Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (216344 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

I just dey look the guy... lol
Lol....Look scriptures abeg

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

I couldn't find any information on the teachings of the older men except for Hagin. I base my judgement solely on the teachings and lifestyle of ministers.

Now see what Hagin reportedly said in one of his tapes-
“Some of these Christians tried to tell me, ‘Well, now maybe God didn’t do it. But now He permitted it and He’s got some purpose in all of that.’ I said, ‘If you’re that kind of God–Me a little innocent baby–If you’re that kind of God I’d rather go to Hell than to be with you! And I meant every word of it! And I still mean it!” (Ken Hagin, “You Can Have What You Say,” Tape from his ministry) Here we find Kenneth speaking about being born with a deformed heart and being sick when he was young. He is saying that if God would allow a Christian to be sick then he would rather go to Hell than to be a God of that kind.-------- [ James 1:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:]

He [Jesus] tasted spiritual death for every man. And His spirit and inner men went to hell in my place. Can’t you see that? Physical death wouldn’t remove your sins. He’s tasted death for every man. He’s talking about tasting spiritual death.” (Ken Hagin, “How Jesus Obtained His Name.”)------ [God's spirit went to hell?, the physical blood of Jesus couldn't cleanse sins?, God died spiritually?...such insult.]

The trouble with us is that we’ve preached a ‘cross’ religion, and we need to preach a ‘throne’ religion. By that I mean that people have thought they were supposed to remain at the cross. Some have received the baptism in the Holy Spirit, have backed up to the cross, and have stayed there ever since…The cross is actually a place of defeat, whereas the Resurrection is a place of triumph. When you preach the cross, you’re preaching death, and you leave people in death.” (Ken Hagin, “The Believer’s Authority,” page 16. Second Edition 1986)------- [Matt 16:24Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it, 1corth 15:31 I die daily, I protest by your glory, brethren, which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord--to serve God is to die daily]

^^^
And automatically, Kenneth Hagin is a charlatan and a fraudster working for the Devil.

Thumbs up. Please go ahead and add Apostle Peter to your list.

1) Kenneth Hagin was addressing the issue of unbelief, where Believers get to a point they begin to rationalize and accept their illnesses rather than trusting God for healing.

2) Hell means the grave, a.k.a Sheol, a.k.a abode of the dead. Did Jesus die or not?

3) Is the cross in this context a story of Jesus' victory over the powers of death? Or was it at the point of resurrection He showed proof of His victory over death? By the way, how you quoted Matthew 16 v 24 - one would think every believer in Jesus would die by crucifixion, since He said take up your "cross" and follow me.

Smh.

Now what exactly is your point again? THAT THERE ARE NO GENUINE MEN OF GOD?

And in this 21st century, this information age, you claim you have no information on Mike Okonkwo, Poju Oyemade, Sam Adeyemi, Rabbi Kirt Schneider, Sahdu Selvaraj? What sort of lie is this abeg?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Take note, we have someone here who is out to prove to us there are no genuine men of God,

but wants us to believe in an "iburu" Jesus from Enugu state.

This is a total waste of time and pure derailment of this thread. Abeg open a fresh thread about this men of God matter and stop derailing this thread.

Utter nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

And automatically, Kenneth Hagin is a charlatan and a fraudster working for the Devil.

Thumbs up. Please go ahead and add Apostle Peter to your list.

1) Kenneth Hagin was addressing the issue of unbelief, where Believers get to a point they begin to rationalize and accept their illnesses rather than trusting God for healing.

2) Hell means the grave, a.k.a Sheol, a.k.a abode of the dead. Did Jesus die or not?

3) Is the cross in this context a story of Jesus' victory over the powers of death? Or was it at the point of resurrection He showed proof of His victory over death?

Smh.

1. He was clearly questioning God and branding God evil by his statement, maybe you didn't understand him, here's the summary--he was born diseaded, he was told to carry that cross as it was God's will, he replied that he would rather be in hell than be with such a God that created him diseased.

2. He said God died spiritually and his spirit went to hell. Please read it again.

3. Did you not read what I wrote?, he said the cross is a place of failure.....why you dey wan twist things na.

I knew you would defend the man. Should I post more of his blasphemies for you to defend or should we move to the next?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

1. He was clearly questioning God and branding God evil by his statement, maybe you didn't understand him, here's the summary--he was born diseaded, he was told to carry that cross as it was God's will, he replied that he would rather be in hell than be with such a God that created him diseased.

2. He said God died spiritually and his spirit went to hell. Please read it again.

3. Did you not read what I wrote?, he said the cross is a place of failure.....why you dey wan twist things na.

I knew you would defend the man. Should I post more of his blasphemies for you to defend or should we move to the next?

You just spat on the Apostles creed recited in the churches today. So did Jesus descend into hell or not?

Since you conveniently turned a blind eye to the points I raised, can you please open another thread to "expose" Kenneth Hagin and other men of God as servants of Satan?

And how your "iburu" Jesus from Enugu is the only one true messenger from God?

You are derailing this thread, and I'm not going down that lane with you. Open a new thread and start that discussion there.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Rogersmith(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

I couldn't find any information on the teachings of the older men except for Hagin. I base my judgement solely on the teachings and lifestyle of ministers.

“Some of these Christians tried to tell me, ‘Well, now maybe God didn’t do it. But now He permitted it and He’s got some purpose in all of that.’ I said, ‘If you’re that kind of God–Me a little innocent baby–If you’re that kind of God I’d rather go to Hell than to be with you! And I meant every word of it! And I still mean it!” (Ken Hagin, “You Can Have What You Say,” Tape from his ministry) Here we find Kenneth speaking about being born with a deformed heart and being sick when he was young. He is saying that if God would allow a Christian to be sick then he would rather go to Hell than to be a God of that kind.-------- [ James 1:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:]

He [Jesus] tasted spiritual death for every man. And His spirit and inner men went to hell in my place. Can’t you see that? Physical death wouldn’t remove your sins. He’s tasted death for every man. He’s talking about tasting spiritual death.” (Ken Hagin, “How Jesus Obtained His Name.”)------ [God's spirit went to hell?, the physical blood of Jesus couldn't cleanse sins?, God died spiritually?...such insult.]

The trouble with us is that we’ve preached a ‘cross’ religion, and we need to preach a ‘throne’ religion. By that I mean that people have thought they were supposed to remain at the cross. Some have received the baptism in the Holy Spirit, have backed up to the cross, and have stayed there ever since…The cross is actually a place of defeat, whereas the Resurrection is a place of triumph. When you preach the cross, you’re preaching death, and you leave people in death.” (Ken Hagin, “The Believer’s Authority,” page 16. Second Edition 1986)------- [Matt 16:24Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it, 1corth 15:31 I die daily, I protest by your glory, brethren, which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord--to serve God is to die daily]

Bro
You don’t know a thing about Rev Hagin. I pray God remove the logs in your eyes. There are a lot of jargon on the internet about Genuine men of God and about Jesus Christ that gullible people feeds on daily. Bishop Oyedepo was healed of tuberculosis just by reading Rev Hagin book. I am living testimony of what God did in my life through his audio messages and books. Please be careful of what you say about him. Curses are real.
You don’t need anyone to tell you that EnthronedbyGod is for real. You can see the fruits of the Spirit in his write up. Not some people here forming biblical knowledge throwing insults around.

I’m very sorry if I said anything offensive to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
You keep mentioning apostle Peter like he did some evil.....he denied God, yes, but did he ever blaspheme?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:
You keep mentioning apostle Peter like he did some evil.....he denied God, yes, but did he ever blaspheme?

I have told you to do some research on what hell truly means. Hell is the grave. Hell is Sheol. Hell is the abode of the dead.

Please tell us Jesus Himself was blaspheming when He said this in Matthew 12 v 39-40?

39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

That is Jesus right there talking about His descent to hell. You don't even know what Hell means, and you're saying someone blasphemed?

Heck, the Apostles creed must be blasphemy too!

Abeg, go and open another thread and demonstrate to us how there are no genuine men of God, except for your "iburu" Jesus from Enugu state.

I've entertained enough jargons from those who take it upon themselves to distract the OP on this thread. Haba! un-follow this thread if you don't believe in the OPs updates and the testimonies of victory here nau? Will you die if you un-follow the thread?

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Oga did you listened to the tapes from beginning to the end? Have you read the believers authority from the first page to the last?

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rogersmith:

Bro
You don’t know a thing about Rev Hagin. I pray God remove the logs in your eyes. There are a lot of jargon on the internet about Genuine men of God and about Jesus Christ that gullible people feeds on daily. Bishop Oyedepo was healed of tuberculosis just by reading Rev Hagin book. I am living testimony of what God did in my life through his audio messages and books. Please be careful of what you say about him. Curses are real.
You don’t need anyone to tell you that EnthronedbyGod is for real. You can see the fruits of the Spirit in his write up. Not some people here forming biblical knowledge throwing insults around.

I’m very sorry if I said anything offensive to you.
Thank you for this. But you need to understand something. I've never spoken anything of my own here, you can check to confirm. I always measure ministers against the word of God and the majority have fallen short.I've been bitten by poisonous ministers before and this is my biggest drive in countering unbiblical teachings. I tell you, don't be afraid of men, only God. So if I point out the blasphemies in a big minister's teaching according to scriptures, the savior will curse me?....the same God that breathed the scriptures.
If the man is for real, let him speak truth always and not contradict scripture even for once.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:
Take note, we have someone here who is out to prove to us there are no genuine men of God,

but wants us to believe in an "iburu" Jesus from Enugu state.

This is a total waste of time and pure derailment of this thread. Abeg open a fresh thread about this men of God matter and stop derailing this thread.

Utter nonsense.
Why do the heathen rage?.......
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Why do the heathen rage?.......

First off, why are you hell bent on derailing this thread?

And who is the heathen person that believes in "iburu" Jesus?

Color of Cush, you said you don't know, but you said you are sure it's not black. Your understanding of hell according to the scriptures, nothing. But you are here telling us someone blasphemed and you're indirectly calling the Apostles Creed a blasphemy.

I have told you, open a thread on men of God and how you see them as fake, and only your "iburu" Jesus is real.

You have taken it upon yourself to derail this thread, and it is obvious to everyone here what your motive truly is.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Oga did you listened to the tapes from beginning to the end? Have you read the believers authority from the first page to the last?

Brother, these are reported excerpts from his publications.
I didn't even know the man before today, I just searched for his teachings online. There are many but I just picked these few.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
I believe in God,
the Father almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried;
he descended into hell;
on the third day he rose again from the dead;
he ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty;
from there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.
Amen.

Someone is telling us the Apostles creed is blasphemy, and Jesus did not descend into hell. And so therefore, Kenneth E. Hagin is blaspheming.

Wehdone.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

First off, why are you hell bent on derailing this thread?

And who is the heathen person that believes in "iburu" Jesus?

Color of Cush, you said you don't know, but you are sure it's not black. Your understanding of hell according to the scriptures, nothing. But you are here telling us someone blasphemed and you're indirectly calling the Apostles Creed a blasphemy.

I have told you, open a thread on men of God and how you see them as fake, and only your "iburu" Jesus is real.

You have taken it upon yourself to derail this thread, and it is obvious to everyone here what your motive truly is.

If I write small thing....una say na derailment whereas These topic(s) are actually on the board of discourse.
The Iburu nation will rise again by the power of the I AM.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

If I write small thing....una say na derailment whereas These topic(s) are actually on the board of discourse.
The Iburu nation will rise again by the power of the I AM.

Please open another thread and discuss about how all men of God are fake & devil sent, but how only your iburu Jesus is real. Thank you.

This thread is solely for exposing the works of the kingdom of darkness and the testimonies of victories of believers over the Devil.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:
[size=8pt][/size]

Someone is telling us the Apostles creed is blasphemy, and Jesus did not descend into hell. And so therefore, Kenneth E. Hagin is blaspheming.

Wehdone.

You nor wan just accept say that man blaspheme...lol
See, read the original writing, he said God died spiritually, that God's physical body was not enough to cleanse sins, that the ancient of days died spiritually and went to hell in his place. Why try to make crooked the straight?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Please open another thread and discuss about how all men of God are fake & devil sent, but how only your iburu Jesus is real. Thank you.

This thread is solely for exposing the works of the kingdom of darkness and the testimonies of victories of believers over the Devil.

If you want to expose the devil, you tell the truth.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

If you want to expose the devil, you tell the truth.

Shebi you want to expose ba? What is stopping you from opening another thread to do that?

If you really want to expose the devil, why are you at loggerheads with the OP?

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

You nor wan just accept say that man blaspheme...lol
See, read the original writing, he said God died spiritually, that God's physical body was not enough to cleanse sins, that the ancient of days died spiritually and went to hell in his place. Why try to make crooked the straight?

Like CaveAdullam earlier asked you, and you answered. You have not read any of Kenneth Hagin's books and you're here arguing out of context based on the online search you did...

If you are shown the contradictions in the Bible which you swallow hook line and sinker, will you call the Bible a crooked book and a work of the Devil?

Please go and explain how all men of God are fake, and how only "iburu" Jesus is real.

You also told a blatant lie you could not find information on the teachings of Poju Oyemade, Sam Adeyemi, Mike Okonkwo, Andrew Wommack, Rabbi Kirt Schneider, Sahdu Selvaraj in this 21st century.

Your motive is very clear here. To derail this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Shebi you want to expose ba? What is stopping you from opening another thread to do that?

If you really want to expose the devil, why are you at loggerheads with the OP?

I'm not at war with anyone/anything. The word of God tries all the works of the children of men. Check from the beginning, I was actually supporting him but along the line he started writing outside of scripture, and anything outside of the scriptures is/are lie(s) for the heart of men are filled with vain imaginations.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

I'm not at war with anyone/anything. The word of God tries all the works of the children of men. Check from the beginning, I was actually supporting him but along the line he started writing outside of scripture, and anything outside of the scriptures is/are lie(s) for the heart of men are filled with vain imaginations.

Just as you also accused Kenneth E Hagin of blasphemy earlier, despite knowing next to nothing about him or his teachings.

Like I said earlier, continue in this manner ... only your "iburu" Jesus will turn out to be genuine. Whilst the updates of the OP and other people's testimony of deliverance are lies to be waved off.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Like CaveAdullam earlier asked you, and you answered. You have not read any of Kenneth Hagin's books and you're here arguing out of context based on the online search you did...

If you are shown the contradictions in the Bible which you swallow hook line and sinker, will you call the Bible a crooked book and a work of the Devil?

Please go and explain how all men of God are fake, and how only "iburu" Jesus is real.

You also told a blatant lie you could not find information on the teachings of Poju Oyemade, Sam Adeyemi, Mike Okonkwo, Andrew Wommack, Rabbi Kirt Schneider, Sahdu Selvaraj in this 21st century.

Your motive is very clear here. To derail this thread.
I believe you understand English, why then do you twist my words?. Firstly, there are no contradictions in the bible.
Secondly, I said those are excerpts from his publications available in the public domain, I never said I read his books.
Thirdly, I said to mention names of popular pastors and I'd post their blasphemous teaching, I never said there were/are no genuine pastors. see, to be popular today, you'd have to compromise on the truth, the Lord was popular in the beginning of his ministry but when he preached the truth, many left him and many more turned against him.
Lastly, I never said I found no information on these men you mentioned, I was talking about the names before Hagin's.
Why do you always edit your posts after posting, isn't that dubious?...are you trying to make it seem like I avoid your "hit" points?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by CaveAdullam: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

SMH. Brother learn to investigate things before hurriedly jumping into unnecessary conclusions. Do you know there are reported excerpts about the Lord Jesus Christ containing things that are not true? Oya run go google am fast.

michaelkaroh:

I didn't even know the man before today, I just searched for his teachings online. There are many but I just picked these few.
So it was today you first heard of Kenneth Hagin and you have quickly blacklisted him. Na WA o.

I am just mocking your ignorance. No offence please.

There is difference between criticism and Spirit discernment. Maybe you are blessed with the gift of discernment but in this case you making errors. My advice for you is that you should go back to the drawing board so that you can be able to analyse facts appropriately.

Thanks.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

I believe you understand English, why then do you twist my words?. Firstly, there are no contradictions in the bible.
Secondly, I said those are excerpts from his publications available in the public domain, I never said I read his books.
Thirdly, I said to mention names of popular pastors and I'd post their blasphemous teaching, I never said there were/are no genuine pastors. see, to be popular today, you'd have to compromise on the truth, the Lord was popular in the beginning of his ministry but when he preached the truth, many left him and many more turned against him.
Lastly, I never said I found no information on these men you mentioned, I was talking about the names before Hagin's.
Why do you always edit your posts after posting, isn't that dubious?...are you trying to make it seem like I avoid your "hit" points?

Ah...anyone who edits their post is dubious? Now I can see how your thought process led you to believing in a phantom "iburu" Jesus.

What nonsense hit points did you even see in the first place? This is the part where you scamper around for anything to stay afloat.

Open a thread to discuss how all men of God are fake, and only your "iburu" Jesus is real. Is that too hard for you to do?

I mentioned the following Pastors, even the ones popular in Nigeria such as Mike Okonkwo, Poju Oyemade and Sam Adeyemi, and you're lying blatantly you have no information on their teachings? Their teachings that are available on their respective church websites?

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OCTAVO: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

You formed your opinion based on the things you saw online.
Make I no go too far.... It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
SMH. Brother learn to investigate things before hurriedly jumping into unnecessary conclusions. Do you know there are reported excerpts about the Lord Jesus Christ containing things that are not true? Oya run go google am fast.

So it was today you first heard of Kenneth Hagin and you have quickly blacklisted him. Na WA o.

I am just mocking your ignorance. No offence please.

There is difference between criticism and Spirit discernment. Maybe you are blessed with the gift of discernment but in this case you making errors. My advice for you is that you should go back to the drawing board so that you can be able to analyse facts appropriately.

Thanks.

God bless.

Why don't you guys ever understand what I write. Those were reportedly from his publications. His own words. His teachings. They are available in the public domain. If I should post excerpts of Oyedepo's teachings, would that be ignorance too?.....From his publications, Hagin made his beliefs known, and they were blasphemous.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
OCTAVO:

Where was I supposed to search for his teachings?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
OCTAVO:

Even more hilarious are his claims that he has no information on the teachings of Mike Okonkwo, Sam Adeyemi and Poju Oyemade. Nothing about their teachings whatsoever online.

And he can speedily make a challenge that we should mention one genuine man of God whilst he searches out for something blasphemous about them.

Just imagine, I wasted my time discussing with someone who just heard of Kenneth Hagin today.

I just wonder how some people reason sef.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OCTAVO: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Where was I supposed to search for his teachings?
There are two things involved:
Did you search for his teachings or his blasphemous teachings? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
OCTAVO:

There are two things involved:
Did you search for his teachings or his blasphemous teachings? cheesy
Lol
I wouldn't lie.
I first searched for his teachings and everything was normal and I was ready to believe he was genuine then I decided to add the keyword "false/controversial" and MANY of his publications with his personal words come up......
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OCTAVO: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Lol
I wouldn't lie.
I first searched for his teachings and everything was normal and I was ready to believe he was genuine then I decided to add the keyword "false/controversial" and MANY of his publications with his personal words come up......
You see, you were bent on discrediting him and you got what you needed to nail him or form your opinion about him. Here are some things I have to say...
-You don't need the help of the Internet to help you ascertain the credibility of any man of GOD, let the HOLYSPIRIT be your guide.
-Don't always form an opinion about someone based on first impression, things you read about them, or things you hear about them.
-You (@michaelkaroh) may have the tendency of discrediting Men of GOD quickly because what they say do not align with your view or align with the scripture verbatim. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.