Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (211508 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
@Anas09.

Lucifer- ( light bearer, day star, son of the morning).
He was a magnificent being created by God.
He was created perfect by God and extraordinary, adorned with gold and precious stones.
He was above other angels not just in beauty, but in intellect and wisdom and he understood the ways of God.

No human on earth both male and female is half as beautiful as him

He was a chief minister of worship and also an angel of war( which is very rare meaning he had qualities of both a seraph and an anointed cherub)

One of the few angels that dwelt in God's very presence walking upon the stones of fire and beheld God's glory.

He wanted to be worshipped as God and his pride got the better part of him, and he was cast out of heaven like a bolt of lightning, by the archangel Michael and other loyal angels of God.

Ezekiel 28 & Isaiah 14.

He became the god of this world after deceiving Adam successfully.

He is the father of lies and from him everything evil and wickedness emanates.
Okay sir. Thanks foe the clarification.
I wonder why I didn't get this mention.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Raum demon- leader of the principalities rank of the fallen angels.

He is creamy white in colour with scaled skin, a black hole for a mouth, bulging toad-like eyes and arms that end in tentacles.

The tentacles are grey white in colour and tipped with blood red suckers.
A car is named after this creature.
Toyota Raum. Tomorrow they will say science is not satanic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
michaelkaroh:
How do "Jewish" people today look like?, are they not white?
I am sure you do know that Jesus was not an Ashkenazi Jew, just like those presently in modern day Israel.

michaelkaroh:
How can description of His skin tone be metaphoric, I don't understand.
Of course the true semblance of the king is important, his desciples didn't recognize him because he covered their eyes, but they recognized him when he permitted and opened their eyes again, luke 24:30, John 21:4-7
If I should say to you, that the heat today was so hot and unbearable that my skin felt and looked like black hot burning coals. Will you then say my skin is black, if even though I am naturally white skinned, hmm? Of course, with the black hot burning coal, it was used as a metaphor

That is the point that Jesus was unrecognisable, even to those who had known Him intimately for close to four years. It what is called glorified appearance things going on there.

michaelkaroh:
As far as I know from the scriptures, iburus described themselves as black.
Examples:
Job(not iburu though) described himself as black, Job 30:30
The shunemite described herself as black, song of sol. 1:5-6
Jeremiah described the iburus as being black, lamentations 4:8, 5:10
I am pleased you know about Song of Solomon 1:5-6 and that the bride of Jesus Christ, the church is black.

I am sure you are familiar with scabs, what the Yorubas, call "kurunor". OK, cast your memory back to the ordeal Job went through and what was his skin covered all over with, then tell, whether or not you won't be surprised if his turned black.

michaelkaroh:
Skin color/race is very important as it would help identify the sheep from the goat. Skin color/ identity is very important for to properly identify the children. Imagine, if kwame nkrumah was described in history as a pale British man, that would effectively cage the minds of Ghanaians into thinking that a pale man worked for their freedom when he was actually one of their's.

Some belivers think race is not important, but it actually is. If they describe the messiah as anything but black, they are effectively saying he is not a pure blood as only saharans are pure hue-man's today
Skin colour is not necessarily important as you think. The bride of Christ being black, doesn't mean or imply it is made up of a rainbow of other skin tone colours.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:
Seems someone dug up this thread on the book of Enoch showing Jesus quoting from it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1080843/book-enoch-jesus-quoted-it

Very interesting details there.
The only problem I have with the Book of Enoch is its authorship.

Who wrote the Book of Enoch?

The First Five books of the Bible were written by Moses. Even Moses was not there when the events he wrote abt happened. YHWH had to take him back in time to see and write.

Enoch was 6th from Adam. How could he have written that book when the book of Genesis of which his existence was mentioned was written by Moses is retrospect?

I'd be settled and accept it if it's authorship shall be confirmed.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anas09:

The First Five books of the Bible were written by Moses. Even Moses was not there when the events he wrote abt happened. YHWH had to take him back in time to see and write.

Enoch was 6th from Adam. How could he have written that book when the book of Genesis of which his existence was mentioned was written by Moses is retrospect?

Enoch walked with God. How would he not know details of the ancient past?

As for the authorship, check out the origins of the one translated from Ge'ez by the Ethiopian church. It is a canonized scripture there.

Different authors (Jude & Peter) and early church fathers made reference to the book of Enoch.

Compare some things Jesus said vis-a-vis what is written in the Book of Enoch, there's a lot of similarities.

On a side note, what's your take on the Apocrypha?
And also the author of the book of Hebrews?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Yawns... don't get me started on why you'll believe certain things in the Bible, but will disregard other books the Bible made references to.

I can bet, if you grew up with the knowledge that the book of Enoch was one of the canonical books, you'll argue tooth and nail to defend it... But since it's not in the Bible...oh well, it's very easy to disparage and dismiss it as "wild tales"

See how you'll end up justifying Songs of Solomon which is not too different from a Romeo and Juliet story as the word of God, simply because it's a Bible book, but disparage the writings of Enoch since it's not in the Bible...

This is a typical example of how a human's mind is moulded by the decisions and traditions of men before him...rather than letting the Spirit of God to lead them into ALL TRUTH.

By the way, are you all aware that the first version of KJV Bible has more than 66 books?
Check 1611 KJV Bible to confirm this.

Are you all aware that the oldest version of the Bible ( the Ethiopian Bible) has more than 66 books?

Are you also aware that the book of Enoch is highly regarded by the Ethiopian church, one of the first set of countries the gospel bore fruits?
I may have to disagree with you on this. Reason being that, the Book of Enoch is most certainly about the study of demons and their operations. And if I'm mistaken, these are the kind of stuff t
The Lord, warned us to stay away from.

He called them 'The Deep Things of Satan'. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

And pls, if you say this is not 'The Deep Things of Satan', then what are The Deep Things of Satan?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anas09:

So if that is your only problem with this fake news book, then you swallow hook, line and sinker the cóck and bull stories in it then.

The book is written by the person self styling himself as Enoch. It is not different to the Otum series done by our own resident guy here
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anas09:

I may have to disagree with you on this. Reason being that, the Book of Enoch is most certainly about the study of demons and their operations. And if I'm mistaken, these are the kind of stuff t
The Lord, warned us to stay away from.

He called them 'The Deep Things of Satan'. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

And pls, if you say this is not 'The Deep Things of Satan', then what are The Deep Things of Satan?

The book of Enoch is way more about the fallen angels. It also talks about the levels of Heaven, and prophecies on the distant future.

By the way, who called the Book of Enoch the deep things of Satan?

And why would Jude and Peter quote from that same book?

I am also awaiting your views on the Apocrypha, and who authored the book of Hebrews.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
So if that is your only problem with this fake news book, then you swallow hook, line and sinker the cock and bull stories in it then.

The book is written by the person self styling himself as Enoch. It is not different to the Otum series done by our own resident guy here
No, that is actually not the only problem I have with it. Another problem I have with it is (I may be wrong), I see it as veering deep into satan and The Lord warned us against stuff like this.

Why shd we spend time digging into demons, their names and operations, when we shd be talking more abt Jesus?

To me, this is demonology. Again. I may be wrong.

Christians take the Warnings of God lightly, that's why they fall prey to satan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anas09:

No, that is actually not the only problem I have with it. Another problem I have with it is (I may be wrong), I see it as veering deep into satan and The Lord warned us against stuff like this.

Why shd we spend time digging into demons, their names and operations, when we shd be talking more abt Jesus?

Christians take the Warnings of God lightly, that's why they fall prey to satan.

Have you heard of Dr. Rebecca Brown? Could she be wrong for exposing the secrets of satanism and witchcraft in America & Europe?

Have you read her books?

Enoch was a deeply spiritual person, and as such the mysteries he recorded would be tough for one who is not grounded spiritually.

I'll put a breakdown on the book of Enoch shortly.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

The book of Enoch is way more about the fallen angels. It also talks about the levels of Heaven, and prophecies on the distant future.

I am also awaiting your views on the Apocrypha, and who authored the book of Hebrews.
Like I said, I may be wrong. So, pls Let's not fight. Let's discuss and find a common ground.
What will we gain by fighting over this?

And, before we go on to these other books you mentioned, can you pls deal with my concerns, then we'd go further to other concerns, one by one.

No fighting pls.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anas09:

Like I said, I may be wrong. So, pls Let's not fight. Let's discuss and find a common ground.
What will we gain by fighting over this?

And, before we go on to these other books you mentioned, can you pls deal with my concerns, then we'd go further to other concerns, one by one.

No fighting pls.

Not at all bro, we ain't fighting. We're discussing the book of Enoch.

By the way, I am still awaiting your views on the Apocrypha

And who the author of the book of Hebrews is.

Edited: Anas09, the Aramaic version of the book of Enoch was part of the books included in the dead sea scrolls discovered in a cave in Qumran around 1947. The dead sea scrolls was well used by the Essenes sect (a Jewish sect/community in existence when Jesus lived on earth) as a manual/study text and prayer book.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anas09:

I have no further questions. Thank you.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

The rantings of a frustrated homosexual apologist.
Cheers...
I have never known you to loose your cool. What happened?
Pls maintain who you have always been, Calm.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
@Anas09

1 Enoch Chapter 1 - 36: The book of watchers
1 Enoch Chapter 37-71: The book of Parables, also called the Similitude of Enoch
1 Enoch Chapter 72-82: The book of Heavenly Luminaries, also called called the Astronomical Book
1 Enoch Chapter 83-90: The Dream visions, also called the Book of Dreams
1 Enoch Chapter 91-108: The Epistles of Enoch.

This link will also give you more insight/big picture on the origins of the book, and how it was excluded by most Christian canons except of the Ethiopian Othodox Tewahedo Church;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

It's a deep book, but if you're still struggling with arithmetics, don't bother with the further maths yet.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Lol...the thought of that arguing with that guy after the nonsense we both saw on that homosexual thread is amusing.

I'm not angry tho...
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anas09:
Okay sir. Thanks for the clarification. I wonder why I didn't get this mention.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

You know you've rattled someone when they have to resort to personal self attack and name calling like that one or Satanist etcetera.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You know you've rattled someone when they have to resort to personal self attack and name calling like that one or Satanist etcetera

Rattled? Seriously?

if anything, I'm amused you are asking for a debate, after your rope-a-dope, evasive tactics of justifying homosexuality with zero scriptural evidence.

A debate with you is a total waste of time. Never request that from me after that show of shame on that thread.

I'm patiently awaiting plenty grammar, GIFs and phonetics from your end in reply
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Brotherly, you're not talking to someone who doesn't know about this Book, I have the PDF version and I have read it.

The part that interests me most is the part that says, he came back to earth to write these things to let us know.

And, I asked this question, 'A what point in History did he come back?

OkCornel:

I didn't say anyone did. I only asked a question. Isn't this what the Lord called the deep things of satan?

And, I went further to ask, if it's not, then, what are the deep things of Satan Jesus warned against?

OkCornel:

Sir, I'm asking questions, you leave my questions and are asking yours. One thing at the time nau.

When i read that book, I found very relevant info, but I have my concerns which I need clarifying. If you can.

OkCornel:

To begin with, this is not how a conversation shd be. I don't ask a question but instead answering me, you in turn throw some questions back at me.

The book of Hebrew was written by Apostle Paul, For he was the only one who wrote any book in prison.

Before we treat this, let's treat the other first.

Shalom.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:
Rattled? Seriously?

if anything, I'm amused you are asking for a debate, after your rope-a-dope, evasive tactics of justifying homosexuality who zero scriptural evidence.

A debate with you is a total waste of time. Never request that from me after that show of shame on that thread.

I'm patiently awaiting grammar, gifs and phonetics from your end in reply
I am not surprised you're as usual talking from your arse. I don't blame alBHAGDADI, for the favourite name he calls you because only a person that fits that name will be romantising with this fake news arsed book of Enoch

I would have exposed your puny weak arse, but you couldn't grow some, couldn't grow a pair big enough for you to open a thread to defend this fake news fantasy on steroids demonic book, to mention and invite me to it so I can tear you to shreds with your arse hanging out in the air.

I would have given you the dire education you obviously lack, on why and how Jude and Peter mentioned Enoch and made reference to section of that accursed book.

You are nothing but a sucker, you have itching ears, and that's part of why you fell for this Enoch book scam
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Brotherly, you're not talking to someone who doesn't know about this Book, I have the PDF version and I have read it.

The part that interests me most is the part that says, he came back to earth to write these things to let us know.

I didn't say anyone did. I only asked a question. Isn't this what the Lord called the deep things of satan?

And, I went further to ask, if it's not, then, what are the deep things of Satan Jesus warned against?

Sir, I'm asking questions, you leave my questions and are asking yours. One thing at the time nau.

When i read that book, I found very relevant info, but I have my concerns which I need clarifying. If you can.

To begin with, this is not how a conversation shd be. I don't ask a question but instead answering me, you in turn throw some questions back at me.

The book of Hebrew was written by Apostle Paul, For he was the only one who wrote any book in prison.

Shalom.

is Anas09 also you? I thought I was discussing with someone else tbh...

I'll reply your post
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am not surprised you're as usual talking from your arse. I don't blame alBHAGDADI, for the favourite name he calls you because only a person that fits that name will be romantising with this fake news arsed book of Enoch

I would have exposed your puny weak arse, but you couldn't grow some, couldn't grow a pair big enough for you to open a thread to defend this fake news fantasy on steroids demonic book, to mention and invite me to it so I can tear you to shreds with your arse hanging out in the air.

I would have given you the dire education you obviously lack, on why and how Jude and Peter mentioned Enoch and made reference to section of that accursed book.

You are nothing but a sucker, you have itching ears, and that's part of why you fell for this Enoch book scam

Stories, stories, stories.

Furthermaths can't make sense to a person struggling with arithmetics. After telling us God sees nothing wrong in homosexuality, you still have the temerity to ask me for an argument?

You're a waste of my precious time. Oh, please call your comrade in arms alBHAGDADI to derail the thread even further...

I can't waste my time on arguing with someone who claims God has nothing against homosexuality. Stay clear off my mentions, I am having a discussion with Anas09/Shepherd00
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Can you point me to where this was written?

Before Enoch left earth permanently, He had visited Heaven on more than one occasion. When He saw God face to face, He returned to earth with the revelations he had, penned them down and handed them over to his sons.

Shepherd00:

Not at all, Enoch having a revelation of these things does not necessarily connote such. Please let's look at the portion of the scriptures that spoke of the deep things of Satan. I'll like to have a scriptural reference.

Also, I asked if you have heard of Dr. Rebecca Brown, or read any of her books. The secrets of occult, satanism and witchcraft was exposed there. And her testimonies of how the Holy Spirit helped her overcome are well documented.

Shepherd00:

No vex bro, I asked those questions cos I'm driving at something that would address your initial question.

Shepherd00:

Shalom.

Lemme give you a shocker, the authorship of the book of Hebrews is in dispute. That does not in anyway take anything from it as an inspired book though.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Have you heard of Dr. Rebecca Brown? Could she be wrong for exposing the secrets of satanism and witchcraft in America & Europe? Have you read her books?
Yes, I know about Rebecca Brown. And yes her works according to my classification can pass for revealing "The Deep Things of Satan" I'm with a walking that's the distance of services on. This is the reason. When The Lord was on earth, Satan was active as he is today, but, the Lord didn't leave preaching His kingdom to dwell on what satan was doing. All he did when He met them was cast them out, no questions asked. If am wrong correct me pls.

No Apostle's writings reflects the style of Rebecca Brown's. Just like their master, they never recognize satan to talk about him.

As far as I'm concerned, Rebecca Brown's disciples will leave In perpetual fear and torment of satan and his hordes. Her messages are geared to induce fear and hopelessness in the way the societies today, not remembering that satan has always been here but the Church has continued to match forward.

She gives too much information about satan, and too little about the Kingdom of Jesus which she was supposedly called to preach.

She dwells so much on the abilities of satan but almost none about the immense power of the Only Potentiate.

Jesus want us looking up to His Kingdom and power and Victory, If He wanted us knowing so much about satan, he wld've talked more about him. But the whole Bible even seem to ignore satan in a large scale.

Anyone who wants people to cast their eyes down looking at how powerful and connected satan is, is walking for satan, knowingly or unknowingly.

You have not received the spirit of fear again to bondage... Do you know that this means?
OkCornel:

Enoch was a deeply spiritual persons, and as such the mysteries he recorded would be tough for one who is not grounded spiritually.

This is unnecessary. All I asked is for the establishment of the books authorship.

OkCornel:

I'll put a breakdown on the book of Enoch shortly
I will look forward to this.

And pls begin with the authentic info about the book's authorship. because Moses writing Genesis after more than 4 to 5 hundred years that his Ancestor Abraham had lived and died, and him being the one who told us about Enoch in the first place, need clarification.

Who wrote the book of Enoch is my question.
If you insist Enoch did. The next question wld be,

When?
Was it during the days of Abraham, Isaac or Jacob?
Was it when the Israelites were in Egypt?

Was it during their 40ys voyage in the Wilderness?

When?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Furthermaths can't make sense to a person struggling with arithmetics. After telling us God sees nothing wrong in homosexuality, you still have the temerity to ask me for an argument?

You're a waste of my precious time. Oh, please call your comrade in arms alBHAGDADI to derail the thread even further...

I can't waste my time on arguing with someone who claims God has nothing against homosexuality. Stay clear off my mentions, I am having a discussion with Anas09/Shepherd00
Are you deaf or cant read that I have given you my blessing to wallow in your ignorance and blessed your commitment to be an ignoranus.

You are actually lucky, I was ready to put my neck on the line, go mano a mano with you, give you a chance to defend your corner and try to shine with this fake arse accursed fake news Book of Enoch but soon realised you don't send a bwoy on a man's errand.

Keep on incompletely quoting me, just to gain dishonest advantage.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

I'll reply your post
No, Anas09 is here, we seem to be asking the same questions. Lol
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:
Can you point me to where this was written?

Before Enoch left earth permanently, He had visited Heaven on more than one occasion. When He saw God face to face, He returned to earth with the revelations he had, penned them down and handed them over to his sons.

Not at all, Enoch having a revelation of these things does not necessarily connote such. Please let's look at the portion of the scriptures that spoke of the deep things of Satan. I'll like to have a scriptural reference.

Also, I asked if you have heard of Dr. Rebecca Brown, or read any of her books. The secrets of occult, satanism and witchcraft was exposed there. And her testimonies of how the Holy Spirit helped her overcome are well documented.

No vex bro, I asked those questions cos I'm driving at something that would address your initial question.

Lemme give you a shocker, the authorship of the book of Hebrews is in dispute. That does not in anyway take anything from it as an inspired book though.
Enoch went to heaven, more than once, he says, pfft. Smh

What's the shocker in that lol, behaving as if telling something people aren't aware of. Do you know the reason and circumstances why the authorship is questioned, hmm?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

I'll reply your post
No sir.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Sorry, for the mix up. Anas09 is not Shepherd.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I have no further questions. Thank you.
For what nau?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Shepherd00: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anas09:
Sorry, for the mix up. Anas09 is not Shepherd.
Yes sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.