.

You are in bondage. But you can't see it. The OP of this thread @EnthronedbyGod knows this that's why he won't bother engaging you. Only the power of prayer will deliver you. And it is act of love to pray for the deliverance of a brother. That's what I think the OP is doing.

I know I know all this is rubbish and nonsense to you. I understand that you can't accept. But, hey, I just thought to throw it in still free of charge so when you are finally delivered you will come here one day and say "Mein Gott! Was I this far gone?" And guess what, you are young man.

You know all those "Jesus of Oyingbo" and "Jesus of Ikot Ekpene" yea those guys, you are following their foot steps. You know where they are now?

I know you will come up with a lengthy response to defend the sinking sand you are stuck in. You can't help yourself. But, maybe you will try and "unlook" and say "God bless you" just to look righteous. That doesn't help your case.

If you are still in there, and you have any will power left, turn back NOW to God. Where you are walking to, your feet will soon fall out from under you.

I truly hope God helps you.

Cheerio

P.S: your use of the word "For" is hard on the eyes and awkward. For I know that this is not very in sync with grammar. Sorry, I am doing it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Of course, having sex has become overrated since it isnt anymore done properly. Being promiscuous and/or unprincipled in sexual matters is not a virtue, neither is feeling or revealing an overt sexual interest or desire for anyone, on in here or elsewhere, other than your life long partner or yourself"
- Re: Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. by MuttleyLaff: 7:03am On May 15

"What is this your fixation and obsession with sex about sef gangan? Dont you know that sex is overrated ni? "
- Re: Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union by MuttleyLaff: 4:59am On Jun 12

"... everything you see or experience on earth, is just a shadow, as in, are copies of real things in heaven. What we will enjoy and experience in heaven will surpass sex and be better than all this overrated sex,"
- Religion / Re: There Will Be Sex In Heaven! by MuttleyLaff: 9:52am On Jun 16
Here we go again.
Watch it guys, he will soon turn this thread to a homosexuality thread.
Oh God.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Except with Jesus, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Fact is, although not advisable or recommended, but he who, at all, wants to dine with the devil, ought to do so, with a long spoon, when eating with the devil

His first problem with the Pharisees was in Matthew 9 and Mark 2.
First they accused Him of eating with publicans and sinners, secondly they said He casts out devil's through beelzebub.

They made their position known by their first impression.

I don't like arguments, any one reading this can check up the scriptures and confirm

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Guys, pls do well to ignore MuttleyLaff. Before long he will be all over here preaching homosexuality. Pls cast him back to hell where he belongs.

Stop responding to him EnthronedbyGod.

9 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Here we go again.
Oh God.
He is on a futile task. He even went on to quote his demonic threads. He is busy rejoicing thinking he has asked "hard to answer" questions. Demonic "teachers" full this nairaland sha.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Shepherd00:
Guys, pls do well to ignore MuttleyLaff. Before long he will be all over here preaching homosexuality. Pls cast him back to hell where he belongs.

Stop responding to him EnthronedbyGod.

As I said I'm not foolish��.
If you watch my last statement i said, I don't like arguments.

The response wasn't actually only for him, but for others, so that they don't get misled.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Liquidwords: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
bayodaniel:
The truth is the guy has been taken captive,as he was seeking the things of God, by a spirit that is not of God and he is cooperating with the spirit.The spirit has built a stronghold in his mind(whatever anyone says cant get to him). The spirit(spirit of pride) will be telling him that he is more spiritual than ppl opposing him which is why they cant understand him.You can only pray for him that the Spirit of God in him will help him,for only the spirit inside can convince him.He lives in his own world now,no wonder op said he needs a divine encounter.Pple shouldn't seek spiritual things without the word of God cos many enter into error by so doing.

I am forced to comment because of the responses. The Jnr individual has never displayed a Spirit of Meekness, Love and Openness.

The very first day I saw his posts I knew within me he was bound by Deceiving and Seducing spirits. His is a classic case. There are worse cases I have seen the are operations of the spirit of religion. The spirit that "preaches" Christ and "acts" like it but is actually of the devil.

No serious Christian who has the Holy Spirit living within them will see Jnr's posts and say he is a Christian. Not every spirit that shouts Jesus is of God. The guy's posts are so crazy it is a wonder anybody pays attention to them.

Paul teaches us to shun and separate from people like these. Because thy harm the faith of others and divide the body of Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bayodaniel: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2019
The truth is he might really love God.I think he opened himself up in his quest to know God.Now he is being entertained by lying and deceiving spirit.If he was ignorantly deceived,the Lord will help him but if he continue,knowingly, to cooperate with the spirit,he is on his own.He will bear the consequence.

Liquidwords:

I am forced to comment because of the responses. The Jnr individual has never displayed a Spirit of Meekness, Love and Openness.

The very first day I saw his posts I knew within me he was bound by Deceiving and Seducing spirits. His is a classic case. There are worse cases I have seen the are operations of the spirit of religion. The spirit that "preaches" Christ and "acts" like it but is actually of the devil.

No serious Christian who has the Holy Spirit living within them will see Jnr's posts and say he is a Christian. Not every spirit that shouts Jesus is of God. The guy's posts are so crazy it is a wonder anybody pays attention to them.

Paul teaches us to shun and separate from people like these. Because thy harm the faith of others and divide the body of Christ.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Liquidwords:

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2019
michaelkaroh:
He rebuked them openly because they knew the truth but rejected it, every time they went to him with questions, it was actually to find occasion to accuse Him. He didn't rebuke Nicodemus the Pharisee who was zealous to see him and learn the truth.
It's all about the intention of the heart. The Good doctor does not tear down the sick but upholds them with His free spirit.
"... Some deserve the love and compassion, so dont, and they dont because they are privilege ones, who should know better but dont... "
- Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:58pm July 27th 2019

As you can see, you've just confirmed that Jesus rebuked them openly because they knew the truth but rejected it. It wasnt even, a case of every time they went to Him with questions, it was actually to find occasion to accuse Him because it really was a case of trying to entrap Him, with an end resulf aim of causing Him maximum harm. No love was lost between them and Him. They hated Jesus and vice versa. Jesus called them names, sent them messages to their father and home. Jesus even in one seating lambasted them with curses seven times over.

These aren't sick, these are cancer. The Good Doctors doesnt waste time hacking off the cancer, my dear friend
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

EnthronedbyGod:
His first problem with the Pharisees was in Matthew 9 and Mark 2.
First they accused Him of eating with publicans and sinners, secondly they said He casts out devil's through beelzebub.

They made their position known by their first impression.
Nope, the problem, goes way way back and long away from Matthew 9 and Mark 2. EnthronedbyGod, I know you're itching to know the scriptural verse that attests to this, but maybe pride might get the better of you from asking

EnthronedbyGod:
I don't like arguments, any one reading this can check up the scriptures and confirm
You dont like arguments, but I just dont do arguments. Anyway, as I previously have said, I know you're itching to know the scriptural verse that attests and confirms that the problem started way, way way back from Matthew 9 and Mark 2, but maybe pride might get the better of you from asking
Shepherd00:
Here we go again.
Oh God.
Pesin wey no one dey chase am, we dey run helter skelter jaapa all over the place

Shepherd00:
Mister Johnny come lately, who hasnt read the memo. If you want to hide information ffrom this guy, just put it in a post. He has trouble challenges with reading posts.

MuttleyLaff:
Why should I post them? You should know the lies, especially, if you have a working conscience

You're making as if I solicited for people to take sides

You dont need nor require my help. Its the Holy Spirit, you need, who will convict you in regard to sin (i.e. missing the mark about certain set of people) and righteousness and judgment

I dont need support in any campaign. I am just a solitary candlelight

That bridge has long been passed under and besides, I have been until when told otherwise, taken off that assignment

I have no thread. I dont personalise threads as mine

You type veiled comments and subliminal messages, yet you expect me to pretend not seeing and reading them, hmm? To suck them up and not respond back erhn?

If you have evidence(s), please post examples of the alleged taunts and subtile and direct insults I've made at you, hmm?

Most people start showing sign of caring when its too late

MuttleyLaff:
I have until further notice being relieved from that duty and/or assignment. I guess you're happy and can breathe a good sigh of relief that no more "fiam" until further notice, from me anymore, on that subject, erhn? Excuse the "breathe" pun, too tempting not to seize the opportunity not to take advantage of using it considering subject matter has to to do spirit and breath...

Shepherd00:
... Stop responding to him EnthronedbyGod.
Whats with this one commanding EnthronedbyGod to stop responding to anyone, as if EnthronedbyGod hasnt got his/her own mind to make by himself/herself.
SMH. Pesin wey they run scaredy cat, sweating like a pig in sweater, when no one dey chase am. What a pififul sight to behold

EnthronedbyGod:
As I said I'm not foolish��.
If you watch my last statement i said, I don't like arguments.

The response wasn't actually only for him, but for others, so that they don't get misled.
"It is a forgivable mistake to think I participate in theological argument.
I dont do arguments, and I dont intend to start doing arguments with you
"
- Re: Interceding in Tongues by oyeludef(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2018

"I dont do arguments
I've already said
, if you feel its splitting hairs, we can put on okra soup and jettison this ewedu.
What more do you what?
Please, spare me, sly innuendoes.
"
- Re: The Problem With Moderate Atheists by MuttleyLaff: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2018

"Buda.atum. I dont do arguments. LOL.
I am sure you know why I dont do arguments
"
- Re: Mary Is Not The Mother Of God by MuttleyLaff: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2018

"We've been doing this lane before
because you quite well, know that I dont do arguments
Ruth.
"
- Re: Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2018

"Suit yourself.
You know me by now, that I don't and never do arguments. I have all along being presenting bare incontrovertible facts, asked easy, simple and straightforward questions which all those I ask like them jesusjn.r, elated.177, shepherd.00 etcetera just duck, ignore and/or avoid answering them.

I owe only TV0.1 the response anyway, as it is only him who had the huge swinging balls and temerity to want to stand toe to toe with me and also engage in an arm wrestle. I see him as one who wouldn't dodge questions asked him and so would sincerely be a good sport.
"
- Homosexuality, the greatest joy of Satan and the demons. by MuttleyLaff: 2:20pm On May 30

"Number 1, I dont do argument and there is a very good reason for that, to me
Number 2, unlike you, I dont have a truculent bone in my body
Number 3, truth needs no argument
"
- Re: Why Did The God Tell Abraham To Sacrifice His Child by MuttleyLaff: 9:20am On Feb 01

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ"
- 2 Corinthians 10:5

"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."

"Overthrowing arguments, and every high thing lifting itself up against the knowledge of God, and taking captive every thought into the obedience of Christ"

You dont like argument(s), whereas, as you can see from the above quotations, I have proof of, not into doing arguments. What I do, is have meaningful and healthy discussions and then, when necessary, enforce 2 Corinthians 10:5, on to destroy, demolish and/or overthrow arguments with. Yes! I do a pick from any of the three above translations, to neutralise ungodly opinions with facts, destroy or obliterate lies from the pit of hell with real truth(s)
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bellong: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
As for the saying of the OP concerning an encounter with God, I knew it wasn't from God but drawn from his own opinion concerning something he had seen concerning me. So i saw it as very insulting for him to now talk of me having an encounter with God because of an opinion he had concerning my own opinion, as though he were God.

For i disagreed with his opinion concerning T.B Joshua but didn't say that he needed an encounter with God because of that but just made my opinion known, so he should have done same with his opinion even if I don't agree with it. So that was my point concerning the "encounter" with God he talked about, for i don't do such encounters. Moreover i believe there's a point in one's relationship with God that encounters stops and walk commences.

As for Apostle Paul you know what you mean by the level of his walk with God, but I see him as my colleague in the Spirit, for there's nothing he had that I don't have or gave that I've not given, so he's no different from me even though we came at different times. So if he prays that he wants to know God, he knows what he means. I know God but I want to know Him more even to the extent that I am completely in sync with His Ways, Word and Thoughts just as my Master Jesus was. And this is my earnest desire.

Concerning criticism, I do listen to criticisms but I believe that it's my perogative to choose which is right or wrong and not that if I listen but don't follow it because I think they are unfounded or not wise, that means I am not open to criticisms.

The level I walk at spiritually it's very difficult for most to comprehend, for it's just like Peter rebuking Jesus for trying to do the will of God thinking he was right. So that Jesus shut down Peter didn't mean that He didn't listen to criticisms but that for Peter to be able to comprehend what Jesus was doing meant Peter needed to upgrade to the level of the Spirit that Jesus walked at. Hence the saying of Jesus for him "deny himself" etc.

The inspiration behind the jesusjnr moniker is because I rep His Words for if you see my signature and follow most of my comments here you would pretty much always see me pointing people to His Words, for I believe that it ought to be the standard for those of the church.

It's easier said than done but thanks for your effort.

Really appreciate. God bless you.

It is well.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 1:16am On Jul 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
As for the saying of the OP concerning an encounter with God, I knew it wasn't from God but drawn from his own opinion concerning something he had seen concerning me. So i saw it as very insulting for him to now talk of me having an encounter with God because of an opinion he had concerning my own opinion, as though he were God.

For i disagreed with his opinion concerning T.B Joshua but didn't say that he needed an encounter with God because of that but just made my opinion known, so he should have done same with his opinion even if I don't agree with it. So that was my point concerning the "encounter" with God he talked about, for i don't do such encounters. Moreover i believe there's a point in one's relationship with God that encounters stops and walk commences.

As for Apostle Paul you know what you mean by the level of his walk with God, but I see him as my colleague in the Spirit, for there's nothing he had that I don't have or gave that I've not given, so he's no different from me even though we came at different times. So if he prays that he wants to know God, he knows what he means. I know God but I want to know Him more even to the extent that I am completely in sync with His Ways, Word and Thoughts just as my Master Jesus was. And this is my earnest desire.

Concerning criticism, I do listen to criticisms but I believe that it's my perogative to choose which is right or wrong and not that if I listen but don't follow it because I think they are unfounded or not wise, that means I am not open to criticisms.

The level I walk at spiritually it's very difficult for most to comprehend, for it's just like Peter rebuking Jesus for trying to do the will of God thinking he was right. So that Jesus shut down Peter didn't mean that He didn't listen to criticisms but that for Peter to be able to comprehend what Jesus was doing meant Peter needed to upgrade to the level of the Spirit that Jesus walked at. Hence the saying of Jesus for him "deny himself" etc.

The inspiration behind the jesusjnr moniker is because I rep His Words for if you see my signature and follow most of my comments here you would pretty much always see me pointing people to His Words, for I believe that it ought to be the standard for those of the church.

It's easier said than done but thanks for your effort.

Really appreciate. God bless you.

bellong:
It is well.
What exactly in all that is posted there, is it that you typed "it is well" to, hmm?. I am just curious ni, ooo, erhn?
Is it where he is trying to justify with Peter rebuking Jesus for going about to do the will of God, that same Jesus, turned round to castigate the spirit behind Peter ni, hmm? Jesus gave Peter and the spirit infleuencing him a piece of His mind, by saying:"Get thee behind me satan"

Is it him talking about his opinions, hmm? When opinions are useless and meaningless, when in front of or faced with facts erhn. Or when 2 Corinthians 10:5, says, we destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ.

Do you know what we call opinion, to the exclusion of facts? We call it biased opinion.

Dont be taken in, by any shameful crocodile tears or any false show of emotion. Ever heard, the saying "keep your grass cut short, to see the snakes" I'll do just that and keep the snake(s) in my sight
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by bellong: 1:25am On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

What exactly in all that is posted there, is it that you typed "it is well" to, hmm?. I am just curious ni, ooo, erhn?
Is it where he is trying to justify with Peter rebuking Jesus for going about to do the will of God, that same Jesus, turned round to castigate the spirit behind Peter ni, hmm? Jesus gave Peter and the spirit infleuencing him a piece of His mind, by saying:"Get thee behind me satan"

Is it him talking about his opinions, hmm? When opinions are useless and meaningless, when in front of or faced with facts erhn. Or when 2 Corinthians 10:5, says, we destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ.

Do you know what we call opinion, to the exclusion of facts? We call it biased opinion.

Dont be taken in, by any shameful crocodile tears or any false show of emotion. Ever heard, the saying "keep your grass cut short, to see the snakes" I'll do just that and keep the snake(s) in my sight

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 1:32am On Jul 28, 2019
bellong:
It is well with you.
You do understand and know that unless one asks questions, answers will not, just like that ever come or magically ever come. bellong, seriously please consider this because when one close mind, like you do, answers wont come and nothing can be gained

Do you notice bellong, that throughout Eve's encounter with the serpent on that fateful day, not a single question, did Eve ask anyone whilst standing there with the serpent being duped, shafted and bamboozled, hmm?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2019
michaelkaroh:

He is on a futile task. He even went on to quote his demonic threads. He is busy rejoicing thinking he has asked "hard to answer" questions. Demonic "teachers" full this nairaland sha.
My dear, back in the day, he used to be a sound teacher, or so I thought. I so liked his teachings then. Only I noticed he kicked against Evangelical principles like tithing, holy ghost baptism with the evidence of speaking with other tongues. He fiercely criticized Every known Word of Faith Preacher.

He is Daddy Freeze's buddy. All these, I watched silently.
I never knew the guy was gay or, as they call him, a homosexualist.

The best thing to do is ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2019
Anas09:

My dear, back in the day, he used to be a sound teacher, or so I thought. I so liked his teachings then. Only I noticed he kicked against Evangelical principles like tithing, holy ghost baptism with the evidence of speaking with other tongues. He fiercely criticized Every known Word of Faith Preacher.

I never knew the guy was gay or, as they call him, a homosexualist.

In all, one thing is certain, the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church.

4 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Anas09:

I never knew the guy was gay or, as they call him, a homosexualist

Stop being so scared of the unknown and start being more scared of never knowing. The best thing is not to ignore, but to inquire, ask questions, ask for information from someone. Even if you know a thousand things, ask the one person, who knows the one thing you don't know about

I'll give account for every word I've typed, for every word that proceeds from me and so will each one of yall
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Stop being so scared of the unknown and start being more scared of never knowing. This seems to be the favorite line of you new agers.....You can go with your knowledge, we don't want it

The best thing is not to ignore, but to inquire, ask questions, ask for information from someone. The only source we seek information from is the word of God as it is the only absolute truth.

Even if you know a thousand things, ask the one person, who knows the one thing you don't know about

evil communication corrupts good manners. You have no knowledge that is of interest to us gal1:8

I'll give account for every word I've typed, for every word that proceeds from me and so will each one of yall surely you will, and when the time comes, your "knowledge" will not save you, only the truth will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.