Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (216295 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / You Are A Saint Through Christ. / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
OCTAVO:

You see, you were bent on discrediting him and you got what you needed to nail him or form your opinion about him. Here are some things I have to say...
-You don't need the help of the Internet to help you ascertain the credibility of any man of GOD, let the HOLYSPIRIT be your guide.
-Don't always form an opinion about someone based on first impression, things you read about them, or things you hear about them.
-You (@michaelkaroh) may have the tendency of discrediting Men of GOD quickly because what they say do not align with your view or align with the scripture verbatim. smiley
You guys don't ever understand me.
We use keywords for to get more relevant information. If you are looking for dirt in a supposedly clean house, you don't check on the couch, you check under the rug.
I'm not looking to bring anyone down but if at any point you start throwing doctrines from outside of scriptures, I just let the word of God act.

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Just look at the double standards at play here;

When asked for sources on "iburu" Jesus, no sources from anywhere to back up the phantom theories of "iburu" Jesus.
https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/57#81494356

But when it is to check for credibility or otherwise of men of God, suddenly the internet can be useful to get sources...
https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/66#81629054

Smh...

3 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Oga did you listened to the tapes from beginning to the end? Have you read the believers authority from the first page to the last?

michaelkaroh:
Brother, these are reported excerpts from his publications.
I didn't even know the man before today, I just searched for his teachings online. There are many but I just picked these few.
We know the man and the others, very well here in the Religion forum. Nobi today, yansh don tay for fowl back nau. Like I've mentioned to CaveAdullam, asking if hes heard the saying, never tickle a sleeping dragon. Dont rock and shake a table with unbalanced legs and that's standing on unlevelled floor. If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know, so I were you michaelkaroh, I wouldnt bother nor waste my breath.

CaveAdullam & michaelkaroh, fyi baba Kenneth Erwin Hagin RIP, a self-style Apostle to his generation, yes, a title EnthronedbyGod too, took a fancy to and likes to address himself as, for all the silly laughing and whatnot he performed, he actually demonstrated some form of repenting, made an u-turn attempt in the closing and towards end of his twilight years. Right before his death, he convened a special meeting, inviting the who is who, in the Word of Faith movement, to take part in a meeting with a topic discussion titled: "Excesses and error present within the “prosperity” message being taught by the major Word of Faith ministries." Most invited attended the meeting, but two to three prominent and popular few, like for example Leroy Thompson, of the "Money cometh, cometh now" infamous slogan pastor, refused to attend, giving the excuse that, God personally told him not to go to the meeting.

Anyway, the reason why Kenneth Erwin Hagin called the meeting, apparently was because he had written a book called "The Midas Touch" subtitled as "a balanced approach to biblical prosperity" and it soon will be published. Now because, it is a scathing attack book, baba Kenneth E. Hagin, figured he needed to invite these ministers to address the errors, excesses, extremisms, wrong teachings etcetera giving him concerns that he had put in the book. He obviously warned them present in the called meeeting that they have gone to wide and extreme with the prosperity gospel, so advising them to repent

Now I wont go into the extra-biblical revelations, visions, heresies and blasphemies baba Kenneth E. Hagin spoke, because of the saying, "never tickle a sleeping dragon" Besides, we already, years ago here, did various exposé series on baba, so this isnt the time and place to re-air them, and also, I am guessing baba already make peace with God, before passing on anyway.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:
Just look at the double standards at play here;

When asked for sources on "iburu" Jesus, no sources from anywhere to back up the phantom theories of "iburu" Jesus.
https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/57#81494356

But when it is to check for credibility or otherwise of men of God, suddenly the internet can be useful to get sources...
https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/66#81629054

Smh...
Wow....I love your understanding of things....
Just so you'd know, information that cannot be backed from Internet sources these days is termed baseless by the unlearned. You wanted physical(Internet) proof on both occasions, I was only able to provide on one. Numerous unbiblical stories abound on this thread but you never question them, you rather applaud them. Tell me now, who's guilty of double standards?. If you want proof of my iburu ancestry, you'd have to go spiritual or we could do it this way, why don't you provide information and sources on your family history?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Anas09: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

With the way I've stood by you, will others see both me and you as charlatans?

The scriptures say unto the pure all things are pure.

Be very careful, there's a thin line between love and hate.
Bros, the taste of the pudding is in the eating. You stood by me as in how nau? What heretic claims or out of the question Gospel have I preached that caused eye brows to rise which brought you to my rescue?

Jesusjnr is clearly a charlatan, and it's unfortunate that it's only you who haven't noticed it sir. You seem to be the only one who doesn't see him for the 'Arianist' that he, is hence allow him join with you.

If you have read his threads and the claims he makes, still agree with him, then I give up.

A man so swallowed up in pride and arrogance that always resorts to insulting and spitting on anyone who tries to correct him. Everyone else, except may be you, is a satanist working for satan, only him is the only true disciple of Christ, yet twists the Gospel out of joint.

A bare faced liar who uploaded a photo and claims to have seen Jesus. Taaaa. Na so Jesus cheap to see?

Sir, if you term me calling Jesusjnr out evertime I find him wanting hatred. Then, so be it.

But, in my mind I don't hate that character. I am ambivalent towards him. I see him as a plant inside the folk and like told him long before now, I will be on him until he either repents or when he decides to come out to express his true nature, the world will know he was never one if us in the first place.

If we as Christians calls out charlatans like him, Christianity won't be overflowing with the kind of dirts calling themselves teachers today. But instead of calling a Spade a Spade, we rather call it a gardening tool and let evil prevail unchecked.

Do you know how many kids struggling with their faith and unanswered questions come here? If a young believer going through faith crisis comes in here and finds the heresy Jesusjnr preaches here and instead of being built up, falls off, what happens then? Will you warn then me to be careful of calling him out?

Come to think of it, why haven't you warned Jesusjnr to be careful of his teachings? Why haven't you warned him again the kind of abortions he commits in his threads? Do you believe what he teaches is the truth?

He says the Church of Jesus Christ is dead. Do you agree with him? He said Apostle Paul is wrong, do you agree?
Did you read how he tried to turn Psalm 91 upside down? Why didn't you warn him to stop playing sorcery with the Word if God?

Did you read where he said he is not a Christian and does not believe in the Bible as the Word of God?

Why are you warning me instead of him?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Wow....I love your understanding of things....
Just so you'd know, information that cannot be backed from Internet sources these days is termed baseless by the unlearned. You wanted physical(Internet) proof on both occasions, I was only able to provide on one. Numerous unbiblical stories abound on this thread but you never question them, you rather applaud them. Tell me now, who's guilty of double standards?. If you want proof of my iburu ancestry, you'd have to go spiritual or we could do it this way, why don't you provide information and sources on your family history?

We don hear you o...

The intriguing story of "iburu" Jesus.

Only "iburu" Jesus is real any every other man of God is fake - michaelkaroh 2019
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

We don hear you o...

The intriguing story of "iburu" Jesus.

Only "iburu" Jesus is real any every other man of God is fake - michaelkaroh 2019

Lol
You no go ever stop to twist my words....
Well, na u sabi.....God know say no be wetin I write be that.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Lol
You no go ever stop to twist my words....
Well, na u sabi.....God know say no be wetin I write be that.

Ahn ahn, was it not you that was boasting about this earlier? Abi you've forgotten so quickly?

michaelkaroh:

Please name one genuine popular pastor and I will state their many blasphemies here.
https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/64#81621353
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Ahn ahn, was it not you that was boasting about this earlier? Abi you've forgotten so quickly?

https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/64#81621353
I wrote POPULAR pastors, pastors with large congregations, if you don't know, the truth has but few friends....I never wrote ALL pastors....I wonder since when popular meant all.....
Please stop twisting my words.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

I wrote POPULAR pastors, pastors with large congregations, if you don't know, the truth has but few friends....I never wrote ALL pastors....I wonder since when popular meant all.....
Please stop twisting my words.

And those Nigerian pastors I put up there like Poju Oyemade, Mike Okonkwo, Sam Adeyemi... they're not popular ba? Na mushroom churches dem dey preside over ba?

Lol... only "iburu" Jesus is genuine. No popular pastor is genuine.

Okay, now that Jesus is popular, it means He wasn't preaching the truth ba?

The Gospel of "iburu" Jesus according to Apostle michaelkaroh
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

And those Nigerian pastors I put up there like Poju Oyemade, Mike Okonkwo, Sam Adeyemi... they're not popular ba? Na mushroom churches dem dey preside over ba?

Lol... only "iburu" Jesus is genuine. No popular pastor is genuine.

And I asked you a question, should we continue or forbear?....cus' I remember you saying I derail the thread....
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

And I asked you a question, should we continue or forbear?....cus' I remember you saying I derail the thread....

Lol... now you remember you are the derailing the thread ba?

When Jesus had a huge crowd following Him, that meant Jesus wasn't preaching the truth ba...

Anyways, I'll just end our dialogue here.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Lol... now you remember you are the derailing the thread ba?

When Jesus had a huge crowd following Him, that meant Jesus wasn't preaching the truth ba...

Anyways, I'll just end our dialogue here.

You don't pay proper attention to what I write...
I stated earlier that Jesus, when he was performing miracles, feeding people etc had many followers but when he began preaching against their wicked ways, many actually sought his life.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

You don't pay proper attention to what I write...
I stated earlier that Jesus, when he was performing miracles, feeding people etc had many followers but when he began preaching against their wicked ways, many actually sought his life.

And during that time He was performing miracles, Jesus was not preaching the truth ba?

According to the gospel of "iburu" Jesus by Apostle michaelkaroh - if you are a popular man of God, that means you are not preaching the truth.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

And during that time He was performing miracles, Jesus was not preaching the truth ba?

According to the gospel of "iburu" Jesus by Apostle michaelkaroh - if you are a popular man of God, that means you are not preaching the truth.

According to natural observation, if you tell men the truth, they'd desert you. The only way to amass a large following is by flattery and deceit.

Please don't call me apostle, expecially religiously.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

According to natural observation, if you tell men the truth, they'd desert you. The only way to amass a large following is by flattery and deceit.

Please don't call me apostle, expecially religiously.

In other words, according to the Gospel of "iburu" Jesus by Saint Bishop michaelkaroh - Jesus was not preaching the truth prior to when he fed the crowd of 5,000 men and other miracles He performed. Those crowds followed Jesus because Jesus flattered and deceived them.

Nugget for the year - if you are a popular man of God, that means you are not preaching the Truth. Saint Bishop michaelkaroh.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

In other words, according to the Gospel of "iburu" Jesus by Saint Bishop michaelkaroh - Jesus was not preaching the truth prior to when he fed the crowd of 5,000 men and other miracles He performed.

Those crowds followed Jesus because Jesus flattered and deceived them.

Nugget for the year - if you are a popular man of God, that means you are not preaching the Truth. Saint Bishop michaelkaroh.

Lol..
You're trying so hard to put words in my mouth
You're making me repeat myself terribly.

Now listen.....Jesus started His ministry by teaching about virtues and performing ALOT of miracles, the miracles drew the crowds not his teachings, they actually hated his teachings because it testified against them, he always preached TRUTH and they hated him for that..... I repeat, the truth has but few friends.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by OkCornel(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:

Lol..
You're trying so hard to put words in my mouth
You're making me repeat myself terribly.

Now listen.....Jesus started His ministry by teaching about virtues and performing ALOT of miracles, the miracles drew the crowds not his teachings, they actually hated his teachings because it testified against them, he always preached TRUTH and they hated him for that..... I repeat, the truth has but few friends.

Haba, so Jesus didn't preach anything at all when He started His ministry?

The sermon on the mount, the beatitudes, all the parables He taught...He was just mumbling to Himself ba? Abi those teachings were lies?

According to the gospel of Saint Bishop "iburu" Jesus, when you shine your light before men so that they can give thanks to God in Heaven...and you're popular as a result of that. You are not a genuine man of God.

Well done. We're listening.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Haba, so Jesus didn't preach anything at all when He started His ministry?

The sermon on the mount, the beatitudes, all the parables He taught...He was just mumbling to Himself ba? Abi those teachings were lies?

According to the gospel of Saint Bishop "iburu" Jesus, when you shine your light before men so that they can give thanks to God in Heaven...and you're popular as a result of that. You are not a genuine man of God.

Well done. We're listening.
You're so impossible..
If I write something, you accuse me of the opposite therefore I've nothing else to write you..

1 Like

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Anas09:

Bros, the taste of the pudding is in the eating. You stood by me as in how nau? What heretic claims or out of the question Gospel have I preached that caused eye brows to rise which brought you to my rescue?

If you have read his threads and the claims he makes, still agree with him, then I give up.

A bare faced liar who uploaded a photo and claims to have seen Jesus. Taaaa. Na so Jesus cheap to see?

But, in my mind I don't hate that character.

Come to think of it, why haven't you warned Jesusjnr to be careful of his teachings? Why haven't you warned him again the kind of abortions he commits in his threads? Do you believe what he teaches is the truth?

He says the Church of Jesus Christ is dead. Do you agree with him? He said Apostle Paul is wrong, do you agree?
Did you read how he tried to turn Psalm 91 upside down?

Did you read where he said he is not a Christian and does not believe in the Bible as the Word of God?

Why are you warning me instead of him?

1- You have not really been of good conduct since you came to this thread and I still stood by you.

2- I read his threads and my stance was made known.

3- Did the Holy Ghost tell you that Jesusjnr didn't see Jesus or was it your own assumption.
I know of a young lady that was deep in sin that Jesus appeared to and it led to her salvation.

4- You can say you don't hate him, but out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

5- I don't agree with those teachings and I told you that before, I can't warn him, I can only counsel and if my counsel is rejected I'll mind my business. You don't force your opinion on anyone, it doesn't work that way.

6- I only counseled you to be careful, cos you've been attacking him since you came to this thread. I pleaded with you to take your attacks to his thread.

What have you achieved with all your attack on him?
Has your attitude towards him been Christ-like?

He has been of better conduct than you on this thread.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
There are a lot of ways witches hinder peoples progress.

The Psalmist said the sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night, this is a prophetic statement, cos the witchcraft kingdom uses these elements to fight against people.

This is why some people have sicknesses during the day, while some it's in the night.
Some don't make progress during the day, while some can't make any headway at night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:
Just go open a totally different and new thread to move this on to, mention your invitees to participate as you share knowledge with each other.

I am actually interested in this "Iburu" concept and I'll tell you why. Now because of a particular verse in Songs of Solomon that states that the bride of Christ is black, I started beginning to reflect and/or deeply think of that.

The thing is, we all know, the church comprises of all shades of skin colour people, but for some reason, the Bible decides to identify the bride of Christ, as being organically black, though she's made up with people of light, pale white - white, fair - medium, white to light brown - olive, moderate brown - brown, dark brown and Very dark brown to black skins.

This is one of the holy grails I am pursuing to understand. The Bible in Proverbs 25:2, afterall says: "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and the glory of kings to investigate a matter (i.e. to search out a matter)"

With that Songs of Solomon verse in mind, I started with trying to reason that, maybe there is blackness somewhere in every human beings regardless of whether they are white, brown, olive or black skin, and so why the church is potrayed as black in the Songs of Solomon verse.

I am aware you're advancing the thought that the Igbo or Ndigbo are the true and original Hebrew and so like to take ownership rights of the word "Iburu," but the word "Iburu" is not exclusive to the Igbo or Ndigbo alone, in fact, there surprisingly and at least, is an Irish Gaelic dimension, association, connection and link to the the word "Iburu"

Fyi, the term Hebrew apparently comes from the Old Irish and Irish Gaelic word, "Iburu" which means "Yew Tree" or "Men of the Yew." There are very fascinating and varied stories about the yew tree, take like for example, the one about Saint Patrick, who introduced Christianity to Ireland, himself being exiled from France, took the decision to plant none other than a Yew Tree symbolising Ireland’s growing and strengthening faith. The planted Yew Tree, gave the town its name, Newry or "Iubhair Cinn Tragh" (i.e. translated in English to mean, the Yew tree at the head of the strand)

Another interesting story about the yew tree, is how they were held sacred by the Druids and Egyptian Magi, in pre-Christian times. Druids by the way, were members of the high-ranking professional class in ancient Celtic cultures. They are best remembered as religious leaders, they also were legal authorities, adjudicators, lorekeepers, medical professionals, and political advisors. Lorekeeper, by the way of a fyi, is a wise person with knowledge of history, genealogy and ancient poetry and possibly magic as well.

More interesting stories are that yew trees planted in Europe, were often brought from Egypt and the Holy Lands. The UK, apparently has the largest collection of ancient yews on earth. There are 117 of them, aged between 2 and 5 thousand years and this number is expected to increase, as or when others are discovered. Legends, ancient artifacts and carvings convey the impression that certain yew trees are descended from the Tree of Life.

Abram was called "the Hebrew" and Genesis 14:13, is where the first time the "Hebrew" word is used in the Bible, it means a descendant of Eber and can also refer to someone from beyond, someone from the other side or someone from beyond the Euphrates but funningly enough and incidentally in Old Irish lor and in Irish Gaelic, there's an unfortunate and weird similarity of etymology of the same word "Hebrew" that gives one a great deal of head scratching episode.

With the Bible account, remember, it was earlier mentioned above that, the term Hebrew apparently comes from the Old Irish and Irish Gaelic word, "Iburu" which means "Yew Tree" or "Men of the Yew," well according to that version of narrative, the letter "H," simply meaning "the," when added as a prefix, to the word Ibaru (or Ibri, Abri, or Abari) which means "Wise Ones" or "Elders," formulated the Hebrew word resulting from "the Ebru" or "the Ibaru" when "H," is prefixed to to the word Ibaru.

I think there is more than the eyes sees in this matter and so you just have to open up a thread to prove your attestation of Igbo or Ndigbo being the original Hebrews. Fling this thing open on a thread, for a public and proper discussion where interested parties, particularly including all and sundry can come to read, share and contribute more information

michaelkaroh:
You're so impossible..
If I write something, you accuse me of the opposite therefore I've nothing else to write you..
Please go open a new thread, share all you know about "iburu" on it with its association with Igbo or Ndigbo and write to your delight about them there

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
There are particular witchcraft spirits responsible for this afflictions and oppression.

The spirit of Ashaw uses what we call evil garments to afflict people with powers from the sun and moon, while the spirit of Adrat prolongs this affliction.

There are 2 types of evil garments deployed by the spirit of Ashaw and they are known with coven names Hebum and chebum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
1- You have not really been of good conduct since you came to this thread and I still stood by you.

2- I read his threads and my stance was made known.

3- Did the Holy Ghost tell you that Jesusjnr didn't see Jesus or was it your own assumption.
I know of a young lady that was deep in sin that Jesus appeared to and it led to her salvation.

4- You can say you don't hate him, but out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

5- I don't agree with those teachings and I told you that before, I can't warn him, I can only counsel and if my counsel is rejected I'll mind my business. You don't force your opinion on anyone, it doesn't work that way.

6- I only counseled you to be careful, cos you've been attacking him since you came to this thread. I pleaded with you to take your attacks to his thread.

What have you achieved with all your attack on him?
Has your attitude towards him been Christ-like?

He has been of better conduct than you on this thread.
"I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference
(i.e. so be earnest and repent.Take this seriously, and change the way you think and act)
"
- Revelation 3:19

Self-styled Apostle, yes, a title EnthronedbyGod, took a shine and fancy to and likes to address himself as, doesnt know that he/she who spares the guilty, threatens the innocent.

What you take as attack, actually is an admonition

2 Likes

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hebum is an evil garment used to cover a person's glory, by summoning the person in the night through dreams.

This garment is used to divert peoples glory and there are different signs to confirm that someone has been worn an evil garment of hebum

The most common sign to confirm that someone is wearing the garment of hebum is invisible Cobwebs.

This is why so many people find themselves contacting strange Cobwebs from no where while working.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chebum is an evil garment used to transfer someone's spirit from one place to another , so as to tie them down at a place quite far from the location of their physical bodies.

Sometimes they tie them down in a bottle and sometimes in a cage or spiritual prison.

Some people never pass a particular level in life, no matter how much they try, because they have been tied down.

One might be in a prison and make a little progress without knowing he's in a prison, people who are destined to be billionaires end up as millionaires, celebrating their achievement not knowing that they are below God's purpose for them.

Some who are meant to be professors end up as MSC holders because they are tied down.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
These are some weapons witchcraft agents use to get their victims.

1a- Visible weapon - Weakness of the flesh, self. This is why everyone must strive to overcome his/her weakness.

1b- invisible weapon- Witches knowledge about us and our weaknesses.

2a- Visible weapon- Other people( they manipulate people against us)

2b- Invisible weapons- Spiritual forces and the power of their tongue to issue curses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Just go open a totally different and new thread to move this on to, mention your invitees to participate as you share knowledge with each other.

I am actually interested in this "Iburu" concept and I'll tell you why. Now because of a particular verse in Songs of Solomon that states that the bride of Christ is black, I started beginning to reflect and/or deeply think of that.

The thing is, we all know, the church comprises of all shades of skin colour people, but for some reason, the Bible decides to identify the bride of Christ, as being organically black, though she's made up with people of light, pale white - white, fair - medium, white to light brown - olive, moderate brown - brown, dark brown and Very dark brown to black skins.

This is one of the holy grails I am pursuing to understand. The Bible in Proverbs 25:2, afterall says: "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and the glory of kings to investigate a matter (i.e. to search out a matter)"

With that Songs of Solomon verse in mind, I started with trying to reason that, maybe there is blackness somewhere in every human beings regardless of whether they are white, brown, olive or black skin, and so why the church is potrayed as black in the Songs of Solomon verse.

I am aware you're advancing the thought that the Igbo or Ndigbo are the true and original Hebrew and so like to take ownership rights of the word "Iburu," but the word "Iburu" is not exclusive to the Igbo or Ndigbo alone, in fact, there surprisingly and at least, is an Irish Gaelic dimension, association, connection and link to the the word "Iburu"

Fyi, the term Hebrew apparently comes from the Old Irish and Irish Gaelic word, "Iburu" which means "Yew Tree" or "Men of the Yew." There are very fascinating and varied stories about the yew tree, take like for example, the one about Saint Patrick, who introduced Christianity to Ireland, himself being exiled from France, took the decision to plant none other than a Yew Tree symbolising Ireland’s growing and strengthening faith. The planted Yew Tree, gave the town its name, Newry or "Iubhair Cinn Tragh" (i.e. translated in English to mean, the Yew tree at the head of the strand)

Another interesting story about the yew tree, is how they were held sacred by the Druids and Egyptian Magi, in pre-Christian times. Druids by the way, were members of the high-ranking professional class in ancient Celtic cultures. They are best remembered as religious leaders, they also were legal authorities, adjudicators, lorekeepers, medical professionals, and political advisors. Lorekeeper, by the way of a fyi, is a wise person with knowledge of history, genealogy and ancient poetry and possibly magic as well.

More interesting stories are that yew trees planted in Europe, were often brought from Egypt and the Holy Lands. The UK, apparently has the largest collection of ancient yews on earth. There are 117 of them, aged between 2 and 5 thousand years and this number is expected to increase, as or when others are discovered. Legends, ancient artifacts and carvings convey the impression that certain yew trees are descended from the Tree of Life.

Abram was called "the Hebrew" and Genesis 14:13, is where the first time the "Hebrew" word is used in the Bible, it means a descendant of Eber and can also refer to someone from beyond, someone from the other side or someone from beyond the Euphrates but funningly enough and incidentally in Old Irish lor and in Irish Gaelic, there's an unfortunate and weird similarity of etymology of the same word "Hebrew" that gives one a great deal of head scratching episode.

With the Bible account, remember, it was earlier mentioned above that, the term Hebrew apparently comes from the Old Irish and Irish Gaelic word, "Iburu" which means "Yew Tree" or "Men of the Yew," well according that version of narrative, the letter "H," simply meaning "the," when added as a prefix, to the word Ibaru (or Ibri, Abri, or Abari) which means "Wise Ones" or "Elders," formulated the Hebrew word resulting from "the Ebru" or "the Ibaru" when "H," is prefixed to to the word Ibaru.

I think there is more than the eyes sees in this matter and so you just have to open up a thread to prove your attestation of Igbo or Ndigbo being the original Hebrews. Fling this thing open on a thread, for a public and proper discussion where interested parties, particularly including all and sundry can come to read, share and contribute more information

Please go open a new thread, share all you know about "iburu" on it with its association with Igbo or Ndigbo and write to your delight about them there

Opening a thread, yeah, I could consider to do that but i've limited information on the subject, especially linguistically. I was once given a book of chants (psalms) in a dream, written in pure iburu by an old iburu scribe living across the Niger, also I hear the leopard society have ancient records(books) of the iburus. See, the iburu I know means "you're increased" and this is quite telling, don't you think?
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by MuttleyLaff: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
michaelkaroh:
Opening a thread, yeah, I could consider to do that but i've limited information on the subject, especially linguistically. I was once given a book of chants (psalms) in a dream, written in pure iburu by an old iburu scribe living across the Niger, also I hear the leopard society have ancient records(books) of the iburus. See, the iburu I know means "you're increased" and this is quite telling, don't you think?
With all due respect, I think you should pronto go open up a thread to get more broad-mindeds to exchange and discuss with you there. Dont be lazy or be putting off immediately opening the thread. Stop commenting about the matter anymore here.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
3a- Visible weapons- Animals like cat, rat, bats, mosquito, snake, monkey, lizard, wall gecko, cockroach, excreta of birds, dew, e.t.c- Some people wake up in the morning and find bird excreta on their cars.

3b- Invisible weapons- Evil blackboard, spiritual Cobwebs, evil dreams, air, whirlwind, e.t.c.

4a- Visible weapons- Sand, chewing gum, sweets, biscuits, jewelleries, artifacts( images, decoration items), gifts, money, pieces of our clothes. our slippers,female and male underwear, e.t.c

4b- invisible weapons- Incantations, enchantment, spells, e.t.c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
With all due respect, I think you should pronto go open up a thread to get more broad-minded to exchange and discuss with you there. Dont be lazy or be putting off immediately opening the thread. Stop commenting about the matter anymore here.
I cannot open a thread now as I am underprepared to furnish it with verifiable information, scriptural or otherwise.
Re: Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
How do we overcome these evil forces.

1- You must put on the whole armour of God.

2- You must be a man of prayer.
Witchcraft forces aren't so interested in how much Bible you can quote , but how much power your prayer life commands.

3- You must be a man of word revelations and know who you are in Christ, I don't mean mental knowledge of scriptures,cos that's what more than 95% of christians have. I mean contacting the Spirit behind the letter.

4- You must strive to overcome your weaknesses, cos that's the easiest route they use to penetrate.

5- You must be spiritually sensitive and alert in the spirit.

6- You must be violent( I mean determined) in prayers and know how to use weapons like the blood of Jesus, the fire of the Holy Ghost, hailstones, earthquake,thunder, e.t.c

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (109) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.